Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2015 6:06:27 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I was always under the impression that horses do not like dogs at all

ETA:  WTF!?!?!  There was a Budweiser commercial with some horses and a dog...now it's a bunch of damn beagles.  Am I losing my mind???
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm surprised PETA isn't bitching about that giant whip.  Or the huge fish they force on those dogs.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was always under the impression that horses do not like dogs at all

ETA:  WTF!?!?!  There was a Budweiser commercial with some horses and a dog...now it's a bunch of damn beagles.  Am I losing my mind???
View Quote
not true. Some do, some don't. Growing up we had a quarter horse that was so ok with dogs that we would put him in the dog yard when our dalmations had puppies so we did not have to lawn mow the grass. He was so gentle with them that he would lay down to sleep and all the puppies would dog pile on and pass out as well. Never hurt one and was known to gently scoot pups out from under his feet with his nose or the side of his hoof if they started playing under him while he was walking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top