BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A crazy person with 10 rounds or less can't kill anyone???
View Quote

Virginia Tech shooter anyone?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck all of them
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:15:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why not ban crazy people?
View Quote

Why not ban freedom and American hating Marxist/elitist fucksticks? Oh, wait, that means Congress would be banning themselves. Can't have that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Personally, I consider that collaboration.  

Moving is "not an option right now"?

Bullshit.

You have your priorities, I have mine.

Did your rallies, meetings, donations and letters do ANY FUCKING GOOD?

No.

You made your decision.  You decided to stay.

Now, you get to tap dance to THEIR TUNE.  You get to pretend it's "not so bad".

Then the next law gets passed.  Then the next law.

And, you can keep pretending.

What do I do?  I keep in touch with my state reps.  My state reps are reasonable.  My state senator has cooler guns than I have.

So, stay where you are.  Hunker down, hope for the best.  It won't get better.  It WILL get worse.

I really hope you decide to move.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to just say this...

Stop eating our own.  Whether people register their guns or not should not be cause for ridicule from our side.

We're not stupid.  If we live in ban states, we're well aware of it.  You also need people on the front lines.

You need someone on this wall.

If you comply with unConstitutional registration/confiscation bullshit, you are NOT "on the front lines".  

You are NOT "on the wall".  

You have given in.  You are now a fellow traveler.

You can try to convince yourself that you are "doing what you have to do to survive".

Millions in the Nazi camps had similar sentiments.  A lot of good it did them.

So, tell yourself I'm wrong.  I'm going to extremes.  Then, answer the door when the SWAT Team comes for your guns.

I've gone to the rallies, the CCDL meetings, donated to the litigation fund, wrote my state rep and senator. And I registered. But I'm not fighting? Nor "on the front lines"? What have you had to do in your state to preserve your right to keep and bear arms?

Bullshit.

No.

What do I do?  I keep in touch with my state reps.  My state reps are reasonable.  My state senator has cooler guns than I have.

So, stay where you are.  Hunker down, hope for the best.  It won't get better.  It WILL get worse.

With over 28k posts, I think all you do is talk shit on the Internet.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Dear Sandy Hook Commission,

Suck my balls.

Sincerely,

bslate07
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It "worked" in NY because it happened in the dead of night by hook and crook.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No grandfathering is going to get it tossed.

Worked in NY.  

It "worked" in NY because it happened in the dead of night by hook and crook.

It doesn't matter how it happens, just so long as it happens. Once it's in the law books, it never goes away, so if they have to lie, cheat, steal, and whatever to get it passed, that's what they'll do. In states like CT, NY, NJ, CA, they know there's no price they'll have to pay for such shenanigans. After all the fuss, I have yet to see a single news story about a politician who got tarred & feathered, nor were any effigies lynched and burned on statehouse lawns. Oh, and no stores were looted over these civil rights violations.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:56:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is a perfect example of how the Left works.

Connecticut owners gave up so much. Much more than anyone should have ever been asked (told) to give up. Huge concessions.

And it wasn't enough. The Left. always. wants. more.
View Quote

We didn't give up anything! It was  taken from us!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How about leaving people the hell alone so they can defend themselves, whether against crazies or anyone else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about we get help to the crazies instead of trampling my freedoms?

How about leaving people the hell alone so they can defend themselves, whether against crazies or anyone else?

You won't do anything either ... To busy eating Doritos in moms basement !
Did you help us in any way ? No ... To busy eating frozen pizza
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:04:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Times like this, we could all use a little DanTSX.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:06:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you comply with unConstitutional registration/confiscation bullshit, you are NOT "on the front lines".  

You can try to convince yourself that you are "doing what you have to do to survive".

So, tell yourself I'm wrong.  I'm going to extremes.  Then, answer the door when the SWAT Team comes for your guns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop eating our own.  Whether people register their guns or not should not be cause for ridicule from our side.

We're not stupid.  If we live in ban states, we're well aware of it.  You also need people on the front lines.

Come to ct and take a stand! Or hide in your state and wait for it to come to you! And when it does ... You will do nothing!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The line of people in CT waiting register their evil baby killing assault rifles and 30 rd magazines, just like good little subjects.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The line of people in CT waiting register their evil baby killing assault rifles and 30 rd magazines, just like good little subjects.

What would  you do? Other than post on arf , bitch and comply!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:08:29 AM EDT
[#12]
wrong thread

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:11:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I feel for the gun owners in Connecticut.but the voters spoke last election. They saw the governor for what he was and reelected him anyway. They voted for tyranny and against fellow Connecticut citizens rights.

You can fight a police state., but what's the point if the majority of voters want it? Sad times we live in.
View Quote

This is the truth!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...

Are you mad because your vote was effectively cancelled by stupid people, or doubly cancelled, or even cancelled by dead people? I figured with such a bad ass like you, CT would be such a shining example of a Constitution State...

lol...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:21:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol...

Are you mad because your vote was effectively cancelled by stupid people, or doubly cancelled, or even cancelled by dead people? I figured with such a bad ass like you, CT would be such a shining example of a Constitution State...

lol...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol...

lol...

That was ..... Your best?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:42:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to relax, Nutter. Seriously. You need to realize that less than 5% of the people on this board are active in RKBA. They don't write letters. They don't make calls. They don't attend rallies at the state house. They don't even know who their reps are. They don't matter.

Illinois has been winning. You guys will start to, as well.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:45:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol...
lol...
Since you're the expert on what other people do or don't, or how we spend our free time, be sure to let me know when my pizza's done.

By the way, nice Dave_A style thread shotgun blast there.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:49:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You need to relax, Nutter. Seriously. You need to realize that less than 5% of the people on this board are active in RKBA. They don't write letters. They don't make calls. They don't attend rallies at the state house. They don't even know who their reps are. They don't matter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh ... Ok?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Keeping in mind these same good folks would be the first to go all spittie-lipped and start screaming RACISM if someone suggested requiring a photo ID to vote...

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:56:16 AM EDT
[#20]

Pizzas done..., your mom says its time for bed... And good night son! Sleep tight and tomorrow you can troll some more!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:21:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You did more than most here have or will to defend your 2A right.  I'd be real interested in knowing how old many posters were between 1994 and ~2000.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've gone to the rallies, the CCDL meetings, donated to the litigation fund, wrote my state rep and senator. And I registered. But I'm not fighting? Nor "on the front lines"? What have you had to do in your state to preserve your right to keep and bear arms?

You did more than most here have or will to defend your 2A right.  I'd be real interested in knowing how old many posters were between 1994 and ~2000.

Hey tough guy

A lot of us are already ignoring these laws, and will likely continue to do so no matter what is passed.

So you have a few more years of writing whiney letters for legislative interns to shred.  BFD

You want to know what we're fucking doing?  We're doing what you are not doing.   Standing up for ourselves and telling the state to get fucked.  

As far as I'm concerned, the line for gun rights starts behind us.   Not ends here.

You want someone to stand up?  I know more people who are, than who bent over in full compliance by a factor of at least 3:1.  Some of these guys might get pinched.  Most will not.  So far, we have been fine.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:39:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

would not be in that position - I won't live in a commie state.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Run.   Run!  With your tail between your legs!  "They won't come for my guns here....."

We wouldn't want you anyways.   If some of us stand up for our rights in our home, we don't need sheep bleeting that we should move to some hick state where we can have the mags that we are just going to go ahead and get anyways here...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:44:58 AM EDT
[#24]
The mags will flow despite people in free states scared of breaking unconstitutional laws in ban states.

The mags will flow.

They haven't stopped since the ban started.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:07:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Bullshit.

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

No.

Do you comply with federal gun laws even though they're unconstitutional?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:57:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm so sick of hearing about Newtown. Look I'm sorry a fucktard killed all those kids. But I'm not a fucktard. I'm not a criminal. Stop generalizing all gun owners. And please...just go fuck yourself.

FNEWTOWN
View Quote

This isn't about generalizing gun owners.  They don't really care about that.   This is about disarmament, and always was.

Citizens owning firearms is standing directly between the leftists and all sorts of stupid crap they want to do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:06:13 AM EDT
[#27]
I thought we hated the militarized police now?  

From the article:
/snip
Law enforcement and military would be exempt from this ban.
/snip
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pizzas done..., your mom says its time for bed... And good night son! Sleep tight and tomorrow you can troll some more!
View Quote

You seem to be quite familiar with that routine...

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Don't get sucked in guys. It's not worth the argument .
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#30]

Well, at least we know  it'll stop once they get Connecticut.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:14:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#32]

SEXXXY Time!!!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#33]
LOL  F them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:00:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Not my state, not my problem. CT residents want to fix this? Elect new reps or put up with the ones you got.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not my state, not my problem. CT residents want to fix this? Elect new reps or put up with the ones you got.
View Quote

hahaha
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

hahaha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahaha

Not meant to be funny. Ban staters need to fix thier states from within or accept the legislation.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

No.

Tier 1 collaborator. But he's a fighter alright! What does he do?

He writes strongly worded letters to his senators.

But he's not like us. He's different.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Since the end result of this is punishing those who have done nothing wrong, I would like to suggest the following. Add this to their proposal" if any politician is found guilty of wrongdoing, corruption or misuse of funds, all politicians who have any representation of that area will all go to prison, forfeit any pension and all campaign funds in there possession will be confiscated.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:33:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you own NFA items?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Not meant to be funny. Ban staters need to fix thier states from within or accept the legislation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahaha

Yes you were being funny. Since it appears your from New Hampshire does that mean your state is putting up a fence at the MA border and preveting hordes of MA residents moving to NH?

If the influx of MA residents into southern NH continues your state will be turning NY/CT blue in five to ten years. Who will you complain to then when your state starts to enact stricter gun control laws? Will you then demand others come and fight your fight or should they just tell you that if you want to fix it elect new reps?

Like it or not the residents in NY and CT (and CA and MD) are on the front lines in fight for all of our rights. With the Democrats loosing the Senate the anti rights people know that the only way to advance their anti rights agenda is to ramp up their efforts at the state level. In some states 2A is advancing, in other states its not.

The New Sneaky Tactic Gun Control Advocates Are Embracing

"So, taking a page from the same-sex marriage movement, gun control advocates are now embracing this strategy: What you can’t get done at the federal level, try to get done state by state."
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yes you were being funny. Since it appears your from New Hampshire does that mean your state is putting up a fence at the MA border and preveting hordes of MA residents moving to NH?

If the influx of MA residents into southern NH continues your state will be turning NY/CT blue in five to ten years. Who will you complain to then when your state starts to enact stricter gun control laws? Will you then demand others come and fight your fight or should they just tell you that if you want to fix it elect new reps?

Like it or not the residents in NY and CT (and CA and ML) are on the front lines in fight for all of our rights. With the Democrats loosing the Senate the anti rights people know that the only way to advance their anti rights agenda is to ramp up their efforts at the state level. In some states 2A is advancing, in other states its not.

"So, taking a page from the same-sex marriage movement, gun control advocates are now embracing this strategy: What you can’t get done at the federal level, try to get done state by state."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahaha

Like it or not the residents in NY and CT (and CA and ML) are on the front lines in fight for all of our rights. With the Democrats loosing the Senate the anti rights people know that the only way to advance their anti rights agenda is to ramp up their efforts at the state level. In some states 2A is advancing, in other states its not.

what he said.

we are out numbered here plain and simple. all of new england is doomed. New Hampshire will be next. as it has already started with maggie.  why didnt they just elect a pro gun republican or independent into office .gota be pro active and protect those rights you know
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Somebody 'splain to me the FBI statistics that show no murders there for that year.
View Quote

It's quite simple if you understand how FBI UCR reporting works.

The local PD wasn't the reporting agency, i.e. they didn't complete the offense report for that incident.  

The State Police were the investigating and reporting agency.  Go see how many homicides they reported for the year.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahaha

Kinda impossible to do when the legislature simply can pass laws now on a whim using our abused "e-cert" process. No public testimonies, no nothing....

Prior to Ct's "Ban" law there were 3-4 other proposals that went to committee and were promptly destroyed by an overwhelming tidal wave of our opposition.

So then they drafted and passed the current bill through "emergency certification", 'case it's for the chirren and all. No public input, the legislators who wanted to read the giant mess only had a few hours to do so.

With Mao re-elected by Diebold there is zero hope for CT as they will follow the same process for any and all "safety" bills that they want.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Kinda impossible to do when the legislature simply can pass laws now on a whim using our abused "e-cert" process. No public testimonies, no nothing....

Prior to Ct's "Ban" law there were 3-4 other proposals that went to committee and were promptly destroyed by an overwhelming tidal wave of our opposition.

So then they drafted and passed the current bill through "emergency certification", 'case it's for the chirren and all. No public input, the legislators who wanted to read the giant mess only had a few hours to do so.

With Mao re-elected by Diebold there is zero hope for CT as they will follow the same process for any and all "safety" bills that they want.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hahaha

yup
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:49:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Maybe they never heard of reloading? Shoot your 10 rounds, drop the mag, repeat. Takes only a half-second.
View Quote

you ever hear of a permanent magazine, and top loading thru the ejection port, if not, you will.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

you ever hear of a permanent magazine, and top loading thru the ejection port, if not, you will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they never heard of reloading? Shoot your 10 rounds, drop the mag, repeat. Takes only a half-second.

Like a SKS?

Those take all of 5 seconds to reload

I wouldn't be trying to tackle anyone reloading one.  I'd be pulling people to exits/cover
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#47]
This is why you don't register your guns.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
1 state at a time fellas.  1 state.
View Quote

no shit, don't kid yourself this isn't coming to where you live, last state to fall will be AZ
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

no shit, don't kid yourself this isn't coming to where you live
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1 state at a time fellas.  1 state.

no shit, don't kid yourself this isn't coming to where you live

Yup.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top