Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had a significant number of 350-450lb patients in the last week. My calibrated eyeball says 150kg minimum, more likely 175ish.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Nope. Not unless she's about 4'.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#2]
this seems closer.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had a significant number of 350-450lb patients in the last week. My calibrated eyeball says 150kg minimum, more likely 175ish.

Sorry. I switched to kilograms partway through my post. It's automatic when I think of patient weights. Call it 330lb min, likely closer to 385lb.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sorry. I switched to kilograms partway through my post. It's automatic when I think of patient weights. Call it 330lb min, likely closer to 385lb.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you European?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
this seems closer.
http://i.imgur.com/ch8S7xk.png
View Quote

Would take to the golden coral then smash her lady parts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That's my guess. There's no way in shit she's in the 200's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank goodness I was able to read the horribly written article before the pictures loaded.

I see she's a size 22, but I'm not seeing a tonnage listed. I wouldn't even begin know what she weighs. Anyone have a guess?

I'll take a wild stab with 220-240.

Nope. No way. She's probably about 350.

I know a gal who was close to that shape. She was 320.

That's my guess. There's no way in shit she's in the 200's.

This is a size 22 woman, 5'5" and she's 220 lbs.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-36677-body-shape.htm?StartAt=5#.VMfLbWTF9ho

And here's a lady who is 5'5", size 22, and 260 lbs. http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-42673-body-shape.htm?StartAt=0#.VMfL1GTF9ho

Just for reference's sake. I don't think this model is within that size range. There are differences in body types and how people carry their weight, as well as clothing sizes. But there's a limit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Absolutely, she's shoving too many calories past her thyroid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Holliday, who works out with a trainer four days a week..."

How is that possible?
Thyroid problem, duh...

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There are differences in body types and how people carry their weight, as well as clothing sizes. But there's a limit.
View Quote

Troof.

There's an irony to this, if she's a plus sized model and lying about her size
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Are you European?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you European?

No, just partially brainwashed into the metric system. At 180cm and 80kg, I'm not skinny enough to be European.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No thank you.
View Quote

I concur...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Can't wait to see her in BOTD
View Quote
With everyone drooling over her because no matter who the woman, throw some lingerie on her and ARFCOM can never tell the truth.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#12]
she's being paid with bags of deer corn.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
With everyone drooling over her because no matter who the woman, throw some lingerie on her and ARFCOM can never tell the truth.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe some people really do like that. There's fetishes of all types.

in BOTD the general rule is if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. It's not so hard.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Troof.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are differences in body types and how people carry their weight, as well as clothing sizes. But there's a limit.

Troof.

Not only that, for all the posts and effort the Tumblrinas make to let you know they're totally confident in their size, they do an awful lot to detract our attention from their size. Crazy hair colors and styles, gaudy accessories and jewelry, loud personalities, clashing clothing patterns, distorting their faces in selfies to make it appear like they have cheekbones, Myspace/deceiving angles on all pictures, etc...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/the-biggest-plus-size-model-to-get-a-modeling-contract-has-s?bffb&utm_term=4ldqphx#.jdbQq4B7mj

WARNING - SOME NON-COC COMPLIANT PICS AT LINK, POSSIBLY NSFW

She signed a big contract and launched a Twitter campaign using #effyourbeautystandards

COC-compliant pic:
https://40.media.tumblr.com/03863c5f3a64b7afb85f8664c50539a0/tumblr_mwh0sf8kRf1qipbc7o1_500.jpg

Inkie hate countdown: 3, 2, ...
View Quote

You post a pic of a whale and expect us to notice the 8x10 pictures she has on her?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

in BOTD the general rule is if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. It's not so hard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand the general rule but sometimes it gets ridiculous.  I've gotten good at biting my tongue.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Guaranteed squirter.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Guaranteed squirter.
View Quote

Which one, gravy or vegetable oil?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Guaranteed squirter.
View Quote

Sweat glands like a BOSS!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I understand the general rule but sometimes it gets ridiculous.  I've gotten good at biting my tongue.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is why I don't go into BTOD.

I'm not good at not saying anything.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that possible?
Thyroid problem, duh...

LOL - no shit. I love how morbidly obese people try to explain that a thyroid problem allows it to produce calories from thin air. Sorry, that's not physically possible.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guaranteed squirter.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How is that possible?
View Quote

Because she's stuffing her face with Twinkies and Cheetos the other three days.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think her clothes are wildly unflattering to her. I don't think her current weight is the "best" for her.

But with all that said, I love the ARF outrage over a woman none of them will never meet, none will ever have a relationship with, none will ever interact with, in any way.

Just like you get outraged over how women (whom you'll never meet, never have anything to do with) cut their hair, wear their clothes, live their lives.

And don't drag out the whole 'But we're just concerned for her HEALTH!' bullshit. We don't see threads singling out and expressing anger towards fat men, like we do for fat women.
View Quote

Whatever, Arfcom hates fatties of every sex, race, creed, sexual orientation... every type of fatty possible!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

She looks like an old white Ford Taurus that I had, it had severe hail damage just like her.
View Quote
ROTFL

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think her clothes are wildly unflattering to her. I don't think her current weight is the "best" for her.

But with all that said, I love the ARF outrage over a woman none of them will never meet, none will ever have a relationship with, none will ever interact with, in any way.

Just like you get outraged over how women (whom you'll never meet, never have anything to do with) cut their hair, wear their clothes, live their lives.

And don't drag out the whole 'But we're just concerned for her HEALTH!' bullshit. We don't see threads singling out and expressing anger towards fat men, like we do for fat women.
View Quote

Excuse me while I dismount my steed and lean my lance on a fence for a second.

She's fucking fat and throwing it in my face, it's hideous to behold and hilarious as yet another subject of righteous ridicule for all others that have managed to not inflate their asses to 1500 PSI through a "glandular" problem that typically involves shoving starch, sugar, and fats into their face until they can't see straight.

And not having anything to do with her?  I looked at that, it assaulted my brain, she raped me with her arm flab and the cottage cheese on her thighs.  I wanted to see a well-proportioned piece of ass, mostly because I'm a dude and as a dude I cannot help looking for tail in all it's glorious socially-acceptable, ethical, and legal forms.  You can chalk the rest of my reasons for actually entering this discussion to good-old-fashioned morbid curiosity and the fact that I actually enjoy ridiculing people that deserve it... whether they're right in front of me or on a distant deserted island.  

How she lives her life?  Concern for her health?

I think you've got it a bit wrong here.  I don't know about anyone else, but I hope she dies fast, it needs to be soon.  It simply cannot happen fast enough.
No hope for drowning her, she floats.  The best fate can manage for us is spontaneous combustion or an industrial accident involving a blast furnace or molten steel.

As for equal opportunity hate, I guess you're blind to the abhorrence that Christie the fat bastard gathers, the fat cop photos, or the entire neckbeard Reddit thread.
Dudes blast each other in here all the time for driving a keyboard too much, making sure their swivel chair doesn't fly away, or simply being fat-asses.

I don't care if they're Scottish, Malaysian, or Martian.  Fat's fucking disgusting.  I could never trust a fat person with anything... I mean, if I can't trust them with candybar, what else is left?
The only thing worse is a fucking fat ex-dude transvestite; they don't want their own dick, they can't have a uterus.  Completely fucking worhtless.

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, for some reason fat chicks are labelled as being freaky for some goddamned reason, probably because they more than likely will do whatever it fucking takes to find any sort of acceptance, they probably have more experience being bored, tired of no intimate companionship, looking for love in all the wrong places and shoving things in things when it should be other things being shoved in things, and the fact they already have zero fucking self control.

You know what?  Fat dudes are probably just as fucked up, probably even more so.  Shoving things in things where they ought not be shoved in the interests of getting off because nobody finds their disgusting fucking body types acceptable and they have no self control. Because they're fat and can't move fast enough to get out of the way of their own filth or simply come to a point where they don't give a fuck anymore.  

That's the part that bothers me, apathy.  
Why the fuck would I hang out with a person that has no self control to the point they get that big?

Or even worse than that?  They get to that point and find some perverse pride in it.  You're huge, proud of it, and want me to find some sort of acceptance in my heart for that shit?

Fuck that.  I appreciate hard work, personal discipline, and a person that can set goals and attain them.  Not the opposite.

And that mindset is gaining traction.  It's acceptable, even good to be apathetic, huge, slow, weak, and blindly impulsive.

A universe is made, matter comes into existence from nothing, cosmic dust slowly gathering in the void, forming spheres in orbit around each other in balance, one of them placed in perfect harmony between the cold vacuum of space and the killing heat of a star, water and land organizing into continents and seas, life forming in the oceans and finally leaving the deep to walk on land, billions of years of successful evolutionary processes culminating in...

...and that's the fucking end-result?  This is it?  A fucking fat chick in shitty clothes sucking on a corn dog?  And getting paid for looking like that... while the rest of us have to do actual work.
Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Oh, but she's got a semi-not-terrible face... that's like putting a hood ornament on a broken bulldozer.  Still fucking ugly, still fucking slow, still fucking weak, still totally useless.
Useless except to sell over-sized swimwear to other fat fucks that want to show me their cellulite and sloth while they heave their mass around a beach or a pool.

As for outrage on a fat chick in a bikini?  Excuse me while I laugh.

Show me an advert where it's this popular to have a fat dude modelling swim wear or boxer shorts.  Why do you think that is?
Hell, the only ads where you're gonna find fat guys is either Santa Claus or when the ad is trying to make out the fat guy to look like an idiot somehow.

Weird, huh?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She's fucking fat and throwing it in my face, it's hideous to behold and hilarious as yet another subject of righteous ridicule for all others that have managed to not inflate their asses to 1500 PSI through a "glandular" problem that typically involves shoving starch, sugar, and fats into their face until they can't see straight.

And not having anything to do with her?  I looked at that, it assaulted my brain, she raped me with her arm flab and the cottage cheese on her thighs.  I wanted to see a well-proportioned piece of ass, mostly because I'm a dude and as a dude I cannot help looking for tail in all it's glorious socially-acceptable, ethical, and legal forms.  You can chalk the rest of my reasons for actually entering this discussion to good-old-fashioned morbid curiosity and the fact that I actually enjoy ridiculing people that deserve it... whether they're right in front of me or on a distant deserted island.  

I think you've got it a bit wrong here.  I don't know about anyone else, but I hope she dies fast, it needs to be soon.  It simply cannot happen fast enough.
No hope for drowning her, she floats.  The best fate can manage for us is spontaneous combustion or an industrial accident involving a blast furnace or molten steel.

As for equal opportunity hate, I guess you're blind to the abhorrence that Christie the fat bastard gathers, the fat cop photos, or the entire neckbeard thread Reddit thread.
Dudes blast each other in here all the time for driving a keyboard too much, making sure their swivel chair doesn't fly away, or simply being fat-asses.

I don't care if they're Scottish, Malaysian, or Martian.  Fat's fucking disgusting.  I could never trust a fat person with anything... I mean, if I can't trust them with candybar, what else is left?
The only thing worse is a fucking fat ex-dude transvestite; they don't want their own dick, they can't have a uterus.  Completely fucking worhtless.

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, for some reason fat chicks are labelled as being freaky for some goddamned reason, probably because they more than likely will do whatever it fucking takes to find any sort of acceptance, they probably have more experience being bored, tired of no intimate companionship, looking for love in all the wrong places and shoving things in things when it should be other things being shoved in things, and the fact they already have zero fucking self control.

You know what?  Fat dudes are probably just as fucked up, probably even more so.  Shoving things in things where they ought not be shoved in the interests of getting off because nobody finds their disgusting fucking body types acceptable and they have no self control. Because they're fat and can't move fast enough to get out of the way of their own filth or simply come to a point where they don't give a fuck anymore.  

Why the fuck would I hang out with a person that has no self control to the point they get that big?

Or even worse than that?  They get to that point and find some perverse pride in it.  You're huge, proud of it, and want me to find some sort of acceptance in my heart for that shit?

Fuck that.  I appreciate hard work, personal discipline, and a person that can set goals and attain them.  Not the opposite.

And that mindset is gaining traction.  It's acceptable, even good to be apathetic, huge, slow, weak, and blindly impulsive.

A universe is made, matter comes into existence from nothing, cosmic dust slowly gathering in the void, forming spheres in orbit around each other in balance, one of them placed in perfect harmony between the cold vacuum of space and the killing heat of a star, water and land organizing into continents and seas, life forming in the oceans and finally leaving the deep to walk on land, billions of years of successful evolutionary processes culminating in...

...and that's the fucking end-result?  This is it?  A fucking fat chick in shitty clothes sucking on a corn dog?  And getting paid for looking like that... while the rest of us have to do actual work.
Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Oh, but she's got a semi-not-terrible face... that's like putting a hood ornament on a broken bulldozer.  Still fucking ugly, still fucking slow, still fucking weak, still totally useless.
Useless except to sell over-sized swimwear to other fat fucks that want to show me their cellulite and sloth while they heave their mass around a beach or a pool.

Show me an advert where it's this popular to have a fat dude modelling swim wear or boxer shorts.  Why do you think that is?
Hell, the only ads where you're gonna find fat guys is either Santa Claus or when the ad is trying to make out the fat guy to look like an idiot somehow.

Weird, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As for equal opportunity hate, I guess you're blind to the abhorrence that Christie the fat bastard gathers, the fat cop photos, or the entire neckbeard thread Reddit thread.

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?

Excellent retort and rant. 12/10

Heads are exploding everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

And not having anything to do w[...]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And not having anything to do w[...]

Perhaps, my dear fellow, you missed my follow-up post. The one where I said that the incessant bitching about women had reached its saturation point, and now mostly what I do is think, "Oh, you're upset? GOOD!"

You were way TL;DR, but the outrage, anger, upset, being "bothered" was so classic ARF. This fat woman did her job, she got a lot of guys on ARF all furious and outraged.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:51:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Perhaps, my dear fellow, you missed my follow-up post. The one where I said that the incessant bitching about women had reached its saturation point, and now mostly what I do is think, "Oh, you're upset? GOOD!"... This fat woman did her job, she got a lot of guys on ARF all furious and outraged.
View Quote

Yeah, I read that part.  I never miss an insightful remark from you.  You're my very favorite person on this whole internet site.  I have a t-shirt with your cat-lady avatar on it.

Since you don't like to read, here's your synopsis: Being fat is a strong indicator that something is deficient in her, psychologically, physically, or both.  
Fat women being held up as a model for other women is setting a low bar for a physical condition they should not settle for if they can help it.
A model of this size is basically saying "it's OK to look like this... you can finally feel emotionally stable and secure if you settle for this physical condition"

Holding up a fat woman as a model example of beauty is insane. For eons, we survived as a species because these fat people were disgusting and generally broken and need to be attacked by wolves.  That's what happened before we had super-awesome modern medicine, the sick, lame, and lazy were eaten.  As a result, we were strong and survived.

Now our super-successful fat catwalk wonder...  She could have been in a car accident and needs physical therapy to keep from getting her legs amputated, she could be a heroic story on Lifetime television of one woman's battle against being bed-ridden for the rest of her life.  I have no idea, she's a remote fat woman in a far-away land called Los Angeles... I think it's Los Angeles.  From the photos it looks like Los Angeles, or some other place that has a lot of fat people and hipsters and ironic corn dogs.

If you stick around, you'll notice that most of my comments towards things that I don't appreciate for their intrinsic beauty and stunning personality are met by me with vitriol and shaking my fist at the sky while I try to maintain a firm grip on my walker and pause to scream at kids to stay off my lawn.  I am a typical dude, no apologies there.

I'm gonna go back to my coffee and waiting while my CNC finishes an operation on a gun part.  I hope you manage to get all that cat hair off your clothes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:14:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Perhaps, my dear fellow, you missed my follow-up post. The one where I said that the incessant bitching about women had reached its saturation point, and now mostly what I do is think, "Oh, you're upset? GOOD!"

You were way TL;DR, but the outrage, anger, upset, being "bothered" was so classic ARF. This fat woman did her job, she got a lot of guys on ARF all furious and outraged.
View Quote

I don't think her job was to outrage anyone. The outrage was simply the criticism that one gets when they are in the spotlight. No, I believe this woman's job was simply to convert food into turds, and she has done a swell job at it
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:32:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?

Subscribing just to have this Rant on hand.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:06:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah, I read that part.  I never miss an insightful remark from you.  You're my very favorite person on this whole internet site.  I have a t-shirt with your cat-lady avatar on it.

Since you don't like to read, here's your synopsis: Being fat is a strong indicator that something is deficient in her, psychologically, physically, or both.  
Fat women being held up as a model for other women is setting a low bar for a physical condition they should not settle for if they[...]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps, my dear fellow, you missed my follow-up post. The one where I said that the incessant bitching about women had reached its saturation point, and now mostly what I do is think, "Oh, you're upset? GOOD!"... This fat woman did her job, she got a lot of guys on ARF all furious and outraged.

Fat women being held up as a model for other women is setting a low bar for a physical condition they should not settle for if they[...]

Dude, if I indicated that the first post by you was not interesting, what makes you think that a second post will yield better results?

Don't you get it? I've reached the saturation point, at least at this time, and right now all the hatred and anger and angst is gratifying to me. Like, "Oh, they be mad! GOOD!"

But it's not like I read the whole thing. I had more productive things to do most of the evening, much more interesting than reading more bitching over what women do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:08:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't think her job was to outrage anyone. The outrage was simply the criticism that one gets when they are in the spotlight. No, I believe this woman's job was simply to convert food into turds, and she has done a swell job at it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that's her "job" (whether she is conscious of it or not) on ARF. And she's very successful!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:22:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Too big, even for me. That's saying something.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:33:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Im going out on a limb here and saying she has potential ... if slimed down to thick size she’d be hot
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:38:01 AM EDT
[#37]
fucking gross.
I hate how liberal society tells everyone theyre a special flower

"heres your participation trophy"

"i mark wrong answers in purple pen because red triggers feelings of failure"

"im beautiful even though im 400 lbs, have a body fat rating of 60%, have induced type 2 diabetes and cant wash most of my body without the assistance of others"

Im so glad that fucking pigs life expectancy is so low. i dont want her on this planet anymore.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Time to administer eye bleach. There is absolutely nothing redeemable about those pictures.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:55:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As for equal opportunity hate, I guess you're blind to the abhorrence that Christie the fat bastard gathers, the fat cop photos, or the entire neckbeard Reddit thread.

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:00:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
THIS is a plus sized model.
http://www.talentmanagement.com/assets/wp-uploads/2012/07/simplybe.jpg

she's the face of Torrid, a plus sized chain owned by the Hot Topic folks. The customer base bitches endlessly about how she's not "a real woman" and "doesn't have real curves" and shit.

I guess... this Tess lady is what they wanted.
View Quote

I am in love! Everyday and twice on Sundays.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:04:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
THIS is a plus sized model.
http://www.talentmanagement.com/assets/wp-uploads/2012/07/simplybe.jpg

she's the face of Torrid, a plus sized chain owned by the Hot Topic folks. The customer base bitches endlessly about how she's not "a real woman" and "doesn't have real curves" and shit.

I guess... this Tess lady is what they wanted.

Sorry, dude, Tess already ate her
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Dude, if I indicated that the first post by you was not interesting, what makes you think that a second post will yield better results?

Don't you get it? I've reached the saturation point, at least at this time, and right now all the hatred and anger and angst is gratifying to me. Like, "Oh, they be mad! GOOD!"

But it's not like I read the whole thing. I had more productive things to do most of the evening, much more interesting than reading more bitching over what women do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your ism is showing.  
I wasn't talking about women, I was talking about fat women.

Beyond this point you can safely assume that I am not talking to you, but rather past you.  
Don't forget to check the closets for hair balls.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your ism is showing.  
I wasn't talking about women, I was talking abo[,,.]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your ism is showing.  
I wasn't talking about women, I was talking abo[,,.]

Oh sure you were, this is ARF.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#45]
You know what they say, "Sex Rippling cellulite sells."
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:42:21 AM EDT
[#46]
See Bunny Glamazon
http://www.bunnyglamazon.com/diagram.htm
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG I forgot labels!

Yeah, I'm disgusted.

Weird, huh?

A shitlord rant for the ages. Bravo sir
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Im going out on a limb here and saying she has potential ... if slimed down to thick size she’d be hot
View Quote
She will then become a ticking time bomb ready to balloon back up.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In before, "I'd do her...."

View Quote

DAMN IT..

eh Id do her..
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Meh.

To each their own. I'm sure there are a few on here that are interested in a major way, whether they admit it or not.

Somebody must be looking, or there would be no financial gain by signing her up.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top