Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 71
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a great race weekend. My drivers are Alonso and Raikonnen so with Alonso'd grid penalty I traded him out before the race and made my weekly pick.... Raikonnen  and who did I trade Alonso for?

Sains.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope this nose stays legal this season.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I hope this nose stays legal this season.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIMvqvcWcAATmnp.jpg
View Quote
why wouldnt it?

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Careful, your idiotic bias is showing... Did you even watch the after the race was over?

Hamilton CONGRATULATED Rosberg and complemented him. Calling him the "Kardashian" of F1 is just as idiotic. The Kardashian's are famous for doing nothing... I don't call 2 world championships nothing.

Hamilton has been a whiny asshole in the past, however his move to Mercedes has tempered his attitude. He's growing and maturing daily, maybe you should try it...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So glad to see Nico take another win. It's getting so close between him and Hamilton. I truly can't stand Lewis, he acts like such a stuck up celebrity. He's the kardashian of F1. I'd love to see him lose to Rosberg, I feel like tensions between them are at an all time high. Wonder if something will happen in an upcoming race matching the spite of Prost/Senna.

Careful, your idiotic bias is showing... Did you even watch the after the race was over?

Hamilton CONGRATULATED Rosberg and complemented him. Calling him the "Kardashian" of F1 is just as idiotic. The Kardashian's are famous for doing nothing... I don't call 2 world championships nothing.

Hamilton has been a whiny asshole in the past, however his move to Mercedes has tempered his attitude. He's growing and maturing daily, maybe you should try it...

Though I'm no fan of Lewis (and used to really dislike him)... I totally agree with this. He's somehow managed to become a globe-trotting, celebrity jet-setter party boy... and yet still drive like a madman and has been acting with more class and maturity than before. I'd sure like to see him and Rosberg get beat more often, but Hamilton is growing on me. Much like Seb at RBR... Lewis is the best driver in the best car right now IMO.

Sure hoping that Seb can get back to his winning ways before long though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

[snip]

Vettel lost that podium in the pits.
View Quote

Without question. He seemed to handle it very well. So disappointing. His pit crew really screwed the pooch on that one.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

F1 needs Kimi just for the lulz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"What happened Kimi?"

"Well, I crashed."

F1 needs Kimi just for the lulz.

LOVED that "medley" of Kimi on-track quotes that they played during the pre-race. Iceman? Or Diceman?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Though I'm no fan of Lewis (and used to really dislike him)... I totally agree with this. He's somehow managed to become a globe-trotting, celebrity jet-setter party boy... and yet still drive like a madman and has been acting with more class and maturity than before. I'd sure like to see him and Rosberg get beat more often, but Hamilton is growing on me. Much like Seb at RBR... Lewis is the best driver in the best car right now IMO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So glad to see Nico take another win. It's getting so close between him and Hamilton. I truly can't stand Lewis, he acts like such a stuck up celebrity. He's the kardashian of F1. I'd love to see him lose to Rosberg, I feel like tensions between them are at an all time high. Wonder if something will happen in an upcoming race matching the spite of Prost/Senna.

This
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't see how they can say it isn't legal if it meets the measurement specs and passes the crash test. Nice work around to restore airflow.

ETA: Just noticed the steering vanes aft of the cut outs. Very nice.

Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Looks like the Hulk peed on it. Might look into drinking more water
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Funny, but Flow-Viz is really some amazing stuff that has changed the aero game!
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Funny, but Flow-Viz is really some amazing stuff that has changed the aero game!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed..
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lewis is the best driver in the best car right now IMO.
View Quote

The best driver right now, who's lost what, 3 out of the last 4 races to his teammate?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The best driver right now, who's lost what, 3 out of the last 4 races to his teammate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't fault Lewis for Monaco.

Seems like whichever Merc gets to turn one first, wins.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sticking to my statement. Nico's psyche is even more fragile than Lewis'. I think that Lewis is a better driver.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dunno if I would call Lewis the best driver right now... honestly, nobody is really standing out this year.  He unquestionably has the best car.  

I'm cutting him some slack this year though, I've not heard anything about him and his girlfriend in the news, and he hasn't had any meltdowns like last year.  I applaud him for maintaining a good attitude and not bitching to the Media after Monaco, that said a lot about his level of character.  

He's just much less of a prick this year, it's nice to see him growing up.

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was completely his fault. Team was going to leave him out and he second guessed them so they called him to change tires. He has bitched about their decisions before and this time they just gave into his bitching and gave him what he wanted.

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm sticking to my statement. Nico's psyche is even more fragile than Lewis'. I think that Lewis is a better driver.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to agree. I think the championship is Nico's to lose this year. More focus on driving and less on the verbal games is what he needs to do.

Hamilton has been less of a douche this year though. He could have been a royal dickhead in Monaco. Instead he bumped into the third place marker and mostly behaved well. No BS recriminations in the media later either. Although some of that may be Merc telling he could find himself sitting the pitwall if he can't keep from running his mouth.

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That was completely his fault. Team was going to leave him out and he second guessed them so they called him to change tires. He has bitched about their decisions before and this time they just gave into his bitching and gave him what he wanted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why was Toto Wolf apologizing after the race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rBno-gHI4
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 3:02:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone been catching up on the testing ?
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone been catching up on the testing ?
View Quote

Somewhat. Sounds like Force India found some speed.

McLaren is reporting a step forward (who knows what that means).

Williams had some winglets on the floor in front of the rear wheels that supposedly helped, the media flipped and wondered how they'd be legal, determined they weren't legal, and Williams said they're just devices used in testing and not an upgrade.

Manor Marussia didn't test but will have upgrades at the next race.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#26]
yea lol speilburg
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
It's fun to hear Kimi just talk.

Dat sound
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 8:31:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Goodwood is amazing, the F1 cars are pretty much a parade anymore.  Heildfield threw down a 41.6 in 1999 and F1 cars don't run for time anymore.

http://youtu.be/qP6oJGiX-Ds

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/p0Ml_CpQWfc

Dat sound
https://youtu.be/xVKyIG6OXq8

Goodwood is amazing, the F1 cars are pretty much a parade anymore.  Heildfield threw down a 41.6 in 1999 and F1 cars don't run for time anymore.

A timed lap bit a 767B yesterday.

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dat sound

A timed lap bit a 767B yesterday.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--e1OHT4wj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1314244755724560270.jpg

They were timing that 787B?

I though because of how fast Heidfield's lap was and how primitive the barriers are they decided to stop timing laps for race cars? Or was it just for F1 cars?

EDIT: They just stopped timing F1 cars for safety reasons
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:55:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dat sound

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That sound!!!!!!!  I hate the v6 fartboxes of today.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Another hijack here...

Hope you guys caught yesterday's Assen TT in MotoGP. It was an AWESOME race. SO refreshing after the drudgery of F1 "racing". Watching it for a second time right now in fact...
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Another hijack here...

Hope you guys caught yesterday's Assen TT in MotoGP. It was an AWESOME race. SO refreshing after the drudgery of F1 "racing". Watching it for a second time right now in fact...
View Quote

That was an exceptional race! I was really hoping Marquez would get it but good race nonetheless.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That was an exceptional race! I was really hoping Marquez would get it but good race nonetheless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another hijack here...

I've been a huge Rossi fan for many years... so as you  can imagine, I was pretty happy with the finish!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy. Fuck.

Being a Ferrari I'm surprised there isn't more fire.

British GP schedule:

Friday 7/3
FP1 - 5am
FP2 - 9am

Saturday 7/4
FP3 - 5am
Quali - 8am

Sunday 7/5
Race - 8am

FANTASY PICKS DUE BY 7:55AM SATURDAY
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:21:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Reading an article on the shit coverage and the wants of a new generation in the age of the internet, someone commented on the ghost cars that used to be used during F1 coverage.

I seem to remember this, but can't find anything on the web.

Anyone else remember the ghost car?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:28:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another hijack here...

Nah. Fuck Marquez and his reckless riding.

They had Simoncellli pinned down for much less than what he does.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:41:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone know where to find practice for the British GP showing either on TV or by streaming?

CNBC is doing the race and qualifying coverage.

Thanks,
SK
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#43]
watching now-

heard that from SPA, there will be no electronic traction control at start anymore.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#44]
When will the V10s be coming back?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Holy. Fuck.

https://youtu.be/tK9LAdUpLtk

Being a Ferrari I'm surprised there isn't more fire.
View Quote

Damn fine cage and driver restraints build.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#46]
.....wouldn't it be something else if ...somehow, Kimi gets pole tomorrow??
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 1:57:04 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

.....wouldn't it be something else if ...somehow, Kimi gets pole tomorrow??
View Quote
How about anyone but Mercedes? I'm not picky.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#48]
FP3 time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:50:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Rosberg's car with some issues...
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quali coverage has started, Quali starts at 8am EST, Fantasy picks due by 7:55am.
Page / 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top