Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I was in the old ladies position I would have asked Elisabeth to smother me to death with her ass cheeks  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After this weeks episode I no longer want to bang Elisabeth, that was stone cold.

I would still bang her.
If I was in the old ladies position I would have asked Elisabeth to smother me to death with her ass cheeks  

Keri Russell is a beautiful woman, but...she doesn't have enough ass to smother anyone.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I kept missing episodes until I finally got the DVR settled down to record the damn thing every week. I saw this last one but missed some here and there prior. Did he kill off Martha or not? From the comments it sounds like he did. Whatever happened with the Kimmie character? Is that over and done somehow? The last thing I saw about it is they putting the device in the attache case.
View Quote

No - Martha is still alive.  Phillip doesn't see the need to kill her, and the center (Gabriel) also felt she may be of further use and was a bit cryptic about "other people" with access (janitors etc...) without actually saying they have someone else inside.

And the baby sitter is still in play.  Phillip is having a bit of a crisis, and trying to find a way to use her without having to sleep with a girl about the same age as his own daughter.  Which IMHO is why he went on the religion kick with her.  I think she'll be showing back up in an episode or two.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
This season has been.."meh", hope it picks up.

The scene with the old woman was fantastic. The way it was written and acted. Nice to see Elizabeth cry..

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This season has been.."meh", hope it picks up.

The scene with the old woman was fantastic. The way it was written and acted. Nice to see Elizabeth cry..

View Quote

I thought the old lady hammed up her death just a tad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

the FBI doesn't know about him.  he made her lie on the background check, he still keeps his own apartment, the only witness to their wedding was elizabeth.  no one has ever met martha's "husband."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Philip knows as soon as she vanishes or turns up dead the FBeye will come his way

the FBI doesn't know about him.  he made her lie on the background check, he still keeps his own apartment, the only witness to their wedding was elizabeth.  no one has ever met martha's "husband."

marthas parents did
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No - Martha is still alive.  Phillip doesn't see the need to kill her, and the center (Gabriel) also felt she may be of further use and was a bit cryptic about "other people" with access (janitors etc...) without actually saying they have someone else inside.

And the baby sitter is still in play.  Phillip is having a bit of a crisis, and trying to find a way to use her without having to sleep with a girl about the same age as his own daughter.  Which IMHO is why he went on the religion kick with her.  I think she'll be showing back up in an episode or two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I kept missing episodes until I finally got the DVR settled down to record the damn thing every week. I saw this last one but missed some here and there prior. Did he kill off Martha or not? From the comments it sounds like he did. Whatever happened with the Kimmie character? Is that over and done somehow? The last thing I saw about it is they putting the device in the attache case.

Thanks, that's what I had gathered so far so I guess I'm not behind on things.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Keri Russell is a beautiful woman, but...she doesn't have enough ass to smother anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
After this weeks episode I no longer want to bang Elisabeth, that was stone cold.

I would still bang her.

Link Posted: 3/29/2015 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Philip knows as soon as she vanishes or turns up dead the FBeye will come his way
View Quote

No, she can be set up. That would send the FBI on a dead end investigation.

I don't know why "the organisation" thinks martha can be of use.

That last episode was a tear jerker. Even elizabeth cried.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Philip actually loves Martha.  He'll try his best to have her come out ok from all of this.  Of course, he'll also DRT her ass if he has to.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think Philip actually loves Martha.  He'll try his best to have her come out ok from all of this.  Of course, he'll also DRT her ass if he has to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't know about love, but i think he feels guilty for using her.  and up until kimmie, she was the only one he felt guilty about.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

i don't know about love, but i think he feels guilty for using her.  and up until kimmie, she was the only one he felt guilty about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not love as in the way you love your wife.  Love as in the way you love your dog.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 12:06:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not love as in the way you love your wife.  Love as in the way you love your dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that i can agree with
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:39:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Not love as in the way you love your wife. Love as in the way you love your dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Philip actually loves Martha. He'll try his best to have her come out ok from all of this. Of course, he'll also DRT her ass if he has to.

i don't know about love, but i think he feels guilty for using her. and up until kimmie, she was the only one he felt guilty about.

Not love as in the way you love your wife. Love as in the way you love your dog.

I love my dog a lot, in a non-sexual way.

Maybe "Clark" likes the crazy monkey sex. From someone he is sure loves him. Life with martha would be a lot less complicated than life with elizabeth, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I am surprised the liberals aren't up in arms about they way the Civil Rights movement (season 1) and the Anti-apartheid movement were portrayed as being Communist supported.  We know it, but hippies hate facts.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I wonder which marriage is more real to him, and if he could "end" one, could he just as easily end the other? Extreme and unlikely, but the thought just popped into my head.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:31:54 AM EDT
[#16]
At this point I just want to see Stan shoot commie spies Philip and Elizabeth dead.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
At this point I just want to see Stan shoot commie spies Philip and Elizabeth dead.
View Quote

I'd rather see Philip kill Stan.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#18]
If "Clark" died with Martha, any subsequent investigation would be a dead end.

Fiery car crash, some poor hobo, a little dental record altering.... all that the FBI would be left with was Martha's family remembering  a dead guy and his sister, neither of whom ever existed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would still bang her.

Yeah, but damn if I would want her to give it her best try.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What was that piece of shit jam a matic pistol he used?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty good episode I thought--the interaction between Elizabeth and the lady was awesome!

That was fucking brutal - even more so than the Saffa shooting that kid in the face and the ensuing struggle. Damn this show really tears you between the characters and their end games.

1911?

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 1:47:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good episode I thought--the interaction between Elizabeth and the lady was awesome!

That was fucking brutal - even more so than the Saffa shooting that kid in the face and the ensuing struggle. Damn this show really tears you between the characters and their end games.

No idea. Some commie-Bloc shit I wager.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would still bang her.

+ 1
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I wonder which marriage is more real to him, and if he could "end" one, could he just as easily end the other? Extreme and unlikely, but the thought just popped into my head.
View Quote

i'd say elizabeth due to the shared past and the kids,  i think it's part of why he's so against martha adopting
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#25]
It's official........

The Americans renewed for Season 4!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's official........

Great news.
View Quote

My favorite show on television.  I hope it doesn't go past five seasons though.  Six would be stretching it.  My only hope is that the final scene involves Elizabeth watching the Berlin Wall come down on television.  She eats her pistol...fade to black with some sort of kick ass song playing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

It's official........

Great news.
View Quote

Indeed.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#28]
paige's preacher raising anybody else's pedo bear alarms?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

A little bit, with the remarks about treating her like an adult.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Why would the center keep wanting them to get the kid involved? What use could she be since she is naturally indoctrinated in US culture? It's not like they could just suddenly convince her to be a spy and train her to the parents' level.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

My favorite show on television.  I hope it doesn't go past five seasons though.  Six would be stretching it.  My only hope is that the final scene involves Elizabeth watching the Berlin Wall come down on television.  She eats her pistol...fade to black with some sort of kick ass song playing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's official........

Great news.

Maybe this:

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and he seems awfully interested in her being on a mission trip
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#33]
BUSTED!

eta:  holy shit!

figured they'd claim refugee status
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Ohhhh snap!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I would have went with the drug dealer witness protection idea.

Shit now they have to kill the kid.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

or give her a one way trip to the Center
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#37]
^ lol I was just thinking "how will they make it look like an accident ?"
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#38]
and she just figured out who to tell
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go...

Well maybe not.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:01:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
^ lol I was just thinking "how will they make it look like an accident ?"
View Quote

boarding school would have been my excuse
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Why would the center keep wanting them to get the kid involved? What use could she be since she is naturally indoctrinated in US culture? It's not like they could just suddenly convince her to be a spy and train her to the parents' level.
View Quote

What better cover than someone born here, who is an American?

I think they place a little too much faith in familial loyalty - IIRC wasn't this the issue with the other illegal family where the son ended up killing all of them?  He was told about what his parents were, the center wanted to recruit him as a second gen, and boom.  Or might I be remembering incorrectly?

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think they place a little too much faith in familial loyalty - IIRC wasn't this the issue with the other illegal family where the son ended up killing all of them?  He was told about what his parents were, the center wanted to recruit him as a second gen, and boom.  Or might I be remembering incorrectly?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed that.

I never seen a show go so many directions at once. Good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#44]
The preacher is one of then I'm betting. The center got the preacher to push the parents to "treat her like an adult" and fill paige in on their true identities. The preacher also said something to the extent of "not all of that god stuff". Paige also said on the phone something like "it was done". I'm betting the preacher has already been educating paige on her true mission in life.

Paige also said earlier in the episode "are you trying to turn me into a travel agent?". I think paige is much smarter than we think and she is ready for this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The preacher is one of then I'm betting. The center got the preacher to push the parents to "treat her like an adult" and fill paige in on their true identities. The preacher also said something to the extent of "not all of that god stuff". Paige also said on the phone something like "it was done". I'm betting the preacher has already been educating paige on her true mission in life.

Paige also said earlier in the episode "are you trying to turn me into a travel agent?". I think paige is much smarter than we think and she is ready for this.
View Quote

Makes sense being they probably want generational embeds.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

No doubt about Paige being smart IMHO.

If the preacher-dude is from the center and has been working Paige without her parent's knowledge, I think Phillip will flip his shit.  He doesn't like the guy to start with.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If the preacher-dude is from the center and has been working Paige without her parent's knowledge, I think Phillip will flip his shit.  He doesn't like the guy to start with.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That kind of follows his flipping out on the old bastard in the next episode preview. It would make sense they would take every precaution to surround the family with operatives to mold everything.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good points. I have been thinking the same thing, up until this episode. I think the preacher has been molding paige for a while now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Good points. I have been thinking the same thing, up until this episode. I think the preacher has been molding paige for a while now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

too risky for the soviets.  look how anti religion philip and elizabeth are.  i don't see them trusting an agent that can fake religion that well.  they did their best work with hippies and lefties.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#50]
and at mr robinson's neighborhood

for those who obsess over the dates, that sketch first appeared in 1981
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top