Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:54:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go back and read the progression of this thread.  You fired the first volley and you are now trying to blame others and claiming self defense.  

My first post was Dorner, saying fuck the lapd, specifically in his manifesto he claims daily texts are sent for competition for the most gruesome daily kill. I see many officers with weapons, training, etc who I strongly believe could have subdued this man in a non lethal manner. The second was pig, for that video.. then the comments began. Was the Dorner comment taking it too far? Maybe. My following comments in regards to trigger happy cops was only in response to the nursing comments that came before them.  
View Quote

Please... Don't backpedal on your Dorner bullshit now: Own it, pal.  Go ahead and throw your stock in with a narcissistic mental case who clung to the "victim" card in every way possible.  Go ahead and hold up as your anti-LAPD flag-bearer a man who gunned down the DAUGHTER of the retired LAPD officer who defended that piece of shit in his administrative hearing.  Dorner made it clear in his 'manifesto' everyone in his little world was responsible for his hardships; everyone but HIM that is.  As for taking at face value anything a miserable, murderous coward writes in his manifesto while simultaneously passing judgement on officers making split-second decisions in a sitation for which you have NO training and NO professional experience from which to draw, you simply reinforce all the opinions from LEOs in this thread as to your ridiculous and obviously-axe-grinding antics.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:56:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Please... Don't backpedal on your Dorner bullshit now: Own it, pal.  Go ahead and throw your stock in with a narcissistic mental case who clung to the "victim" card in every way possible.  Go ahead and hold up as your anti-LAPD flag-bearer a man who gunned down the DAUGHTER of the retired LAPD officer who defended that piece of shit in his administrative hearing.  Dorner made it clear in his 'manifesto' everyone in his little world was responsible for his hardships; everyone but HIM that is.  As for taking at face value anything a miserable, murderous coward writes in his manifesto while simultaneously passing judgement on officers making split-second decisions in a sitation for which you have NO training and NO professional experience from which to draw, you simply reinforce all the opinions from LEOs in this thread as to your ridiculous and obviously-axe-grinding antics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go back and read the progression of this thread.  You fired the first volley and you are now trying to blame others and claiming self defense.  

My first post was Dorner, saying fuck the lapd, specifically in his manifesto he claims daily texts are sent for competition for the most gruesome daily kill. I see many officers with weapons, training, etc who I strongly believe could have subdued this man in a non lethal manner. The second was pig, for that video.. then the comments began. Was the Dorner comment taking it too far? Maybe. My following comments in regards to trigger happy cops was only in response to the nursing comments that came before them.  

LMFAO
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:57:20 AM EDT
[#3]
So, other than this circle jerk, have we found anything else out about this?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That tool bag sized welder costs 2 grand and I want one?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:03:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The thread hasn't been a total waste then.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:04:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuckin A
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:04:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mancow found the welder box.
The train wreck has been entertaining.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:06:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quote me where I stood in support of Dorner. Quote me where I stated that Dorner's manifesto should be completed. Quote me where i stated that i believe all LAPD should be killed. You can't. Because you know you can't you continue to put words into my mouth and now calling me a pussy because you have nothing to stand on. QUOTE WHERE I STAND WITH DORNER'S MANIFESTO WHRE ALL LAPD SHOULD BE KILLED.
I love how when my Dorner reference was first questioned I clearly stated it was in regards to the LAPD daily killings. You love to make shit up as you go, eh? Do you ever get off ARF?
View Quote

Tell me... what are your thoughts on nano-thermite and steel burning?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:06:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
w
Quote me where I stood in support of Dorner. Quote me where I stated that Dorner's manifesto should be completed. Quote me where i stated that i believe all LAPD should be killed. You can't. Because you know you can't you continue to put words into my mouth and now calling me a pussy because you have nothing to stand on. QUOTE WHERE I STAND WITH DORNER'S MANIFESTO WHRE ALL LAPD SHOULD BE KILLED.
I love how when my Dorner reference was first questioned I clearly stated it was in regards to the LAPD daily killings. You love to make shit up as you go, eh? Do you ever get off ARF?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
w
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also said he was only referring to the LEO's in the video, but his first post in here condemned the entirety of the LAPD.  He's making this shit up as he goes.

I have not looked into statistics but I am comfortable with saying the LAPD is in the top for # of killings/year. Taking his manifesto into account at face value and my stance with this video, I guess you can say that I said fuck the LAPD entirely. The fuck the LAPD was in the same comment as Dorner. My following comment was in response to the video. What are you getting at?

It would not surprise me if the LAPD had one of, if not the highest, number of LEO caused fatalities per year.  They also have a metric shit ton of officers and service a rather large area.

If you were smart, you'd look for number of deaths per 100,000 population, or something to that effect, it'd be a lot more meaningful than just saying "they have the highest number!"

My point is, you essentially quoted a murdering piece of shit, and you're now attempting to walk that back.  Ain't gonna happen.  Your goose was cooked from the get go.  Why don't you stop being a pussy about it?  At least have the conviction to say what you mean instead of tap dancing around over the semantics.

Ahh, couldn't find anything so you get off. See you all in another entertaining thread
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:07:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pepper the angus
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:08:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Da fuq are ya'll arguing about? Don't grab a cops' gun with intent to kill him and you won't get shot.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:11:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ahh, couldn't find anything so you get off. See you all in another entertaining thread
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
w
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He also said he was only referring to the LEO's in the video, but his first post in here condemned the entirety of the LAPD.  He's making this shit up as he goes.

I have not looked into statistics but I am comfortable with saying the LAPD is in the top for # of killings/year. Taking his manifesto into account at face value and my stance with this video, I guess you can say that I said fuck the LAPD entirely. The fuck the LAPD was in the same comment as Dorner. My following comment was in response to the video. What are you getting at?

It would not surprise me if the LAPD had one of, if not the highest, number of LEO caused fatalities per year.  They also have a metric shit ton of officers and service a rather large area.

If you were smart, you'd look for number of deaths per 100,000 population, or something to that effect, it'd be a lot more meaningful than just saying "they have the highest number!"

My point is, you essentially quoted a murdering piece of shit, and you're now attempting to walk that back.  Ain't gonna happen.  Your goose was cooked from the get go.  Why don't you stop being a pussy about it?  At least have the conviction to say what you mean instead of tap dancing around over the semantics.

Wut

You talking to yourself now?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:12:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

pepper the angus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pepper the angus

Your meds.... TAKE THEM. plz. JFC.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Da fuq are ya'll arguing about? Don't grab a cops' gun with intent to kill him and you won't get shot.

View Quote

That had to be SBC. I mean, if you're getting your ass beat, tazered, and nightsticked, and you're surrounded by 4-5 officers... grabbing one of their guns will only result in ONE outcome.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:16:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

pepper the angus

like the sign in the video says: Jesus loves you

anyhoo, who gets the homeless bum's dirty sleeping bag and jugs of urine?
do the other bums inherit them or do the cops do a civil forfeiture and sell it on ebay or jugsofurine.com?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:30:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If the dude was going for the cops gun then I have zero sympathy for him getting shot. From what I could see, he [dead guy] did seem to have his hands near or on the cop who was on the far side of the vid shot's gun.
View Quote

I saw the suspects left hand firmly on the grip of the far left cops gun right before they blap him!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:37:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
w

View All Quotes
Quoted:
w
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoa, settle down there sparky.

Did I claim you supported Dorner?  Did I claim that you said his "manifesto" should be completed?  Did I claim you stated all LAPD should be killed?  (Freudian slip perhaps?)

I simply stated that you quoted Dorner's manifesto (quoted below), and he was a murdering piece of shit (relevant material highlighted in red above).  None of that is incorrect.  

Quoted:
I believe this is a good place to quote Eric Dorner's manifesto. Fuck the LAPD

You quoted his manifesto and said "Fuck the LAPD."  That would seem to be a comment leveled at that entire agency.

A few posts later, you say something to the effect of "trigger happy pigs."

When questioned on that, you claim it was only directed at the LEO's seen in the video.

If you were only concerned with the LEO's in the video, why quote a murdering piece of shit and level insults at an entire LEA?

Keep on digging that hole though, it sure seems to be working out well for you.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:49:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Wut

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:32:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Well the video made it to CNN.  And the talking heads did their part to gin up the viewing audience. I'm sure they are currently scoping out the best locations to cover the ensuing riots with junior reporters slashing each others tires, fighting to get to the best staging areas right about now.

I predict LAPD will be holding séances to bring Daryl Gates back from the other side to help calm the city down before this one is over.

ETA: reported that the reason for the arrest was that the fella was a robbery suspect.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:48:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A weapon grab is a lethal force event.
View Quote

It is, but with half a dozen guys on him, seems like a bad idea. Should have just been able to overpower him. Not going to call it a bad shoot, since I can't tell wtf is going on, but it didn't look too good.

Homeless crazy guy, probably a drug addict, no big loss to society anyways.

Eta: watched it closely, he sure as hell was on the cop's gun. Good great shoot.

However, need more training, should never have been in the position with that many guys on him.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:54:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I bet the guy filming couldn't have cared less for the homeless guy when he was alive
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:56:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I bet the guy filming couldn't have cared less for the homeless guy when he was alive
View Quote

Thank you for saying it the correct way.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Is he dead, Jim?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:37:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Guy was going to jail once the cops had to go hands on. Grab a cops gun, your dead. No sympathy if he was on drugs and didn't know what he was doing, that's the risk you take. Good shoot, end of thread.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:12:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

LOL, thank god the PD can play nurses
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can manage keeping them down with myself and 3 other women.

I bet the 3 women are more capable than you.
Oh, and by the time you 4 ladies receive your "patients", the FD or the PD already made them less combative.

How many horses do you own, Nurse?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:13:37 AM EDT
[#27]
How did I miss this gem of a thread?

Pass me the popcorn!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

one day you will have a family member fighting for their life on a ventilator on the absolute max amount of pressors and cardiac meds and this is not enough, and codes will be ran on them while the staff continues fighting for their life. Maybe others will be standing there laughing?
View Quote

I'm guessing lots of horses.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#29]
WTF.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Me to the cops here.............if I grab your gun in a violent argument..........I understand if you shoot me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, this thread was interesting.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Was the cop yelling drop the gun drop the gun?
View Quote

Standard procedure

NYC cops yell the same thing when they see someone with a 20oz Coke walking down the street...

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, this thread was interesting.
View Quote

No shit. In for the ban.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's easy in the hospital huh? Scream for security to come so they can strap them to the bed. Or you can do what the local hospital does around here. Calls the POLICE for out of control patients.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can manage keeping them down with myself and 3 other women.

I bet the 3 women are more capable than you.
Oh, and by the time you 4 ladies receive your "patients", the FD or the PD already made them less combative.

It's easy in the hospital huh? Scream for security to come so they can strap them to the bed. Or you can do what the local hospital does around here. Calls the POLICE for out of control patients.

I worked in the hospital setting for years.

I doubt he does what he is saying.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:53:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It is, but with half a dozen guys on him, seems like a bad idea. Should have just been able to overpower him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is, but with half a dozen guys on him, seems like a bad idea. Should have just been able to overpower him.

In the old days, they would have. But, folks didn't like it when the Flashlight Octopus came out to play, so cops stopped doing it.

When I was a cop, that guy would have gone down easy-peasy... and if someone had filmed it and posted in GD, people would have lost their shit.

(I'll bet a choke-hold would have worked wonders in that situation.)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

In the old days, they would have. But, folks didn't like it when the Flashlight Octopus came out to play, so cops stopped doing it.

When I was a cop, that guy would have gone down easy-peasy... and if someone had filmed it and posted in GD, people would have lost their shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know how hard it is to find a 6 cell Maglight these days??

Good shoot.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that paint's a very distinct and accurate depiction.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#39]
I read the first couple pages of this thread last night and am not going to scan the shit storm which undoubtedly happened last nigh.  

Just came here to say one of the officers had a body camera on him.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#40]
In before the "Usual Suspects" Rev Al and Jesse Jackson show up for the protests against the clearly racist Police Officer.

and before Eric "Rat face" Holder starts crying about civil rights violations.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In before the "Usual Suspects" Rev Al and Jesse Jackson show up for the protests against the clearly racist Police Officer.
View Quote

News just said the protest is later today.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#42]
He wasnt going for the cop's gun that shot him. The other cop got up. The cop that shot was in no danger. I don't care what was going on. That was BS. I pray that cop goes to prison.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like a good shoot to me.

The only thing I wonder about is when crazy guy tried grabbing the cop's gun (which he clearly did) and the cop backed away removing that direct threat was it still OK to plug him?

Meh, even if it wasn't OK the guy needed to be put down.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The riots will be starting up again.
View Quote

Please, oh, please THIS
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Please, oh, please THIS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The riots will be starting up again.
Please, oh, please THIS

CHA-CHING !!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Maybe not technically a good shoot, but I can't be moved to care that much. There's only one reason you try to grab a gun: to kill. Grab for a cop's gun; get shot. Betcha the deceased has a long criminal history, too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

two words- "protected class" . It doesnt pay to argue with them in GD anymore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He wasnt going for the cop's gun that shot him. The other cop got up. The cop that shot was in no danger. I don't care what was going on. That was BS. I pray that cop goes to prison.
View Quote

LA Times says two officers and one sergeant shot.

So it looks like at least three people thought there was enough of a danger to shoot.

Guess you need to pray that three beds get filled.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Looks like a good shoot to me.

The only thing I wonder about is when crazy guy tried grabbing the cop's gun (which he clearly did) and the cop backed away removing that direct threat was it still OK to plug him?

Meh, even if it wasn't OK the guy needed to be put down.
View Quote

Not sure you get a second chance to pull that particular stunt. Its also not like it was more than a couple of seconds between the two actions so i would wager the decision to shoot the guy had already been made and the shooter was simply waiting for a clear shot and really had not processed the guy whos gun was being grabbed for was now clear.

Lots going on in a very short amount of time.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

two words- "protected class" . It doesnt pay to argue with them in GD anymore.

http://media.giphy.com/media/WYqlZkAVJlW4o/giphy.gif

I think somebody's angling for his junior deputy badge.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top