really
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Say that title 3x fast.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't you all see?  In order to prevent them from becoming pirates, we need to ship them here and give them welfare.  It all makes sense if you think about it people!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/30000-somali-settlers-in-minnesota-stressing-welfare-system/

The State Department has helped to relocate tens of thousands of refugees from the war-torn African nation of Somalia to Minnesota, where they can take advantage of some of America’s most generous welfare and charity programs.

But the effort is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.

View Quote

View Quote

I'm shocked. SHOCKED!! I tell you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
We have 45,000 in Central Ohio..........
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hate the do-gooders that brought them in more than I hate them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lutherans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then deport every last fuckin one of them.

Problem solved and staying solved.

In all seriousness, who in the world thought it was a good idea to import 30,000 Somolian people to the USA?

Lutherans.

Let's distinguish between the liberal ELCA Lutherans and the sane Lutherans.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They did the same in Maine and New Hampshire
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We have 45,000 in Central Ohio..........
View Quote

The vast majority are not working and are sucking funds from entitlement programs and making struggling school districts even worse. Get a cab in Columbus and you will notice that most of the cabbies are Ethiopian even though they are vastly outnumbered by Somalis. The Somalis are at home being shit bags.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yeah, like Jeb Bush, he wants to shut the borders and keep the welfare...no wait?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

... next time, please vote for a Republican president

Yeah, like Jeb Bush, he wants to shut the borders and keep the welfare...no wait?

30,000 "acts of love" according to Jiz Bush.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:58:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Liberals love to import ignorant 3rd worlders that dont work, dont assimilate, reproduce at high levels, and rely on the state for everything.  deport all them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:59:56 PM EDT
[#13]
10 years ago I worked with a Somali man who came to the US.  He told me about the war lords and the tribal wars. He and a sister escaped.  Another brother and sister were killed.   The only way to tell the difference between one tribe or another was by the dialect of their language.  Wrong dialect, you got the machete.  So I never cared that he came to America to escape all that.  

He had some family living in Rochester, MN.  But he was a hard working guy - worked as many hours as I did.  Plus, all his family worked.  He wasn't FSA.  So I'm sort of surprised.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then deport every last fuckin one of them.

Problem solved and staying solved.

In all seriousness, who in the world thought it was a good idea to import 30,000 Somolian people to the USA?

Lutherans.

And not all ELCA Lutherans are liberal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Bus them to The South
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bus them to The South
View Quote

I wish.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#18]
This would explain the high number of Somali flags I see on here. They moved to Minnesota and joined ARFCOM, apparently.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This would explain the high number of Somali flags I see on here. They moved to Minnesota and joined ARFCOM, apparently.
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They did the same in Maine and New Hampshire

Yup.

Haven't seen any where I am. If they are down south I hope they stay there. Deporting them would be the best option
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#22]
We have 'em here in Boise too.

Now, we can all celebrate diversity.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All humans are equal and should be treated equally. Give me your teeming masses.

Hey, it makes sense if you believed the propaganda.
View Quote

Did anybody ever figure out that the joke was on us when the French gave that statue and slogan to us?  It was probably packed with illegals at the time...

The next president's first act should be to topple it into the sea.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#24]
the solution is to increase taxes, if you don't support this you're racist
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There are a shit ton of them in rochester.You always see them wandering around down town, and in the SE side projects.The really weird thing, is i have seen some of the somolian women working at fast food joints, but i honestly dont ever recall seeing a male  working anywhere, ever.
View Quote

We have a healthy cluster of them in Owatonna and the men DO NOT WORK.  You will see the women and occasionally teenage boys with jobs but never grown men working.  All summer long they sit outside of Starbucks, all day, every day.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#26]
re-pat the ex-pats?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#27]
WHY ARE THEY HERE?????!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
we captain now
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Our local chicken processing plant found out that the somilies would work for less money than the Mexicans they had brought in . So now the next town over (30 miles away) is full of Mexicans and somilies and high crime rate. I have to drive through that town at 9 at night and 2:30 in the morning for my night job. Heavily armed i might add. I just love how I work 2 full time jobs to help pay for these worthless fucks!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

30,000 is straining them ... how about having 8,000,000 Mexican and Central Americans courtesy of the federal government?
View Quote

No kidding. That's just the proverbial tip of the iceberg for what lies ahead for our country.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Bus them to The South
View Quote

I wonder how they would fit in with the African-Americans down here?  I wonder if that's part of the reason why they like to stick them in predominantly white areas.

Those big cities will really love it when all their taxpayers flee and leave behind the FSA, gonna have to start annexing some suburbs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There's one that used to run a stop-n-rob in Louisville, Ky, near Brown and Forman Distillery, where my Dad used to work. He said that the guy treated whites with distain and hate. It was near by so a lot of guys used to go there for lunch and to buy snacks.

Then they had enough of it and stopped going. 100 per shift. They would put their money in a pot and buy snacks and sodas for the break room.

Pretty soon he was out of business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
where else will you find people to stand around the airport doing nothing looking pissed off all day?

That's the funniest part of this whole clusterfuck. They despise us, us being Americans. Can't stand us. Yet, here they are.

That's the same vibe I get too, fucking weird thing all around.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

There's one that used to run a stop-n-rob in Louisville, Ky, near Brown and Forman Distillery, where my Dad used to work. He said that the guy treated whites with distain and hate. It was near by so a lot of guys used to go there for lunch and to buy snacks.

Then they had enough of it and stopped going. 100 per shift. They would put their money in a pot and buy snacks and sodas for the break room.

Pretty soon he was out of business.

We had a few of them that bought a gas station, with government money, and they refused to turn on the pumps for white people.  That didn't last long either.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:42:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I think Al Franken should step and personally pay to keep their welfare system going.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#34]
See Columbus Ohio
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#35]
As a nation we're fucked. I never thought I would live to see this day.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Did anybody ever figure out that the joke was on us when the French gave that statue and slogan to us?  It was probably packed with illegals at the time...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All humans are equal and should be treated equally. Give me your teeming masses.

the slogan is on the pedestal, not on the statue, the statue only has only the date of the Revolution on it, July 4,1776. Perhaps what you are thinking of is the poem on the pedestal which Bartholdi had nothing to do with:

The Jewish American poet Emma Lazarus saw the statue as a beacon to the world. A poem she wrote to help raise money for the pedestal, and which is carved on that pedestal, captured what the statue came to mean to the millions who migrated to the United States seeking freedom, and who have continued to come unto this day.

“The New Colossus” by Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles.
From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
We have a bunch of them here in small town Iowa thanks to a local church. Now they wander around town looking lost and cold, contribute absolutely nothing and use up a disproportionate amount of resources while contributing absolutely nothing. It is infuriating and makes no sense. And they are very fertile, populating at an alarming rate.
View Quote

Storm Lake?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I wish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bus them to The South

I wish.

South Dakota is a south
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
WHY ARE THEY HERE?????!!!!
View Quote

Because the countries they come from are fucked up 3rd world shitholes where the people are incapable of being part of a productive society so the country is racked with violence and despair. Then said country screams for foreign aid and our government steps in and says we can help and we will take 1 million of your citizens as immigrants to our great nation where they can prosper. Said immigrants come here, refuse to assimilate and then get on the government tit and will eventually 1 day cause us to be just like the 3rd world shithole they came from.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Storm Lake?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a bunch of them here in small town Iowa thanks to a local church. Now they wander around town looking lost and cold, contribute absolutely nothing and use up a disproportionate amount of resources while contributing absolutely nothing. It is infuriating and makes no sense. And they are very fertile, populating at an alarming rate.

Storm Lake?

Is a shithole.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wonder how they would fit in with the African-Americans down here?  I wonder if that's part of the reason why they like to stick them in predominantly white areas.

Those big cities will really love it when all their taxpayers flee and leave behind the FSA, gonna have to start annexing some suburbs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bus them to The South

They would interbreed and turn into their final form of next-generation super African American
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

It does makes sense when the masses can work and contribute to a growing nation with lots of space and opportunity.

The problem is you can't just walk out west and start a farm now.  There aren't factories who are understaffed and need more workers than can be provided.

The US now isn't the US then.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is a shithole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Storm Lake?

Is a shithole.

lol, worked at IBP 30 years ago, they had moved in the Laotians then, then the Mexicanz, now the Somalis collectively they've  fucking ruined that town.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Great idea!  Lets bring them here!  

Fvcking idiots!!!!
View Quote
really makes you wonder if they are that stupid or have a hidden agenda

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Why do we allow it?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Why do we allow it?
View Quote

Because muh duveristy
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I have never seen a country that wanted to commit Seppuku more than this one.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Why is American Welfare better than 3rd world country life?

We need to lower out standards.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:12:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Next politician that recommends it should have to move there and live for a year before hand, fix the problem for sure,
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's made out of copper. Melt it down for making bullets.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top