Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
That's commie talk.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That attitude is as bad as any gun grabber

May the weight of your chains crush your fucking soul.

If you want a machine gun today, you can have a machine gun.  Nothing is stopping you.

If you do not own one then it is only because you just do not want to go through the hassle and expense to get one.

The thugs are not going to go through the finger printing and background checks to get one.  Eliminate that requirement and any bad guy worth his salt will have a gat.

The average hood rat can't hit the broad side of a barn with a semi auto.  Put 30 rounds at the pull of a trigger in his hands and a bunch of people will be dead every time.  

You think people want to take your guns away from you now......... just wait until 4 people are dead every time some piece of crap holds up a seven eleven.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
and someone thinks that making machine guns cheap and readily available in the hood is a good idea?

Oh so because thugs MIGHT get ahold of and use one, the rest of us law abiding should continue to have MG's out of reach?

If you want a machine gun today, you can have a machine gun.  Nothing is stopping you.

If you do not own one then it is only because you just do not want to go through the hassle and expense to get one.

The thugs are not going to go through the finger printing and background checks to get one.  Eliminate that requirement and any bad guy worth his salt will have a gat.

The average hood rat can't hit the broad side of a barn with a semi auto.  Put 30 rounds at the pull of a trigger in his hands and a bunch of people will be dead every time.  

You think people want to take your guns away from you now......... just wait until 4 people are dead every time some piece of crap holds up a seven eleven.

Oooh.  Scary.

Main your chains rest lightly, as you shit on liberty, with scary bullshit blood in the streets rhetoric.

Txl
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and someone thinks that making machine guns cheap and readily available in the hood is a good idea?

Oh so because thugs MIGHT get ahold of and use one, the rest of us law abiding should continue to have MG's out of reach?

Their are ~300,000 members of AR15.com.  Their are ~170,000 transferable machineguns.  If everyone here has unlimited money, their still aren't enough to go around.

That is all irrelevant though.  Machineguns are the types of weapons the 2nd Amendment was written to protect from infringement.  The fact that criminals will use them in crime does not allow for the government to legally curtail their use.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you openly admit you ae happy to trade liberty for security.  Again I say to you..may the weight of your chains crush your fucking soul.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

While that is not the view I hold, can you imagine the felling of your investments becoming worthless over night? It would make me sick. Some of those guys probably have damn near every penny they have invested in those guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
......I remember back in 2012 when I was stationed at Fort Campbell, some of the gun dealers around me were hoping Obama got re-elected, so their sales would go up.

Now with the Hollis vs Holder suit, it seems to have some of the more fucktarded SOTs around the country worried......

On Saturday, I was at a semi-local NFA dealer, and heard a conversation between the two guys behind the counter, that while they thought it was private, wasn't so private afterall.

I overhead the guy saying how if the NFA were repealed, or if post-86 MGs were legal again, he'd loose lots of money, or possibly go out of business, and that he hopes the lawsuit fails.

Is this really the type of people that dealers specalizing in NFA items, actually are? I bet there's more than a few dealers and MG owners on this forum that hope Hollis vs Holder fails as well.

While that is not the view I hold, can you imagine the felling of your investments becoming worthless over night? It would make me sick. Some of those guys probably have damn near every penny they have invested in those guns.

and yet, ZERO FUCKS ARE SPARED...

seriously, if that's the case, they should've invested in gold...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It would never happen, but if the NFA did get completely repealed, what do you think would happen to the value of all of those 25k+ MG's?
View Quote

They'd drop like a rock, but who in their right mind is including a machinegun in their investment portfolio?  You can the machineguns appraised, but anyone who went to that expense did so knowing that it was a possibility that in the future the government could repeal the restrictions.

Some of the registered weapons would be fine anyways due to their historical value. The rest would simply be the cost of freedom in my opinion. Who would want future generations of Americans left at significant disadvantage due to the '86 ban so they had a weapon that was worth $20K instead of $2K?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I doubt a 1917 water cooled or Colt Potato Digger are going to lose value.

Modern stuff probably.
View Quote

Exactly, it probably depends on the rarity/historicity of the MG.  A 1921 Colt Thompson I don't think would lose much value.  A 1980's M16?  Probably so.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Their are ~300,000 members of AR15.com.  Their are ~170,000 transferable machineguns.  If everyone here has unlimited money, their still aren't enough to go around.

That is all irrelevant though.  Machineguns are the types of weapons the 2nd Amendment was written to protect from infringement.  The fact that criminals will use them in crime does not allow for the government to legally curtail their use.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we ran out of transferables and money was no object you could just get a manufacturers liscence and own all the post samples you want.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If we ran out of transferables and money was no object you could just get a manufacturers liscence and own all the post samples you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Per the NFA handbook post samples must be made for sale to .gov entities.  Making them for yourself (or even just R&D) is not allowed.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have about $100K in full-auto weapons based on current prices.  I would gladly lose the value of that entire collection to see Freedom restored to our Country.  You can talk about some guy who your cousin talked to who knew a guy, blah blah.  I'm here to tell you that every person I know who owns a full-auto feels the same as me.  I think the OP and a few others are grasping at straws....
View Quote

OP is 100% correct.  There are not many Title II firearm owners and/or dealers who want 922(o) to stay in place, but I've met more than one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#11]
If I was dictating new gun policy regarding the NFA I would do this.

1)  Remove SBRs, SBSs, AOWs and Suppressors from the NFA.
2)  Repeal Hughes
3)  Pass "Shall issue" rules for CLEO signing, if they cannot show cause, they have to sign.
4)  Maintain current tax, background check and registration for MGs.
5)  Make possession of an MG by a person previously convicted of a violent felony or use of an MG in the commission of a felony a mandatory life sentence.

This would open up the registry for new MGs, drop the cost of MGs and maintain a "reasonable" barrier preventing every aspiring rapper from buying one at Walmart.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me say it again......You have every right to own a machine gun!!!!   You just can't afford it!  

Chances are there are 100s of other semi-auto shotguns and rifles and handguns that you can't afford as well ....but it has nothing to do with the 2 Amendment .......either.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Let me say it again......You have every right to own a machine gun!!!!   You just can't afford it!  

Chances are there are 100s of other semi-auto shotguns and rifles and handguns that you can't afford as well ....but it has nothing to do with the 2 Amendment .......either.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

SNIP

It has everything to do with the 2nd Amendment.  That's the whole purpose of this lawsuit.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Depends on the gun.

A 1945 stamped StG44 will probably never lose value. An UZI, M16 or AK47 are too run of the mill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would never happen, but if the NFA did get completely repealed, what do you think would happen to the value of all of those 25k+ MG's?

Depends on the gun.

A 1945 stamped StG44 will probably never lose value. An UZI, M16 or AK47 are too run of the mill.

Run of the mill machine guns that I would love to be able to afford and be able to purchase new at my LGS.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

What an awful way to look at the world. You sad, sad man.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:48:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's play a game.

I will call it.  Spot the guy who has never shot a machine gun.  

I would rather some hood rat shoot at me with a FA AK than with a semi-auto.  Hood rats aren't smart, nor are they disciplined enough to practice.

Point is moot anyway.  I see people in here using anti-gunner arguments that are normally applied to semi-auto guns.  WTF is wrong with this picture.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I need this lawsuit to go somewhere!  I have money to buy a machine gun but my state is un-constitutionally banning them.  Any legislator I've talked to in IL about adding in an exception to the law that's a Republican is on my side to allow ownership for private citizens with NFA paperwork.  I can't see a way to own one besides me moving which I can't do.  Any ideas friends?  The statute that stands in my way does say a "person" commits unlawful use of a weapon by possessing parts to convert or readily convert a gun to shoot automatically more than 1 bullet per trigger pull.  It states nothing about a trust in IL law about NFA items.  There are folks in IL with registered MG that aren't SOT's, HOW DID THEY GET THEM?  If you really look at it, it says nothing about it being illegal in any law I can find if it's registered with ATF with a stamp. Any ideas here?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

2)  Repeal Hughes
3)  Pass "Shall issue" rules for CLEO signing, if they cannot show cause, they have to sign.
5)  Make possession of an MG by a person previously convicted of a violent felony or use of an MG in the commission of a felony a mandatory life sentence.

This would open up the registry for new MGs, drop the cost of MGs and maintain a "reasonable" barrier preventing every aspiring rapper from buying one at Walmart.
View Quote

This, plus, sell the who measure as a revenue generation bill.  Politicians love tax revenue.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit! I want a select fire M16 but I can't afford to spend $20k for one. I can afford a grand or so for a decent AR and a FA/Select fire version shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks more than the AR.
The M16 is WAY out of my price range because some shitbirds in congress artificially limited the number of available guns. See how that works?
The 2nd has nothing to do with what some hoodrat might do with something they might steal. Go choke yourself and stop the flow of verbal diarrhea you keep spewing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just stop.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bullshit! I want a select fire M16 but I can't afford to spend $20k for one. I can afford a grand or so for a decent AR and a FA/Select fire version shouldn't be more than a couple hundred bucks more than the AR.
The M16 is WAY out of my price range because some shitbirds in congress artificially limited the number of available guns. See how that works?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By his logic if there was ONE transferable machine gun worth 87 million dollars, it still wouldn't be a restriction.

Absurdity.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I need this lawsuit to go somewhere!  I have money to buy a machine gun but my state is un-constitutionally banning them.  Any legislator I've talked to in IL about adding in an exception to the law that's a Republican is on my side to allow ownership for private citizens with NFA paperwork.  I can't see a way to own one besides me moving which I can't do.  Any ideas friends?  The statute that stands in my way does say a "person" commits unlawful use of a weapon by possessing parts to convert or readily convert a gun to shoot automatically more than 1 bullet per trigger pull.  It states nothing about a trust in IL law about NFA items.  There are folks in IL with registered MG that aren't SOT's, HOW DID THEY GET THEM?  If you really look at it, it says nothing about it being illegal in any law I can find if it's registered with ATF with a stamp. Any ideas here?
View Quote

This lawsuit has absolutely nothing to do with IL state law. This lawsuit, if it completely removed 922(o) or even the whole NFA, would not change IL state law.

I'll hazard a guess that SOTs in IL have machineguns because they aren't persons. They're LLCs or similar.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The 2nd has nothing to do with what some hoodrat might do with something they might steal. Go choke yourself and stop the flow of verbal diarrhea you keep spewing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much was your  car or truck?

Do you even opportunity cost, br... guy?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:21:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

I love it when they out themselves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

By his logic if there was ONE transferable machine gun worth 87 million dollars, it still wouldn't be a restriction.

Absurdity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absurdity.

If they open the registry blood will not run in the streets and not every thug or criminal will have a machinegun because they can ALL have a machinegun today but instead choose a small handgun or other cheap weapon.  Did 922o or the $200 requirement stop the North Hollywood bank robbers?  Heck no, they decided they wanted machineguns and they made them.  They were not going to form 1 a machinegun even if the registry was wide open and free of the $200 tax.  On the other hand, those that are willing to file the form 1 are typically squared away enough to secure the guns and prevent theft.

Basically, everyone today that is motivated to have one, can have one regardless of 922o, the price and the registry.  All this lawsuit will do is make it easier for the normal man like most people on the board have one legally without having to spend a fortune.  Shocking, but that is a freedom that our current government is infringing on us all by limiting the supply of something only an honest man would attempt to buy.  Rights can't be restricted from those with less disposable income by artificial supply controls because criminals would still make their own machineguns.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
So they can't hit anything with a semi auto glock but a glock 18 will somehow be more accurate?

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#27]
i would Gladly take the hit on my items, to enjoy buying new M249's and M240's... brand new.....
Yes i would gladly take the hit.

Quoted:
......I remember back in 2012 when I was stationed at Fort Campbell, some of the gun dealers around me were hoping Obama got re-elected, so their sales would go up.

Now with the Hollis vs Holder suit, it seems to have some of the more fucktarded SOTs around the country worried......

On Saturday, I was at a semi-local NFA dealer, and heard a conversation between the two guys behind the counter, that while they thought it was private, wasn't so private afterall.

I overhead the guy saying how if the NFA were repealed, or if post-86 MGs were legal again, he'd loose lots of money, or possibly go out of business, and that he hopes the lawsuit fails.

Is this really the type of people that dealers specalizing in NFA items, actually are? I bet there's more than a few dealers and MG owners on this forum that hope Hollis vs Holder fails as well.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#28]
OMG, in for all the laughs when these guys get new belt-feds and they are jam-o-matics for the first few hundred rounds until the receiver stretches a little
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

An intelligent person would stop digging when they find themselves in a hole. Then again, an intelligent person also wouldn't be spouting off the nonsense that you are.

You sound exactly like every talking head on MSNBC, CNN, etc who has no clue what they are talking about. Do you honestly believe that if a criminal wants a machine gun that the NFA and the Hughes Amendment are going to stop them? You said it yourself - "The thugs are not going to go through the finger printing and background checks to get one. Eliminate that requirement and any bad guy worth his salt will have a gat." They already don't go through any of the steps the rest of us do to buy a gun, they buy it off the street!

On second thought, maybe you are on to something. I think we need more laws to protect us from people who don't follow laws to begin with. That sounds like a great plan!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#30]
but then they would cry holy hell when the dealer wants $2000 for a new M16. or $10,000 for a beltfed.
even as post samples this shit isnt cheap. they are crying over paying 400.00 to a laywer for a properly written trust.
Guns arent for the short pocket types. i wish they would give it up. im sick of them crying waa waa ammo cost money,
waa waa the gun should only be x amount... that dealer charges WHAT for a transfer ??

on and on and on.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They said there would be blood in the streets too when CCW laws were passed.  I can imagine this will go the same way.  Much to do about nothing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:22:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait a minute.  Lets rephrase that using some new words.

You have every right to vote.  You just can't afford to purchase land which is a requirement to vote...

You have every right to vote.  You just can't afford to pay that poll tax.

You have every right to vote.  You just are not smart enough to pass the required test to do so...

You a have to get married.  You just don't have the required number of mommy daddy parts to do so...

You have every right to have an abortion.  You just don't have a place that can do it because we made it too expensive and burdensome to get the "OK" to operate.

Pass the Constitutional muster?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Let's play a game.

I would rather some hood rat shoot at me with a FA AK than with a semi-auto.  Hood rats aren't smart, nor are they disciplined enough to practice.

Point is moot anyway.  I see people in here using anti-gunner arguments that are normally applied to semi-auto guns.  WTF is wrong with this picture.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's play a game.

I NEVER see gangsta's at the ranges I frequent in big cities.

Why is that, you ask?

Becaus RO's record your DL & there are hordes of ATF & DSA walking about. So when it comes to practice they are SOL in terms of capability compared to those of us that come & go without care if they are there or not. Criminals are sweating bullets & crawling in their skins. So they simply aren't around.

To boot I can get practice with my friends SOT post samples any time I want. They don't have such access so boo hoo to those degenerate losers.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

I can get the Cad plans and legally make any of those myself.

But FA gets me thrown in jail.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Hughes Amendment is.

Otherwise, I'd have a Mk. II Sten right fucking now, made with my own hands.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:06:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

2)  Repeal Hughes

View Quote

I would do this:

1) Repeal it
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I would do this:

1) Repeal it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2)  Repeal Hughes

I would do this:

1) Repeal it

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

2)  Repeal Hughes
3)  Pass "Shall issue" rules for CLEO signing, if they cannot show cause, they have to sign. Replace CLEO Signoff with a NICScheck/CCW exemption
4)  Maintain current tax background check and registration for MGs. This is 2015, not 1934

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I like it.  I would like to add:

10-22
Glock 17
P-90
PKM Receiver
BAR Receiver

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it too early to starting planning for NFA purchases?  Other than registering current owned AKs and ARs what are some of other easy useful items to register. DIAS? LL? HK trigger packs/sear?
I think it would be fun to F1 a micro controller.  Designed to make any firearm a Full Auto with an electronic trigger, adaptable to all known platforms

I like it.  I would like to add:

10-22
Glock 17
P-90
PKM Receiver
BAR Receiver

GAU-8 Receiver.
20 mm bushmaster auto cannon Receiver

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:42:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Car was less than the price of a transferable M16 but that is immaterial to this subject. WTF does "opportunity cost" have to do with the fact that our congresscritters fucked us over by sneaking a bad amendment into a bill they "passed" in a shady manner, thus preventing the manufacture of affordable, transferable MGs? They churn out AR receivers by the tens of thousands in this country with some less than $50 each. Am I supposed to believe that one with an extra hole in it is worth tens of thousands of dollars? No, it's not, unless someone artificially restricts the supply of the ones with that extra hole with bullshit like the Hughes Amendment. You missed the point entirely.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:44:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

2)  Repeal Hughes
3)  Pass "Shall issue" rules for CLEO signing, if they cannot show cause, they have to sign. Replace CLEO Signoff with a NICScheck/CCW exemption
4)  Maintain current tax background check and registration for MGs. This is 2015, not 1934
5)  Make possession of an MG by a person previously convicted of a violent felony or use of an MG in the commission of a felony a mandatory death penalty.

FIFY

FIFYB
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#43]
What's the over/under that the thread gets locked before NoloContendere tells us who gets to keep post-86 MGs?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#44]
This thread is quite a clusterfuck.

99% of MG owners would gladly see the Hughes amendment overturned if it mean more MGs.

I imagine a lot of the people on this board could buy an MG if they so pleased. Buy an old honda instead of a new truck. Don't buy that boat. Don't have kids. Don't have a girlfriend. Live in a cheaper apartment. Sell all of your AR15's. Most people aren't willing to sacrifice those things in order to get an MG. Now imagine someone who was so passionate about MGs that they are willing to give up those things. Now you have an MG owner. Do you think a person who loves MGs this much would be upset at the idea of being able to buy more? If I told you your corvette $40,000 was now worth $1000, but you could buy any sports car you ever dreamed of for $1000, would you be upset, or would you run out and load up on Ferrari's and Porsche's?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I hope it does get repealed. I bought when the price was low and still have quite a few but I would like to be able to build new ones or buy new models.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Car was less than the price of a transferable M16 but that is immaterial to this subject. WTF does "opportunity cost" have to do with the fact that our congresscritters fucked us over by sneaking a bad amendment into a bill they "passed" in a shady manner, thus preventing the manufacture of affordable, transferable MGs? They churn out AR receivers by the tens of thousands in this country with some less than $50 each. Am I supposed to believe that one with an extra hole in it is worth tens of thousands of dollars? No, it's not, unless someone artificially restricts the supply of the ones with that extra hole with bullshit like the Hughes Amendment. You missed the point entirely.
View Quote

If you can afford a $30k brodozer, you can afford a machine gun.

So if you really wanted one, you could have one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:11:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

I know!! Why anyone would drive a brodozer is beyond me, but it's a free country!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I know!! Why anyone would drive a brodozer is beyond me, but it's a free country!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

Driving a brodozer is almost as bad as being an obvious, trolling douchebag.  It can only be topped by the statist licking of boot heels.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Driving a brodozer is almost as bad as being an obvious, trolling douchebag.  It can only be topped by the statist licking of boot heels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disgusting.

That's great, really.

But the point remains.  People choose to spend their discretionary income on things other than machine guns.  Some of those people cry about it here.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top