User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:25:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why do they cut to black? They need to show all of it so that way people can be so angered that nuclear weapons destroy their "legitimate" government they've set up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here it is...

NSFW. I guess???

Why do they cut to black? They need to show all of it so that way people can be so angered that nuclear weapons destroy their "legitimate" government they've set up.

You know, I've been wondering about that, I noticed that in the other ISIL vids.  I was wondering if they actually cut away and shoot these guys before they cut off the heads.  Maybe this muzzie Brit and his crew are queasy about slowly murdering their hostages?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#2]
i know people in China and Korea have no sympathy...they still remember WWII
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#3]
70 years ago Japan would have gone on a genocidal rampage of rape and murder over this.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#4]
They would have to shoot me in the back as I fought and ran  
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The Sons of Nippon could show those people a thing or two about swords.

Let us hope.
View Quote

Are you suggesting that they send in the Ninjas?

Personally, I got over being a Japanophile long before Rape of Nanking was published.  They grow cute girls there, but their society is pretty fucked up.

That being said, fuck ISIS and its collaberators.  Kill them all, slice off their dicks and stuff them in the old cock hole, then bury them in pig grease.  Let them go to the afterlife that way and find out that their virgins are all 40 year old fat Otaku.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shouldn't Michael Moore be doing a video like "ISIS and me" to let everyone know that these are just misunderstood oppressed people, and how racist and cowardly our soldiers are for killing the shit out of those assholes?

FMM,FBHO,FISIS
View Quote

Perhaps we can get Mickey Mo to go to Iraq to film it.  I'm sure they know how to treat him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What did that really buy for ISIS beheading this guy?

Increase popular support right? I mean why else would they do it and post it online?  What all these ISIS beheadings tell me is that a substantial enough number of Islamic people respond positively to these barbaric acts to justify ISIS's belief that it's worth going to all the trouble to do these beheadings rather than just shoot the people through the head the minute they find them.

Must be working too, because we haven't seen this influx of foreign fighters into the region before.
View Quote

It makes the west look weak and makes ISIS look strong, and this is a culture that responds to that.

The message of all these videos is the same:

"Look: we killed a westerner. They were powerless to stop it. The mighty western nations are scared of our power. We are strong, and this must be because Allah favours us. See how those who resist us die brutally. Avoid this fate and take part in our victory. Join the winning side."

The message is working just as intended, as it is not aimed at us, but at regional muslims.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Stupid to go to ISIS controlled areas, but the whole "youtube beheading" thing should provoke massive retaliations from pretty much everyone. The only way to expell them is to make harboring them a literal death sentence on a citywide scale. However, since it's unlikely that anyone's going to start up carpet bombing on a WWII scale, there's just going to be more posturing and nasty letters and stern speeches and maybe some time-outs. Maybe a missed dessert or two, but nobody's going to actually kick ISIS in the balls.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

70 years ago Japan would have gone on a genocidal rampage of rape and murder over this.  
View Quote

They also loved to behead their captives as well.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#10]
The Ghurkas need to be turned loose and show these goat fuckers how to properly use a knife.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#11]
They are cowards. That jihad douche dressed as the grim reaper is the biggest coward of all. I would pay for the chance to cover his ass with bacon fat and set fire to him. When he is almost dead, I would piss on the flame to put it out so he could squirm for a while. What a chooch!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:23:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope one day the world decides to come together, even if its only this one last time to curb stomp these fuckers in the most violent way we can.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unless they line up all their ISIS prisoners and slit their throats on national TV, they will be seen as cowards.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wel Jordan said they would execute all it's ISIS prisoners if thier pilot was killed.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/30/jordan-ramps-up-execution-threats-against-isis-over-hostage/

Unless they line up all their ISIS prisoners and slit their throats on national TV, they will be seen as cowards.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Smash their heads flat with slow moving hydraulic rams. With a 4k camera and GREAT audio right in their faces.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Japan will do nothing.

The West will do nothing.

The Kurds will fight and die for amounts of ground reminiscent of WW1.

ISIS will eventually consolidate their gains and become a regional power that the West appeases to because they prefer disgrace to danger.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top