Quoted:

And apparently they have video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Madison police issued a statement on Monday saying they received a call early Friday about a man looking in garages among the brick homes just south of the city's new high school.

"The caller, who lives in the neighborhood did not recognize the subject and thought him to be suspicious," reads the statement released by police.

The 911 tapes should clear this up.

Txl

Why hasn't it been released?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh my... we wouldn't want any INJUSTICE to happen!!! At least not to the poor officer...

Btw... do I seem "angry" in this thread??? Well I AM!! This is getting beyond ridiculous. I work with over a hundred PD officers and if I knew of any of them to abuse their power like this... they'd never get a helping hand from me again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

"Thank you for taking the time to email our department and share your concerns. As the Chief of Police and community member, I am equally concerned about the incident. I have instructed the Office of Professional Standard's Lieutenant to conduct a thorough investigation into the entire incident. I understand everyone's desire for immediate action, but that would be reckless, and could potentially lead to injustice. I respectfully request your patience while we investigate this incident.  When the investigation is complete, we will be open and transparent with our findings."

Oh my... we wouldn't want any INJUSTICE to happen!!! At least not to the poor officer...

Btw... do I seem "angry" in this thread??? Well I AM!! This is getting beyond ridiculous. I work with over a hundred PD officers and if I knew of any of them to abuse their power like this... they'd never get a helping hand from me again.

We be a fickle bunch here....we were all for not passing judgment on that cop in Furgeson - until the grand jury reached their conclusions. One side to the story and all that jazz.

Now we sound like Al Sharpton demanding the cop be sacrificed before the incident has even been investigated.

If it's proven that the cop was wrong, he should be fired and held personally liable for civil damages......IF.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/indian_citizen_stopped_by_madi.html
Posted without comment.
No crime had been committed. Madison Police on Monday issued a statement saying the department had suspended the officer and were investigating the use of force in this case. The police statement wished the man a "speedy recovery."

View Quote

wait. let me guess.       with pay?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The definition of "resisting" is rapidly becoming meaningless.
Also, Is training in departments really so poor that officers can't even recognize the existence of a language barrier?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the officers were called to investigate a burglary suspect, made contact, attempted a terry frisk and he resisted.

Also, Is training in departments really so poor that officers can't even recognize the existence of a language barrier?  

I have been around six decades, was hired by a police force in '73 but turned it down at the last minute for what I thought at the time a more promising future in private business.  (I was wrong).  But, more and more I see stories like this I wonder where the police in general derailed.  I still have the utmost respect for them, but no longer trust them, and that is very sad.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The shit you people will defend is incredible.
View Quote

Oh perfect so you've seen the video of the incident!  Please tell us all what really happened since you have first hand knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have been around six decades, was hired by a police force in '73 but turned it down at the last minute for what I thought at the time a more promising future in private business.  (I was wrong).  But, more and more I see stories like this I wonder where the police in general derailed.  I still have the utmost respect for them, but no longer trust them, and that is very sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the officers were called to investigate a burglary suspect, made contact, attempted a terry frisk and he resisted.

Derailed?  Please. When I first pinned on tin, my uncle, a 40+ year cop, asked me 2 questions. Do you wear your vest every day? Do you need a throw down? Cops have changed for the better a whole lot. The big difference is that it's so much easier to see the bad cops now than it was back then.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh perfect so you've seen the video of the incident!  Please tell us all what really happened since you have first hand knowledge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#8]
All Indians around here are named Patel.

It's the Smith of the brown curry people.

A gas station I visit every morning to buy my biscuit, Marlboro reds in the box, and 60ozs of Redbulls from is owned by a Patel. Very nice guy and treats customers like gold.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Where's the video?

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Madison police issued a statement on Monday saying they received a call early Friday about a man looking in garages among the brick homes just south of the city's new high school.

"The caller, who lives in the neighborhood did not recognize the subject and thought him to be suspicious," reads the statement released by police.

Txl

Because as soon as the word LAWSUIT is used, there is no reason or obligation to release it.

If I were the city's attorney, I would highly recommend the did not release.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Because as soon as the word LAWSUIT is used, there is no reason or obligation to release it.If I were the city's attorney, I would highly recommend the did not release.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Txl

Because as soon as the word LAWSUIT is used, there is no reason or obligation to release it.If I were the city's attorney, I would highly recommend the did not release.

Why's that?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wrong, if anyone is to blame it is the local electorate.

You have the local law enforcement you vote for.   The Sheriff is elected.  The police chief works for the mayor, who is elected.  Don't want no-knocks?  Don't want to be shot for making a furtive movement?  Don't want police to conduct terry frisks?  Whatever else the popo do that violates your actual or perceived rights?   Elect a new mayor who will institute these changes, with the penalties you want to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A brown guy who didn't even speak English walking around in nice white neighborhood...probably wearing those cheap sandal.
What did he expect the police to do...kiss him on the cheek?
If he just stayed in the house with the curtain closed nothing would have happened.

my office is in Madison where this happened. Its a suburb of Huntsville Al (new Remington home) and is full of engineers and technical people. lots of Japanese, Arab, Indian and many other nationalities are all over this town.

im sure the language barrier had a bit to do with it but so did the foreigners ignorance of American police instructions and tactics. Did the officer take it to far and use too much force on an old man, probably but he is not 100% at fault if the old man isnt responding to commands and digging in his pockets.

pretty crappy situation all around with several factors that led to this incident.

Wrong....he is 100% to blame.  

Not immediately responding because of a language barrier / and or "digging in one's pockets" does not constitute the need for massive force.

But hey, maybe you are like the guy in the thread yesterday who thinks that as long as you are suspected of doing something wrong, the constitution no longer applies, you lose your rights, and as long as you have a badge, you get to kick their teeth in when you feel like it.  

Wrong, if anyone is to blame it is the local electorate.

You have the local law enforcement you vote for.   The Sheriff is elected.  The police chief works for the mayor, who is elected.  Don't want no-knocks?  Don't want to be shot for making a furtive movement?  Don't want police to conduct terry frisks?  Whatever else the popo do that violates your actual or perceived rights?   Elect a new mayor who will institute these changes, with the penalties you want to see.

Do that and you just might get Patel'd.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Why's that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Txl

Why's that?

there's no pro to releasing it.  Make a statement, provide a copy to the plaintiff's attorney, and wait for trial.  You'll notice 95% of the time, it's the plaintiff's attorney that releases video.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I had an engineering professor named Patel.

Nobody could understand anything he said.

At one point, we tried writing a Patel-to-English dictionary.
Ex: "Pleebedeeded" = Please be seated
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odd reading a story with a "Patel" that didn't involve fraud, or medical malpractice.

A doctor named Patel saved my son's life when the white guys gave up.

I had a Nigerian fluid mechanics professor.............. Really nice guy but impossible to understand 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Unfortunately if there is one thing I have learned on this site, it's that this is true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Blue Wall goes up in 3...2...1

Unfortunately if there is one thing I have learned on this site, it's that this is true.

One thing I've learned on this site is that GD will make knee jerk reactions w/o any legitimate basis.

Be interesting to hear/see the tapes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#16]
A morning constitutional is a way of life for folks from India and the Orient. I see both in droves in the early morning when I go to the NOVA burbs to the yard sales.

Fucking hicks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#17]
If he's fresh off the plane from India then "out for a walk" probably translates into "dropping a deuce" on a neighbor's front lawn.

The nation of India is as a whole, entirely unaware of the concept of indoor plumbing.

Good maiming.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Was he charged with a crime?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
im sure the language barrier had a bit to do with it but so did the foreigners ignorance of American police instructions and tactics. Did the officer take it to far and use too much force on an old man, probably but he is not 100% at fault if the old man isnt responding to commands and digging in his pockets.

Justify all you want.  A non-violent old man who committed no crime is paralyzed because of shit training and bully-culture. I'm sick of hearing about whose fault it isn't.
How do you know anything you just said is true?  You couldn't possibly know that the guy was "non-violent" unless you were there or you've seen some video that we haven't seen yet.

Please provide back up to your statement.

Was he charged with a crime?

Were the police conducting an investigation?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Sadly, LEO's wages are paid by the citizens they 'serve'.  As someone pointed out in another web site, some how, some where and at some time, the term 'peace officer' changed to 'law enforcement officer' which is telling in itself.  Lucky for us where we live, we are lucky to see a county sheriff once yearly (and if we are really lucky it may take an hour if we need one) which lead to 'taking care of business' locally which seems to work for us ............
Sad times we live in ...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Did he assault anyone before he was assaulted? No.
That's "non-violent".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you know anything you just said is true?  You couldn't possibly know that the guy was "non-violent" unless you were there or you've seen some video that we haven't seen yet.

That's "non-violent".

Are police allowed to use reasonable force?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odd reading a story with a "Patel" that didn't involve fraud, or medical malpractice.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We be a fickle bunch here....we were all for not passing judgment on that cop in Furgeson - until the grand jury reached their conclusions. One side to the story and all that jazz.

Now we sound like Al Sharpton demanding the cop be sacrificed before the incident has even been investigated.

If it's proven that the cop was wrong, he should be fired and held personally liable for civil damages......IF.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Thank you for taking the time to email our department and share your concerns. As the Chief of Police and community member, I am equally concerned about the incident. I have instructed the Office of Professional Standard's Lieutenant to conduct a thorough investigation into the entire incident. I understand everyone's desire for immediate action, but that would be reckless, and could potentially lead to injustice. I respectfully request your patience while we investigate this incident.  When the investigation is complete, we will be open and transparent with our findings."

But you're missing my point here... regardless of the VICTIM'S response... unless he flat-out attacked the officer he shouldn't have sustained these serious of injuries during the encounter. We've been trained to ask "did he have it coming?". Seriously... we've slid off the edge here and unless this guy assaulted the officer, he should have a BIG payday coming and the officer should be criminally prosecuted.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Well, what else could the PD say about the incident? they have to protect their own..its human nature....So if you run into a person who is obviously not typical white american..who can't talk a word of english, shows no signs of understanding english, and reaches in his pockets(think maybe just maybe he was after both his ID and the paper that had his sons address on it)..and your first instinct is to go hands on and destroy him?  And you can't even after the fact reason out to even a "well, maybe, just maybe we over reacted just a little bit" I just don't understand why many of you ever became cops to begin with, nor why you continue to do it..the fear  some show in trying to do the job is mind boggling.......
View Quote

Seriously?

Even a text book take down can result in injury.  Or the "suspect" can stand up and walk away.  We have no idea what actually happened that resulted in the guy's hospitalization.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whose definition of "reasonable" should we accept? The guy to did the beating, or the guy who got beaten?

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Protected and served the fuck out of him.

Jesus
View Quote

Yup...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If he's fresh off the plane from India then "out for a walk" probably translates into "dropping a deuce" on a neighbor's front lawn.

The nation of India is as a whole, entirely unaware of the concept of indoor plumbing.

Good maiming.

View Quote

What in the hell is this SHIT???

Had better be sarcasm...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Some North AL law enforcement agencies have had several very serious incidents and allegations recently. This is not the first local news story to make national headlines. I’m not sure what in the hell is going on in these police departments, but some of their employees clearly have serious ethical, anger and ego problems.

A while back, one of the local cops damn near beat a guy to death over what looks like a payback for a bar fight that happened off duty. A local man and friend of the victim was starting a protest against the local police dept and this abuse, he ended up murdered, hit man style. AL.com did a multipart story about this murder; it was like a real life version of a Lifetime movie of the week. There were even claims of a local SWAT team intimidating citizens and a local business not to talk and police lying under oath. I don’t remember all the details, but the entire situation was a train wreck. It caused a huge shit storm here and a lot of mistrust with local LEOs. The last I heard, the FBI is still investigating all of this mess.

I drive by the murder victims house all the time, it still pisses me off knowing that guy was trying to do something right and just help his friend and it looks like he was murdered for it. His protest signs and grandstand are still up in his front yard.

I can’t find the link to the multipart story, but these articles paint a pretty nasty tale....

http://whnt.com/2014/07/31/madison-county-sheriffs-office-settles-lawsuit-with-man-badly-beaten-after-arrest/

http://www.waff.com/story/23905589/man-found-dead-in-yard-murder-investigation-underway

http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/02/three_months_later_klonowski_k.html
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
A morning constitutional is a way of life for folks from India and the Orient. I see both in droves in the early morning when I go to the NOVA burbs to the yard sales.

Fucking hicks.
View Quote

And more pearls. The "Orient"? What are you, like 100 years old?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mexican gang members around here claim to only speak Spanish - should I treat a burglary suspect wearing all red or all blue with kid gloves?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's "non-violent".

Yes. Police are allowed to use reasonable force. What is reasonable? I say that when there is no crime then NO FORCE is the reasonable amount of force.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes. That's it entirely and exactly.

It's exactly like the time I stopped a car that was slinking around my city at 3 AM on a Thursday night. Turns out it was a French family that got lost looking for their hotel near Disney Land. Lucky for them that the French know how to be properly afraid of cops and that they spoke barely enough English to understand, "Drive that way for 5 miles. Look for the mouse on the left."  I should have dragged them fucking furiners out of the car for a proper lesson in welcome to America because they took too long pulling over to the curb.

Fuck Bama. There's more to policing than just jerking people around because they are twitchy. Totality of circumstances and all that. Of course it's easier to just say respect mah authoritay and slam a fucker to the ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. That's it entirely and exactly.

It's exactly like the time I stopped a car that was slinking around my city at 3 AM on a Thursday night. Turns out it was a French family that got lost looking for their hotel near Disney Land. Lucky for them that the French know how to be properly afraid of cops and that they spoke barely enough English to understand, "Drive that way for 5 miles. Look for the mouse on the left."  I should have dragged them fucking furiners out of the car for a proper lesson in welcome to America because they took too long pulling over to the curb.

Fuck Bama. There's more to policing than just jerking people around because they are twitchy. Totality of circumstances and all that. Of course it's easier to just say respect mah authoritay and slam a fucker to the ground.

All we have right now is the version from the son & family lawyer.  There take on the "totality of the circumstances" might be a bit different than the officers.

Maybe the cops fucked up, maybe they didn't.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quote the individuals defending the officer(s).

Hell of a lot easier to quote all the people jumping on the "fucking thug officer" bandwagon based on the son's and lawyer's statements............................
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/indian_citizen_stopped_by_madi.html
Posted without comment.
No crime had been committed. Madison Police on Monday issued a statement saying the department had suspended the officer and were investigating the use of force in this case. The police statement wished the man a "speedy recovery."

Did the officer commit a crime?  Should all people being investigated have their paycheck stopped?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In before explanations of why he had it coming.
View Quote

"But Sureshbhai Patel does not speak English, this being only his second trip to the United States."

doesn't mix all that well with "ask, tell, make" i suppose
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plenty of people, officers and not, were quick to pass judgement that the officer acted appropriately in that case.  Or should we only not pass judgement when the officer appears in the wrong?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Whose definition of "reasonable" should we accept? The guy to did the beating, or the guy who got beaten?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

we have no idea if a "beating" occurred or if the man's injuries are an unfortunate accident.  People can fuck up their back getting out a chair the wrong way.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:08:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Why should guests be treated any differently that any other citizen?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I posted a thread on that deal. I think it got 20 responses.

Has nothing to do with claiming India guy was randomingly attacked by cops for walking while brown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some North AL law enforcement agencies have had several very serious incidents and allegations recently. This is not the first local news story to make national headlines. I’m not sure what in the hell is going on in these police departments, but some of their employees clearly have serious ethical, anger and ego problems.

A while back, one of the local cops damn near beat a guy to death over what looks like a payback for a bar fight that happened off duty. A local man and friend of the victim was starting a protest against the local police dept and this abuse, he ended up murdered, hit man style. AL.com did a multipart story about this murder; it was like a real life version of a Lifetime movie of the week. There were even claims of a local SWAT team intimidating citizens and a local business not to talk and police lying under oath. I don’t remember all the details, but the entire situation was a train wreck. It caused a huge shit storm here and a lot of mistrust with local LEOs. The last I heard, the FBI is still investigating all of this mess.

I drive by the murder victims house all the time, it still pisses me off knowing that guy was trying to do something right and just help his friend and it looks like he was murdered for it. His protest signs and grandstand are still up in his front yard.

I can’t find the link to the multipart story, but these articles paint a pretty nasty tale....

http://whnt.com/2014/07/31/madison-county-sheriffs-office-settles-lawsuit-with-man-badly-beaten-after-arrest/

http://www.waff.com/story/23905589/man-found-dead-in-yard-murder-investigation-underway

http://blog.al.com/wire/2014/02/three_months_later_klonowski_k.html

Has nothing to do with claiming India guy was randomingly attacked by cops for walking while brown.

Nothing personal, but REALLY?  I think it has everything to do with excessive force, it shows a documented trend of overreaction by some local LE agencies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Good maiming.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes. Police are allowed to use reasonable force. What is reasonable? I say that when there is no crime then NO FORCE is the reasonable amount of force.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's "non-violent".

How do police determine if a crime has been committed or not?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The case you are talking about is a cop who got into a drunken bar fight and going after the guy who kicked his ass.

Has exactaly nothing to compare to this deal and the son accusing the cops of beating up his dad just because he has brown skin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing personal, but REALLY?  I think it has everything to do with excessive force, it shows a documented trend of overreaction by some local LE agencies.

The case you are talking about is a cop who got into a drunken bar fight and going after the guy who kicked his ass.

Has exactaly nothing to compare to this deal and the son accusing the cops of beating up his dad just because he has brown skin.

This is 2015, I wouild like to think that cops today do not beat up old men because of their skin color, I am 100% sure they would have beat the shit out of an old man of ANY color.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#45]
sorry double post...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can spin it all you want, but this is about excess force, not his skin color. I could care less what his son says. You have a innocent man that is possibly paralyzed due to an overreaction or misunderstanding by LE. I'm sorry, but this entire incident is wrong and should have never happened. Now the local tax payers will be on the hook again paying this guy God knows how much to settle another case of police abuse.

I'm all about supporting LEO's, you guys have a hard job at times, but the trends were are starting to see in this county with excessive force, abuse and asset seizure are very disturbing. Police are starting to lose the respect of the law abiding general public, that is a very troubling development.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Fucking hicks.
View Quote

He is telling the truth. We have a few wealthy Indian families in our AO. They take walks in family groups and are generally productive, useful members of society.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#48]
From what little of the article I was able to read before ithe website crashed my browser and I had to reinstall chrome.

It seems like what happened to the poor old guy was a terrible combination of him not being able to speak English and the cops not knowing how to fight.  The old guy couldn't understand their commands to follow them making the cops worry for their safety.  The cops did not know how to fight so they used way more strength then is appropriate to get the techniques they sort of learned in the academy to work causing injury to the old guy.

Solution.  Teach cops to know what they are doing with their hands so they do not hurt people unintentionally.  And maybe teach your grandpa English, which is supposed to be the official language of India.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
C'mon man... as long as THE OFFICER went home safely... wheres the story here?

Now pick up the can and move your ass along...

BTW... in case you weren't aware... THE LAW no longer matters. All that matters are those who enforce, argue, adjudicate, and execute it. Those associated with it don't exist to serve you. You exist to serve them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
C'mon man... as long as THE OFFICER went home safely... wheres the story here?

Now pick up the can and move your ass along...

BTW... in case you weren't aware... THE LAW no longer matters. All that matters are those who enforce, argue, adjudicate, and execute it. Those associated with it don't exist to serve you. You exist to serve them.

Quoted:
I've got nothing to say that's CoC compliant.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:40:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I had a Nigerian fluid mechanics professor.............. Really nice guy but impossible to understand 99% of the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where  I worked, the students always bitched about the TAs, especially the asian ones.
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top