Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2014 5:17:46 PM EDT
http://howiecarrshow.com/

Kill it. The poll is at the bottom of the page.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
http://howiecarrshow.com/

Hit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]

IBTP
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

IBTP
View Quote

The poll is at the link.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes at 96% so far.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Are we supposed to vote yes or no
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes at 96% so far.
View Quote

Yep.  Fuck DeBlasio.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Unhotlink the OP, so they don't discredit the poll by saying it was arfcom.

ETA: We are individuals anyway.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:24:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Honest question...what does the mayor have to do with it?  Why the hate towards him over this?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Honest question...what does the mayor have to do with it?  Why the hate towards him over this?
View Quote

He incited discontent amongst the retards.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Hit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#12]
HIT
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Done!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously? Has the zombie apocalypse started, have you been hiding in a basement? He was all over the news after the Gardner v. NYPD no bill, throwing the NYPD under the bus. I apologize, it may seem harsh because not everyone watches Fox News, his comments were very literal about NYPD having bad apples, that misuse their authority, and excessive force is used.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#15]
hit
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And did not support the boys in blue as a whole.
Painted them with a broad brush by not declaring there are always a few bad apples ( in these cases there were no bad apples on the PD).
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Hit 96-4
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I get it now

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#19]
hit
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Hit
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#21]
He doesn't have "blood on his hands" any more than Sarah Palin has "blood on her hands" for the Giffords shooting.

What ever happened to personal responsibility and accountability?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Sarah Palin did not tell her kids to be careful around Gabby Giffords if that's what you mean

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He doesn't have "blood on his hands" any more than Sarah Palin has "blood on her hands" for the Giffords shooting.

View Quote

Gotta go with this.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#24]
As much as I loathe DeBlasio and the whole crowd that has been ginning up this BS with the 'martyrdom' of no-good thugs, I think we have to be careful with laying blame on those simply for holding that the police were wrong. Following that line of reasoning has been used to justify violations of the First Amendment (by the left of course).
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#25]

97% Yes.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#26]
He is a liberal.   They are all part of the problem.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As much as I loathe DeBlasio and the whole crowd that has been ginning up this BS with the 'martyrdom' of no-good thugs, I think we have to be careful with laying blame on those simply for holding that the police were wrong. Following that line of reasoning has been used to justify violations of the First Amendment (by the left of course).
View Quote

And the 2nd.  I agree with you 100%.  Trying to blame the mayor for the actions of others is very hypocritical of us.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Seriously? Has the zombie apocalypse started, have you been hiding in a basement?.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously? Has the zombie apocalypse started, have you been hiding in a basement?.

Worse. Christmas shopping and preparing for 15 guests. Fml and NYC mayor.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#30]
It's probably not necessary to firemission one of Howie's polls, but I hit it just the same. Not many moonbats listen to his show.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I agree he doesn't actually have blood on his hands, I COMPLETELY disagree with your reasoning. Those hare HIS police officers who were found by HIS grand jury to have done nothing wrong.  The instant that happened he should have come out a publicly backed them.  Instead he backed the thugs against his own police force.  Again, he may not actually have blood on his hands but he damn sure made the situation worse instead of better.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#32]
The mayor is a leader that did nothing to discourage this behavior.  As the protests went on they are becoming more violent.  He has not let the police react in kind and this weakness had embolden these actions.  It's all gang members that have committed these crimes and comitted the murders.   They are being given legitimacy by the rebel raisers and the powers that be.

He should have remained neutral and not pandered to the malcontents.  One the grand jury came back he should have stood by the Leo.  
Since when is a man that was arrested 31 times, been to jail, doesn't work, and apparently inappropriately touched his nieces a good man?
Have they changed the definition of good or decent lately??
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Hit and 97%
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#34]
The Mayor is winning at 97%
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#35]
deBlasio turned me into a NEWT.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And the 2nd.  I agree with you 100%.  Trying to blame the mayor for the actions of others is very hypocritical of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is not simply that it was a person's opinion which is normally protected under the 1st for a normal citizen. It is, however, a major problem when someone uses the political office they hold to sway popular opinion when the result becomes violence.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#37]
I voted "YES"

These left-leaning "Fags" (My apologies to our Homosexual Members) have done nothing these last few

months but encourage shit like this.

May they die in fire.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Does Mayor DeBlasio have blood on his hands?
No (3%)
Yes (97%)

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#39]
HIT
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#40]
HIT

Oh, this one's a precious one...

lmao, all i just really dont have sympathy for the cops who were shot. i hate this racist fucking country.

— Khadijah (?????) (@punQros3) December 21, 2014

View Quote

THEN FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY!!! I love it when these POS people talk how much they hate this country and yet, have no balls to just pack up and actually leave.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Hit for the "Yes".

The more he has the blame, the more he blames the media.

I love it when commies eat their own
!
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck that commie piece of shit
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Hit
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Hit. 97% yes
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:17:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Demographics; do you understand them?
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:38:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Gotta go with this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta go with this.

I'm in good company

Quoted:
Quoted:

Demographics; do you understand them?

Yes.  That doesn't change my answer.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Hit
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 12:49:27 AM EDT
[#48]
97% yes
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:00:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
97% yes
View Quote

hit and +1
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
While I agree he doesn't actually have blood on his hands, I COMPLETELY disagree with your reasoning. Those hare HIS police officers who were found by HIS grand jury to have done nothing wrong.  The instant that happened he should have come out a publicly backed them.  Instead he backed the thugs against his own police force.  Again, he may not actually have blood on his hands but he damn sure made the situation worse instead of better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  

The chief executive should encourage trust in the justice system, not denigrate it in order to pander to a segment of "voters". He may not have blood on his hands, but he's a shitty mayor who deserves no respect at all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top