[#1]
Everyone here is so old...

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Copy that. I'll dig back into the thread. Thanks.  
FWIW, I used to be an expert witness on these type cases all the time. Glad I don't anymore.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NG?

Naked-Gunman

There are links to pics and news stories.  
FWIW, I used to be an expert witness on these type cases all the time. Glad I don't anymore.

Serious question here.  Would investigators in this case be interested in the threads N-G posted here to verify that the people he mentions in his threads as "A friend of mine"..."who is accused of doing such and such with underage girls"..... isn't actually him?  I think he had more than a few of those threads, IIRC.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The twenty years, or the three kids?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No idea how that happened.
The twenty years, or the three kids?  

The double tap.  

I couldn't even respond to TBK's post.  Hits a little too close to home today.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Older folks sometimes have difficulty with technology. Nothing to be ashamed of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Older folks sometimes have difficulty with technology. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My dad had a rotary dial phone at his place in Wisconsin until about 10 years ago.  It was weird to use, even though that's what we had my entire childhood.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, NAKED-GUNMAN  and his errant ways.
View Quote

Yes a man of public trust allegedly turned bad.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

But that doesnt have anything to do with the arguments in this thread. It was argued that people died younger so they had to marry young - because they died so early. This is patently untrue. Even back then if you made it to the age of sexual reproduction, you would most likely live into your 50s.

I believe that historically this was viewed as "acceptable" because the men who were doing this almost universally were much more well off than an average man, guaranteeing her financial security even after he died.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah just 45% or so. Thats not alot tho when Eric is trying to win an argument on the internet.

But that doesnt have anything to do with the arguments in this thread. It was argued that people died younger so they had to marry young - because they died so early. This is patently untrue. Even back then if you made it to the age of sexual reproduction, you would most likely live into your 50s.

I believe that historically this was viewed as "acceptable" because the men who were doing this almost universally were much more well off than an average man, guaranteeing her financial security even after he died.

A good point.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Timeline would match the age.

1/1/14 she's 16. The girl he's accused of having started sexual contact with was around 1/1/12 when she was at the age of 14.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So in this thread he talk about a family in his church approaching him about their 16 year old daughter having a sexual relationship with a 26 year old. In that thread he ends up deciding to notify the police of the relationship. Interestingly according to this article the girl he is accused of having relations with is the same age.

In the phone call that was recorded by police she tries to lead the conversation to have him admit to sexual contact, which he does not. Something I find a little weird as their relationship according to the article, would have been three years long. I would assume that after three years of contact he wouldn't be so gun shy to talk about their contact while over the phone.

Could be that this girl whose boyfriend he got in trouble found out his involvement and decided to get revenge.

Just throwing this out there...  

No, the timeline is off. We are assuming that is probably a repackaged fantasy and or earlier incedent he got away with.

1/1/14 she's 16. The girl he's accused of having started sexual contact with was around 1/1/12 when she was at the age of 14.

Yeah but he said she was 16 on 1/1/12. Maybe you're right and he's really twisted the story. But it seems like a stretch to me, I dunno.

Completely on teh other hand in a church of 1,000 people. This is probably not the first age innapropriate relationship that has happened, so maybe that story is exactly what it seems.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:32:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Serious question here.  Would investigators in this case be interested in the threads N-G posted here to verify that the people he mentions in his threads as "A friend of mine"..."who is accused of doing such and such with underage girls"..... isn't actually him?  I think he had more than a few of those threads, IIRC.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NG?

Naked-Gunman

He only had really two threads about underage girls that I could find.

One he is accused by one of his GFs friends (in 2010) of having got a 14yo pregnant when he was 20 (like 30 years ago)

The other is one that I linked on the last page about a 16yo form his church having a relationship with a 26yo.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NG?

Naked-Gunman

How do you prove that?

It's an interesting side note for us, but none of that is admissible.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure the victim's testimony will be quite enough.  What he has written here is of little use, if admissible at all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You haven't lived until you've fended off a rot brained old codger who has accused YOU of shitting in HIS pants.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Senility.  Wait until you start "discovering" you had a bodily function.  Hours ago.  

You haven't lived until you've fended off a rot brained old codger who has accused YOU of shitting in HIS pants.  

Wow, those Lemon Parties get really out-of-hand, huh?  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yeah but he said she was 16 on 1/1/12
. Maybe you're right and he's really twisted the story. But it seems like a stretch to me, I dunno.

Completely on teh other hand in a church of 1,000 people. This is probably not the first age innapropriate relationship that has happened, so maybe that story is exactly what it seems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So in this thread he talk about a family in his church approaching him about their 16 year old daughter having a sexual relationship with a 26 year old. In that thread he ends up deciding to notify the police of the relationship. Interestingly according to this article the girl he is accused of having relations with is the same age.

In the phone call that was recorded by police she tries to lead the conversation to have him admit to sexual contact, which he does not. Something I find a little weird as their relationship according to the article, would have been three years long. I would assume that after three years of contact he wouldn't be so gun shy to talk about their contact while over the phone.

Could be that this girl whose boyfriend he got in trouble found out his involvement and decided to get revenge.

No, the timeline is off. We are assuming that is probably a repackaged fantasy and or earlier incedent he got away with.

. Maybe you're right and he's really twisted the story. But it seems like a stretch to me, I dunno.

?

IDK I looked through a lot of his past threads and couldn't really find anything to weird. Nothing that really jumped out at me as a chimo. I would like to say just for the record that I have no reason to defend this guy. His views on many issues are the exact opposite from mine, and while I don't know if I've ever had contact with him on this forum I most likely would not have gotten along with him at all.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The first thing investigators seize is a suspect's computer(s) and the guys that investigate these types of crimes leave no stone unturned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The first thing investigators seize is a suspect's computer(s) and the guys that investigate these types of crimes leave no stone unturned.

That's good.  Someone mentioned that there were only two such threads.  I just hope there isn't more than one victim.

However, it's been my observation from such stories that make the news that there is usually multiple victims.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm sure the victim's testimony will be quite enough.  What he has written here is of little use, if admissible at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's really a matter of priorities.  You only have so much manpower. I have no doubt they have enough already to make the jury puke.

What he posted here probably  not,  they will be looking at his contacts  and anyone he was networking with rather closely, ESP if there was any picture trading.  Keep in mind, they have seized all his computers and storage media with  search warrants at his home and work.

.  They may turn all that stuff over to a regional or federal task force, those guys have the people and time to  sift thru all that stuff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which means that "they"   are reading everything that "we"   say here, just as fast as we can type it.

dp
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
?

IDK I looked through a lot of his past threads and couldn't really find anything to weird. Nothing that really jumped out at me as a chimo. I would like to say just for the record that I have no reason to defend this guy. His views on many issues are the exact opposite from mine, and while I don't know if I've ever had contact with him on this forum I most likely would not have gotten along with him at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

The girl in the thread was 16 already, a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

<checks pants>  YOU BASTARD!!!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Senility.  Wait until you start "discovering" you had a bodily function.  Hours ago.  

<checks pants>  YOU BASTARD!!!  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I missed that. Probably for the better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa. This might be the craziest thread since the whole fake tits incest thread.

Threads like that cause a little part of your soul to die.  You are better off.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa. This might be the craziest thread since the whole fake tits incest thread.

Yeah, but she had a pretty good rack, though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still say the whole thing was fake.

That was not the rack or belly of a woman who had 5 kids.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Qft...  We had a C.A.T.C.H. task force that specialized in everything computers / internet.  Google David Westerfield and look at the computer data that was presented to the jury.  So yes, N_G's posts here and every internet footprint he made is going to be looked at.  Anything concerning underage girls, internet searches for young girls, and all of his emails will be looked at, analyzed, and put into the investigative report.  Even if he didn't do anything illegal with this girl, he is going to have his life turned upside down and exposed for everyone to view.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

?

Wait, which thread?

The one I linked was of a girl who was 16 in 2014, the article says the girl he's accused of being with was 14 in 2012.

I haven't read every page of this thread so I might be missing something.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I wonder what the texts on that phone say.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Qft...  We had a C.A.T.C.H. task force that specialized in everything computers / internet.  Google David Westerfield and look at the computer data that was presented to the jury.  So yes, N_G's posts here and every internet footprint he made is going to be looked at.  Anything concerning underage girls, internet searches for young girls, and all of his emails will be looked at, analyzed, and put into the investigative report.  Even if he didn't do anything illegal with this girl, he is going to have his life turned upside down and exposed for everyone to view.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That has to be one of the worst jobs in LE, having to look at that perverted shit. On the other hand taking a worthless fucking pervert off the street would be very rewarding.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz296/KingRat_photos/Jack-Off%20in%20the%20box_zpsu8we8kmx.jpg

<snort>
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Paid.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Where's the link to the news story?
View Quote

On the internet.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I think we need a new thread.
I smell old people.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I smell old people.
View Quote
That's the Depends I hid under your driver's seat.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I smell old people.
View Quote

This place always smells like old people.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I smell old people.

I'm not that old

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Even accepting that, if the AVERAGE is 48, "most people" do not die at 45.  More than half live longer than 45.  And the actual life expectancy in America in 1950 was 68 (all races, both genders).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until a few years back 14 year old girls could be prostitutes in vermont. I remember hearing about it on the news when the laws were changed. I think it was changed in 2011. Alot of states have consent laws that are crazy. but you have to remember until about 60 years ago most people died at age 45. It was common to start families much earlier before modern medicine.

People did not always live the way we do. They couldn't because the technology to do so was non existent..

The laws should be updated to the times we live in.

What, like in Zaire or something? 60 years ago is 1955.  Are you under the impression that "most people" died at 45 in the 1950's?  In America?

Many people did, yes. Average life expectancy at birth in 1955 was just 48 years. Modern medicine was not wide spread until the late 60s early 70s. It wasnt very good until the mid 80s. In 1955 alot of agriculture was still done by animals. Life was not a hollywood movie with rock'nroll and shiney new cadilacs and soda pop. Think less Back To The Future and more O Brother Where Art Thou.

Even accepting that, if the AVERAGE is 48, "most people" do not die at 45.  More than half live longer than 45.  And the actual life expectancy in America in 1950 was 68 (all races, both genders).

+1

Most of the deaths were in children 5 and under.  That's what skews the average. There was little prenatal care, no neonatal ICU's, vaccines hadn't completely hit their stride with some not invented yet, antibiotics weren't widely available, etc.  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I'm not that old

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I smell old people.

I'm not that old

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the only thing decent and righteous in that whole thread was her rack and those nipples.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
That was the only thing decent and righteous in that whole thread was her rack and those nipples.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dem nipples doe.

Things could poke a fucking eye out.

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I smell old people.
View Quote

Hey! Would you be interested in doing a product eval of a new AR platform I'm developing?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Hey! Would you be interested in doing a product eval of a new AR platform I'm developing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I smell old people.

Lemme guess...as a reactive target, right?  

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NG?

Naked-Gunman

Probably not.

They'd be able to get more damning, and more plentiful information directly off of his PC and phone.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I smell old people.
View Quote

That's just the herring that Aimless keeps in a glass jar.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I smell old people.

And they always have hard candy and black licorice out in a bowl on a table here
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And they always have hard candy and black licorice out in a bowl on a table here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I smell old people.

I have heard things about Iowa, never believed them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:16:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I smell old people.

That 16 and pregnant chick that got famous for getting a set of bolt-ons, and having her dad shop her out to do a porno graduated from the same high school as my dad, which was about 2 blocks away from his old home.

While all of those "things" that you may have heard may not be true, they sure as fuck are plausible.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz296/KingRat_photos/Jack-Off%20in%20the%20box_zpsu8we8kmx.jpg

tewwible
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That 16 and pregnant chick that got famous for getting a set of bolt-ons, and having her dad shop her out to do a porno graduated from the same high school as my dad, which was about 2 blocks away from his old home.

While all of those "things" that you may have heard may not be true, they sure as fuck are plausible.
View Quote

Haha. Nah, I worked with a lot of good people from Mount Pleasant.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#50]
I say we wait and see what happens in court
If you have met anyone from his church they will attest to how

great a Pastor he is/was.
Several people would like to see a man of God taken down these days.
If he is guilty, he will just have to pay for his sins, sad thing even if he is found innocent

his name has been tarnished.
Free

Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top