Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 42
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:36:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Says the guy who's avatar is a straight up advertisement for Arc'Teryx.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So many people are humping Larues legs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:20:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:21:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not to beat a dead horse, but here I go, beating that bitch.

Until this thread, I'd never watched a Nut n Fancy video. Now I've watched two, one of which in an area that I'm an SME on.   So I can say with absolute certainty, he's an blithering idiot. He did absolutely NOTHING right in that Cerakote video. NOTHING.

If anyone wants me to go into detail, I can, but I won't unless asked. He fucked up by the numbers and demonstrated himself to be an absolute mouth breather.  Anyone that pays attention to him is an idiot too.
View Quote

Please tell me what he did wrong, in detail. pls
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:30:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I rewatched the entire video to make sure I caught everything.

I'm dumber for having done that.

Fuck you for that Arfcom....
View Quote

Thank you. Oh God. Thank you so much.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:32:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I rewatched the entire video to make sure I caught everything.

I'm dumber for having done that.

Fuck you for that Arfcom....

Ok, why?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:53:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh dear Heaven help us.  He has a Sniper Fantasy Philosophy of Use video up just posted.

I can't take it anymore.
View Quote

Can ReconB4 write a list of what's wrong with that video?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:56:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a 20" Stealth upper in '08 0r '09.  Funny thing is it too was short stroking.  Sent it back to Larue and haven't had a problem with it since getting it back from them.  

Guess only difference between my experience and NF is I sent it back to Larue the way I got it from them rather than fucking with it.  So every now and then a bad one does slip by but LT, given the chance, will fix it.  A few years later, I "acquired" a 16" OBR upper and that has been flawless from day one.

One thing I'll agree with NF, the 20" Stealth is extremely accurate. It and the OBR are keepers.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:23:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh dear Heaven help us.  He has a Sniper Fantasy Philosophy of Use video up just posted.

I can't take it anymore.

My Boy Scouts can point out several things wrong with it...

* Why is he shooting long range with a S&W M&P10 with two of their vehicles within the trajectory of the rifle, for starters?  Go to 11:29 for major WTH?  He's literally shooting over the vehicles they drove out there in, along the road that they use to service the steel targets.  The closets thing I have seen to that is in Korea, when we had to put road guards on one of the ranges so Korean farmers wouldn't come barreling through as live rounds were flying.

* Why is he speaking about long range shooting from a position of authority, when he's a noob to it? I've been doing it regularly for the past 20 years in a professional or competitive capacity, and I always ask why someone with little or no experience somehow finds it appropriate to speak out on a subject that they just started dabbling in.

* Oh dear goodness.  It just keeps getting worse.  Why did he do this to a Mosin....

I don't know what will happen if I keep watching, honestly.  I didn't think it would be this bad, especially the safety issues and mega-bubba'd Mosin.

ETA:  He just said it has a Timney trigger in it, extended bolt handle, some kind of cheek piece....

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:30:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
HOLY SCHNEIKES!

He heated the Glock frame to 250 F for a couple of hours!

I guess he didn't read NIC's directions for curing polymers.  No wonder his Glock frame changed dimensions and won't drop mags free on him.

He needs to stop.  

The distractions clearly state:

Wood, polymer, or plastic:  150-180* for 2 hours:  NIC Industries H Series Instructions

Look at page 18.  I've been doing Cerakote for years now, and I read the distractions thoroughly.
View Quote
He put the frame right over the heating element also.
He also missed the respirator caution on page 14 ( he used a single strap dust mask).  I also think the open ceiling fiberglass insulation would add a unique texture to any finish.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:34:42 AM EDT
[#10]
And then the spent case necklace.

For those that don't know, in the Marines, Scout Sniper qualified 03 series guys get a new MOS.  It used to be 8541.  I was Army, and you kept the same MOS, but just got an Additional Skill Identifier known as B4 on top of 11B or certain 18 series for the Benning school.  For those of us that did SOTIC MTT, we got a certificate, even though the course blows away the Fort Benning course, but I digress.

Anyway, so one of the things 8541's would get as part of the tradition of the USMC SS culture was what is known as a Hog Tooth, which is a 7.62 projectile on a necklace that they wear.  This is why the video is even more ridiculous. It just screams "poseur" to me.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:53:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

For those that don't know, in the Marines, Scout Sniper qualified 03 series guys get a new MOS.  It used to be 8541.  I was Army, and you kept the same MOS, but just got an Additional Skill Identifier known as B4 on top of 11B or certain 18 series for the Benning school.  For those of us that did SOTIC MTT, we got a certificate, even though the course blows away the Fort Benning course, but I digress.

Anyway, so one of the things 8541's would get as part of the tradition of the USMC SS culture was what is known as a Hog Tooth, which is a 7.62 projectile on a necklace that they wear.  This is why the video is even more ridiculous. It just screams "poseur" to me.
View Quote

So basically if you're not an 8541, and you wear a Hog Tooth, you look like an asshole?

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:08:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So basically if you're not an 8541, and you wear a Hog Tooth, you look like an asshole?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the context of posting a video online about "Dispelling the Myths of Sniping", yeah.  Absolutely.  You will look like a fart cannon muzzle.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#13]
What's the bottom line here? Was it a bad upper that got out? Which CAN happen. Or was it due to an end user using under powered ammo them trying to make it work? I don't own any LaRue stuff other than their mounts. Was the upper choking in its original configuration with PMC ammo?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:25:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What's the bottom line here? Was it a bad upper that got out? Which CAN happen. Or was it due to an end user using under powered ammo them trying to make it work? I don't own any LaRue stuff other than their mounts. Was the upper choking in its original configuration with PMC ammo?
View Quote

Nutnfancy installed an aftermarket gas block wrong, then blamed it on LaRue. Nutnfancy displayed his terrible gunsmithing skills on multiple occasions.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nutnfancy installed an aftermarket gas block wrong, then blamed it on LaRue. Nutnfancy displayed his terrible gunsmithing skills on multiple occasions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't for the life of me understand people who do their own bubba gunsmithing, ruin a gun, then blame the manufacturer for not foreseeing their decision to fuck up a working firearm.

You would get it on some of the 1911 forums when some dumb asshole bought some cheap parts, botched the installation, then posted a weepy write-up that Colt makes a shitty handgun because it won't work after you fuck it up with a BGS, sear, and trigger you bought off of fleabay.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:33:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bought a 20" Stealth upper in '08 0r '09.  Funny thing is it too was short stroking.  Sent it back to Larue and haven't had a problem with it since getting it back from them.  

Guess only difference between my experience and NF is I sent it back to Larue the way I got it from them rather than fucking with it.  So every now and then a bad one does slip by but LT, given the chance, will fix it.  A few years later, I "acquired" a 16" OBR upper and that has been flawless from day one.

One thing I'll agree with NF, the 20" Stealth is extremely accurate. It and the OBR are keepers.

<a href="http://s459.photobucket.com/user/d3vnu11/media/Shot%20Groups/OnTarget1-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/d3vnu11/Shot%20Groups/OnTarget1-1.jpg</a>

View Quote

Interesting.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:35:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Interesting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s459.photobucket.com/user/d3vnu11/media/Shot%20Groups/OnTarget1-1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq314/d3vnu11/Shot%20Groups/OnTarget1-1.jpg</a>

Interesting.

Not really.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wanted to reach through the screen and fucking smack him for talking shit about an original Mk12 upper that one of the other "dudes" had. Running his suck about the 5.56, weight, yack yack yack, MOTHERFUCKER, you don't even deserve to be within 5 feet of that Mk12, especially one of the rebuilds PRI released that came back from a unit, and one that certainly had seen more combat than Derpn'Fancy has.

Fucker then goes into his spiel about "his" SPR interpretation, philosophy of use or whatever that shit is, and ends up with an 18" Sabre barrel & Troy rail. Had he actually thought that shit out using "philosophy of use", he wouldn't have had an 18" barrel, and he'd have either gone with a bigger caliber or left the 5.56 @ 16" and made a "recce". Goes to show how in-depth his mental analysis really is.
View Quote

Holy shit............he does have some problems working on guns.

I never realized he was this bad because I don't watch his videos.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
HOLY SCHNEIKES!

He heated the Glock frame to 250 F for a couple of hours!

I guess he didn't read NIC's directions for curing polymers.  No wonder his Glock frame changed dimensions and won't drop mags free on him.

He needs to stop.  

The distractions clearly state:

Wood, polymer, or plastic:  150-180* for 2 hours:  NIC Industries H Series Instructions

Look at page 18.  I've been doing Cerakote for years now, and I read the distractions thoroughly.
View Quote

Jesus Christ.............that guy is horrible at working on guns.

Some people just don't have the aptitude for it I guess.  I ain't a LaRue but at least I read the fucking instructions and follow them for god's sake.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:07:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Even your dark lord larue states the most correct thing... which is you can't tell what the problem was for sure because the port has been altered and so many things have been changed.

This is the only factual statement that can be made.

The other stuff,  while likely, and supported by good theory and some evidence.... is stillconjecture.

You can make statements like "it is reasonable to assume nutnfancy fucked up the gas system by looking at the following evidence..."(as infinite grim has done).

You cannot factually make statements that xyz was done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the aftermath of the Darren Wilson/Fergason deal it became clear that many in GD simply didn't grasp the concept of an automatic pistol being out of battery. There was lots of blathering about second strike capabilities and one poster proudly proclaiming he'd bought an FNX9 exactly to deal with that scenario. Honestly, I was somewhat shocked that so many people latched onto the idea that it was a weak primer/second strike and totally couldn't grasp a slide being knocked out of battery in a physical struggle. The saddest dolts were those saying Officer Wilson would have been dead had he carried a Glock.

In the same way, it is somewhat eye opening to me the number of people here who have latched onto the gas port and whether it was in/out of spec and sailing right past the improperly installed gas block that was pointed out waaaaaaaaaaaay back on page 2. These are the folks who are singing the "every manufacturer puts out a lemon" and "we'll never know about the gas port" tunes.

Its as if some members here just don't really grasp how the AR functions and how having the gas block slightly too far in front of the gas port can cause all sorts of issues. Issues that would, for sure, be exacerbated by weak PMC ammo, cold temps or whatever other WESCOG nonsense was done to that poor upper. But the issues all start the second numbnuts moves that gas block out of position.

I'm not saying I'm a master of all weapons systems by any means. But sometimes the gross lack of understanding of firearms, let along even the most basic of functions of the namesake weapon of the website, is...well....disheartening.

I'm with you.  

RA pointed out what the issue was way back in the beginning, even included pics but here we are 35 pages later rehashing the same incorrect theories about the port size.

Even your dark lord larue states the most correct thing... which is you can't tell what the problem was for sure because the port has been altered and so many things have been changed.

This is the only factual statement that can be made.

The other stuff,  while likely, and supported by good theory and some evidence.... is stillconjecture.

You can make statements like "it is reasonable to assume nutnfancy fucked up the gas system by looking at the following evidence..."(as infinite grim has done).

You cannot factually make statements that xyz was done.

I agree. We don't really know, 100%, court of law, hand on a stack of bibles, this is EXACTLY what happened.

We're just putting together guesswork based on the ramblings of a retard and snippets of information.

That said, we can make some best guesses based on the murky evidence and the guesses should start with the gas block. Yes, the PMC ammo and cold weather don't help the situation at all. And yes, the gas port could have been undersized. But it's clear from reading the thread a number of people either (1) never considered the gas block being out of position (2) don't think the gas block being out of position is a big deal (3) do not grasp what purpose the gas block serves (4) are far more comfortable assuming big bad Mark LaRue undersized a gas port than the mighty noble NutNFancy fucked up his gas block instal.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Um, if SomNShitty can issue a stream of "facts" like that for 45 minutes straight, then GD sure the fuck can, too.  

WTF is wrong with you people?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:12:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I agree. We don't really know, 100%, court of law, hand on a stack of bibles, this is EXACTLY what happened.

We're just putting together guesswork based on the ramblings of a retard and snippets of information. My guess work is that the problems start at the gas block and go downhill from there.

That said, we can make some best guesses based on the murky evidence and the guesses should start with the gas block. Yes, the PMC ammo and cold weather don't help the situation at all. And yes, the gas port could have been undersized. But it's clear from reading the thread a number of people either (1) never considered the gas block being out of position (2) don't think the gas block being out of position is a big deal (3) do not grasp what purpose the gas block serves (4) are far more comfortable assuming big bad Mark LaRue undersized a gas port than the mighty noble NutNFancy fucked up his gas block instal.

View Quote

Why do you guys think NF trashed LaRue?

After doing all these things to his rifle after he bought that upper?

Serious question to all of Arfcom.

I am a simple, ordinary man and with all these changes I don't understand.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because he got autism from a flu shot, yo!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:17:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because he got autism from a flu shot, yo!
View Quote

Seriously, something is "off" here.

If I made all those changes to an original upper, I would be hard pressed to blame the manufacturer/assembler, etc.

He says it was always a problem but that has been shown to be simply not true.

I give people the benefit of the doubt almost to a fault because I make a lot mistakes in life also............but this one is over the top IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#25]
quick question?

All the PMC hate, are we talking XTAC, Bronze or both?

I haven't had any issues with 5.56 XTAC.  I have not run or own any Bronze.  I remember years ago, PMC was garbage, but Their XTAC seems to be pretty decent.  

I don't own a chrono so no way to check it, but goes bang and puts hole through paper so I had no reason to believe anything wrong with it.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#26]
We are talking PMC bronze.

As a reloader I LOVE PMC bronze brass. because of how light its loaded the brass is basically brand new when you go to reload it.

PMC XTAC on the other hand is the complete opposite, loaded really hot, so hot that the brass gets chewed up and is a bitch to deal with....(doesn't fit, gets stuck in shell holders on the press)
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're just putting together guesswork based on the ramblings of a retard and snippets of information. My guess work is that the problems start at the gas block and go downhill from there.

I have not read every post in this thread as it gets as long as some of NF's videos.
That being said it is mighty risky business to publically assail someone's business in such away and it might cause some real issues for both partties concerned in the coming weeks and days.
I truly have the same question as you about this.
I watched one of his videos about a pistol a few years ago and it was truly a fucked up piece of shit because I owned one myself and he was pretty straight forward about it's failings.
So to go and say so and so sucks can be pretty damaging.
One thing though that crosses my mind is what if this guy NF has some videos he is not showing such as everything he did in the assembly and reassembly of the rifle.
I am no gunsmith or lawyer but never assume anything anymore.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poor abused tOBR needs a good home

Yeah, might as well send that upper to IG. He did a boat load of work and that upper is now un-sellable.

I agree, such a great idea!

Someone needs a friend to play with:
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:58:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We are talking PMC bronze.

As a reloader I LOVE PMC bronze brass. because of how light its loaded the brass is basically brand new when you go to reload it.

PMC XTAC on the other hand is the complete opposite, loaded really hot, so hot that the brass gets chewed up and is a bitch to deal with....(doesn't fit, gets stuck in shell holders on the press)
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I never cared for his videos but it always seemed a lot of people here liked the dude.

After reading so much info on stupid shit the guys done I wonder if it will hurt his channel.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I never cared for his videos but it always seemed a lot of people here liked the dude.

After reading so much info on stupid shit the guys done I wonder if it will hurt his channel.
View Quote

Well if melting his Glock frame to duracoat it didn't clue them in..........I doubt anything will.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

It wont, the nutnfancy fans will see everyone as "haters" like those crazy restaurant owners in Arizona.

I've seen a bunch of his videos.... If I was ever reloading and wanted something to listen to in the background, that wouldn't distract me... I would put his videos on. And he makes some really ridiculous claims, and I've found that he isn't truthful in his other reviews either. My favorite example is with some type of new rear AK sight he got, I think he may have even made the title of the video "1 MOA AK", or something like that... upon watching the video he shoots a bunch of groups from a rest @ 100 yards.... The one specific 3 shot group is actually around 2-2.5" He points it out and claims its 1 MOA.... But I took a screenshot and used on target, it was over 2 MOA.... But Nutn had to lie to make that product look good.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It wont, the nutnfancy fans will see everyone as "haters" like those crazy restaurant owners in Arizona.

I've seen a bunch of his videos.... If I was ever reloading and wanted something to listen to in the background, that wouldn't distract me... I would put his videos on. And he makes some really ridiculous claims, and I've found that he isn't truthful in his other reviews either. My favorite example is with some type of new rear AK sight he got, I think he may have even made the title of the video "1 MOA AK", or something like that... upon watching the video he shoots a bunch of groups from a rest @ 100 yards.... The one specific 3 shot group is actually around 2-2.5" He points it out and claims its 1 MOA.... But I took a screenshot and used on target, it was over 2 MOA.... But Nutn had to lie to make that product look good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the one were he's using tech sights?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yep.

That comment sealed the deal for me that he ruined a gun.

Even if it is only a Larue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yes, finally NF admits that when he checks the gas port it's within spec for a 20" before he whacks it with his drill.

Yep.

Is he jealous of LaRue's beautiful wife?

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#36]
I've also noticed a trend with a few youtube channels. The channels that were specifically cheap/bubba-ish... What I mean is that they would buy cheap AR's, Cheap Accessories, and Cheap optics... Do their own gunsmithing (look at the mosin screenshot posted above)... Then most of their videos were of them shooting with all this cheap shit trying to justify it.

So what is this trend?  As these channels pick up more views, get a sponsor or two, they start buying expensive stuff.... either to stay relevant, or because they actually knew their cheap stuff was crap but they had to justify it in their videos anyway making others think the stuff was good.

Nutnfancy specifically always had cheap scopes, mounts, and rifles. Now you see him with LaRue mounts, Good $1000 optics, real aimpoints, and expensive factory stuff (LaRue Stealth).

Another channel that pops up in my head is IraqVeteran8888.... I used to think of them as the "Bubba-Channel" except they actually knew what they were doing and it was entertaining.... They were the same way cheap everything and justified it. They also used to do their own trigger jobs and work, but again they actually knew what they were doing.... Now that they have sponsors, a HUGE following, and lots of extra $$$...You ONLY see expensive stuff on the channel, instead of them doing trigger jobs, they cant stop talking about how you need a Geissele Trigger. (Which its become obvious Geissele is a sponsor, or paying them for advertising) as they  wear Geissele shirts in 80% of their videos, and nearly every AR has a Geissele rail and trigger. Now I generally dont have a problem with this, but unlike most channels they do NOT disclose what is sponsored so they act like they found this on their own and they just really like the stuff and so should you.... But they have completely changed their channel from when it started.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, I think the sights sit on the rear of the dust cover similar to a galil
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yes, finally NF admits that when he checks the gas port it's within spec for a 20" before he whacks it with his drill.

Yep.

Yep... Thats another clip I have saved to show, but man I've got 20 minutes of video myself.... I dont want to become Nutnfancy himself
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've also noticed a trend with a few youtube channels. The channels that were specifically cheap/bubba-ish... What I mean is that they would buy cheap AR's, Cheap Accessories, and Cheap optics... Do their own gunsmithing (look at the mosin screenshot posted above)... Then most of their videos were of them shooting with all this cheap shit trying to justify it.

So what is this trend?  As these channels pick up more views, get a sponsor or two, they start buying expensive stuff.... either to stay relevant, or because they actually knew their cheap stuff was crap but they had to justify it in their videos anyway making others think the stuff was good.

Nutnfancy specifically always had cheap scopes, mounts, and rifles. Now you see him with LaRue mounts, Good $1000 optics, real aimpoints, and expensive factory stuff (LaRue Stealth).

Another channel that pops up in my head is IraqVeteran8888.... I used to think of them as the "Bubba-Channel" except they actually knew what they were doing and it was entertaining.... They were the same way cheap everything and justified it. They also used to do their own trigger jobs and work, but again they actually knew what they were doing.... Now that they have sponsors, a HUGE following, and lots of extra $$$...You ONLY see expensive stuff on the channel, instead of them doing trigger jobs, they cant stop talking about how you need a Geissele Trigger. (Which its become obvious Geissele is a sponsor, or paying them for advertising) as they  wear Geissele shirts in 80% of their videos, and nearly every AR has a Geissele rail and trigger. Now I generally dont have a problem with this, but unlike most channels they do NOT disclose what is sponsored so they act like they found this on their own and they just really like the stuff and so should you.... But they have completely changed their channel from when it started.
View Quote

Excellent points and your video was great............but why buy an upper like that and jack around with it so much..............then when it fucks up.............blame LaRue?

Seriously, I don't mean to beat a dead horse but I simply DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Obviously the fool has no clue what most warranties entail, since he's used to buying cheap shit that has no warranty?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:17:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Obviously the fool has no clue what most warranties entail, since he's used to buying cheap shit that has no warranty?
View Quote

No..........it's deeper than that but I can't put my finger on it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Mac and Mrgunsandgear are my go to review channels. They review a good variety of stuff and seem to be squared away with actual knowledge.

Nutn has normally been my last resort.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya those are tech sights.

People who put those on AKs seem to know fuck all about what their doing. Which I guess is par for the nutncourse
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
And again,I too wonder why.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he was looking for a reason to hate them and be against the "majority opinion".

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raw arrogance.

He's bought into his own press as some sort of gun guru and he feels the PRI is better than that big heavy LaRue gas block....soooooo.....off comes the gasblock.

Simply put he feels he knows better.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Maybe Grim and I should start a youtube channel

We could have a sorority girl shooting challenge,

take Amish farmers out sniping,

and blow stuff up real good.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Maybe Grim and I should start a youtube channel

We could have a sorority girl shooting challenge,
take Amish farmers out sniping,
and blow stuff up real good.
View Quote

Only if it includes Amish handcarved wood scope mounts!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Yeah you guys could be right..........maybe he wants to be contrarian or just plain arrogance.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell hath no fury like a youtuber scorned.
Page / 42
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top