BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GD is gonna GD.    We are kind of like an old whore sitting on the edge of a bed with stockings in our hands.  We can't remember if we are putting them on or taking them off.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just trying to help actual ammo buyers from getting scammed. Didn't think I would get flamed by some Call of Duty playing a-hole. 20,000+ posts and I bet they were all real interesting and helpful. Stop posting until you are old enough to legally own a firearm.

GD is gonna GD.    We are kind of like an old whore sitting on the edge of a bed with stockings in our hands.  We can't remember if we are putting them on or taking them off.  

Funny as hell dude
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like they refunded my card for the 6 cases. They will never get any of my money again.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You shouldn't assume bc a user is new to this forum they don't happen to know a lot more than you.
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

From Facebook. A customer

Chuckles Barkley?Ammunition Supply Company FRAUD
7 hrs ·
Order placed Friday 13th, 1 box (900 rounds) Since I had never done business with Ammunition Supply Company I checked my card statement pretty closely. Within 5 minutes of placing the order I had a pending transaction for the full amount. I checked my statement the next day and the transaction had moved from pending to paid in full. I checked that Monday February 16th and received no tracking information. Called Ammunition Supply Company daily that Monday through Friday February 20th and their phone system while seeming operational was not working and had no way to speak to someone nor leave a message.
On Friday February 20th I contacted my credit card company and started a fraud claim against Ammunition Supply Company dba Ammunition Wholesale Direct 164 Bay Lyn Dr. Unit B Lynden, WA 98264. This companies information lists Ty and Gina Mathers of 8738 TRAPLINE RD
EVERSON, WA 98247 as the sole owners of this business. The contact number for Ammunition Supply Company was listed as 888-410-2830 but this number was never answered.
With no way to contact Ammunition Supply Company I looked for other means to contact someone to verify this was no fraud. I found that Ty and Gina Mathers also own a construction company listed as Mathers Enterprises, Inc located at the 8738 Trapline Rd Everson, WA address and that lists a Sprint cell phone contact number of 360 815 1856. I tried contacting this number and left a voice mail message but received no return call. I tried it again the next day, someone answered and I could hear someone talking but I was hung up on.
My credit card company contacted me on Saturday February 21st to tell me they issued a temporary credit and had tried to contact Ammunition Supply Company multiple times and they also could not reach someone on either of the above numbers. Today Sunday February 22nd I was contacted by a member of the fraud department of my credit card company to let me know they were treating this as a fraud case and not a credit dispute. They also stated they would issue a full refund Monday February 23rd as their findings showed this company had committed fraud.
I was contacted by a member of a firearms forum on Saturday and was informed this company not only did not have the product they were advertising but that the product they did have they sold to a wholesaler. This is 2nd party information but I was told that it was verified by someone else. Either way the business practices of Ammunition Supply Company at best border on fraudulent activity based on the fact there was no communication from anyone identifying themselves as an employee of Ammunition Supply Company when multiple customers began inquiring as to the status of their order or a full refund. The only time there has been communication was when complaints started to be posted (and removed by Ammunition Supply Company) on their Facebook page. The person never identified themselves but only stated the customers wouldn't be receiving their item and their refund was processed.
I can only speak for myself in this matter but my credit card company verified that there had been NO attempt from Ammunition Supply Company to issue a refund back to my method of payment. So I consider this a case of fraud as they never intended to send me anything for money they took and did not intend to refund. Hope this stays a record to anyone thinking about doing business with Ammunition Supply Company.
Like · Comment · Share
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ammunition-Supply-Company-FRAUD/1580901818814374

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ammunition-Supply-Company/392577747555008

7 hrs ·
Order placed Friday 13th, 1 box (900 rounds) Since I had never done business with Ammunition Supply Company I checked my card statement pretty closely. Within 5 minutes of placing the order I had a pending transaction for the full amount. I checked my statement the next day and the transaction had moved from pending to paid in full. I checked that Monday February 16th and received no tracking information. Called Ammunition Supply Company daily that Monday through Friday February 20th and their phone system while seeming operational was not working and had no way to speak to someone nor leave a message.
On Friday February 20th I contacted my credit card company and started a fraud claim against Ammunition Supply Company dba Ammunition Wholesale Direct 164 Bay Lyn Dr. Unit B Lynden, WA 98264. This companies information lists Ty and Gina Mathers of 8738 TRAPLINE RD
EVERSON, WA 98247 as the sole owners of this business. The contact number for Ammunition Supply Company was listed as 888-410-2830 but this number was never answered.
With no way to contact Ammunition Supply Company I looked for other means to contact someone to verify this was no fraud. I found that Ty and Gina Mathers also own a construction company listed as Mathers Enterprises, Inc located at the 8738 Trapline Rd Everson, WA address and that lists a Sprint cell phone contact number of 360 815 1856. I tried contacting this number and left a voice mail message but received no return call. I tried it again the next day, someone answered and I could hear someone talking but I was hung up on.
My credit card company contacted me on Saturday February 21st to tell me they issued a temporary credit and had tried to contact Ammunition Supply Company multiple times and they also could not reach someone on either of the above numbers. Today Sunday February 22nd I was contacted by a member of the fraud department of my credit card company to let me know they were treating this as a fraud case and not a credit dispute. They also stated they would issue a full refund Monday February 23rd as their findings showed this company had committed fraud.
I was contacted by a member of a firearms forum on Saturday and was informed this company not only did not have the product they were advertising but that the product they did have they sold to a wholesaler. This is 2nd party information but I was told that it was verified by someone else. Either way the business practices of Ammunition Supply Company at best border on fraudulent activity based on the fact there was no communication from anyone identifying themselves as an employee of Ammunition Supply Company when multiple customers began inquiring as to the status of their order or a full refund. The only time there has been communication was when complaints started to be posted (and removed by Ammunition Supply Company) on their Facebook page. The person never identified themselves but only stated the customers wouldn't be receiving their item and their refund was processed.
I can only speak for myself in this matter but my credit card company verified that there had been NO attempt from Ammunition Supply Company to issue a refund back to my method of payment. So I consider this a case of fraud as they never intended to send me anything for money they took and did not intend to refund. Hope this stays a record to anyone thinking about doing business with Ammunition Supply Company.
Like · Comment · Share

Fraud or not.. this poster paid for something on a friday and on monday had no tracking number? Oh the noes.. best not do business with PSA.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
HaHa.....I got that 5,000,000 round order in while you guys were trying to neckbeard .22LR.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fraud or not.. this poster paid for something on a friday and on monday had no tracking number? Oh the noes.. best not do business with PSA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 hrs ·
Like · Comment · Share

Wasn't that Monday Presidents Day to boot?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's my experience with ammunitionsupplycompany.com On Feb. 15 I ordered  M855 @ $399 for a 900 round box. Yes, tell me I can't have something or you're going to take it away and I WANT IT. On there website in big red letters it said " yes this is in stock". On Feb.17 my CC was dinged for full amount and the order showed as processing. On Feb. 22 order still shows processing. Today, Feb. 23 I logged in to there website to see if my order had progressed and to my surprise my order no longer existed. I never received a order cancellation. Tried to call but couldn't get anyone to answer. Next I went to my CC website and my money had been refunded (so at least I've got that going for me). At the least they over sold and under delivered, but they may have been trying something criminal. Most reputable companies don't ding your CC until right before your order ships. The day after I ordered the price went up to $426, so did I not get mine so they could sell it for more? In my opinion they are scamming A-holes, because my order was never filled. Yet now they have it listed as SOLD OUT, MORE COMING! @ $426  get on the email list.
http://www.ammunitionsupplycompany.com/Federal-Lake-City-5-56-NATO-XM855-Ammo-p/xm855c.htm
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I think this thread has caused more people to join than the brotherfucker thread!!  
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just trying to help actual ammo buyers from getting scammed. Didn't think I would get flamed by some Call of Duty playing a-hole. 20,000+ posts and I bet they were all real interesting and helpful. Stop posting until you are old enough to legally own a firearm.
View Quote

You wont be here long...
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Here's my experience with ammunitionsupplycompany.com On Feb. 15 I ordered  M855 @ $399 for a 900 round box. Yes, tell me I can't have something or you're going to take it away and I WANT IT. On there website in big red letters it said " yes this is in stock". On Feb.17 my CC was dinged for full amount and the order showed as processing. On Feb. 22 order still shows processing. Today, Feb. 23 I logged in to there website to see if my order had progressed and to my surprise my order no longer existed. I never received a order cancellation. Tried to call but couldn't get anyone to answer. Next I went to my CC website and my money had been refunded (so at least I've got that going for me). At the least they over sold and under delivered, but they may have been trying something criminal. Most reputable companies don't ding your CC until right before your order ships. The day after I ordered the price went up to $426, so did I not get mine so they could sell it for more? In my opinion they are scamming A-holes, because my order was never filled. Yet now they have it listed as SOLD OUT, MORE COMING! @ $426  get on the email list.
http://www.ammunitionsupplycompany.com/Federal-Lake-City-5-56-NATO-XM855-Ammo-p/xm855c.htm

View Quote

Attack of the n00bs!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think this thread has caused more people to join than the brotherfucker thread!!  
View Quote

HAHAHAA I forgot about that thread!

I asked about this company in the... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/408136_Read_this_Thread_if_you_are_looking_for_Magazines____Post_Magazine_Deals_in_this_thread.html thread and was told that they pulled the same shenanagins in early 13' with mags. People getting orders cancelled and a few days later they are listed @ 2-3 times the price. CTD type shit from what I was told. I didn't order. They were down here for a gun show a few weeks ago and seemed "legit" big booth lots of ammo, mags, accessories etc.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:47:31 AM EDT
[#13]
IABTL
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looks like they refunded my card for the 6 cases. They will never get any of my money again.
View Quote

They didn't get any this time.

So, you Neckbeards have a passive aggressive revenge plan?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Just in for the post on this apocalypse now bearded thread.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#16]
My order got refunded but I am still confused as to how 5 million rounds were ordered while I was checking out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:36:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7 hrs ·
Like · Comment · Share

Yup..

Its not like the ammo world went ape shit for m855 over that weekend or anything. Who knows maybe they just have a shitty inventory tracking app and when they came in on tue to "HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!".

I think people who get caught up in panic buying and bum rush companies need to relax a little bit. During times of panic and massive buying companies get over loaded and behind. Then again i didnt try to order a bunch of M855 to neckbeard either.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#18]
This thread is neck beard approved.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
These guys sold 5 million rounds of xm855 last week that they didn't have!  Credit card company caught them before they stole all the $ but I am still waiting on a refund.

View Quote

Brian Williams, is that you?
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

These guys sold 5 million rounds of xm855 last week that they didn't have!  Credit card company caught them before they stole all the $ but I am still waiting on a refund.

View Quote
Do you know if they have any .22 in stock?

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Wait, point me to this brotherfucker thread.

I might know her.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't know what you people are bitching about.  I've learned right here on this forum, that unless you are fucking your customer over six ways to Sunday, (especially during a panic type event...hurricanes seem to be the best example, but a run on ammo or guns will do) you are not a proper capitalist.

Good on Ammunition Supply Company.  An example of good 'ole capitalism (ARFCOM style) we should all applaud.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I might know her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I might know her.

It went so far sideways that it was locked.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Ammunition Supply Company FRAUD
2 hrs ·

16 hrs · Springfield, MO ·

We are investigating a nationwide consumer fraud class action claim against Ammunition Supply Company. If you have been affected by any false or misleading statements please contact our law firm at [email protected] with your contact information and a brief synopsis of name, city/state, how many rounds purchased, whether credit card charged, date charged, whether refund received, date refund received. We will contact you as the case proceeds. www.bolivarlaw.com. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based upon advertisements alone.

Happy shooting,
Craig Heidemann, esq.
www.bolivarlaw.com
bolivarlaw.com
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds like the owners of this company are going to be bankrupted, jailed, or both.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:08:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Holy Moly Donuts.... All them poor Neckbeards!

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Ammunition Supply Company FRAUD
2 hrs ·

16 hrs · Springfield, MO ·

We are investigating a nationwide consumer fraud class action claim against Ammunition Supply Company. If you have been affected by any false or misleading statements please contact our law firm at [email protected] with your contact information and a brief synopsis of name, city/state, how many rounds purchased, whether credit card charged, date charged, whether refund received, date refund received. We will contact you as the case proceeds. www.bolivarlaw.com. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based upon advertisements alone.

Happy shooting,
Craig Heidemann, esq.
www.bolivarlaw.com
bolivarlaw.com
View Quote

Yikes. The attorneys are involved. Glad I didn't order from these guys!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#28]
I hereby WITHDRAW my complaint against Ammunition Supply Company, Inc. I Have done due diligence including speaking directly to the Police Dept. in Lynden WA and confirming that sufficient stock was ordered and confirmed for shipment to Ammunition Supply Company, Inc. and by the maleficence of the wholesaler in revoking the order without notification to them. their only 'crime' was poor communication on the website and lack of qualified Staff to timely communicate to the customers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Their store their rules! [Arfcom GD]
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hereby WITHDRAW my complaint against Ammunition Supply Company, Inc. I Have done due diligence including speaking directly to the Police Dept. in Lynden WA and confirming that sufficient stock was ordered and confirmed for shipment to Ammunition Supply Company, Inc. and by the maleficence of the wholesaler in revoking the order without notification to them. their only 'crime' was poor communication on the website and lack of qualified Staff to timely communicate to the customers.
View Quote

Bull****. How long does it take to send 1 mass email to all their customers if that is what happened to notify everyone? If that's the case they're so incompetent they should not be in business. I never even got a cancellation email from the bastards. Ok, rant over. Time to move on and go back to camping on Call of Duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1gWZHNvL4
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:35:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Have the Neckbeards begun eating their own?

Is the Neckbeard Civil War upon us?
View Quote

ROFLMMFAO!!!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!!! Neckbeards...eatin' their own, Holy Farkin Shiet!!!!! Whole lot of Beardin' going on there!!!!!!!! You guy are absolutely nuts!!! I love it. I think I just pissed myself.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:37:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is the OP a retread or a fucking neckbeard?

Both.

Necktread?

lol

Definitely coined a term worthy of "fo" or "87".
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 2:51:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lolz, someone was contacted by an attorney.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#34]
why would you panic buy 6 cases of m855 unless you where going to neck it???

just sayin', maybe you got what you deserved.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Way of ARF
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sounds like the owners of this company are going to be bankrupted, jailed, or both.
View Quote

Just like GPal.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just like GPal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like GPal.

I don't recall anyone getting jailed or declaring BK over that...  or is my sarcasm meter broken?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

STFU
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you're right!

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don't recall anyone getting jailed or declaring BK over that...  or is my sarcasm meter broken?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like GPal.

Maybe just out of calibration.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Capitalism.  Free market.  Pick one or both.

PS, I am waiting for $50/round to sell mine.  No chili with bean trades, sister phone number, etc.  

I need a website.  Maybe something like this

M855_special_realdeal_butter piercing_GreentipGoodness_GoodDealHere.com
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top