Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
What's funny about Southcenter is you can drive literally 15 minutes up the freeway to Bellevue Square mall, and park among the Ferarris and Teslas. It's a strange area to live in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's funny about Southcenter is you can drive literally 15 minutes up the freeway to Bellevue Square mall, and park among the Ferarris and Teslas. It's a strange area to live in.
View Quote

Normally the mall is pretty nice, it used to always be nice but between the mall and the airport has turned into a diverse cess pool.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:42:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hacidic Jews again, I'd bet my paycheck. Come on, you know how they are.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I doubt there are many Ferraris in the Bellevue Square Mal parking lot at 2am on a weeknight, because that's about the only time you;re making that drive in 15 minutes.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt there are many Ferraris in the Bellevue Square Mal parking lot at 2am on a weeknight, because that's about the only time you;re making that drive in 15 minutes.  

A fair point.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Amish
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm psychic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

D'oh! Good call!

I do remember going to storage unit auctions on Capital Hill 10 years ago and seeing a Ferrari dealer, 2 block behind it on a side street were abandoned homes like you'd see in Detroit. Felt like a Twilight Zone episode
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Damned Laplanders.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Raelians
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:45:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

or the Amish... you should see the stuff they post online too
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#13]
There was another shooting in downtown Seattle last night. What amazed me was they actually gave a description of the 2 suspects, quite rare around here. Even included their race, can't remember when the last time that happened. Damn Amish, shooting up Seattle....................
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Damn right.  Had to be the Jews.    
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I bet it's the curatorial staff of the various Smithsonian Museums.  Those PhDs are full of themselves (I know, I got one pissed once when I pointed out a mistake in their website ).

ETA: Nope... I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#18]
For the life of my I just don't understand the mind state of "he disrespected me/ tried to fight me/ etc. etc. so I am going to shoot at him out of anger."  I hear it all the time out of Dayton "a verbal altercation turned into shots fired."  No self defense, just shooting in the general direction of somebody because you are mad at them.

I have NEVER been able to understand that fucking logic.  I remember Charlie Murphy talking on Dan Lebotard's ESPN show about why he thought guns were bad, and it was basically because people can't be trusted with them because he almost took his gun to meet up with somebody who disrespected him or some shit with the intentions of using it, and ended up getting rid of it because of it.

Most people around here grew up around guns. There was no "OMG he hit on my girlfriend I am going to shoot at the large crowd he is in, probably not hitting him but at least I will hit someone in the area."  Or "That motherfucker said something I disagree with, I am going to get in his face and if he doesn't back down I am going to pull out my gun and use it to intimidate him."  

I just don't fucking get it.  And the sad thing is, the people that do act like that are the ones that gun control types use to lump in all gun owners.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Leave my wife out of this!

It was the Amish!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For the life of my I just don't understand the mind state of "he disrespected me/ tried to fight me/ etc. etc. so I am going to shoot at him out of anger."  I hear it all the time out of Dayton "a verbal altercation turned into shots fired."  No self defense, just shooting in the general direction of somebody because you are mad at them.

I have NEVER been able to understand that fucking logic.  I remember Charlie Murphy talking on Dan Lebotard's ESPN show about why he thought guns were bad, and it was basically because people can't be trusted with them because he almost took his gun to meet up with somebody who disrespected him or some shit with the intentions of using it, and ended up getting rid of it because of it.

Most people around here grew up around guns. There was no "OMG he hit on my girlfriend I am going to shoot at the large crowd he is in, probably not hitting him but at least I will hit someone in the area."  Or "That motherfucker said something I disagree with, I am going to get in his face and if he doesn't back down I am going to pull out my gun and use it to intimidate him."  

I just don't fucking get it.  And the sad thing is, the people that do act like that are the ones that gun control types use to lump in all gun owners.
View Quote

False, media-driven ideals of masculinity and respect would be my guess.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Another entry in the "Don't tell me, let me guess" category.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Meh. Southcenter Mall. That's normal shit. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Reavers.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Alex, I'll take what are dazzling urbanites? for $500.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I'm psychic.
View Quote
I guess he D(arfgina protecting edit)n. He was a gud boy.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have NEVER been able to understand that fucking logic.

View Quote

Logic is an alien concept to them.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#27]
They call me Kreskin.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No No No, It wasn't us this time.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Damn French Canadians, always victimizing us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#31]
My guess. Oregon transplants. Where was Smashy?
That's all I got.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Amish with a reflex sight Is that even kosher/halal bro?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#33]
No need to guess if its posted in GD!

Also Southcenter is a shit hole.

Whitecenter (Rat City) is where you wanna hang out for the fun.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're just not as culturally diversified as those of us who have lived among different tribal peoples.  Violence and status are very important, central concepts in these communities, and if you are perceived to be a suckuh, then you will not be respected.

Lack of respect leads to being punked by others seeking to rise the alpha paradigm, and your name will go down with the pups if you let another player dis you like that.

What's called for is a healthy dose of blastin'.  Nothing complicated about it.

"Dayyyum, yo.  Pony dun bust a cap in dat foo."

That's the kind of respect you need to command sometimes, because it means you are willing to do time for another suckuh.

Now if you really play the game right, everyone will fear you so much, they would never dream of testifying, and you will be released for time served after a DA can't pin you to the scene of the dispute.

There are different grades of being that type of player.  Nobody wants to end up with a life sentence just to set some fool straight, so be prepared to really make everyone think you will execute their families if they ever even contemplate ratting you out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

You can tell just by looking at them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Around these parts, it's know as the "Southcenter Shooting Sports Complex".

Why anybody in their right mind shops there is beyond me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
1. No need to guess if its posted in GD!

2. Whitecenter (Rat City) is where you wanna hang out for the fun.
View Quote

1. No shit, it's another "guess the negro" thread. Yawn.

2. You can hang out in Whitecenter if you want. I'll skip it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#39]
World star?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#41]
There's a few code words for pattern recognition.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Not Guilty 463125
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Southcenter is a shit area, started a steep downward trend years ago.

Go up 518, to TIB and over to Burien White Center.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#46]
You don't understand it because you have a basic appreciation for life and respect for others.  

Just guessing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#47]
moving to Ft. Lewis this summer....

Noted!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I guess he D(arfgina protecting edit)n. He was a gud boy. (who dindu nuffin)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm psychic.
I guess he D(arfgina protecting edit)n. He was a gud boy. (who dindu nuffin)
A lot of those these days

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Around these parts, it's know as the "Southcenter Shooting Sports Complex".

View Quote

Why anybody in their right mind shops there is beyond me.
Only dumb asses, Canadians and yutes who enjoy shoplifting in permissive environments go to Southcenter.

Southcenter is a real life laboratory for the broken windows theory but I guess all of the Seattle/Tacoma area is given the huge amounts of misdemeanors and petty felonies that are largely ignored. This whole area needs a hickory shampoo.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top