Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/24/2015 12:02:38 PM EDT
Go Sarah Go

DES MOINES — Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin told The Washington Post in an interview Friday that she is "seriously interested” in running for the White House in 2016.

"You can absolutely say that I am seriously interested,” Palin said, when asked to clarify her thinking about a possible presidential bid.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure she just trolls liberals.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It will never happen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd vote for her, but this certainly seems to be the case, at times:

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

But I guess that's part of the reason why I like her.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't see it happening. She's making too much money in private life. The libs and some GOP have raked her over the coals.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

«tc2k11»
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

«tc2k11»

its good though if i was on the RNC i would put her out as the front runner, then get some one else to actually run because the liberals would be foaming at the mouth to say shit about her and ignore everyone else.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#7]
While it's good that she is pro gun, I am starting to doubt wheter she is actually an intelligent person and if she would surround herself with people that were.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Losers gonna lose lose lose lose lose.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#9]
No thanks
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

its good though if i was on the RNC i would put her out as the front runner, then get some one else to actually run because the liberals would be foaming at the mouth to say shit about her and ignore everyone else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
«tc2k11»

Bait-and-Switch
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Go Sarah Go

View Quote

No..
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No thanks
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#16]
This will make liberals heads explode...they hate her more than anything.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No thanks

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd vote for her in a heartbeat! Cruz/Palin Palin/Cruz either way I'm good!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd motorboat her!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While it's good that she is pro gun, I am starting to doubt wheter she is actually an intelligent person and if she would surround herself with people that were.

View Quote

Think about 'I've visited all the states but two, 57 I think'. And 'it's a three letter word - J...O...B....S".   And, 'You just go on the back deck and let loose with that shotgun.'

Everyone says silly things from time to time.  The point is the Monica Media, you know, the ones on their knees in front of democRats, ignore the silly things said by the Progs, and make the silly things said by the 'Pubbies front page news for days.  Most people think she said "I can see Russia from my house."  She didn't.  Tina Fey said that, but it "common knowledge" that she said it.

The perception that she is stupid is a myth created by the Prog media.  Remember, EVERYTHING you know about her is filtered through their lens.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I'd motorboat her!!!!
View Quote
You feel the same way about Jeb and Mitt?  

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
How do you rate intelligence?   Yourself?  Obama?  Hillary Clinton?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Well if she runs I will throw my vote away once again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I remember when there was that huge hoopla over the release of her emails. Libs thought for sure there would be some smoking gun for something, anything, or at least show some sort of pattern to confirm their bias about her mental capacity. I remember reading some of them and it really showed a hard working pragmatic women dealing with most of the mundane stuff that comes along with being in office and you know, living life.

I think the issue is, is that she doesn't meld well with the media framework in our mass social media age. When you have to work in 30 second sound bites you distill your message down to the lowest common denominator speak and reasoning which really comes off as stupid. The same thing happens to Michelle Bachmann. When the rubber meets the road, like reading her personal emails, or seeing the work Bachmann did as a tax lawyer, you'll see they had the same competency as anyone else in those positions....
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#25]
I love that the liberal media is so afraid of her. Its beautiful seeing them piss themselves when she says or does something. She wasnt a bad Governor,but the one thing that she has proven is that when the going gets tough she quits.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Attention whore should just go away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I would vote for her over Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney or any other squishy fucking Democrat-Lite RINO that the establishment GOP tries to ram down our throats.

However, I still much prefer Ted Cruz, Rand Paul or Scott Walker.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am going with this, MSNBC must be in a full throttle attack mode on her right now.  

She can sit back laugh, do a few interviews, that slam Hitlery, and the total RINO candidates like Krispy Kreem
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Whore is a pretty strong word for someone who is looking to run for president......you feel that strongly when it comes to Hillary, Jeb or Mitt?

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Good person, but no.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sarah Palin, and her family, are interesting.  She is NOT Presidential material, however.
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I agree
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree
Can you please define Presidential material?  

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#33]
... she would make a much better POTUS than Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#34]
She is exactly what we need and the fact that she isn't presidential material is a huge plus.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#35]
No way. I think very highly of Sarah but there is no way the Left would let her get anywhere near the White House. If she thought the smear campaign was ugly before, wait 'til she tries it again.

She is better off where she is, an independent media voice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Whore is a pretty strong word for someone who is looking to run for president......you feel that strongly when it comes to Hillary, Jeb or Mitt?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about she just goes away and we drop the whole whore thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree

Someone who actually has more than a snowballs chance in hell of actually sitting in the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No way. I think very highly of Sarah but there is no way the Left would let her get anywhere near the White House. If she thought the smear campaign was ugly before, wait 'til she tries it again.

She is better off where she is, an independent media voice.
View Quote

Does the left like Jeb Bush?  I hope they will let us vote for someone who has a chance against their chosen lefty candidate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#39]
she is NOT LIKED because she  went after her own
she is better than what we've had...
and
she
will
NOT
take yer
GUNs
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you call someone that seeks attention? An attention whore.

Sarah was destroyed by the Left  (justified or not) and as a result is not a viable candidate. I think she knows that and is simply enjoying the attention she gets.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#41]
MILF vs the Hag

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:35:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yep.  I love her for it.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Sarah Palin "seriously" considering run to white house in 2016
View Quote

I hope she passes by my house and wears something tight
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:37:52 PM EDT
[#44]
She lost my vote when she supported McCain's reelection for the Senate, even after he and some of his staff blamed her for their loss to Obama.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I love that the liberal media is so afraid of her. Its beautiful seeing them piss themselves when she says or does something. She wasnt a bad Governor,but the one thing that she has proven is that when the going gets tough she quits.
View Quote

Yep ,IMHO  she should have completed her term as Governor, and then ran for the Senate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:39:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Her personality would resonate with America if it weren't for the media.  She is like a reality TV star.  She would get crushes in debates though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
She lost my vote when she supported McCain's reelection for the Senate, even after he and some of his staff blamed her for their loss to Obama.
View Quote

She was to blame, at least partially.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#49]
All the bitching here about Romney, Jeb and all the other Rinos, yet when a true conservative steps up like Palin, half of you wanna throw her under the bus just like the liberals. There is no perfect candidate. There is a short list of conservatives that will actually step up and run and she is on that list.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#50]
You guys who seem influenced by the left, what policies do you disagree with Palin on?
Mitts Anit gun, Bush and the big guy are too liberal  so what is your issue with Palin.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top