BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We  just had the biggest Democrat bloodbath in  state history and you think we're going purple?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. Texas is anything but the pro-gun bastion of freedom its made out to be.

I think that opinion is the old Red State opinion. The State is currently very Purple, with all the libtards moving here I'm afraid one day we will be a Blue State.

We  just had the biggest Democrat bloodbath in  state history and you think we're going purple?

Who's on here whining their Gov told them to pound sand on their rights?

Hint: Not WI!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Let me get this straight: you guys are anti-open carry and don't want people to do it, so now that Texas punted the ball on allowing open carry...you're pissed at people for open carrying?

Really?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is this the thread where a bunch of southerners try to pretend they still have good conservative values and good gun laws while in reality they are ruled by a bunch of mexicans and carpetbaggers from NYC?

Been looking for that thread.

You guys don't have open carry because you have too many liberals and other types afraid of guns.
View Quote

How conservative does that 48 hour waiting period feel?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let me get this straight: you guys are anti-open carry and don't want people to do it, so now that Texas punted the ball on allowing open carry...you're pissed at people for open carrying?

Really?
View Quote

You don't have it straight.  Try again.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

DE requires a background check for private sales and there is no NFA.  BTW:  Turn your hearing aid on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I THOUGHT TEXAS WAS THE GREATEST STATE EVER

DE requires a background check for private sales and there is no NFA.  BTW:  Turn your hearing aid on.

Lol no one said delaware was a good state for gun laws, and yes NFA sucks and the only thing you can own is a SBR.

Also its a may issue state.

But i dont claim it to be the best state in the union " the fine example of a free state" that all you texans do.
Every fucking day i see texans on here sucking eachothers cock on how amazing their state is. Give it a few years.

This is the beginning of the end for texas. With in 20 years with democrats in control of your state you will see your glorious conservative utopia fall to pieces.
Conservative farmers dont vote, but illegal immigrants and urban youths do. And theyre gonna elect them selves some north east style leader ship.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Really?
View Quote

& the pot calls the kettle black once again...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Lol no one said delaware was a good state for gun laws, and yes NFA sucks and the only thing you can own is a SBR.

Also its a shall issue state.

But i dont claim it to be the best state in the union " the fine example of a free state" that all you texans do.
Every fucking day i see texans on here sucking eachothers cock on how amazing their state is. Give it a few years.

This is the beginning of the end for texas. With in 20 years with democrats in control of your state you will see your glorious conservative utopia fall to pieces.
Conservative farmers dont vote, but illegal immigrants and urban youths do. And theyre gonna elect them selves some north east style leader ship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are cracked.  There are entire counties here without a single  elected democrat.  Even the MEXICANS are voting for conservative candidates  along the border.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Both aides of this debate in TX seems to be tards. .
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

People are pissed that some loud, stupid neckbeards helped derail the OC bill.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

what kind of knives can't conceal carry here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

what kind of knives can't conceal carry here?

Any fixed blade is illegal, folders with a blade less then 4in are legal to pocket.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We don't deserve open carry because we can't act like adults.
View Quote

If by "we" you mean "OCT and OCTC", I wholeheartedly agree.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I took "Trilby" to mean Watkins.  I've never seen Grisham in a hat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:OC Tards don't understand that screaming and yelling at elected officials doesn't work.

They're special creatures. You have to stroke their egos and make them think they're special.

It is like getting laid. You have to wine and dine... not abuse and scream.

Not sure Tribly McLashnikov will understand this bit in red.    

From what I understand, he's married to the female version of a neckbeard.  She's been arrrested right along side him before.

Wait....

Are you talking about me or CJ Grisham?

Because neither I or my wife are neckbeard.

http://i.imgur.com/8jD8Ug3.jpg

I took "Trilby" to mean Watkins.  I've never seen Grisham in a hat.

There he is in a hat...

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:OC Tards don't understand that screaming and yelling at elected officials doesn't work.

They're special creatures. You have to stroke their egos and make them think they're special.

It is like getting laid. You have to wine and dine... not abuse and scream.

Not sure Tribly McLashnikov will understand this bit in red.    

From what I understand, he's married to the female version of a neckbeard.  She's been arrrested right along side him before.

Wait....

Are you talking about me or CJ Grisham?

Because neither I or my wife are neckbeard.

Yeah, but don't those Latin women get all stabby if you aren't careful?    
I'm immune to it since I'm latin.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Ya that looks pretty normal and acceptable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not seeing the problem here. I always OC when I fish....Unless I'm wading.

http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/12986720.jpg

Ya that looks pretty normal and acceptable.

I think it's only slightly over the line, and just because of the other OCtards. In and of itself, no big deal.

Generally speaking, if you are doing something for attention, with a firearm, that's real retarded.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

This site is 80% anti-OC. I figured they'd all be rejoicing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You are cracked.  There are entire counties here without a single  elected democrat.  Even the MEXICANS are voting for conservative candidates  along the border.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then how come you don't got open carry?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you read the thread?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

TX hispanics do seem to be a bit more conservative than CA hispanics, but, WTF is TX doing allowing Mexicans to vote? It used to be a right for American citizens.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:04:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In terms of holding representatives accountable, there will only be 11 Senators who will be on the record blocking a vote (if it gets that far).  Of those Senators blocking open carry in the previous two legislative sessions (5 years back), only 2 have been unelected - mostly because they are generally in districts where they are pretty damn secure and the constituents of those districts are OK with blocking open carry.

So what do you propose we do?  Walk into their office and scream at them (including the ones who did vote for open carry) like the OCTC tards?  Head on down to Poncho's district and explain to his constituents that he is denying their Second Amendment right to shop in Target with an AK and wait for them to rise up in righteous anger?

I think one thing you are sharing in common with OCTC and OCT is forgetting that the majority of the legislature is friendly to the Second Amendment and to open carry in general.  Lumping your allies in with your enemies and blaming them for the people who oppose you isn't a productive strategy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Letting the elected officials off the hook due to the behavior of a handful of attention whores is playing into the hands of the antis and cowardly politicians who need to have their feet held to the fire over the way they voted.

In terms of holding representatives accountable, there will only be 11 Senators who will be on the record blocking a vote (if it gets that far).  Of those Senators blocking open carry in the previous two legislative sessions (5 years back), only 2 have been unelected - mostly because they are generally in districts where they are pretty damn secure and the constituents of those districts are OK with blocking open carry.

So what do you propose we do?  Walk into their office and scream at them (including the ones who did vote for open carry) like the OCTC tards?  Head on down to Poncho's district and explain to his constituents that he is denying their Second Amendment right to shop in Target with an AK and wait for them to rise up in righteous anger?

I think one thing you are sharing in common with OCTC and OCT is forgetting that the majority of the legislature is friendly to the Second Amendment and to open carry in general.  Lumping your allies in with your enemies and blaming them for the people who oppose you isn't a productive strategy.

I wasn't implying that people should act like idiots as did the subjects of this thread, people should contact their representatives and repectfully make it known how important open carry still is to them and that they would like to see it enacted.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I wasn't implying that people should act like idiots as did the subjects of this thread, people should contact their representatives and repectfully make it known how important open carry still is to them and that they would like to see it enacted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Letting the elected officials off the hook due to the behavior of a handful of attention whores is playing into the hands of the antis and cowardly politicians who need to have their feet held to the fire over the way they voted.

All the republicans were  on board and we needed  a few democrats to pass. They were ready and waiting to go.  That took YEARS to do.  OCT changed that in less than 10 minutes. .
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Where is Governor Abbott on this? There are 20 Republicans and 11 Democrats in the Texas Senate. Hopefully you Texas guys can call your state Senator's office and find out where they stand. Please post the names of the ones who say they will vote against Open Carry.

Here is the list of Texas Senators

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#23]
GD approves. If you exercise your rights be prepared to lose them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

TX hispanics do seem to be a bit more conservative than CA hispanics, but, WTF is TX doing allowing Mexicans to vote? It used to be a right for American citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Mexicans that are naturalized and become American Citizens...

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Where is Governor Abbott on this? There are 20 Republicans and 11 Democrats in the Texas Senate. Hopefully you Texas guys can call your state Senator's office and find out where they stand. Please post the names of the ones who say they will vote against Open Carry.
View Quote

You already have the list.  All 11 democrats.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#27]

what's the butt cap? do want
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This didn't fucking help either...

http://mayportmirror.jacksonville.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/12986720.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/OphIfZIK4EE/maxresdefault.jpg

Herp Derp... gotta carry the biggest fucking piece I got and wear my Jack Bauer Special Shoulder Rig!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We were going to get open carry here in Florida the year before last.  We had a overwhelming Republican majority in the legislature and a Republican governor.  Most of those Republicans had A ratings from the NRA.

However, when it came up for a vote it failed.

It failed because of the filthy ass tourism and development lobby in the state.  Those businesses (mostly Yankee interest) were afraid that open carry would hurt their business.  They don't like Florida being called the Gunshine State.  They think it will keep people away.

We also had opposition from law enforcement.  They are afraid of open carry.

Don't be surprised at the business interest in Texas whose lawyers told them that open carry was bad for business.  Anything from the chain stores to the tourist lobby.

Money talks in politics. Politicians will always sell their vote to the highest bidder, regardless of party affiliation.  

This didn't fucking help either...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/OphIfZIK4EE/maxresdefault.jpg

Herp Derp... gotta carry the biggest fucking piece I got and wear my Jack Bauer Special Shoulder Rig!

I don't see where that hurt, the events were coordinated with local police agencies, the participants were well behaved, and, as you know, open carry while fishing is legal in Florida.

What screwed us here was the last minute back room deal cut between Marion Hammer and the lobbyists for the state's hospitality industry which resulted in  the introduction of the substitute, watered down  Ammendment  that allowed brief exposure of one's gun and which was later enacted into law.

That's what killed the last open carry bill in Florida; backroom politics, not the efforts of Florida Carry which was in no way comparable to the idiots of Texas Open Carry.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Here is your open carry Messiah he is the one that will bring you to the promise land and give you Cheeto dust and Mountain Dew!

Nice work folks!

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#31]
My first choice is open carry, and I hope that by some miracle it gets to the floor for a vote.

I don't support campus carry, because I fundamentally oppose carve outs for special interest groups.

But I will say, the epic amount of butt hurt I am seeing here from certain members (inclusing those in-austin) makes up for the let down.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TX hispanics whatevers do seem to be a bit more conservative than CA hispanics whatevers , but, WTF is TX doing allowing Mexicans womymz to vote? It used to be a right for American homo rapien citizens.

Derp it is.

Fixted it anywhos.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My first choice is open carry, and I hope that by some miracle it gets to the floor for a vote.

I don't support campus carry, because I fundamentally oppose carve outs for special interest groups.

But I will say, the epic amount of butt hurt I am seeing here from certain members (inclusing those in-austin) makes up for the let down.  
View Quote

Indeed. I'm jacking it to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote
What's up with your new memes?  Looks like you need to cut some carbs by the pictures.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What's up with your new memes?  Looks like you need to cut some carbs by the pictures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once my Alpaca gets here I'll start burning some serious calories.

You know, shovelling feed and stuff
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Really?
View Quote

I dont live in Texas so it applies fuck all to me . I think people are pissed because theses fucking douchenozzles drew the blueprint for how to beat pro gun legislation . I think idiots open carry . I also think yoj should have the right to be an idiot . This " Dont touch me" fag makes every god damned one of us look bad . Open or conceled. I am pro OC legislation , but I swear to Christ in a manger that I would have throat punched that asshole. Fuck the consequences. Ive never even had a speeding ticket and would have gotten pre trial diversion.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#39]
did I make it in on 1?  
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not getting as much exercise while hiding from his pit thread.  Those Steel Reserves and Twinkies add up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't open carry for my own reasons, but have no problem if somebody else wants to.  I can't believe these idiots managed to get a gun bill shot down, I was under the impression that this was a lead pipe cinch.  Bloomberg couldn't have done better work in his best dream.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not getting as much exercise while hiding from his pit thread.  Those Steel Reserves and Twinkies add up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not hiding from it at all.  I'm just not participating.  I don't need to hide behind the pit to express my contempt for certain members.  They already know.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Don't confuse the issue.  Eighty percent of this site may indeed be anti-open carry, but it is most likely a tactical/personal choice made by the

individual.  Here in Alabama, open carry is protected by law.  I like that.  I am happy for it. I am glad it is backed up by law.  I would personally choose

to open carry in only a few circumstances because I don't want anyone to know I'm armed.  Yet, I would also support anyone in Alabama who did

avail themselves of that law.  Texas was within a hairs breadth of being in the same position as Alabama and many other states.  Yet, because of a few

idiots who couldn't leave well enough alone, that has been lost for at least two years.  Now in Texas, people aren't going to associate open carry

advocates as this:

They are going to associate it with jackasses who try to threaten or intimidate lawmakers into making a choice that they were already going to make

riiiiiiiiiiiiight up to the point that the neck beard brigade open their fat, stupid, incompetent, clueless mouths.  If OCT and the other group really think

that America is to the point that lawmakers have to be threatened with a gun to fulfill their oaths of office, they should be killing them, not intimidating

them.  We ain't there yet, so hearts and minds is as important as it has ever been, and those morons just lost the hearts, and filled the minds with

manure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#44]
butbutbutbut Texas most free state!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good job open carry hipster dicks
View Quote

It's not IF you open carry, it's WHERE you open carry.

I open carry out in the woods while hiking all the time.  I would be seriously pissed if it were illegal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Don't confuse the issue.  Eighty percent of this site may indeed be anti-open carry, but it is most likely a tactical/personal choice made by the

individual.  Here in Alabama, open carry is protected by law.  I like that.  I am happy for it. I am glad it is backed up by law.  I would personally choose

to open carry in only a few circumstances because I don't want anyone to know I'm armed.  Yet, I would also support anyone in Alabama who did

avail themselves of that law.  Texas was within a hairs breadth of being in the same position as Alabama and many other states.  Yet, because of a few

idiots who couldn't leave well enough alone, that has been lost for at least two years.  Now in Texas, people aren't going to associate open carry

advocates as this:

http://ammoland.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Opencarry.jpg

They are going to associate it with jackasses who try to threaten or intimidate lawmakers into making a choice that they were already going to make

riiiiiiiiiiiiight up to the point that the neck beard brigade open their fat, stupid, incompetent, clueless mouths.  If OCT and the other group really think

that America is to the point that lawmakers have to be threatened with a gun to fulfill their oaths of office, they should be killing them, not intimidating

them.  We ain't there yet, so hearts and minds is as important as it has ever been, and those morons just lost the hearts, and filled the minds with

manure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

advocates as this:

manure.

The method of carry in your photo is against the law for most folks in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
did I make it in on 1?  
View Quote

Swing and a miss.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really?

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

advocates as this:

manure.

But if certain people had exercised a bit of restraint, it probably wouldn't be for much longer.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Bullshit.

Agreed.

Not a hair over 75%.  
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top