Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2015 4:31:14 PM EDT
another NIgerian money scam...anyone want to have a little fun?
becareful though, don't want to run into the Hammer of Dead

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Website: www.fbi.gov We, office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at (John F Kennedy International Airport) here in New York with consignment box filed with united state dollars. Meanwhile, base on our interview to the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you, that she was sent to deliver the consignment box to your doorstep not knowing that the content of the box is money. The diplomat also said that her first transit in the state was at Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport Ohio. Now, the diplomat is under detention in our office (FBI) security, and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how this huge amount of money managed to be yours before we will release her with the box. So, in this regards you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal. Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must to be secured from the office of the senate president in Nigeria, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Award Ownership Certificate of this funds since it has been confirmed that the fund was originated from Nigeria. You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you, but if you did not have it we will urge you to contact our representative in Nigeria bellow this message to help you secure the Award Ownership Certificate if at all you did not have it. Name: Mr. Smith Wilson Email: [email protected] Furthermore, we are giving you only but 3 working business days to forward the requested Award Ownership Certificate. Please note that we shall get back to you after the 3 working business days, that if you didn’t come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money laundry, but if you forward the Award Ownership Certificate then we will release diplomat with your consignment box also gives you every back up on the money. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation. FBI Director James B.Comey
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't answer they will threaten to issue a warrant for your arrest.  I've been waiting about two years for them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#2]
i get one every month
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Write them back and express "many joys and goods of your finding my long lost diamond-crusted buttplug. So halal. Many snackbars. Where to pick up?"
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a letter from the government the other day
Opened it and read it, it said they were suckers
They wanted me for their army or whatever
Picture me givin' a damn, I said, never

Here is a land that never gave a damn
About a brother like myself because I never did
I wasn't with it but just that very minute
It occurred to me, the suckers had authority

Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell
How long has it been? They got me sittin' in the state pen
I gotta get out, but that thought was thought before
I contemplated a plan on the cell floor

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:39:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems legit

Right?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#6]
You are going to get charged with money laundry? Man cant even wash nickels anymore....
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Fo
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:48:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Where do you people give away your email addresses to?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I cannot wait until they start sending these scams out promising "precision ammunitions for your carbine rifle revolver"
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where do you people give away your email addresses to?
View Quote

Those big dick pills will show up one day man, then I'll show em.

I'll show them all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.scamtrends.com/tag/mrs-vernon-wallace/#sthash.rZp55aG4.dpbs

INTERNATIONAL POLICE AUTHORITY UNITED STATES

804 Knickerbockers Station New York City, New York 10002-0804 USA.

We office of the International Police Authority (IPA) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at(John F Kennedy International Airport)here in New York with a consignment box filled with United State Dollars, Based on our interview with the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you, that she was sent by one payment Director from Africa (Nigeria)to deliver the Consignment box to your door step not knowing that the content of the box is money. The diplomat also said that her first transit in the state Was at Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport Ohio.

Now, the diplomat is under detention in the office of (IPA) security and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how This Huge amount of money is yours before we will release her with the box. In this regards, you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you Are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must be secured from the office of the Senate President Payment Office in Nigeria because that is the only office that will issue you The Original Copy Award Ownership Certificate of these funds since it is the origin of the funds.

You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you. We huge you to contact Mrs.Elizabeth Fin the sender of the diplomat to help you secure the Original Copy Award Ownership Certificate if you do not have the Certificate.Below is the contact information of the person that sent the diplomat

Name: Mrs. Rebecca Elizabeth Morgan.

Email: elizabeth[@]zoomnetwork.co.uk

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 7 working days to forward the requested Award Ownership Certificate.Note that we shall get back to you after the 7 working days if you do not come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money laundry. We assure you that you funds will be sent to you as soon as we receive the Ownership Certificate.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Mr. Douglas King. I.P.A REGION NO:2 DCP. DOUGLAS H. KING
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.scamtrends.com/tag/mrs-vernon-wallace/#sthash.rZp55aG4.dpbs

INTERNATIONAL POLICE AUTHORITY UNITED STATES
804 Knickerbockers Station New York City, New York 10002-0804 USA.

We office of the International Police Authority (IPA) hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic lady called Mrs. Vernon Wallace at(John F Kennedy International Airport)here in New York with a consignment box filled with United State Dollars, Based on our interview with the diplomat she said that the consignment box belongs to you, that she was sent by one payment Director from Africa (Nigeria)to deliver the Consignment box to your door step not knowing that the content of the box is money. The diplomat also said that her first transit in the state Was at Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport Ohio.

Now, the diplomat is under detention in the office of (IPA) security and we cannot release her until we carry out our proper investigation on how This Huge amount of money is yours before we will release her with the box. In this regards, you are to reassure and prove to us that the money you Are about to receive is legal by sending us the Award Ownership Certificate showing that the money is not illegal.

Note, that the Award Ownership Certificate must be secured from the office of the Senate President Payment Office in Nigeria because that is the only office that will issue you The Original Copy Award Ownership Certificate of these funds since it is the origin of the funds.

You are advised to forward immediately the Award Ownership Certificate if you have it with you. We huge you to contact Mrs.Elizabeth Fin the sender of the diplomat to help you secure the Original Copy Award Ownership Certificate if you do not have the Certificate.Below is the contact information of the person that sent the diplomat
Name: Mrs. Rebecca Elizabeth Morgan.
Email: elizabeth[@]zoomnetwork.co.uk

Furthermore, we are giving you only but 7 working days to forward the requested Award Ownership Certificate.Note that we shall get back to you after the 7 working days if you do not come up with the certificate we shall confiscate the funds into World Bank account then charge you for money laundry. We assure you that you funds will be sent to you as soon as we receive the Ownership Certificate.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Mr. Douglas King. I.P.A REGION NO:2 DCP. DOUGLAS H. KING
View Quote

what I posted is what I got (WYSIWYG)

they didn't even bother formatting the thing...
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting. I received this today.

It's from a KENYAN prince who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life!

All I have to do is give him:

MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,

MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION

and pay $700 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.

Then he can make it happen!

Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,

View Quote

I see what you did there
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I see what you did there
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,

I see what you did there

This might be funny if it wasn't so unfortunately true.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Email them back  that you are not afraid.  that you have a (clip)   full of m855   government banned bullets.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:07:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Print up a neat looking certificate and send it to them  Then see what they do.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:47:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I got a letter from the government the other day
Opened it and read it, it said they were suckers
They wanted me for their army or whatever
Picture me givin' a damn, I said, never

Here is a land that never gave a damn
About a brother like myself because I never did
I wasn't with it but just that very minute
It occurred to me, the suckers had authority

Cold sweatin' as I dwell in my cell
How long has it been? They got me sittin' in the state pen
I gotta get out, but that thought was thought before
I contemplated a plan on the cell floor

Yheeeh boooooy
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,

View Quote

Trust me-the motherfucker prince already has your SS# , Bank Account Numbers, your "Confidential" health care information, your address, e-mail, and phone numbers.  He knows where you have been on the Interwebs. He knows what you watch on TV. He knows where you work and who your family members are. He knows what kind of car you drive and exactly where you spend your money. He knows who your friends are and what they do and who they hang out with.  With 80%+ certainty the prince's men can predict where you will be on any given day at any given time.  They are working hard on that remaining 20%.

FBHO.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 7:14:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,

I see what you did there

QFT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top