Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you and the rest of your shill friends ever bring anything worthwhile to this place? I see you and the rest of them in GD, dont ever post in the tech forums, 0 EE feedback and whine to the mods for special treatment. Hmmmm........
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obamas fault first and foremost

Guy was guilty of being homeless should of known he had no rights. Should of not pulled out that Heckler & Koch HK417 with Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-20x50 also he shouldn't have resisted and should of let them beat him within an inch of his life.

Guilty cops got rights too!

Did you and Truth carpool?

Do you and the rest of your shill friends ever bring anything worthwhile to this place? I see you and the rest of them in GD, dont ever post in the tech forums, 0 EE feedback and whine to the mods for special treatment. Hmmmm........

Well, I don't see you in the mil or LE forums, I've posted in the 1911 and several other tech forums, no need to buy or sell in the EE, and can't recall the last time I whined to the mods for anything, much less special treatment. But please, do go on.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]
In on 1

Or 2
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy was guilty of being homeless should of known he had no rights. Should of not pulled out that Heckler & Koch HK417 with Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-20x50 also he shouldn't have resisted and should of let them beat him within an inch of his life.

Guess i should be banned for having an opinion. Guess everybody else here brings something to this forum even if its is a tranny thread or "Not guilty thread". Hmmmm.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course all of the cop haters here would not protect themselves in a similar situation. They would let someone disarm them in a struggle for a deadly weapon, then reason with them...

If you attempt to take a cops gun, a soldier's gun, a CCW holders gun, you should expect deadly consequences for deadly actions....
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Did I hear the cop repeatedly yell before the gunshots the guy was going for his gun?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, I don't see you in the mil or LE forums, I've posted in the 1911 and several other tech forums, no need to buy or sell in the EE, and can't recall the last time I whined to the mods for anything, much less special treatment. But please, do go on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Warning: Motherfucking language

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Of course all of the cop haters here would not protect themselves in a similar situation. They would let someone disarm them in a struggle for a deadly weapon, then reason with them...

If you attempt to take a cops gun, a soldier's gun, a CCW holders gun, you should expect deadly consequences for deadly actions....
View Quote

Kinda hard to see anything from that shitty video.  Looked like a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Aw jeez, here we go again....
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Sofa King In.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's got a bigger purse.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

two words- "protected class" . It doesnt pay to argue with them in GD anymore.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#14]
IFTR.....in for the riots
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
I can hear a Taser clicking right before the shots are fired.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:23:59 PM EDT
[#16]
If the dude was going for the cops gun then I have zero sympathy for him getting shot. From what I could see, he [dead guy] did seem to have his hands near or on the cop who was on the far side of the vid shot's gun.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he did just say he doesnt want special treatment
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#18]
[b]Originally Posted By Truth2882
View Quote

We'll always have the pit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Originally Posted By Truth2882

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You sir are really doing a 10/10 job on the "IN" thing lately...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He pretty much owns it now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can hear a Taser clicking right before the shots are fired.

View Quote

Yup, very distinctly and it looked like the taser wasn't having any effect. Sorta like with Rodney King, I wonder if he was on PCP too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did I hear the cop repeatedly yell before the gunshots the guy was going for his gun?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They could have used this thing to prevent such tragedy:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/posttv-thumbnails/thumbnails/54cffe01e4b03a5c9dfadb7e/gun.jpg
View Quote

This thing is dildos...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not me, I get them all from other posters here.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:28:34 PM EDT
[#26]
He was resisting
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
yes.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
My hearing isn't the best but I am hearing "drop the ____".  It sounds like knife to me, but if others are hearing gun I'll defer to that.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but your timing is impeccable.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:31:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I fail to see how that is so funny. Grow up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My ignore list is reserved for a select few.You know what it says next to your name?

Hall monitor.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:32:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but your timing and consistency is admirable.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:33:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Is that Samuel Jackson narrating that video?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#34]
At 0:17-0:21you can clearly see him get a good hold of the black peace officers gun.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
yes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes.  

Yeah, I heard him say, "He's going for my gun, get him off my gun". OSTTE
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#36]
How many guys does it take to subdue one guy. If the cop felt the man was going for his weapon he should have backed up and drawn his weapon. Then let the other guys subdue him. Only if he felt he was or one of his partners was in danger should he have shot the guy. I could not see if the man actually did go for the cops gun, but "going for the cops holstered gun" seems like to easy of an excuse for unjustified shooting.
That is all, let the hate begin

EDIT: nvm, it is clear at 0:17 that the man had hands on the black officers gun..... justified
Also the guy at 2:18 looks like a mofo
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:34:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
yes.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
yes.  

"Drop the gun!"
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My hearing isn't the best but I am hearing "drop the ____".  It sounds like knife to me, but if others are hearing gun I'll defer to that.  

View Quote

I hear "drop the gun"

Kind of unbelievable he was able to get a gun out with 5 cops on him.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Regardless of good shoot/bad shoot, I'm sure the homeless guy will vote Democrat in every election for the rest of what would have been his natural life and probably long after.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:35:08 PM EDT
[#40]
They were told this homeless man had a battle pack of M855 in his sleeping bag.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How many guys does it take to subdue one guy. If the cop felt the man was going for his weapon he should have backed up and drawn his weapon. Then let the other guys subdue him. Only if he felt he was or one of his partners was in danger should he have shot the guy. I could not see if the man actually did go for the cops gun, but "going for the cops holstered gun" seems like to easy of an excuse for unjustified shooting.
Also the guy at 2:18 looks like a mofo

That is all, let the hate begin
View Quote

Tense, Uncertain, and Rapidly Evolving.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says the old guy!

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Witnesses at the scene identified the victim by his street name, "Africa”, and gave conflicting accounts of what they saw.

View Quote

Dennis Horne, 29, said Africa had been fighting with someone else in his tent when police arrived.

When
Africa refused to comply with a police order to come out of the tent,
officers used the Taser on him and dragged him out, Horne said. The
officers tackled Africa to the ground, where he continued to fight,
which led to the fatal shooting, according to Horne.

"It's sad ,” Horne said. "There's no justification to take somebody's life.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-fatally-shoot-homeless-man-20150301-story.html#navtype=outfit

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:38:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Skid Row...

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Black cop shoots the black homeless guy, doubt we here much else about it.

Like a shooting in the projects here several years ago, black guy was chasing his wife across the parking lot with a knife when the cops rolled up, black cop jumps out and shoots him just as the perp catches up to the wife and stabs her. First words out of everyone's' mouths were "Thank god it was (insert black cop's name) that shot him!"  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Dennis Horne, 29, said Africa had been fighting with someone else in his tent when police arrived.

When Africa refused to comply with a police order to come out of the tent, officers used the Taser on him and dragged him out, Horne said. The officers tackled Africa to the ground, where he continued to fight, which led to the fatal shooting, according to Horne.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Witnesses at the scene identified the victim by his street name, "Africa”, and gave conflicting accounts of what they saw.

When Africa refused to comply with a police order to come out of the tent, officers used the Taser on him and dragged him out, Horne said. The officers tackled Africa to the ground, where he continued to fight, which led to the fatal shooting, according to Horne.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-fatally-shoot-homeless-man-20150301-story.html#navtype=outfit

Africa wins aga...wait, not this time.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#48]
The riots will be starting up again.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Speshul Snowflake Express.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The riots will be starting up again.
View Quote
Just change the date to March 2 2015

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top