Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a good friend that is a paraplegic due to a sexual interlude while driving a Chevy Truck on a Hwy at night. she got lucky with only a broken pelvis and arm. His wife was really surpirsed when they mentioned MVA patient 2 was in a alot better shape.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a good friend that is a paraplegic due to a sexual interlude while driving a Chevy Truck on a Hwy at night. she got lucky with only a broken pelvis and arm. His wife was really surpirsed when they mentioned MVA patient 2 was in a alot better shape.
View Quote

Thanks Captain Bringdown.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Once on the a1a south of Miami at night while it was raining with a 5 speed scared the shit out of me!   Now only on straight divided highways during daytime.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a high school girlfriend give me head in the backseat while her mom drove the car.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Duh Fuq?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never cared for it, not much of a head guy.  Had to tell the girlfriend, no.  She seemed a little rejected.   But, I appreciated the offer.  

Duh Fuq?

Leave it to GD.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
What is this "head" that you speak of?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had a high school girlfriend give me head in the backseat while her mom drove the car.
View Quote

NOICE!

Did you wolf stare the mom the whole time?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Problem I have, is that it makes the kids in the backseat uncomfortable.

"Ew, Mommy! Daddy! Gross!"
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
If we're going to relive episodes of "air-head" do we have to go the the AVIATION forum?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What is this "head" that you speak of?
View Quote

JAW might be more correct
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've worked alot of MVA's due to this type of behavior.
not a big fan...driving is scary as hell in todays world.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope. I think I'd be safer on the road after a half gallon of shine then driving while getting shoshine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How many women actually appreciate the potential? In no other situation is a detour more welcome.

Ladies, do your man a solid. One of my favoritests exes did it every fucking time we got in the car. I almost ran over a damn traffic cop once, he freaked out when the tires locked but when her blond head popped up he laughed and waved us on.

Road Head. Making the world a better place.
View Quote

Did that exactly one time down a country road with an old GF of mine.  You tend to lose concentration at the moment of truth.  I ended up having to go to my farmer neighbor and borrow his tractor to pull the car out the ditch.  Luckily I was going slow and didn't lose part of my appendage or get hurt in any way.  ETA:  And she didn't get hurt either!

Never did it again, too risky.

LC
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Not since high school.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#16]
It caused me to drive off into the ditch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]
this is where living in a rural area really has it's benefits...

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't get it anymore..  
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Never cared for it, not much of a head guy.  Had to tell the girlfriend, no.  She seemed a little rejected.   But, I appreciated the offer.  
View Quote

Meh...
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Used to happen all the time when I still had the suburban.  Gonna be tougher for her with a six speed manual in the way but that is really her problem to deal with.  Guess we are gonna have to plan a trip soon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you prefer to be the one doing the sucking?

That's fine.  We have a few openly gay posters here.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm married, so I don't have to worry about ever getting road head.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#23]
I have a hard time getting head at home let alone in a moving vehicle.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just pull over and get a motel for Chrissakes. Road head is worse than texting.

Motorcycle handjobs, well...that's another story. A messy one. I bet it doesn't end well if you're on a sportbike. Geometry's a bitch.
View Quote

No, it's not. A driver doesn't take his eyes of the road when getting a blowjob.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No, it's not. A driver doesn't take his eyes of the road when getting a blowjob.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Motorcycle handjobs, well...that's another story. A messy one. I bet it doesn't end well if you're on a sportbike. Geometry's a bitch.

I think it's physically impossible to have an orgasm and keep your eyes open.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piece of cake.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Only happened once with an ex. Pass.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Wife has done it exactly twice in the seventeen years we've been together.    Past gf loved doing it.  

Ideas like this just don't cross her mind.  

Guess the good part is I'll never be distracted while driving......
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#30]
I got road head from Rob Halford
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can either drive, or get a blow job.  Not both.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:52:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Get your girl to wear a skirt. Buy a vibrator. Let her drive.

You're gonna have the wildest sex of your life when you two get home.
View Quote

Lol, wear a skirt.  On the off chance she does it means we're going to some function and fooling around in the car isn't even a blip on the radar.  

"I just don't think like you do." - wife unit quote.  I was the one always coming up with ideas to keep the fire going but no more.  I just don't have the desire anymore.  It's all work, kids, laundry, bills, shopping, etc.  Life is now a boring routine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Senior year of high school gf did it all the time.  ’79 Camaro, bucket seats, center concole no prob for her.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Done that while driving before.  Not wrecking just takes practice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An ex sat on my stick shift once and made it disappear. The vehicle was off though.

I imagine it would be difficult reaching the gas and brakes while sitting on the stick shift. You're flexible!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#35]
I once drove home while the GF was doing the cowgirl thing. It was a challenge but we mad it work. That was fucking interesting.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I imagine it would be difficult reaching the gas and brakes while sitting on the stick shift. You're flexible!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An ex sat on my stick shift once and made it disappear. The vehicle was off though.

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Road head is best head. My huge as center console and captains chairs in my Superduty do not make it easy . Makes me want an old beater truck with bench seat
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pics of mom?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#39]
I used to like it, then i saw a movie where a guy got his dick bit off in an accident while getting head.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Senior year of high school gf did it all the time.  ’79 Camaro, bucket seats, center concole no prob for her.
View Quote

I had a 79 Z28.  It was a great car.  One of few i really miss.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's ballsy. I got head on the way back from a concert in Europe, girls good friend was sitting next to the driver, was one of the larger Mercedes. That was pretty ballsy as well. I didn't care, driver was hired, wouldn't say anything. I didn't care if her friend saw, I'd just stare her down.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Ohhhh yeah.

Had one GF who, instead of giving road head, would take my hand, hold it up where other people could see, and give the fingers a bj.  Quite entertaining, and made other people go .
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sounds like a good way to get your dick bitten off.
View Quote

World according to Garp?
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I used to like it, then i saw a movie where a guy got his dick bit off in an accident while getting head.
View Quote

The Adventurers, perhaps.  I never saw the movie, but that was in the book.  Never me slowed me down, but, then, it wasn't my dick.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was it a Camaro?  I may have seen the video.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted: Ladies, do your man a solid.
View Quote

Good grief what a pathetic use of an already lame expression.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a 4x4 for a reason.  There are some very deserted unpaved back roads and trails around here where I can just let the truck idle along while wifey makes it look like there's only one person in the vehicle.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:01:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ahh memories.  The 69 Chrysler 300 two-door with a bench seat was the perfect car for a couple in college.  The 66 Chrysler 300 I have now has a stupid console.  Maybe I should swap it out for a buddy seat and a column shift.
View Quote

69 Chrysler Newport custom, 10:1 compression 383 four barrel, room in the backseat for a small orgy, and hauled ass
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I was banging a chick in an old 4x4 I had we slipped off the seat and the 4wd shifter went right up her ass

She had to get her asshole stitched up and she never talked to me again.lol
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Adventurers, perhaps.  I never saw the movie, but that was in the book.  Never me slowed me down, but, then, it wasn't my dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't remember the name of the movie.  In fact, that's the only thing i remember about it.

And yeah, why would you care.  The worst thing for you would be actually swallowing a dick and then having to pass it later
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top