Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 4/20/2001 6:18:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:33:47 PM EDT
John Feamster pswriterjf@aol.com I just received my copy from him on Tuesday. Excellent reading. It was $30.95 for the hardcover. I believe the soft-c is $25.95, not sure. I mailed out a money order last Wednesday. He let me know when he received it on Saturday and it was here 2 business days later. If I'm not typing on this keyboard I have my nose stuck in the book.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 6:59:51 PM EDT
I haul my well-thumbed copy around to matches, Ft Bennig, and even Camp Perry and get the guys pictured inside to autograph their photo. Also Zediker's book. I have quite a collection. I hope to get Lew Tippie's autograph next weekend at the Big Ed's match in Oak Ridge TN, and maybe even get squadded with him for the match if OK! [8D] How many golfers do you know who get to hit with Tiger? [BD]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:52:52 PM EDT
pswriterjf@aol.com is John Feamster????? I received a e-mail from that address, asking me about a statement I made about Knob Creek. Man, my ego just got inflated. Hope, I didn't make a total a$$ of myself in my answer [:D]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:11:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2001 9:10:37 PM EDT by Tippie]
RW, Quit it.(I'm feelin all gooshie again) You might get me thinkin' that I can shoot. I'll sign your book. But, you have to promise that you won't laugh at my new shooting jacket. Lew
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:39:29 PM EDT
Hi, folks, thanks for the kind words about Black Magic -- I'm sure glad you're enjoying it!! [:)] Yes, I give AR15.com members a $3.00 discount. Autographed hardcovers are $30.95 including shipping, and softcovers are $25.95 including shipping (priority mail.) Anyone needing one can send a check or money order to me at: John Feamster P.O. Box 4846 Biloxi, MS 39535-4846 Thanks again, John
Top Top