Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#1]
They should put the mayor in a cop uniform give him a box of doughnuts and handcuff him to the steering wheel of a marked car and park it in the middle of that shit hole for a few days.  See how it goes for him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Disgraceful considering how much of this thug-life culture is ultimately attributable to the failures of Public Education Inc.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NEA has chimed in as well:

National Education Association president Lily Eskelsen García and the NEA have made some interesting public statements recently. Such as:

"Trayvon Martin. Eric Garner. Michael Brown. Tamir Rice. These are the names of children and adults whose lives ended in tragedy. They were all African American. They were all sons. And they all died too young at the hands of those who so far have not been held criminally liable for their actions."

"We must acknowledge our students’ legitimate anger and confusion."

“As educators we believe that now is the time to raise awareness and create dialogue about the problem of racial intolerance that so many face every day across our nation."

Source: http://www.nea.org/home/61203.htm

“We need to end widespread racial profiling and racially motivated violence against and humiliation of racial and ethnic minorities,” said Eskelsen García."

“Educators believe that now is the right time to raise awareness and create dialogue about the problem of racial and ethnic profiling nationwide.,” said Eskelsen García "[And t]hat kind of work needs to happen in schools."

Source: http://neatoday.org/2014/09/05/nea-applauds-investigation-in-ferguson/

“Educators applaud Attorney General Eric Holder for launching a civil rights investigation into the police practices of the Ferguson police department. This is a step in the right direction and much-needed action that family members of Michael Brown, community, and civil rights leaders have been demanding since the incident."

Source: http://www.nea.org/home/60342.htm

Disgraceful considering how much of this thug-life culture is ultimately attributable to the failures of Public Education Inc.

Non-sequitor when you have a segment of the population that openly equates academic success and effort with being a race traitor that is 'acting white'/Uncle Tom.

Although I don't support the NEA, and I see their race based pandering in their post, ultimately this is a community's conscious choice to walk away from opportunity and to embrace hate, fear and illiteracy.

When you have, as their mouthpiece and representative, a marble mouthed race-baiter that can't be bothered to pay his taxes or conjugate his vowels the issue will never improve.  

TRG
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Waiting to see what happened on this one. Prayers out yet again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From USA Today:

PINIELLAS COUNTY, Fla. - A police officer was shot and killed early Sunday in Tarpon Springs, Fla.

The shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on Grand Boulevard in Tarpon Springs, which is near Tampa. The suspect in the shooting is in custody.

A news conference will be held later this morning to provide further details.

Looks like an ambush.  Called to noise complaint, officer immediately shot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He probably did not pay that much attention.  Just saw two cops who 'looked white' and went in blazing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you noticed cnn has not said that it was a black man that shot and killed two white officers? If it was a white man killing two black officers you can bet it would be the headline title.

The officers were hispanic and asian. Which is close enough to white for this narrative.

He probably did not pay that much attention.  Just saw two cops who 'looked white' and went in blazing.

+1

Let's face it, the shooter is most likely borderline special ed, so it's not like this was an honor student.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From USA Today:

PINIELLAS COUNTY, Fla. - A police officer was shot and killed early Sunday in Tarpon Springs, Fla.

The shooting occurred around 3 a.m. on Grand Boulevard in Tarpon Springs, which is near Tampa. The suspect in the shooting is in custody.

Fucking cowards.

Their dicks are too little and their brains too addled to fuck with anyone man to man, so they fucking ambush them.

Fucking cowards.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They should put the mayor in a cop uniform give him a box of doughnuts and handcuff him to the steering wheel of a marked car and park it in the middle of that shit hole for a few days.  See how it goes for him.
View Quote
He would play the "I'm a police victim too" card and never have to put effort into winning an election again as long as universal suffrage stands.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"Over-represented minority"

Getting into college (especially engineering schools), it's the only curse worse than being white.
View Quote

Around here that extends to Arabs and Middle Easterners...............you should hear the opinions of those groups by the ghetto people.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:18:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am glad I have never had to witness such down here.  I don't know if I could keep my composure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eyewitness claims 'people were CLAPPING AND LAUGHING' at the scene where two cops were killed

Meanwhile, an eyewitness who spoke to The Daily Beast said that 'a lot of people were clapping and laughing' following the murder of the two police officers.

'Some were saying, "They deserved it," and another was shouting at the cops, "Serves them right because you mistreat people!”'said the man, identified as Carlos.

But the scene outside Woodhull Hospital wasn't entirely supportive. "You're a bunch of killers," a passerby told cops standing sentry there, according to one police source. And short distance from the crime scene -- where a crowd was backed up by the police tape -- a few members of the crowd repeated "fuck the cops" within earshot of a Daily Beast reporter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882125/Police-2-NYC-cops-shot-car-critically-injured.html

In the merciless struggle against evil, human vigilance must never wane.

I am glad I have never had to witness such down here.  I don't know if I could keep my composure.

I've come to believe it's a shame people are required to keep their composure in the face of such barbarity.

Both a moral appreciation for justice and practical concern for one's living environment should see such things stamped out as soon as they show their face.

Instead we spend ~5% of our GNP on means tested welfare for these barbarians.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Non-sequitor when you have a segment of the population that openly equates academic success and effort with being a race traitor that is 'acting white'/Uncle Tom.

Although I don't support the NEA, and I see their race based pandering in their post, ultimately this is a community's conscious choice to walk away from opportunity and to embrace hate, fear and illiteracy.

When you have, as their mouthpiece and representative, a marble mouthed race-baiter that can't be bothered to pay his taxes or conjugate his vowels the issue will never improve.  

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

National Education Association president Lily Eskelsen García and the NEA have made some interesting public statements recently. Such as:

"Trayvon Martin. Eric Garner. Michael Brown. Tamir Rice. These are the names of children and adults whose lives ended in tragedy. They were all African American. They were all sons. And they all died too young at the hands of those who so far have not been held criminally liable for their actions."

“As educators we believe that now is the time to raise awareness and create dialogue about the problem of racial intolerance that so many face every day across our nation."

“We need to end widespread racial profiling and racially motivated violence against and humiliation of racial and ethnic minorities,” said Eskelsen García."

“Educators believe that now is the right time to raise awareness and create dialogue about the problem of racial and ethnic profiling nationwide.,” said Eskelsen García "[And t]hat kind of work needs to happen in schools."

“Educators applaud Attorney General Eric Holder for launching a civil rights investigation into the police practices of the Ferguson police department. This is a step in the right direction and much-needed action that family members of Michael Brown, community, and civil rights leaders have been demanding since the incident."

TRG

Well, improve is the key word.

And for the sharptons and Husseins, and holders, and deblasios of the world, the current climate in America is a huge improvement.

The culture of ignorance is actively supported and encouraged.

What we consider improvement , is for lack of a better term, seen as enslavement to the ignorance culture.

Getting an education and a good paying job is enslavement . Making whitey pay is freedom. Killing police of any color, the knockout game, that is a freedom fighter.

There is no stopping this, we will have lulls, we will have flare ups like now. But the enduring storyline of violence against "the man" ,expectations of reparations , will continue long after I'm dead .
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From USA Today:

Damn.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My WTF was me thinking that after two cops have their heads blown off while innocently sitting in their cars, some media asshole had to fucking morph it into a libtard body camera issue.
View Quote

Rudy was addressing how the protestors are saying that they want cops to have cameras. He then said how he's not against cameras or that cops should be better trained yet he failed to address training for his 8 year term as mayor..
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Damn.
View Quote

How the fuck can anyone just shoot someone like that.

Jesus Christ!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Not really a non sequitor considering how much we spend on education and how determinedly the public education special interest groups lobby in support of the demographic you yourself admit has no interest in academics.

Just my opinion though - you're free to differ.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reminds me of when we were boarding buses headed for Ground Zero on 9/12/2001 and a passerby told us "I wish more of you died yesterday".
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Rudy was addressing how the protestors are saying that they want cops to have cameras. He then said how he's not against cameras or that cops should be better trained yet he failed to address training for 8 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My WTF was me thinking that after two cops have their heads blown off while innocently sitting in their cars, some media asshole had to fucking morph it into a libtard body camera issue.

Rudy was addressing how the protestors are saying that they want cops to have cameras. He then said how he's not against cameras or that cops should be better trained yet he failed to address training for 8 years.

I see.........thanks for the info.

I am of the belief that body cameras..........if I step outside my brain and not get emotional..............might help weed out the bullshit but I am TELLING YOU that the deniers of ANY side will question the validity of the videos and conclude they were tampered with.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I am of the belief that body cameras..........if I step outside my brain and not get emotional..............might help weed out the bullshit but I am TELLING YOU that the deniers of ANY side will question the validity of the videos and conclude they were tampered with.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Will Fox News please stop putting Bo Dietl on tv.
View Quote

Just drink a beer every time he says Big Bird and you won't even care about him being on Fox after about 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:27:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

And it all costs a GUZILLION FUCKING DOLLARS to boot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eyewitness claims 'people were CLAPPING AND LAUGHING' at the scene where two cops were killed

Meanwhile, an eyewitness who spoke to The Daily Beast said that 'a lot of people were clapping and laughing' following the murder of the two police officers.

'Some were saying, "They deserved it," and another was shouting at the cops, "Serves them right because you mistreat people!”'said the man, identified as Carlos.

But the scene outside Woodhull Hospital wasn't entirely supportive. "You're a bunch of killers," a passerby told cops standing sentry there, according to one police source. And short distance from the crime scene -- where a crowd was backed up by the police tape -- a few members of the crowd repeated "fuck the cops" within earshot of a Daily Beast reporter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882125/Police-2-NYC-cops-shot-car-critically-injured.html

In the merciless struggle against evil, human vigilance must never wane.

I was working an accident one night, Elevated roadway 2 lanes in each direction no shoulder.  One of the drivers was unregistered and uninsured, we were waiting for the Tow (Because of course we were just Racist motherfuckers...despite the fact that she was unregistered or insured).  Another twit comes barreling along and slams into the back of our Durango (Ram Chassis) Despite half a box of flares and enough lights to qualify as a Disco...  Luckily my knees were fucked up from hitting the dash, and i was trying to keep hold of my partner who had her bell rung because she had been sitting sideways writing her report, and whacked her head on the windshield,  because the C-word was dancing, pointing and laughing at us....  I think if i had been able to get to her id have given her a flying lesson.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Reminds me of when we were boarding buses headed for Ground Zero on 9/12/2001 and a passerby told us "I wish more of you died yesterday".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, no one lost it?  I must be sheltered.  I have never heard such comments even from the worst criminals down here.  I don't think I could work in that environment.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Douche bag recipients.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not really a non sequitor considering how much we spend on education and how determinedly the public education special interest groups lobby in support of the demographic you yourself admit has no interest in academics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I'm a former public school teacher,  7-12 Comp Literacy.

You know who does not have any interest in academics?

Parents.

A K-12 public school is a sociliazed system that is not about education/academics.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I agree with you 100%.  I tried keeping up with the first thread that was locked after a couple of these idiots posted some totally inflammatory/anti-cop shit.  I am wondering how many of those idiots were perma banned.  Couple of them were the regular cop-bashers in this forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not trying to hijack but I remember being a kid and wanting to be an NYPD cop. After reading so many of Extorris posts I'm glad I grew out of that and went to the pissant suburb I work for now.

RIP officers.

Fuck all cop haters and little dick fucks that shit in this thread

I agree with you 100%.  I tried keeping up with the first thread that was locked after a couple of these idiots posted some totally inflammatory/anti-cop shit.  I am wondering how many of those idiots were perma banned.  Couple of them were the regular cop-bashers in this forum.

The moderators' version of "Whack-a-Mole".
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

Well NYPD's budget is over 4 billion dollars.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wow, no one lost it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, no one lost it?

Not much you can do.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:31:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Douche bag recipients.
View All Quotes

Rev Al press conference in 30 min with Eric Garner's family.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
You forgot the toy gun.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new to those of us who worked the ghetto.

I remember being helped out of the ER at NCB hospital by fellow cops after sustaining an injury to my leg in a foot pursuit. I was in full uniform as were the 2 other guys were helping me walk. My foot was wrapped up, obviously injured.

I was laughed at by 2 separate groups of ghetto dwellers. They were gleeful to see an injured Police Officer.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It is CYA time

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#31]
let me know if I should remove this

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This

Prayers for the families.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was cold blooded murder.

This

Prayers for the families.

+1.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/51NZjwwik1Q
View Quote

Why do I imagine I'm hearing "Allahu Ackbar" every time that mope says "YO!"

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:37:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Rudy was addressing how the protestors are saying that they want cops to have cameras. He then said how he's not against cameras or that cops should be better trained yet he failed to address training for his 8 year term as mayor..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was Rudy mayor?  2001?  How large would those body cams have been back then?  How much would they each cost back then?  

Cameras are pretty cheap nowadays and the ones I saw the other day on a police officer on TV were about the size of 2 cigarette packs side by side but thin.

I bet when Rudy was mayor (1994-2001) the technology was much more expensive and the cameras much more bulky.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Parents.

A K-12 public school is a sociliazed system that is not about education/academics.

TRG
View Quote

I work in public education now and agree with every bit of that.  

I call it the Welfare/Educational Complex - in most urban areas, 'schools' exist to provide 'social services' to the (mostly FSA) population.

Which is precisely why I consider organizations like the NEA partially responsible for our current predicament.  They've not only presided over our schools being turned into incubators for the Trayvon Martin/Rachael Jeantel/Michael Brown types, they've egged it on.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
No. This says it all. The kid with the phone cant believe it actually happened.

The fear in his voice tells it all.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You forgot the toy gun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You forgot the toy gun.

I was not going to even give him one of those.  Wasn't there a thread here about NY banning toy guns now?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like I said...borderline special ed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:44:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:47:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I call it the Welfare/Educational Complex - in most urban areas, 'schools' exist to provide 'social services' to the (mostly FSA) population.

Which is precisely why I consider organizations like the NEA partially responsible for our current predicament.  They've not only presided over our schools being turned into incubators for the Trayvon Martin/Rachael Jeantel/Michael Brown types, they've egged it on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Parents.

TRG

The NEA president has said as much.  She's trying to foist a "Restorative Justice" curriculum on us now.  Absolute bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not much you can do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, no one lost it?

Not much you can do.

I just wonder what that passerby's screen name is here?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#42]
The anger and vitriol I have in me.... this shit is going to come to a head soon. For those that support such attacks are the lowest dregs of society.

That's it...

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The anger and vitriol I have in me.... this shit is going to come to a head soon. For those that support such attacks are the lowest dregs of society.

That's it...

View Quote

I am sorry to tell you that IMHO there are MILLIONS of Americans who are happy those two innocent cops were murdered.

They are in line with many of our political leaders also I am afraid to say.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How long ago was Rudy mayor?  2001?  How large would those body cams have been back then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long ago was Rudy mayor?  2001?  How large would those body cams have been back then?

i was referring more to dash cams back then. Training has been abysmal for decades.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Parents.

TRG
View Quote

This mangoatbeast speaks the gospel truth.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#47]
This is vile, and bound to get worse.  It is also bound to expand beyond the shooting of police.  

Everyone needs to keep an eye out, especially in territory that personal safety is low.  Always leave enough space while stopped to swing out and get out of stopped traffic while driving.  I am glad my windows are pretty well tinted, but that is no assurance.  

Keep abreast of your local news , and also any buzz on internet sites that might help gauge the feeling of the Dindu rage boys.  

If any of you remember the Communism video from a few weeks ago about how one of the leftist plays was to send hunting parties into neighborhoods of whites to incite revenge....  This could be getting motivated by the responses of the DOJ, prez and people like DeBlasio validating the behavior.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I am sorry to tell you that IMHO there are MILLIONS of Americans who are happy those two innocent cops were murdered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it...

Yep, one of them was banned from Arfcom yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I remember being helped out of the ER at NCB hospital by fellow cops after sustaining an injury to my leg in a foot pursuit. I was in full uniform as were the 2 other guys were helping me walk. My foot was wrapped up, obviously injured.

I was laughed at by 2 separate groups of ghetto dwellers. They were gleeful to see an injured Police Officer.
View Quote

Screen names?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's it...

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

`Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Unfortunately, what we are seeing is a perfect storm of race based propaganda that makes people believe it is time to attack cops.

I doubt many of those who feel it is time to kill cops would even be able to read the quote above, much less understand what it is actually talking about.

Those on the Left feel the police system is political tool of injustice, corruption and oppression.

Those on the Right feel the police system is political tool of injustice, corruption and oppression.

The Media can perpetuate the propaganda because it keeps people from seeing the Socialist agenda that is the actual underlying problem.

Neither the Left nor the Right has any real experience with actual tyranny or police oppression/corruption, however.  It is similar to the adage about the man with no shoes shoes complaining until he saw the man with no feet.

TRG
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top