BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Selma Hayek
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Jennifer Aniston.  I broke it off after I found out that Lumbergh fucked her.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I dated for awhile a Canadian girl from 24.  She has been in other things and she sure was good.  She kinda got f'd up after I broke it off and she hasn't been the same since.  We still talk about once or twice a week and I think I am the only thing keeping her from going truly insane.  I grew up in SoCal and have dated and been friends with many well known if not famous people, but this one is probably the most famous at this moment.  
View Quote

Elisha Cuthbert?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#4]
None other than one of the most well known bar whores on EMU's campus in 95-96. Even went in bareback a few times after consuming a few too many. Still remember the big ass cotton swab getting shoved up my dick hole and the antibiotics afterwards. Ahh yes, I would do it all over again........happy days

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Miss Appaloosa America
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:42:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I accidentally brushed shoulders with Robert Conrad as I stepped away from, and he stepped up to, a hotel registration desk in Dallas a couple or three decades ago.  Sorry, that's the best I've got.
View Quote

Did you knock the battery off?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

but but no names because the bullshit flag would be raised or "i don't kiss and tell" or whatever bs excuse lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow!  You guys have fucked some really famous chicks!

So far we have the following names on the list:

An Actress
A Politician
A Musician
A Cheerleader

but but no names because the bullshit flag would be raised or "i don't kiss and tell" or whatever bs excuse lol

Seriously. I smh at the "no names!" BS....this gives you zero credibility. What are you afraid of someone calling that person and say "Did you fuck this guy on an internet gun website?!".

Jesus...what faggotry.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#8]
I got a co-worker that says he hooked up with former Senator Kay Hagan.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I accidentally brushed shoulders with Robert Conrad as I stepped away from, and he stepped up to, a hotel registration desk in Dallas a couple or three decades ago.  Sorry, that's the best I've got.
View Quote

Three decades ago he was still hot.

Sorry ARFcom, I've only banged a guy who I will say is a "legend in his own mind."
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I never slept with her but I dated the chick who was female stunt coordinator for "Land of the Dead."
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Miss Appaloosa America
View Quote
View Quote

Did she have spots on her ass ?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:10:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sorry ARFcom, I've only banged a guy who I will say is a "legend in his own mind."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was an almost moderator!

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#15]
the lead signer of Jakyls wife.

Edit: I want to add that they were separated at the time
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmm, I kissed Edie Brickel back when she was still moderately cute.

My ex gf was kinda arfcom famous for awhile.

My wife is a former Miss Texas Finalist.

That's all I've got.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Elisha Cuthbert?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dated for awhile a Canadian girl from 24.  She has been in other things and she sure was good.  She kinda got f'd up after I broke it off and she hasn't been the same since.  We still talk about once or twice a week and I think I am the only thing keeping her from going truly insane.  I grew up in SoCal and have dated and been friends with many well known if not famous people, but this one is probably the most famous at this moment.  

Elisha Cuthbert?

Since Elisha is happily married to a NHL'er Phaneuf

I'm going to go with:

Leslie Hope?

Laura Harris?

Kari Matchett ?

Wendy Crewson?

Mia Kirshner
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Stop sending her your picture
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm the only guy in the world who can make Linda Lovelace gag.  

Stop sending her your picture

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#19]
i dated/banged a Ms Orange Beach.  So not really all that famous.  Adding to that, it was a number of years after she was Ms OB.  She still had it going on though.  I started dating what is now my fiancee right after she won some regional bikini model contests.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:16:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ain't gonna lie, I've had multiple threesomes with Handgelina Jolie and Palmela Handerson. After 13 years of marriage, these threesomes behind closed doors are all  I have to look forward to.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#21]
my platoon sergeant's daughter -- who ended up posing for one of the playboy offshoot magazines
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Someone well known in the shooting community

Got to second base with LynZ from MSI too
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:19:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Miss Appaloosa America
View Quote

Did you actually have sex or were you two just horsing around?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#24]
I dated a girl who looked just like Flo from the progressive commercials.

She was a full on, break the bed, screamer. Fun times.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Im Eskimo brothers w Vinny Lecavila(sp) Hockey player
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Brittany Spears (now she won't stop stalking me)

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:30:44 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I got a co-worker that says he hooked up with former Senator Kay Hagan.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I once slept with a gal who was known in the "biblical sense" by a lot of guys. Most of us think that the list of people she didn't have sex with at Arizona State is shorter than the list of people she did have sex with. She's now a happily married Mormon.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Not going to say who it is, but according to her Larry Flynt is a dick, Pamela Anderson was shockingly not so pretty in real life, and Heidi Fleiss had a REALLY nice pad in LA.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Miss Appaloosa America

Pffff, LOL.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Pffff, LOL.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Miss Appaloosa America

Pffff, LOL.  
I'm sure he went bareback

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He kinda was.  If I'd known he was behind me and had a second to prepare myself, I could have at least gotten my boobs up against him, but we were already saying "Excuse me" and moving away from each other before I realized who he was.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#33]
There's a gal that's gotten a lot of local press around Houston lately for tangling with Quannel X. Forgot about her. She ended up on some 12 hottest conservative women list.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Miss Appaloosa America

Pffff, LOL.  

Unbridled passion

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#35]

Bobby Orr's niece for about three weeks back in the 80's .

Other than that , I got nothing
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#36]
News anchor.

I think she works at NPR now though.

So no one really famous.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Front woman for an Indie band who later went on to have a successful career on her own. No, I'm not saying who. It was one time, post-show, I was lucky enough to score tickets and an invite to a party back at her hotel as she was involved with a public policy initiative I was working on when I was in the state senate as a committee director. We drank too much, screwed around, and her assistant was kind enough to send me home in her limo. I was 25, young, dumb, and full of cum. I tried to get in touch with her, but not surprisingly I never heard back from her.

Other than that, just a couple of mid-level female politicians who were screwing around on their husbands with a boy toy senate staffer. None of them were anything to write home about, but if you were in your mid 20s getting seduced by some not so terrible looking 40 something female legislators, a state Supreme Court judge, and a Lt. Governor, you might let it go to your head and think with the wrong one.

None of them were hot by any stretch, although they were not un attractive, it was totally about the power and influence of who they were. I'm in my40's now and realize I was doing some pretty awful things back then. I'm glad I am out of politics for the most part, it totally fucks with your sense of right and wrong. I really don't like who I was back then, and many of the things I had done - especially the dalliances with married women. My values were totally buggered, love had nothing to do with it.i had no respect for them, much less myself.

So I guess the above is more of a confession than bragging.
View Quote

Dude! Colleen Ann Fitzpatrick is still soooooo HAWT.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#38]
My wife.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Does anyone listed above count for me if I'm currently fapping to this thread?

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:12:54 PM EDT
[#40]
She was a niece to the president of a certain country, fairly large, in the pacific.  I can't say for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#41]
The sister of a super-model.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I had dinner with Jewel. I wanted to bang her but Ty was there and probably would have objected.

In all seriousness, Jewel is crazy hot IRL. She has a presence about her. Not a "star struck" presence (I don't get star struck). More like a subdued sensuality that draws you in but you know, deep down, that if you tapped it, you would feel like you had somehow offended the universe afterwards. Like you had shot a unicorn while seal clubbing.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
this should be a much shorter thread....
View Quote

I aint no starfucker.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ain't gonna lie, I've had multiple threesomes with Handgelina Jolie and Palmela Handerson. After 13 years of marriage, these threesomes behind closed doors are all  I have to look forward to.
View Quote

YOU RULE.
I''m hurting here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a 5.5 inch penis, the only time my girlfriend gets wet is when i spit on her, and after tax I'll clear about 35k this year.  I am the ARFCOM 1%.
View Quote

That hits home.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I had dinner with Jewel. I wanted to bang her but Ty was there and probably would have objected.

In all seriousness, Jewel is crazy hot IRL. She has a presence about her. Not a "star struck" presence (I don't get star struck). More like a subdued sensuality that draws you in but you know, deep down, that if you tapped it, you would feel like you had somehow offended the universe afterwards. Like you had shot a unicorn while seal clubbing.

View Quote

My brother in law dated her briefly in the mid 1990s.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#47]
My wife was an extra in a few well known movies in DC.  Total screen time +/- 2 seconds per movie. In college my buddy married one of the Redskins Cheerleaders, best wedding ever.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Does it count if it was someone who slept with someone famous?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, fuck him.

(J/k!)
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Lauren Cohan but I'm pretty sure that was only the Ambien talking.

My wife used to be a news anchor on the local cable channels Headline News local edition so I guess it would be her.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top