Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/16/2015 1:47:52 PM EDT
What is it with these people? Did all of them never pay attention in elementary, junior high and high school health classes? You can still be a carrier Nad transmit diseases even if you get vaccinated.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
All the Monsanto GMOs have warped their mind.

Or maybe the Chemtrails.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Stfu op.

I've taken care of children in the icu because their mom didn't want to vaccinate them. They were incubated and on ventilators.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Modern medicine is fo' suckas.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing brings out the tinfoil like a good vaccination thread.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Vaccinations Nazis can choke on a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stfu op.

I've taken care of children in the icu because their mom didn't want to vaccinate them. They were incubated and on ventilators.
View Quote

I've taken care of an adult in ICU who probably developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome from a vaccination.  She was intubated and on a ventilator.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stfu op.

View Quote

Were they autistic?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, Do you even Ebola
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
There are so many stupid posts right now, I'm just staggered.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Even the Amish vaccinate-if you're more Luddite than them, you should really think about what you're doing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:56:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reading > you
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:58:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've taken care of an adult in ICU who probably developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome from a vaccination.  She was intubated and on a ventilator.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

He spoke in plural. You spoke in singular. The vaccine was still the right choice.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:58:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

Probably? Sorry, that doesn't cut it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Reading > you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading > you

Thinking>you.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well this is a new twist on an old and always entertaining topic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is it with these people? Did all of them never pay attention in elementary, junior high and high school health classes? You can still be a carrier Nad transmit diseases even if you get vaccinated.

Well this is a new twist on an old and always entertaining topic.

Seriously? You were never taught that in health class?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know about the rest of you, but polio and smallpox sound like a great time....because autism, or something.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

Happened to my grandfather, I refuse vaccinations. And FU to anyone who thinks "I should get a vaccine" its my body this is America and I'm entitled to my own opinon so STFU
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

Wow .... no shit? .... I took care of a kid who almost died from a peanut allergy reaction ... he was intubed and on a vent.

Vaccines work.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck the anti-vaxxers.

That's all I have to say.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:02:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Happened to my grandfather, I refuse vaccinations. And FU to anyone who thinks "I should get a vaccine" its my body this is America and I'm entitled to my own opinon so STFU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

That's fine.

It's the people that refuse to get their children vaccinated that are shit heads.

The benefits far outweigh potential risks, by about a million percent.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

If you save five hundred and kill five it's a tragedy for the five, but it's still worth it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Thinking>you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reading > you

Thinking>you.

lol
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There are so many stupid posts right now, I'm just staggered.
View Quote

Seems to be the chronic condition of GD these days.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Thinking>you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reading > you

Thinking>you.

LoL.  To make it clearer for 74:  VACCINES ARE A GOOD THING.

It seems like vaccine threads bring out more than tinfoil.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Well the Traverse City area has had a nice outbreak of whooping cough this year and even a few cases of measles since they are so anti-vaccine over there.  Sounds like a good time.  Kinda wish I didn't vaccinate my kids so they could get it.  I hope you detect the sarcasm.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Nad diseases?

Isn't this guy the poster child?

Also, unless you're currently dating Jenny McCarthy, you don't have an excuse to continue to be an anti-vaccine truth-er OP.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#29]
When polio makes a comeback I'm going to have a good laugh.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

That's cool.  If you spawn and make the same choice for your kids, just keep them away from all the other kids.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When polio makes a comeback I'm going to have a good laugh.
View Quote

The Islamic fundamentalists are anti-vaccine.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck the anti-vaxxers.

View Quote

THIS....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Fuck the anti-vaxxers.

View Quote

All of them?  Or just Jenny McCarthy?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading > you

Thinking>you.

Recheck your sarcasm meter and who I was quoting with that comment.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#36]
These threads are nothing short of embarrassing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait are vaccinations nazis for or against vaccines?

Vaccines are a good thing. Remember how your older brother and younger sister died when you were young? Oh wait, that didn't happen because of vaccinations.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I say we round up all the anti-vaxer's, put 'em into a "FEMA Camp"-like place then infect one with something easily preventable by vaccination, yet deadly and vaccinate only one other against it......then we'll see what they really believe as it starts spreading like wildfire.

Either that or just ignore them and watch them die off when and if a pandemic actually breaks out.....it's a win/win either way!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#39]
I put people who don't vaccinate in the same category as those who;

-Don't see the value in CCW
-Don't wear seat belts or motorcycle helmets
-Don't have smoke detectors
-etc.

So the vaccination "nazis" are really just another version of us imploring people to conceal carry even though relatively very few people ever are randomly attacked.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's fine.

It's the people that refuse to get their children vaccinated that are shit heads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

That's fine.

My son has received almost all vaccinations except the flu vaccine due to family history. Why are people so worried about parents vaccinating their children? Isn't arfcom always concered about the .gov telling how to live our lives and forcing us to do/not do certain things? What seperates you from them at that point?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Don't go to Disneyland OP. Da measles is waiting on ya!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#42]
27 years unvaccinated. I'm still alive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

GBS is auto-immune.  You can never state with certainty what caused GBS, although her was strongly believed to be from a vaccination because of timing and because she had no other probably risk factors.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:20:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I say we round up all the anti-vaxer's, put 'em into a "FEMA Camp"-like place then infect one with something easily preventable by vaccination, yet deadly and vaccinate only one other against it......then we'll see what they really believe as it starts spreading like wildfire.
View Quote

Nah.   Just let them go without.  Survival of the fittest.    Poilio,  Smallpox, Diptheria,etc.  will wipe them out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

Do you remember a while back, when you asked why everyone treated you like you were stupid?

Stupid shit like this is why.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

My son has received almost all vaccinations except the flu vaccine due to family history. Why are people so worried about parents vaccinating their children? Isn't arfcom always concered about the .gov telling how to live our lives and forcing us to do/not do certain things? What seperates you from them at that point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stfu op.

That's fine.

Because when it can affect me and my family it is different.

Vaccinated or not I don't want my kid running with a group of infected little monkeys.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
27 years unvaccinated. I'm still alive.
View Quote

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd rather be the carrier or the transmitter than be the victim

This means - NOT MY PROBLEM that you did not vaccinate yourself.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top