Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 1/31/2015 1:40:13 PM EDT
Link to the Ammoland article, with quotes from The Future of Freedom Foundation (FFF) vice president, Sheldon Richman who gave such gems as the following"

“Despite what some people think, hero is not a synonym for competent government-hired killer.”
View Quote

Excuse me, but I have trouble seeing an essential difference between what Kyle did in Iraq and what Adam Lanza did at Sandy Hook Elementary School. It certainly was not heroism.
View Quote

Here's another Link to a similar article on Breitbart...... i tried going to Libertarian.org, but it wont load for me,
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck those motherfucking piece of shit assholes
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Pot smoking libertarians.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
And people ask me, 'Hey motown, why do you hate Libertarians man? Why do you hate freedom? Why do you say that Libertarianism is as dangerous as Communism?'
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
This should be interesting.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Sheep always feel that way about sheepdogs
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I like many things about libertarianism
But then you get guys like that

But are most libertarians like that?
I doubt it
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
This kind of libertarian seems little different than a bag of rocks......but the rocks might be more useful.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This should be interesting.
View Quote

Surely one of arcomms libertarians will take a break from the CO weed thread to come here with their retard to English dictionary to tell us how it doesn't mean what it says.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Why is it so important to attract the fringe vote?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I doubt it
View Quote

Every group has tards.

Those who refuse to admit that are usually their own groups tards.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Im on my crappy backup computer that runs at about half speed, a lot of pages wont open for me..i cant link direct to Lib.org, However I did find this Link to the full article......and Holy shit it is absolutely as Derptastic as the rest of the quotes in Breitbart and Ammoland.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Voltaire had an apropos quote for this.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Libertarians fucking it up for the rest of Libertarians and their cause.

Where's Snowboots and Fatty?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I doubt it
View Quote

My outlook. I like most of the libertarian philosophy but some of the people
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Idiots shouldn't reproduce.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Half the libertarians are cool, and the other half are complete tools who might as well just be democrats.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Useful idiots expounding on something they have zero cogent understanding of.

Fuck 'em. I find it rather humorous that those fucksticks only puke that shit in the safety of their sick little sheltered world. I've yet to see one of them stand up in a bar and compare an American serviceman to Adam fucking Lanza.

I'd walk through fire to give one of those cocksuckers a quick 'briefing'.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I doubt it
View Quote

I kinda feel like this guy should be cast out, shunned, and maybe even curb stomped.

Libertarians, your move.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#20]
In Before the 'Not real libertarians' Bleating
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Meh, the quotes of a few idiots do not justify judging all Libertarians by that stupidity.

I'm sure most gun owners would not be proud to have the rest of the world judge us by a few select quotes hand picked from the stupidity in GD.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Half the republicans are cool, and the other half are complete tools who might as well just be democrats.
View Quote

See how that works?

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Was probably a moby arfcom moderator who infiltrated their site to answer questions in order to make freedom look stupid.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#24]
In to watch the statists associate this idiot with all libertarians.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a true Scotsman?

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as you embrace everyone that calls themselves a Republican or conservative, and never use the term 'RINO', you can generalize all you want.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Well, neither of them ever shot a carjacker in TX, but that's probably the only commonality.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

As long as you embrace everyone that calls themselves a Republican or conservative, and never use the term 'RINO', you can generalize all you want.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not how it works.

People are absolutely being intellectually honest when they castigate all members of any group for not "cleaning up their ranks" while simultaneously doing nothing about any of the outliers in any of the group that they are a part of.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I watched "Babe". The sheep do what the pig wants every time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Of 500,000+ elected offices in Federal, state and local government, libertarians only hold 144 positions. libertarians are totally irrelevant.  

Top 5 priorities of the libertarian party:
1. Legalize marijuana
2. Legalize marijuana
3. Legalize marijuana
4. Open borders
5. Legalize marijuana
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sheep always feel that way about sheepdogs
View Quote

This. It's who they are.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I don't know how any sane person that reads statements like that could ever take that guy seriously again. I mean, the entire world knows it was war.
View Quote

Because... well, FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
See how that works?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Half the republicans are cool, and the other half are complete tools who might as well just be democrats.

See how that works?

It's true.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on guys, this is all just good-natured fun!

You know, just like when you guys start thread after thread (after thread) telling us how we're all secret Chris Christie supporters.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#36]
It's interesting watching Libertarianism shoot itself in the foot in such an ironic way.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#37]
FFS
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
In to watch the statists associate this idiot with all libertarians.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#39]
This constitutional libertarian doesn't agree with the dipshit Sheldon Libertarian. Whatever the circumstances, CK helped get some people get back home alive.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Of 500,000+ elected offices in Federal, state and local government, libertarians only hold 144 positions. libertarians are totally irrelevant.  

1. Legalize marijuana
2. Legalize marijuana
3. Legalize marijuana
4. Open borders
5. Legalize marijuana
View Quote

There's just as much disconnect between the Libertarian party and libertarians as there is with Republicans.

For example:  I support open boarders.  People and goods should be able to enter or exit the country freely.  However, I also recognize that the United States government has not only an interest, but a duty to closely monitor and control access across is as dicrated by legitimate national interests (which reasonable people can debate).
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Where are all the paul supporters now?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:32:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:32:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

1. Legalize marijuana
2. Legalize marijuana
3. Legalize marijuana
4. Open borders
5. Legalize marijuana
View Quote

Derp.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There's just as much disconnect between the Libertarian party and libertarians as there is with Republicans.

For example:  I support open boarders.  People and goods should be able to enter or exit the country freely.  However, I also recognize that the United States government has not only an interest, but a duty to closely monitor and control access across is as dicrated by legitimate national interests (which reasonable people can debate).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Legalize marijuana
2. Legalize marijuana
3. Legalize marijuana
4. Open borders
5. Legalize marijuana

i rost
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Stupid shit like that is why the Libertarian party doesn't have much support, even among those that would identify themselves as generally libertarian.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#46]
libertarians.......LOL
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Stupid shit like that is why the Libertarian party doesn't have much support, even among those that would identify themselves as generally libertarian.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i rost
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Legalize marijuana
2. Legalize marijuana
3. Legalize marijuana
4. Open borders
5. Legalize marijuana

i rost

Guessing you are a Boehner boy??
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh for fuck sake!....Don't even utter Lanza's name in the same breath with Chris Kyle.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Sounds like a closet liberal masquerading as a "libertarian". I have one on Facebook who I call a liberaltarian. He's basically a liberal who supports gun rights so somehow he thinks that makes him L.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top