Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 2/26/2015 3:42:33 PM EDT
She fights this weekend, so this is your semi-annual reminder she would destroy you and most likely cripple your arm for life in the process.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Negative.  I'd puch her tits off and she would cry and go home.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
She doesn't look very friendly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Would smash.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
nah. But I might let her anyway.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#5]
And I'd smile while she did it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I bet she is a fearsome fuck
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#7]
She wouldn't have a chance.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#8]
She beats most of her opponents before she enters the octagon with that scarey face she has.  Now Miesha Tate I'd fight her
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

She fights this weekend, so this is your semi-annual reminder she would destroy you and most likely cripple your arm for life in the process.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02490/RondaRousey12_2490158b.jpg

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/08/7063306.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0218/Ronda_jpeg_layersturnedon.jpg
View Quote
If I'm in a street fight with Ronda roused, it would be one wierd ass dream
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:54:17 PM EDT
[#11]
"...Yes, nice to mole you... MEET you! Nice to meet your mole! Don't say mole... I said mole."

"Mole...... Mole...... MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!"

"MOLE!! BLOODY MOLE!! We're not supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole WINKING ME IN THE FACE!!"

"I'm gonna cut it off, chop it up, and make some guacaMOLE!!"
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:55:23 PM EDT
[#12]
She's welcome to.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:55:25 PM EDT
[#13]
lol

5' 7
135lb

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#14]
And I would enjoy every second of it
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#15]

LOL
In for all the guys who say they could take her.
I would sit cage side taking all action and make bank on her whooping your asses.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#16]
you cant rape the willing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd rather be destroyed by Gina Carano.

(In the good smash sort of way. Not the bad role reversal she-smash-you kind of way that GD has been into lately.)
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter.  No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:04:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still couldn't cut it in the infantry.

View Quote

She could be a SEAL if she shaved her head.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#20]
that broad can go get bent no matter how tough she is. She is only relevant to the segment of the population that watches that stuff. Does not matter elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#21]
TVD.

total vaginal destruction.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter. No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

http://youtu.be/tl6ilMpq8hQ

View Quote

She's 135. You've seen too many movies, because in the real world, in a fight, size matters.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"...Yes, nice to mole you... MEET you! Nice to meet your mole! Don't say mole... I said mole."

"Mole...... Mole...... MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!"

"MOLE!! BLOODY MOLE!! We're not supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole WINKING ME IN THE FACE!!"

"I'm gonna cut it off, chop it up, and make some guacaMOLE!!"
View Quote

MOLEY SMOKES
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:06:32 PM EDT
[#24]
She still has a pretty nose.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Dat ass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#27]
If she got ahold of me, I think she'd break my arm or leg.  With my reach and size, though, I'm not sure she could get in close enough to grab me without me knocking her out.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
that broad can go get bent no matter how tough she is. She is only relevant to the segment of the population that watches that stuff. Does not matter elsewhere.
View Quote

Isn't that true for any form of entertainment/sports?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Back when I fought? Don't think so, Tim.

Right now? I get gassed taking the damn garbage down the easement.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Doesn't that cost extra?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She's 135. You've seen too many movies, because in the real world, in a fight, size matters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter. No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

Fights at that. Walks around at 150+
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Watch the early Gracie fights.  She'd break your arm in 12 places before you could blink.  Only a professional fighter is generally going to know enough BJJ to defend against someone like her.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Watch the early Gracie fights.  She'd break your arm in 12 places before you could blink.  Only a professional fighter is generally going to know enough BJJ to defend against someone like her.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh huh. Which is why weight classes in professional fighting exist, to protect the heavy weights from those damned bantam weights.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess. You voted for bruce lee over Tyson.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd let her balance my balls on her nose, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Watch what BJJ does against a much larger opponent who doesn't know how to defend against it.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes indeed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If she got ahold of me, I think she'd break my arm or leg.  With my reach and size, though, I'm not sure she could get in close enough to grab me without me knocking her out.

View Quote

No disrespect but have you ever sparred with a high level grappler?
I train with a few pretty skilled ones and they can drop and shoot in so quick it's impossible to get a shot in most of the time if ever. And she's on a whole other level.
Once she gets you down it's over. I don't care how big and strong you are unless your a former collegiate level wrestler or currently a serious high level BJJ practitioner.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
FYI, this is what happens when a street tough goes up against even a mediocre professional fighter.  No one outside of the male professional fighters is beating Ronda these days.

View Quote

Have you ever been in a fight or do you just go down to buffalo wild wings once in a while and watch the fights with the bros?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Anytime she likes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. It does. So does skill and conditioning, even more so.

There is a point where size and/or strength will overcome skill and conditioning but that point is farther up the graph than most people are willing to admit or realize.

We had a Marine come to the dojo. He was about 5'10" and probably about 170. After class, we get to roll for a bit. He asked who wants a go. The smallest guy in the class offers. Danny was about 5'4" 135 on a good day but fairly skilled.

He was playing with the Marine and dominating him even though the other guy kept trying harder and harder. It wasn't even close even though there was a substantial size difference.

I've posted this video before. It's not really to show size difference (even though the bully is a bit bigger). It's merely to show the difference between a trained and untrained fighter. Mayhem is just playing around and is totally enforcing his will on the other guy.
Starts about 11;30
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
lol

5' 7
135lb

View Quote

How would you feel about fighting a 5' 7" 135lb Spider Monkey?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir get it.

While size isn't everything it certainly helps.  

I know a couple of guys that weigh 300+ that can bench and squat some insane amounts........When a man that big and strong gets ahold of you all he has to do is fall on you.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

(In the good smash sort of way. Not the bad role reversal she-smash-you kind of way that GD has been into lately.)
View Quote

You can say that again. Total hotness, there. And a decent person. Rousey has a trailer trash personality and mouth.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Meh, I saw some dude that never fought spar/roll with her.  He was probably 6' or so and she couldn't even get him down.

She's tough as shit, but she's still a girl, and girls are weaker than men.  Grappling alone, yeah, she's prob rip some arms off.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:21:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There is a point where size and/or strength will overcome skill and conditioning but that point is farther up the graph than most people are willing to admit or realize.

We had a Marine come to the dojo. He was about 5'10" and probably about 170. After class, we get to roll for a bit. He asked who wants a go. The smallest guy in the class offers. Danny was about 5'4" 135 on a good day but fairly skilled.

He was playing with the Marine and dominating him even though the other guy kept trying harder and harder. It wasn't even close even though there was a substantial size difference.

I've posted this video before. It's not really to show size difference (even though the bully is a bit bigger). It's merely to show the difference between a trained and untrained fighter. Mayhem is just playing around and is totally enforcing his will on the other guy.
Starts about 11;30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XYteVus2U
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Starts about 11;30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XYteVus2U

A 135 lb male has significantly more upper body strength than a 135 lb female.

Why isn't Ronda fighting 135 lb males in Vegas?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top