Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't care who, how much or how dirty. Republicans need all the help they can get.

Liberals own the media, Hollywood, unions, the educational system and can match funds with the Kochs no problem.

Fuck liberals.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard to imagine having that kind of money.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:02:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They just held a Freedom Forum with Walker, Cruz, Rubio and Paul. Funny thing is nobody invited Gary Johnson, Robert Sarvis, Sean Haugh, Powell Gammill. The Koch bros aren't idiots.
View Quote

No doubt. I didn't capitalize the l for a reason. I can't stand the Libertarian political party.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#4]
All of this money being spent and Hitlery will still win
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And spend it all to get a $400k a year job.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would like to have $896M

And spend it all to get a $400k a year job.  

How conservitive of them.

Seems like bad money managment unless you stand to gain more than 896M after your man is elected.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The left will spend twice that and still talk about how the evil Koch Bros are "buying" the race.

Liberals are hypocrites.
View Quote

Lol. It's not just the liberals.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I agree.

Think of all that money could do if it was dumped into a new technology, or medicine, or even education.

Nope. It will go towards grabbing the attention of the low information voter who is too stupid to do their own research and votes based on whose name they hear on tv the most, or name on a sign.

Fucking horrible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it's totally fucked that it comes down to who has more billions to spend and that's how we decide our elections.

It ain't exactly that simple but it's pretty close to that.

The Koch brothers don't give a fuck about me and my measly $3000 contribution (for discussion) to a campaign means less than Jack or shit to them,

Even if sometimes they push in directions I like, I think it's a fucked up situation.

I agree.

Think of all that money could do if it was dumped into a new technology, or medicine, or even education.

Nope. It will go towards grabbing the attention of the low information voter who is too stupid to do their own research and votes based on whose name they hear on tv the most, or name on a sign.

Fucking horrible.

Unfortunately, that's how it works these days.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunate typo in title.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top