User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:56:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#3]
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

First she was hanging out with other guys....
http://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1702075&page=1

Then youre not sure shes breaking up with you...
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To OP

Never
View Quote

this dude is brilliant.

never. find new pussy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:04:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't let it get you down op. She was probably already banging other guys when she found out that you cheated. And she is certainly banging guys since your breakup.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

This  I have more advice but coc and all that
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Pick up your balls and move on.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OP is one persistent troll, or really, really, really, really, really, really, bad with women...........

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1706738_not_sure_if_GF_is_breaking_up_with_me_.html&page=1

And now you're going to beg for her back because she's the only one who pity fucked you...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
First post and all that..
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:13:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Jesus
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh you poor bastard. You never should have friend requested her multiple times, that alone guaranteed she won't come back to you. If you really feel you must attempt to get her back, I recommend sending her a quick, lighthearted message apologizing for the way things ended. Wish her luck, and let her know you're there if she ever needs to talk etc. You send ONE message, that's it. If she's interested in trying again she will let you know.
ETA- I just realized you're the weird dude who fucked this girl in her parents house and her mom had to ask you to leave. Leave the girl alone man, be thankful her dad ßddidn't smash your head in that night.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes that^

And OP you need to carry on and leave her alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake

Yes that^

And OP you need to carry on and leave her alone.

+1 you creeper.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Move the fuck on
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#14]
I have no idea why people even post on here asking for relationship advice.  It just turns into a big shitsorm...

But since I am here...If you love her, contact her.  Talk to her and let her know how you feel.  Life is too short to be without the one you love...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:19:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

Yeah.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Day 1
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Send her pics of your cock.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Most important post:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most important post:

Thanks for the advice guys. I realize that I shouldn't have been so pushy, and yes I did lose my virginity to this girl (which may have something to do with why I'm so clingy). I just changed my FB status from in a relationship with her to unlisted (it doesn't show anything). I don't have a lot of experience with women, and this is my first relationship. She seemed really into it at first, but now its almost like she's done a 180. I'm not going to try and contact her again, if she doesn't get back with me then whatever, I guess I'll just look at it as good sex, and only cost me about $200 in dates/dinners and a lot of emotional hardship.

I have this horrible anxiety of being alone, I guess it comes from being socially ostracized as a kid and not having many friends. So I'm always afraid that any girl I'm with will leave me or cheat on me for some unknown reason, since people have stabbed me in the back throughout my life in similar ways. Whatever I guess...the more and more I learn about the world and people the less I believe in love and the more I feel like most women from western society are only good for sex and not for companionship/relationships (thanks feminists). It hurts being so alone, but sometimes I wonder if the emotional hardache of things like this are worse than the sadness of knowing that there's no one who truly loves you and that you are most likely an unloveable person. Goddammit, now I think I'm gonna cry. Fuck.

So one woman breaks up with you, and it's "OMG the world is so cruel yadda yadda blah blah..."?

Stop complaining about it, OP. There are many more things on this earth better than just a piece of strange.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:23:41 PM EDT
[#20]
She's telling all her friends about how you are stalking her now. She just accepted your friend request after multiple attempts to bait you into providing more evidence for the restraining order.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Saying she's banging OTHER guys implies the OP is a man.

I've seen nothing here that would lead me to believe that with certainty. Boy maybe.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#23]
How about picking up the phone and calling her?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#24]
OP...

After reading through the previous threads posted here about your history with this girl, you have already screwed things up beyond all recognition.  You are doing literally everything wrong and you need to stop before you embarrass yourself further.

And the next time you're in a relationship, whatever you feel like you should do, please do the opposite.

You need to get off of GD and never ask for relationship advice here again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh for fucks sake
View Quote

The Above Nailed it .
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:36:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's telling all her friends about how you are stalking her now. She just accepted your friend request after multiple attempts to bait you into providing more evidence for the restraining order.
View Quote

I probably shouldn't have laughed at that, but I could see it happening in a few situations.

I'm suprised that no one suggested that he drives by her house real slow, several times a day, just to see if she is home. Or the go through the trash for what ever reason routine.

It seems like someone is bound to post stalker stuff if the thread goes on long enough.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Op, since your haven't replied to anything, I hope you realize you're an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm not trying to be a jackass, I'm telling you how things are.  You screwed up when you started trying to re-friend on her on FB.  You kept trying, that was dumb.  There isn't one thing you can do to make her want you now, but there's a million things you can do to chase her off.  Move on, maybe, just maybe, but highly doubtful at this point, she will decide that life was better when you wanted her.  It's probably too late for that.  MOVE ON!  The sooner you do, the sooner the hurt and misery will disappear.

ETA:  Again, not being a jackass, I'm telling you how things are.  Went back and read through the thread a little closer.  OP, you act pathetic.  No woman on earth wants a whiny little bitch and you are acting like one.  I wouldn't doubt that you are posting poor pitiful me facebook status'.  STOP!  You have to be confident and confidence is not, "She will want me."  Confidence is, "I'm fine even if she doesn't want me."  Wish I'd have realized that in my early teens.  I could have missed out on a lot of heartache.  I'm not being mean, I'm trying to get you to realize how life works.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#29]
OP reeks of confidence.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:40:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Op, since your haven't replied to anything, I hope you realize you're an idiot.
View Quote

with commitment issues.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:40:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you. I thought the OP was "familiar".

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:41:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

And what exactly was "the issue"?
View Quote
37 dicks

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope.

Just really bad with women.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:43:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
37 dicks  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And what exactly was "the issue"?
37 dicks  

In a row???
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Most important post:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most important post:

Still delicious.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#37]
An ex is an ex for a reason. Your life is better without them.

Why the fuck are you trying to re establish contact?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#38]
nice troll op.  Where's the monkey feeding .gif.?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:52:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Life is too short to be without the one you love...
View Quote

I (and Black Grouse scotch) disagree.  I am still in love with the three women I married.  But when love goes wrong, when trust is lost, well, it's gone forever.  Best you can do is pick yourself up, and give the other person the same dignity you want.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I (and Black Grouse scotch) disagree.  I am still in love with the three women I married.  But when love goes wrong, when trust is lost, well, it's gone forever.  Best you can do is pick yourself up, and give the other person the same dignity you want.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess it depends on the situation...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#41]
OP... A wise old man once told me, if you love someone, sneak into their bedroom at night and jerk off on their face. If they start sucking you, they're yours. If they scream and call the cops, it was never meant to be.

Wise words, random old guy. Wise words.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Never go back
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
OP... A wise old man once told me, if you love someone, sneak into their bedroom at night and jerk off on their face. If they start sucking you, they're yours. If they scream and call the cops, it was never meant to be.

View Quote

LMAO!!!!

I am gonna pray for you...
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:05:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We need to know the cause of the breakup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So long story short, my Ex and I broke up Mid-January this year, and shortly afterwards I deleted her off my Facebook (out of spite and anger). After a week or so I realized that it was a mistake to do that and tried several times since then to re-friend her on my FB. I tried again to re-friend her last Wens and she finally accepted. I really want to try and rebuild our relationship, I found that I truly do love her and I can't see myself without her in my life. Before the issue that caused us to break up, she was very much into me as well. I want to try and restart communication with her, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Our last conversation was via-FB messaging at the end of January, and it was pretty bitter on my part.

What do you guys think? Should I call her or message her? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
We need to know the cause of the breakup.

No, we don't.
Move on, OP. Find new ass.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

LMAO!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO!!!!

thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Are you pregnant with her child or what?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO!!!!

thanks!

I am still laughing at that

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:11:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO!!!!

thanks!

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:12:37 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And i guess I'm just jaded.  I wish I wasn't.  But I don't blame anyone but the asshole I see when I shave (three nights a week).

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

This just might be an epic sig line...
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top