Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
And yet Chris Kyle is the reason the SEALs don't hang out with that goober.  Sure.  [Rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

first amendment... People do get to say what they want.

That said, that's not really exactly what he said.
View Quote

That's what he meant IMHO.............he was just to cowardly to say it fully IMHO.

Yeah, he can say it but..........Jesus Christ.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Like I've asked: WHO is hurting Ventura's reputation more than Ventura is?

It's almost surreal, to me, that the guy can claim damages for anything that has been said about him. I totally buy that he might have said the SEALs "could stand to lose a few". He probably didn't, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he did.

Loony bastard is out of his fucking mind.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck that Cock Holster!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And yet Chris Kyle is the reason the SEALs don't hang out with that goober.  Sure.  [Rolleyes]
View Quote

Isn't so outlandish that he could have made the comments CK claimed now is it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like his politics or not, he was accepted at their functions before Kyle told that story. That's the reason he sued.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:52:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Jesse's a piece of shit . I heard the nazi thing on GB , just now....what a slag-tastic festering cunt to try and insinuate parallels to nazis .

Piss on that worthless cum stain and anyone taking his side . Kyle left more 'honor' in the latrine each morning than jesse ever had ....EVER.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
See the caption under his pic.

Ventura-"I will move out of the country"

Need help packing you fuckoid?
View Quote

As I understood it, he already lives in Mexico. He says he prefers it, because they are up front about being corrupt.

I dunno. Maybe he just live there part time. I can't imagine why he DOESN'T move out "officially". He obviously hates the US anymore.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I think Fu Man Loon needs some psychiatric help.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Like his politics or not, he was accepted at their functions before Kyle told that story. That's the reason he sued.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

grudgingly accepted
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Wow.... just wow....

VENTURA: Well what I’m stating is we invaded Iraq, we were not asked in. We invaded a country, we overthrew its government, and then we killed people that lived there.

Doesn't that dirt-bag know that when we (the U.S.) do this, it is only for sound, moral, and justified reasons? Everyone knows this but Jesse, apparently.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Jesse is just 'tripling-down.' What a worthless POS.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

grudgingly accepted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

grudgingly accepted

Jessie was just allowed to be Jessie for decades, but the controversy in the community started long before this issue, around the time he ran for Governor, as my post above illustrates. This latest controversy is just the last straw in a controversy that was brewing for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have little doubt Ventura ran his mouth.  He's down it before and he's doing it again. You can't ruin the good reputation of a man who doesn't have one to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Placeholder
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Jesse needs to shut his fucking cake-hole.
View Quote

Damn media needs to stop putting this a-hole on TV. He needs to be shunned from society.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's what he meant IMHO.............he was just to cowardly to say it fully IMHO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

first amendment... People do get to say what they want.

That said, that's not really exactly what he said.

This.  He had a rep as a crazy guy but it was a cool crazy guy, ex-SEAL, pro wrassler, Blaine...then he went into politics and just seemed to self-destruct...

He just needs to stop.  Full Stop.  He can't repair his rep at this stage but he can stop any further damage.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:22:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I was going to post that.

If Don Shipley says he considers anyone to be a SEAL, that settles it for me.

As far as I am concerned:

1.  Ventura qualifies to call himself a SEAL.

2.  If he ever showed up at a SEAL meeting, the SEALs would stomp a mud hole in his butt.  They hate him and what he has done.

He is a crazy slime ball.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Starts at 1:00

http://youtu.be/KeO1DUtnKsE

Eta... FUCK JV.

I was going to post that.

If Don Shipley says he considers anyone to be a SEAL, that settles it for me.

As far as I am concerned:

1.  Ventura qualifies to call himself a SEAL.

2.  If he ever showed up at a SEAL meeting, the SEALs would stomp a mud hole in his butt.  They hate him and what he has done.

He is a crazy slime ball.

What makes Don Shipley's opinion more valid than Gary Bonnelli's?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#20]
And Kyle's story is what made him PNG at SEAL functions.  

Right.  

Fuckin asshole needs another punch in the mouth.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#21]
good to see Ventura out of the closet for all to see

what a POS
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Where's Predator and his plasma caster when you need him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Jesse is a desperate person.  He subscribes to the maxim of, "Even bad publicity is better than no publicity."  Either that or he's stating his point of view which makes him  an un-American douchebag.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#25]
UN Resolution 1441 says we were asked in.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Yes, there were chemical WMD and Iraq was poised to take over SA just like Hitler took over A few countries while the world watched.  Imagine history repeating itself.

Jesse is wrong.

Alan should have asked him if it was OK to bomb Japan or Germany.   They didn't invite us either.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm sure the Nazis had plenty of heroes. I also hope Chris knocked the living shit out of Ventura.

What a pathetic cunt.

View Quote
Supposedly after the law suit went public, a group of SF came forward saying that they were there and it did happen.

Unconfirmed. Can anyone second this?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don Shipley is an ex-SEAL that now hunts phony-SEALs and will run them down no matter what it takes.   His standards are very strict,  Look at the posted video for his explanation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don Shipley is an ex-SEAL that now hunts phony-SEALs and will run them down no matter what it takes.   His standards are very strict,  Look at the posted video for his explanation.

Gary Bonnelli is a former SEAL, former CO of UDT 11 and former SEAL Team 2 XO whose very job at one point was the certification of UDTs who transitioned to SEALS after the end of the UDT NEC and would be exactly the man to make that determination because he was actually the man who made that determination.

Shipley didn't become a SEAL until 1978 whereas JV left the Navy in 1975--they were not even contemporaries whereas Bonnelli was in the process of commanding and certifying SEALS during that time period.

So why is his opinion less valid?

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Ditto.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

<----still thinks Kyle would have won the civil case if alive to testify.

Ditto.
Yup.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fuck if I know.

"Fu Man Loon"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what the fucking kind of look is he trying to pull off?

Fuck if I know.

"Fu Man Loon"?

That's the look he was allegedly sporting at the incident.

Bob Gassoff, the SEAL who introduced Lee to Ventura, said the former governor wore a beard braided into pony tails and a blue SEAL team hat. "He was badmouthing the war and President Bush. He was upsetting the families of deceased SEALs," Gassoff said.

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/ex-seal-jesse-ventura-got-popped-after-popping-off-1.187334
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Just keep digging, Jesse.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Libertarian kook
Gr
View Quote

He is listed currently as independent and a former member of the Reform Party from 1998-2000.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He's not a goddamn Navy SEAL. He was UDT. He never completed fucking SQT.
View Quote

Thank you, I came to post that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#34]
KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GODKNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's how it went down., Ventura has a credibility issue.

How can that be Kyle's fault, true or not? Obviously people were considering that it wasn't such a far out notion that Jesse said what was alleged. When your reputation id THAT damaged, it's the guy in the mirror's fault.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#36]
What the hell? Anybody else getting a huge blue void/script error in the center of the page?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Yes, I can't imagine the poor bastards who are trying to view this page on a phone.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Damn media needs to stop putting this a-hole on TV. He needs to be shunned from society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesse needs to shut his fucking cake-hole.

Keep giving him more rope until he finally cracks and says what he says he never said.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wonder what the backlash was when "Enemy at the Gates" was released?
View Quote

That movie is banned in Russia.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Obviously I don't have a dog in this fight.

I am just saying that Shipley is usually considered to be "the guy" if there is a question about a person's claim to be a SEAL.  If you have more faith in Mr. Bonnelli, then no problem for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gary Bonnelli is a former SEAL, former CO of UDT 11 and former SEAL Team 2 XO whose very job at one point was the certification of UDTs who transitioned to SEALS after the end of the UDT NEC and would be exactly the man to make that determination because he was actually the man who made that determination.

Shipley didn't become a SEAL until 1978 whereas JV left the Navy in 1975--they were not even contemporaries whereas Bonnelli was in the process of commanding and certifying SEALS during that time period.

So why is his opinion less valid?

Obviously I don't have a dog in this fight.

I am just saying that Shipley is usually considered to be "the guy" if there is a question about a person's claim to be a SEAL.  If you have more faith in Mr. Bonnelli, then no problem for me.

Regardless, I would hope this exchange indicates that JV's status, R.E. being a SEAL, is not without contention in the community--which is exactly my point: that his status is not accepted by all in the community.  Certainly, I'm going to go with the guy who was involved with certifying UDTs into SEALS because that was what he was tasked to do and thus would be the one to know because he was the one doing the certifying.

In addition, in the service, you can't claim a warfare specialty you didn't go through the process to get. It's quite okay for Shipley to say, "meh, he's one of us" and I understand his reasoning and his motivation, however, officially, if it's not on your DD214, you can't claim it.

AS usual, thank your for your well mannered, polite, and thoughtful response.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What the hell? Anybody else getting a huge blue void/script error in the center of the page?
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No wonder people think us Libertarians are pot smoking idiots. He just demonstrated both. Too bad his idiocy stereotypes people who actually have a fucking clue.
View Quote

...except JV is not a member of the Libertarian party.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding. Soulreaver--edit that shit out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Jan 15'er. LOL

According Jesse, American's are Brownshirts....

VENTURA: Our people right now are behaving just like the people did in Germany in the ’30s. We’re behaving the same way.

COLMES: In what way?

VENTURA: We’re ostracizing certain races and certain religions. We’re doing all the things in the ’30s. We’re allowing the police state to take control of our country. We’re allowing our cops to walk around looking like stormtroopers. C’mon, am I blind?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/04/jesse-ventura-on-american-sniper-chris-kyle-do-you-think-the-nazis-have-heroes/
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No wonder people think us Libertarians are pot smoking idiots. He just demonstrated both. Too bad his idiocy stereotypes people who actually have a fucking clue.

There's contention in the community over that.

Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A Jan 15'er. LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Jan 15'er. LOL

It's popping up in every thread he posts in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
UN Resolution 1441 says we were asked in.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

Yes, there were chemical WMD and Iraq was poised to take over SA just like Hitler took over A few countries while the world watched.  Imagine history repeating itself.

Jesse is wrong.

Alan should have asked him if it was OK to bomb Japan or Germany.   They didn't invite us either.
View Quote

Actually they did - that whole declaration of war thing.

And I thought Iraq also declared war on us...
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:05:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Jan 15'er. LOL

Hey Jesse, stop trying to wreck the thread, LOL.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

somebody is posting a fucking huge image instead of scaling it down.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

It says god at the bottom of it

It's so big I can even hit the report button.

God dammit.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top