[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Execute him in front of them.
View Quote

By hanging... the slow kind.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:57:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I would kill my son myself, and plead for the planet's forgiveness for his sheer evil.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Hey, I'm sure he can be rehabilitated. Why not keep him around?

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:01:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't fault them for pleading for his life. What kind of parent wouldn't? Imagine if your child (and you as his parent) struggled with mental problems all of his life only to grow up and do something terrible. It's their worst nightmare come true. I know people with children like that, and they live secretly dreading the same possibility. It's heart breaking when they reveal their fears to you. They love their children. They see goodness in them. The also see the potential for disaster. The mental health system fails them, every time.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:01:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck them, and fuck their murderous untermenschen offspring.

It's hard to know exactly what Holmes' legal defense looks like, since court filings have been heavily redacted and the findings of two court-ordered sanity evaluations have been sealed from public view.
View Quote

Is that normal in these cases? What's redacted, names of underage victims?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]
You failed

Fuck him
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:08:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't fault them for pleading for his life. What kind of parent wouldn't? Imagine if your child (and you as his parent) struggled with mental problems all of his life only to grow up and do something terrible. It's their worst nightmare come true. I know people with children like that, and they live secretly dreading the same possibility. It's heart breaking when they reveal their fears to you. They love their children. They see goodness in them. The also see the potential for disaster. The mental health system fails them, every time.
View Quote

I hear what you are saying,  but I don't think I'd be the same.  I have a 17 year old son who has destroyed himself with drugs and alchohol despite every attempt we've made to keep him out of it.

it's been like watching someone day, day by day, slowly over the course of several years.  There have been many days I would be OK with him dying and moving on to the next life where hopefully he can get the help he so desperately needs, but can't find here, because he fights it.  

if my son was that deranged and caused that much grief,  it would be a sign he was not fit for this world and needed to be in the next,  paying for the damage he had done
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:11:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No.
View Quote

I can't really blame his parents for wanting their child's life spared, but this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:13:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Sit him down in a theater chair, shoot him the the face, go to lunch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:19:30 AM EDT
[#13]
They claim mental illness to be kind to his spawn...

We as humans put down evil dogs that bite humans..

Fuck him and the humans that spawned this piece of sheite
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:25:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I hear what you are saying,  but I don't think I'd be the same.  I have a 17 year old son who has destroyed himself with drugs and alchohol despite every attempt we've made to keep him out of it.

it's been like watching someone day, day by day, slowly over the course of several years.  There have been many days I would be OK with him dying and moving on to the next life where hopefully he can get the help he so desperately needs, but can't find here, because he fights it.  

if my son was that deranged and caused that much grief,  it would be a sign he was not fit for this world and needed to be in the next,  paying for the damage he had done
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the only thoughtful reply I found in this thread. Well it is GD. Remember, for the rest, one day world will shit on your head and everything will not be as clear.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:27:33 AM EDT
[#16]
There's no words.  Our lives don't seem to matter in this country.  That this guy is still alive after without a doubt killing that many people is a travesty.  That they could value their sons life over so many others, over the justice of what he plainly deserves, it is bizarre.  I mean, how can their response not be to death?  I mean, we punish the guy right, do we still punish people in this country, do we assign guilt, can they admit he did it? How many innocent people does it take to equal a murderers life?  It is crazy the murderers are more valuable than the victims, to these parents their son is worth what, how many was it, like dozens of lives if I recall?  What the neck is wrong with Americans that they cannot comprehend that there is a moral difference between taking an innocent life and taking a guilty life, it is not equivalent.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:38:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Understandable, but he's guilty.

Death be upon him.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:42:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:43:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Keep him alive and put him in a cell. His arms in a straight jacket and post the pictures of his rampage on every wall.
Then deny him of everything,,, except basic things to live.
Then do it again.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:46:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You failed

Fuck him
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:51:01 AM EDT
[#21]
They should let the CIA practice waterboarding on him.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I guess my question is what in the hell is the court system still doing F'-ing around with this goul. What is it like 2 plus years now. Goul was caught red handed with the smokeing freaking gun in it's hand and they are still BSing around with it. Do the dam goul and us a freaking favor all ready either put it down like the sick animal it is or put it in a freaking cage and be done with it. You have milked the political HS associated with that freaken Goul long enough for god sake.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 4:55:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I guess my question is what in the hell is the court system still doing F'-ing around with this goul. What is it like 2 plus years now. Goul was caught red handed with the smokeing freaking gun in it's hand and they are still BSing around with it. Do the dam goul and us a freaking favor all ready either put it down like the sick animal it is or put it in a freaking cage and be done with it. You have milked the political HS associated with that freaken Goul long enough for god sake.
View Quote

This.........blow his fucking head off and be done with it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#24]
How about giving the parents the option to pay for his permanent incarceration?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#25]
If the legal system allowed for life imprisonment, absolutely no pardon, with forced labor (imagine gulag style forced work) to somehow assist with the victims then it would be something to consider.

Unfortunately it does not and, quite the contrary, some "know-all" pseudo-doctor might declare this critter rehabilitated and release it into society again.  Consequences are not hard to predict.

So, who would be accountable for more innocent lives?  

There would a bunch of parasitic lawyers jumping out of their holes to make money out of it and that's all.  Those are the only ones benefiting from it.

It is the same case as that Boston bomber and other heinous-crimes monsters.  There's no "rehabilitation".

Execute.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Call me jaded, but I do not think the "not guilty by reason of insanity" bullshit plea bargain should be permissable in any felony case. Especially cases involving violence. Any one that wonked out of their mind should recieve no breaks.

This never ending debate on his case leaves me with that sick and sour feeling that "some animals are more equal than others." Call it extreme, but the way I see it is that if someone is disturbed enough that they can murder with out any connection to reality or their actions, the only debate should be how they will be executed, and if it will take place today or tomorrow. There is absolutely no benefit to society that can be drawn from this protracted nonsense. People are dead and injured, and now we are left with a never ending debate on the fairest punishment for the murderer, given his particular flavor of cray-cray. I understand that this makes me sound like some kind of communist, or some shit, but I find it absolutely unacceptable. If he is crazy enough to pull some shit like that, then he is too crazy to care for. I understand the concept basic human rights and a fair trial, but I'm a die hard believer in "your right to swing ends where my nose begins." He swung hard, so to speak.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#27]
The test for "not guilty by reason of insanity" varies by jurisdiction, but generally requires proof that because of some mental disease or defect, the defendant (1) didn't understand what he was doing, or (2) if he did understand it, didn't realize that it was wrong.

Holmes has some major problems with his insanity defense. The fact that he put together and executed a detailed plan to kill as many innocents as possible doesn't jive with the idea that he didn't know what he was doing. And the fact that he booby-trapped his apartment in anticipation of police showing up after he committed the murders shows he knew that the killings were wrong and illegal.

Some people are just evil, and Holmes appears to be one of them. The correct course of action is to treat evil like a cancer: kill it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:01:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would kill my son myself, and plead for the planet's forgiveness for his sheer evil.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#29]

I agree lets let him live, but make sure we throw him in general population at a Colorado prison and let things sort themselves out.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#30]
No Dindus in this thread?  Hmmm.....

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Adam Lanza's father said he wished his son had never been born.  I guess I feel the pain of these people (never had kids), but I have more respect for Mr. Lanza.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:43:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Firing squad. Take your time, we will give you full magazines.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Adam Lanza's father said he wished his son had never been born.  I guess I feel the pain of these people (never had kids), but I have more respect for Mr. Lanza.
View Quote

I'm actually rather suprised that his father would have the stones to say that. I was fully expecting a metric shit ton of Dinduism.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:06:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Send him to NK with a copy of the interview, see how long he can last.  Kinda like the running man!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:10:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Send him to NK with a copy of the interview, see how long he can last.  Kinda like the running man!
View Quote

Kewl!  Quadrocopters with GoPros!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:14:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Did they claim their baby didn't do nothing?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:21:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#38]
He carefully thought through and planned it out. Fuck him, put him down and charge the parents for the bullet.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#39]
His parents should do the world a favour.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He carefully thought through and planned it out. Fuck him, put him down and charge the parents for the bullet.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Now they're concerned for him? Tell them we are doing them a favor... and then sterilize them so they don't reproduce again.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#42]
He's useless to anyone or anything...Bye Bye.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Through a wood chipper...
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 7:54:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Piss on them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#45]
he was well enough to plan and do what he did. He is well enough to fry for his crimes. rot  in hell MFer!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:06:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No Dindus in this thread?  Hmmm.....
View Quote

Oh,  but you don't understand!  My son is incapable of any malicious activity!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#47]
He knew what he was doing, and should be dealt with accordingly.

If that was my kid, I wouldn't come out and beg for his life. It's a tragedy, but you're a big boy and you knew the consequences of your actions.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Many people, through no fault of there own, don't get that there are two primary schools of thought with regard to criminal justice.

Punishment and rehabilitation.

Both have merits, however, when you cause as much harm to society as this person has, it's time for punishment.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:12:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

And the clean up.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Many people, through no fault of there own, don't get that there are two primary schools of thought with regard to criminal justice.

Punishment and rehabilitation.

Both have merits, however, when you cause as much harm to society as this person has, it's time for punishment.
View Quote

It's not really about punishment.

It's about making an example. A warning to others.

Life in prison is a reward to people like him. Execution is the minimum penalty to discourage similar protomurderers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top