Page / 42
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ugh

/k/ is gross
View Quote

ya...there is a reason when /b/ gets spammed everyone moves to /x/.

and it aint for the ghost stories.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh my lord all these fanboys I love it.

3 counts of "Alternate account lol"

And nobody else even read my post. So that's fine. I'll break it down for you guys again. Just for you cuties I'll assume that Nutn did everything wrong possible.

1. Nutn buys a LARUE TACTICAL STEALTH UPPER. THE BEST UPPER IN THE UNIVERSE.
2. It jams with every type of ammo.
3. Sends it in to LARUE TACTICAL AR MASTERS
4. Gets it back.
5. Still doesn't work.
6. He tries to gunsmith it, replaces gas block. Doesn't work.
7. Sends it back again. They re align his misaligned gas block
8. Still doesn't work.
9. He drills out gas port
10. IT WORKS!!

So my point still stands. In two trips to LaRue they couldn't get it working without their apparently super amazing Jesus ammo. Or they just put 5 rounds through it and said "lol"

And again, the people will scream "L-l-l-lower! T-t-the mags! S-s-s-s-s-s--sshit ammo!"

Really, with all the mags this guy has, and the 6 different lowers? And considering he sent it to LaRue as as COMPLETE rifle the second time? Nuhuh, I don't buy it.

Again, let me repeat this since you guys can't seem to get it.

IF NUTN BROKE IT. WHY WASN'T IT FIXED AFTER HE SENT IT IN TWICE? IF IT WAS SUCH AN EASY FIX WHY WASN'T IT DONE BY LARUE?

IF IT WAS HIS BAD GAS BLOCK JOB WHY WAS IT JAMMING BEFORE HE DID ANYTHING TO THE RIFLE? IF IT WAS THAT PARTICULAR GAS BLOCK WHY DID IT STILL DO IT AFTER LARUE ADJUSTED IT?

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]
This could very well indeed be NutnFancy's fault (fucking with the OEM gas config), but that aside...

How professional of a response is the creation of this thread? What is the point exactly? To summon LaRue product owners on Arfcom to shit all over NutnFancy's youtube comments section for this vid - a social media Crusade?

Basically, that's why this thread was created.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Nutnfancy is a wannabe.  I find his videos to be long winded, melodramatic, and full of errors, and his tactics and technique to smack of inexperience.  LaRue suck?   I think not.  That's like a homeless man saying Warren Buffet isn't wealthy.  

I would gladly pay for LaRue products time and time again rather than watch Nutnfancys videos (which are free).   Speaking of free, thanks LaRue, for the numerous dillos, dillo dust, constitutions, hats, tshirts and other free swag.  Nutnfancy can suck it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why the fuck would it be a manufactures responsibility to fix someone else's franken shit?  Nutn received a complete Larue stealth upper, then promptly changed half the shit on it and fucked up the install.  If I were the manufacturer and received that fucked up upper back I would have promptly returned it with a note saying "You've altered this product and voided the warantee".
View Quote

Beacuse... Dood, tacticool, the ounces.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This could very well indeed be NutnFancy's fault (fucking with the OEM gas config), but that aside...

How professional of a response is the creation of this thread? What is the point exactly? To summon LaRue product owners on Arfcom to shit all over NutnFancy's youtube comments section for this vid - a social media Crusade?

View Quote

Or for a manufacturer to protect their reputation? Any shit stain with an internet connection and video editing skills has an opinion now and can bad mouth whoever they feel like and people will just take it at face value.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd be pissed too if I sent something back to the manufacturer twice to get fixed, and they couldn't/wouldn't fix it.

He even says in the video that the 2nd time he sent it back, he sent the entire gun in to them.  I can see A LOT of LaRue fan boys in here resorting to name calling and putting the blinders on hard core in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread has shotgun for self defense level of potential.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd be pissed too if I sent something back to the manufacturer twice to get fixed, and they couldn't/wouldn't fix it.

He even says in the video that the 2nd time he sent it back, he sent the entire gun in to them.  I can see A LOT of LaRue fan boys in here resorting to name calling and putting the blinders on hard core in this thread.
View Quote

So the opinion of one lay person is to be believed over that of a manufacturer with an impeccable reputation and who sells to the U.S. military, police, and internationally?   No, no fanboyism here.  Just thousands of highly satisfied customers calling bull on a YouTube guy who decided to bash someone with a stellar reputation.  We are entitled to our opinions as well.  LaRue has never sold me a product that wasn't superior to other manufacturers and fully functional.  What you are getting is input from numerous satisfied customers whose experience was nothing less than perfect.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:41:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the fuck would it be a manufactures responsibility to fix someone else's franken shit?  Nutn received a complete Larue stealth upper, then promptly changed half the shit on it and fucked up the install.  If I were the manufacturer and received that fucked up upper back I would have promptly returned it with a note saying "You've altered this product and voided the warantee".

LaRue doesn't even have any jimping on their uppers, dude.

JIMPING

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Or for a manufacturer to protect their reputation? Any shit stain with an internet connection and video editing skills has an opinion now and can bad mouth whoever they feel like and people will just take it at face value.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course he's trying to protect his reputation - I'd be fucking pissed too if something like this came out on youtube over a product of mine (especially if my well being depended on sales of said product).

The point I'm trying to make is this - Manufacturers of ALL kinds get shit on daily in this world - everyone has an opinion, some are idiots and some have legit issues. Doesn't matter. This is not how you handle this kind of shit. It's not professional. This thread is the kind of conversation that should be had with fellow LaRue employees and said customer - not the general public.

The title of this thread should be "look at this fucking dumbass who fucked with our product - what a fucking idiot for him to criticize our product. Join me in shitting on this asshole."

Again, I get it - he (NF) could very well be at fault. I just disagree with the way this was handled.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

JIMPING

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/843/223/84322368_640.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JIMPING

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/843/223/84322368_640.jpg

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy fuck.  This is getting comical.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So the opinion of one lay person is to be believed over that of a manufacturer with an impeccable reputation and who sells to the U.S. military, police, and internationally?   No, no fanboyism here.  Just thousands of highly satisfied customers calling bull on a YouTube guy who decided to bash someone with a stellar reputation.  We are entitled to our opinions as well.  LaRue has never sold me a product that wasn't superior to other manufacturers and fully functional.  What you are getting is input from numerous satisfied customers whose experience was nothing less than perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He showed the invoices on camera where the rifle was sent back to LaRue to be checked out.  He even sent the entire rifle to Larue.  Why would they ever send back a non-functioning rifle to a customer, twice at that?  

Lets get this straight right now. "Gunsmithing" an AR is not difficult.  Changing out a gas block had nothing to do with the issue this rifle was having.  It's not like this was the first AR he has ever put together.  A nutless monkey could assemble an AR.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's comical about it?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's comical about it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's comical about it?

All of it mostly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
He showed the invoices on camera where the rifle was sent back to LaRue to be checked out.  He even sent the entire rifle to Larue.  Why would they ever send back a non-functioning rifle to a customer, twice at that?  

Lets get this straight right now. "Gunsmithing" an AR is not difficult.  Changing out a gas block had nothing to do with the issue this rifle was having.  It's not like this was the first AR he has ever put together.  A nutless monkey could assemble an AR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Dear Mr. Larue, just shake your iPhone to undo typing.

Eta: never mind. help arrived on the first page.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What's comical about it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's comical about it?

The number of people with either a hard on for Larue, an inability to read, or both?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if his story is correct, he didn't allow LaRue to fix it, and he did alter the upper from its factory condition.  What is more important though, is how many times has this happened?   This is the first I have heard of it with LaRue.  So again, this guy's one experience that was handled questionably by him is enough to say that LaRue sucks?   Does it mean all of their products are poorly made and they don't stand behind them?  I think not.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:00:13 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread reminds me of a big boat that hit an iceberg.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:00:19 AM EDT
[#24]
I am not a fan of larue (only because I've never handled a product from them. Just indifferent as I have no opinion) I am also pretty indifferent to Nutn. Everybody makes fun of him but I bet he shoots more and can gun better than most of the people making fun of him. He has a lot of experience and he generally tests stuff a ton before he makes an opinion. He had a problem and it wasn't fixed twice. The nut huggers in this thread are funny.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:00:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Installed exactly the way that would cause the rifle to be under gassed.

Please explain part in red.

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Some barrels are designed with the barrel set up to take a handgaurd cap, so if you install a gas block without one you have to set it forward the same amount of space the handgaurd cap would take up.
[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Some barrels are designed to have the gas block right up on the shoulder, Larue's picture shows that it is designed this way.

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Nutnfancy has his gas block set with the space, this would cause the gas block hole to not be fully over the port, which would cause under gassing.

Larue spacing:

Nutn spacing:

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:01:12 AM EDT
[#26]
I wish, I wish upon a star

I can own page 100
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

No joke.

It's got that magical formula of hubris, attention whoring, ignorance, and an absolute certainty of the truth that makes for legendary threads.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#28]
What, no poll?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Nutn Gate 2015
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Even if his story is correct, he didn't allow LaRue to fix it, and he did alter the upper from its factory condition.  What is more important though, is how many times has this happened?   This is the first I have heard of it with LaRue.  So again, this guy's one experience that was handled questionably is enough to say that LaRue sucks?   I think not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if his story is correct, he didn't allow LaRue to fix it, and he did alter the upper from its factory condition.  What is more important though, is how many times has this happened?   This is the first I have heard of it with LaRue.  So again, this guy's one experience that was handled questionably is enough to say that LaRue sucks?   I think not.

I can't speak for him, but the feelings I got in the video were geared more towards their handling of the problems the rifle was having.  Obviously LaRue makes good products, and even he said in the video that it is the most accuate AR15 he has ever shot.

Changing a rail, and a gas block has absolutely zero effect on a rifles ability to reliably cycle if the gas port is slightly under sized.  If LaRue had the entire rifle in hand in their customer service department, the rifle should've A) been denied warranty service due to aftermarket parts, B) been inspected and fixed for a fee if the problems were caused by aftermarket parts, or C) fixed the issue because the customer spent good money with them regardless of parts being changed.  Now obviously option C could be an expensive option for the company, but I doubt they see much warranty work coming in anyways.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No joke.

It's got that magical formula of hubris, attention whoring, ignorance, and an absolute certainty of the truth that makes for legendary threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No joke.

Hey dudes, he's totally built like a bunch of ARs. Totally knows what he's doing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:05:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Some barrels are designed with the barrel set up to take a handgaurd cap, so if you install a gas block without one you have to set it forward the same amount of space the handgaurd cap would take up.

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Some barrels are designed to have the gas block right up on the shoulder, Larue's picture shows that it is designed this way.

[div style='font-family: tahoma, arial;']Nutnfancy has his gas block set with the space, this would cause the gas block hole to not be fully over the port, which would cause under gassing.

Larue spacing:
http://www.laruetactical.com/sites/default/files/p1012353.jpg

Nutn spacing:
http://i.imgur.com/ul4COAn.jpg

Came to post this.
People still won't read it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Larue spacing:

Nutn spacing:

Those are different gas blocks.

The LaRue is meant to be installed without the triangle ring.

The other one is meant to be used with a triangle ring.  When you install a TR block without using a TR, you have to leave that gap.

It's installed correctly.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:06:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Snip
People still won't read it.
View Quote

Reading is for faggots.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:06:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
The other one is meant to be used with a triangle ring.  When you install a TR block without using a TR, you have to leave that gap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By cedjunior

Apparently it is.
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some barrels are designed with the barrel set up to take a handgaurd cap, so if you install a gas block without one you have to set it forward the same amount of space the handgaurd cap would take up.

Larue spacing:

Nutn spacing:

Bingo.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:07:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lets get this straight right now. "Gunsmithing" an AR is not difficult.  Changing out a gas block had nothing to do with the issue this rifle was having.  It's not like this was the first AR he has ever put together. A nutless monkey could assemble an AR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets get this straight right now. "Gunsmithing" an AR is not difficult.  Changing out a gas block had nothing to do with the issue this rifle was having.  It's not like this was the first AR he has ever put together. A nutless monkey could assemble an AR.

Apparently not.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Did you guys miss the part where he used compressed air to align the gas block correctly?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hey dudes, he's totally built like a bunch of ARs. Totally knows what he's doing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No joke.

I truly love making fun of Nutn.  He invites hilarity.  The memes alone account for easily 75% of my enjoyment from this thread.

But... He fixed a LaRue rifle with a hand drill.

I'm just saying.    That's one hell of a resume bullet.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:09:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Did you guys miss the part where he used compressed air to align the gas block correctly?
View Quote

Did you miss the part where that doesn't make a difference?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I can't speak for him, but the feelings I got in the video were geared more towards their handling of the problems the rifle was having.  Obviously LaRue makes good products, and even he said in the video that it is the most accuate AR15 he has ever shot.

Changing a rail, and a gas block has absolutely zero effect on a rifles ability to reliably cycle if the gas port is slightly under sized.  If LaRue had the entire rifle in hand in their customer service department, the rifle should've A) been denied warranty service due to aftermarket parts, B) been inspected and fixed for a fee if the problems were caused by aftermarket parts, or C) fixed the issue because the customer spent good money with them regardless of parts being changed.  Now obviously option C could be an expensive option for the company, but I doubt they see much warranty work coming in anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1 - he is not a professional gunsmith
2 - he altered the product
3 - he gave up on them after the second time

LaRue was kind enough to work with him despite the fact he altered their product.   Most manufacturers would not service it at all.  It might have been worth a third attempt, yes?  Again, I have never seen anything but quality and outstanding CS from LaRue.  To say different is being disingenuous.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:10:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's supposed to be 4 degs on Friday, have fun with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi Mark,
I'm attending a refresher carbine course Friday the 30th,snow, high temp  23, low 9 . Could you please  ship me one of your uppers for cold weather testing and evaluation ( and to shut people up)? . I'll run it on any lower setup I have, will overnight it back to you guys on the 31st   .
Disclaimer : only Larue product I own is the QD mount for an Aimpoint (best mounts IMO) .
Cant say I didn't try

It's supposed to be 4 degs on Friday, have fun with that.

get cold? = shoot more  
hope all is well man
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
After NutN strafed that upper with his hand drill, there's NutN left to do but necklace it with a KTM 300 motorcycle tire and light it on fire.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have some LT mounts and really do like them. I like the packaging and all the free goodies, oh and the dillo dust . But, your company accepted his rifle in stock configuration or not. Your company signed off twice that it was GTG. Frankly, your response (understanding that you are at a show) doesn't instill confidence that your company takes care of everyone with an issue, nobody is perfect. We (well, most of us) love the free swag in our packages, the generous contributions and free giveaways. You do this in hopes of more business, we all know that. No company is perfect and it's ok to own up to that. All you can say is we'll try better next time, we dropped the ball.

As a business owner myself, we both know, it's not so much how you handle the happy satisfied customers. It's how you handle customers with issues that makes them life long. They usually turn out to be your biggest cheerleaders. I think the ball was dropped with this guy. I don't see an appropriate response from a top tier manufacturer like I would hope too. As a customer who enjoys your products, I would have hoped for a response that instilled confidence. That I will be ok, if I have problems with your product.

for fuks sake, it is not a RIFLE, it is an UPPER.

Problem in this instance was a combination of ammo/nutty/lower. I bet nutty could send the whole rifle(and ammo causing the issue) to larue and they could figure out what was wrong.

After NutN strafed that upper with his hand drill, there's NutN left to do but necklace it with a KTM 300 motorcycle tire and light it on fire.

As a paying customer I disappointed in this response. His "hand drill" got your upper running and gunning again. I have no doubt that you provide great products. This really could have been all avoided by owning the mistake and striving to work on it. By mistake it could have been QC, Policy of working on altered uppers, whatever the excuse. Use it as a learning experience of what not to do either in shop or on the internet and move on. I know I would have liked to have seen a much more professional response.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently it is.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Larue spacing:

Nutn spacing:

Ha!
I didn't even read the whole thread before posting. I guess I have to go back & read it.
RustedAce posts photographic proof from the dumbasses own video he didn't put the block on right, and his beanie-wearing cadre of drooplips still act like it's mostly up in the air what was at fault.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

1 - he is not a professional gunsmith
2 - he altered the product
3 - he gave up on them after the second time

LaRue was kind enough to work with him despite the fact he altered their product.   Most manufacturers would not service it at all.  It might have been worth a third attempt, yes?  Again, I have never seen anything but quality and outstanding CS from LaRue.  To say different is being disingenuous.
View Quote

But the fact remains that LaRue took in the rifle, and sent it back to him twice as "fixed" when it in fact was not fixed.  A trip to customer service should only take one time.  Three is an absolute joke.  He sent them the entire rifle the 2nd time.  If this is going to boil down to "aftermarket parts", they should've stated that on his repair invoice and told him they won't warranty it anymore.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:14:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Sounds like it was under gassed...shit happens.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The internet is not that complicated, but it's still a harsh mistress.  Had I stuffed my response in the ass-end of felrom's thread, only a handful of still fapping LaRue haters would have seen it.

NutN shot that youtube out to 1/2 million of his avid viewers, 25,000 or so are logged as having seen it.   I'll be lucky to get a rebuttal to 5% of them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The internet is not that complicated, but it's still a harsh mistress.  Had I stuffed my response in the ass-end of felrom's thread, only a handful of still fapping LaRue haters would have seen it.

NutN shot that youtube out to 1/2 million of his avid viewers, 25,000 or so are logged as having seen it.   I'll be lucky to get a rebuttal to 5% of them.

Really, more like you broadcast his video to 25,000 people who probably wouldn't have watched it otherwise.  

I know I'm in that category, and based on the general opinion of Nutn, I doubt I'm alone.

Now, whether that has an effect, positive or negative?  Hey, I can't read minds.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As a paying customer I disappointed in this response. His "hand drill" got your upper running and gunning again. I have no doubt that you provide great products. This really could have been all avoided by owning the mistake and striving to work on it. By mistake it could have been QC, Policy of working on altered uppers, whatever the excuse. Use it as a learning experience of what not to do either in shop or on the internet and move on. I know I would have liked to have seen a much more professional response.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have some LT mounts and really do like them. I like the packaging and all the free goodies, oh and the dillo dust . But, your company accepted his rifle in stock configuration or not. Your company signed off twice that it was GTG. Frankly, your response (understanding that you are at a show) doesn't instill confidence that your company takes care of everyone with an issue, nobody is perfect. We (well, most of us) love the free swag in our packages, the generous contributions and free giveaways. You do this in hopes of more business, we all know that. No company is perfect and it's ok to own up to that. All you can say is we'll try better next time, we dropped the ball.

As a business owner myself, we both know, it's not so much how you handle the happy satisfied customers. It's how you handle customers with issues that makes them life long. They usually turn out to be your biggest cheerleaders. I think the ball was dropped with this guy. I don't see an appropriate response from a top tier manufacturer like I would hope too. As a customer who enjoys your products, I would have hoped for a response that instilled confidence. That I will be ok, if I have problems with your product.

for fuks sake, it is not a RIFLE, it is an UPPER.

Problem in this instance was a combination of ammo/nutty/lower. I bet nutty could send the whole rifle(and ammo causing the issue) to larue and they could figure out what was wrong.

Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top