User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes. Some one on this site has the original order. There was a ridiculous difference in time. I don't know if he ever got it or not.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike

Did they take money from people???
Yes. Some one on this site has the original order. There was a ridiculous difference in time. I don't know if he ever got it or not.  

I didn't know people prepaid for these things. It has to be pretty sure for me to give someone money up front. Seen far too many of these deals fall through.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That was a fucking fiasco...

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I didn't know people prepaid for these things. It has to be pretty sure for me to give someone money up front. Seen far too many of these deals fall through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike Shrike

Did they take money from people???

I am familiar with this type of transaction...
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Glock 20, and it's pretty nice. I might need to check out the new SIG 220 in 10mm when it comes out, I already have that one in 45 and its a laser beam.

You guys waiting for this thing are crazy, considering the fact they say it's unreliable....have an unreliable 10mm in your hands is almost like playing Russian roulette.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Super-want.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

SAO models too; I'm getting one.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/files/2015/01/P220_NitronElite_10mm.jpg

Held them at SHOT. Getting rid of my G20 for one of those. No need for icky Glocks when you can have that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got no interest in the Sig and I've had a couple of the Witness 10mm's and sold them.  I've got the Glocks, a S&W 1076 and a converted Mauser M2.  Still thinking about a Delta, but I'm just not a huge fan of 1911's despite the fact that it's what I grew up shooting.  I'll probably get one anyway sooner or later.

The Bren 10 is one of the few guns left on my gun bucket list that isn't out of my range financially or against the law to own.

If VLTOR makes it, and it's not a POS, I'll buy one.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Held them at SHOT. Getting rid of my G20 for one of those. No need for icky Glocks when you can have that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Super-want.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

SAO models too; I'm getting one.

http://www.gunsandammo.com/files/2015/01/P220_NitronElite_10mm.jpg

I don't think the grip on the G20 is that bad, and it doesn't seem to effect my accuracy.  I'd hang on to the G20 - 15+1, and a gun you won't mind hard use.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:33:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What is so hard about making addtional copies of a gun that already exists? We have 5 axis CNC machines, laser scanners, 3D metal printing, and CAD. We have companies literally printing out their own 1911s all the way down to the barrel and this company can't make a working copy of a handgun that was already developed, tested, and produced decades ago. This makes Vltor looks like a bunch of incompetents that can't figure out how to work a pair of digital calipers.
View Quote
Cost effective and possible are two completely different things.

I'm sure they could churn out one by hand, but that doesn't mean you can turn around and sell it for what you put into it.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:37:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Isn't this basically just a CZ-75 clone?

Get a steel frame Witness in 10mm, write "Bren 10" on the side with a Sharpie.  BAM! Done.
View Quote
Eh, not really. It is kind of like a 2011 and a 1911. Yeah they look close enough, they share some parts, but they are different guns.

If you want a CZ 10mm, get a Witness 10mm.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Haha! Beat me to it!

Was going to say maybe I could get a Volks suppressor to go with my Bren Ten.

Good thing I decided to roll my own.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember the Vltor Volks suppressor?

yeah, me neither.

Haha! Beat me to it!

Was going to say maybe I could get a Volks suppressor to go with my Bren Ten.

Good thing I decided to roll my own.

Considering how the suppressor market has exploded in the last three years, I bet those people are kicking themselves they didn't get their shit together on that one.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I've got no interest in the Sig and I've had a couple of the Witness 10mm's and sold them.  I've got the Glocks, a S&W 1076 and a converted Mauser M2.  Still thinking about a Delta, but I'm just not a huge fan of 1911's despite the fact that it's what I grew up shooting.  I'll probably get one anyway sooner or later.

View Quote

The Bren 10 is one of the few guns left on my gun bucket list that isn't out of my range financially or against the law to own.

If VLTOR makes it, and it's not a POS, I'll buy one.

Between the Second Coming of Christ and the second coming of the Bren Ten.....my money is on Jesus.

.....and I'm an atheist.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top