Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 1:29:51 AM EDT
It's the other way around

Here is video proof..that women do the same thing....watch their eyes...
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:42:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Bone scopeing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:18:55 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a similar video out there that was one on a train.  The guy had some giant fake dick under tight pants.  With a hidden camera down by his belt buckle.  Girls were staring at it, glancing at it, hell a few even appeared to take pics with their phone.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:21:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Well if I had a dude's dick right in my face like that, i might look as well
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't use a fake dick as I am naturally well hung. I get more pussy than I can handle.    
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:34:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't use a fake dick as I am naturally well hung. I get more pussy than I can handle.    
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:17:56 AM EDT
[#8]
The video editor needs to be punched in the face for every time he jumped to a close-up of the guy's pants.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:16:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This video reminds me of a girl I saw in a grocery store in College Park, MD, over 10 years ago, but not because she had a dick.

She was very tan, and was wearing a tight outfit of white shirt and white pants. It was abundantly clear that she didn't have a stitch of underwear on.

I'm sure everyone of either gender was looking at her that day. I about crashed my cart into a display stand.

If it's that ridiculous, not everyone is looking solely for prurient interests but just for the fact that a) that girl's business was on display like nothing else and b) same for that dude and his fake dick.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:00:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I like how the one lady with the biggest problem with it was the one who would be least likely to get laid out of the whole group anyway.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:40:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like how the one lady with the biggest problem with it was the one who would be least likely to get laid out of the whole group anyway.
View Quote

You just explained the entire feminist movement.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 6:49:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:00:43 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1323020/thumbs/o-KELLY-MARTIN-BRODERICK-facebook.jpg

That's why Palpatine commissioned the death star.

Holy shit, I can't believe someone would marry that. Not even with FDE's cock.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:28:38 AM EDT
[#14]
They were probably just in disbelief that any adult male would wear such rediculous skin tight white pants to his place of work.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:33:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This video reminds me of a girl I saw in a grocery store in College Park, MD, over 10 years ago, but not because she had a dick.

She was very tan, and was wearing a tight outfit of white shirt and white pants. It was abundantly clear that she didn't have a stitch of underwear on.

I'm sure everyone of either gender was looking at her that day. I about crashed my cart into a display stand.

If it's that ridiculous, not everyone is looking solely for prurient interests but just for the fact that a) that girl's business was on display like nothing else and b) same for that dude and his fake dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  As much as I want to agree that they do it too, this isn't quite the same thing.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#17]
So what happens?  You guessed it, more stupidity on the internet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#18]
When a chick with big tits says, "Up here!" I tell her, "Fine, stand on a chair."

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:07:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

YUP.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Women are as perverted as men. Middle-aged married women in groups are the worst.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:35:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Yea whatever......

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1323020/thumbs/o-KELLY-MARTIN-BRODERICK-facebook.jpg

Probably married to another disgusting 400lb land whale feminist.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Chicks at work like to butt gaze when I'm riding in the summer.   Spandex, glutes... what's not to like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top