Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

You have both the IS7 and the STI. Both of those are easy mode for that heavy mission.

I had my IS7 on mines. Started North spawn. Instead of going to the rock where everyone else goes, I went toward the little town and fought two E100's, a T30, and a fellow IS7. Got in the little depression few yards back from the rock, let the E100's try to sidescrape (Protip: Against good players, the E100 doesn't sidescrape well at all, in fact you just shouldn't. Smart players will put rounds through your turret face) and we had a straight up brawl. Because most players are loathe to push in pubs, we sat there trading blows for half the round. I think all involved got that mission done.

Good times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Larrys1911:
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
As Larry said, screw the missions. I think all but the best players have given up on them. No one talks about them anymore. Hell, most people in my clan don't say much about it. If you're that good of a player and can get the tanks, good for you. I'm a so so player and I find a lot of the missions are difficult. That's just me though. You have to have a very deep garage IMHO to complete these when you get to the higher missions. Add to that you have to have a deep garage with tanks that you are GOOD with. I can rock some tanks all day long but some of them just aint gonna cut it for the missions.

Well Im on the second set and they are, for the most part, not EASY MODE
add to that some are just STUPID and hard to get because of MM.... IE kill three mediums in a medium.... hard when there are not 3 in the game.  MANY examples on that one

The Blocked armor in the heavy missions are just STUPID.... So I just sit there an LET people shoot me.... yea WTF EVER  Several are like that

in addition to all that..... I have like 20+ premium tanks there are very few that I would play if they didnt make money or train crews, they simply are not good tanks and are not OMG that was fun tanks to play consistently
so why work your ass off to get them....

the STUG is a T5 tank with a T4 gun and a crap rate of fire
OH YEA ITS AWESOME

Gimme a break the only reason to do those missions is crew and money.

And I stupidly put my crew in a Brit TD line I really have no interest in running up....

You have both the IS7 and the STI. Both of those are easy mode for that heavy mission.

I had my IS7 on mines. Started North spawn. Instead of going to the rock where everyone else goes, I went toward the little town and fought two E100's, a T30, and a fellow IS7. Got in the little depression few yards back from the rock, let the E100's try to sidescrape (Protip: Against good players, the E100 doesn't sidescrape well at all, in fact you just shouldn't. Smart players will put rounds through your turret face) and we had a straight up brawl. Because most players are loathe to push in pubs, we sat there trading blows for half the round. I think all involved got that mission done.

Good times.

I completed the T28 HT14 mission the first time I tried it in the T29,  took over 4K potential damage sidescraping three tanks and a TD that were too STUPID to push me In addition to the 4K PD I also did 3K damage

You know whats coming right Yea I forgot to turn it on...See the problem with the E75, the ST1 the IS7 is they have more HP to begin with and they are also tanks everyone focuses on when lit
AND

I already HATE the E75
4 battles in it
25% win rate
AVG WN8 of 23XX

Cant BUY a win
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I never log into the forums over at WG. I did today. I think it's been since November that I logged in. Here's what I had waiting for me

Dear WG,

By this ticket to support, I am reporting topfotayna for deliberately and maliciously reporting my position to the enemy on two separate occasions. He also team killed an arty calling him a [edited][edited]noob and he called me a moron. All this occurred in just ONE game. His acct should be permanently suspended for multiple rules violations in one game. I have attached the reply for review by WG officials. This was a 44% game so we had little chance to win especially when our whole team lemming trained to the "hill" on the "island."

Here is a timeline of TOPFOTAYN's violations in this game:

At 1428 he called an arty player on our team "a [edited][edited]noob" because they collided
At 1325 he then deliberately fired from D4 back to C1 to team kill the arty player (going blue)
at 0908 he reported my position to the enemy, "C1."
At 0851 he reported my position again to the enemy, "C1."
At 0826, in response to me reporting him to WG for reporting my position and he said, I don't give a [edited], go for it.
At 0825 he called me a moron camping at the back when I only moved there after it was 10 against 3 and the game was LONG over.

Being harassed, insulted, having our positions reported to the enemy and being teamkilled by at best an "average" player like TOPFOTAYNA are why many players quit the game.

Bless his little heart. Of course he and the arty didn't do anything to, you know, ask for it. You know, like lobbing rounds in my direction. Fucking idiots.

I need to ask Myth's CO if he ever got this complaint. I wonder where my gold reward is?
View Quote

UHHHHMMMMMM

uh as an officer I have to say I am ashamed of you Coastie

and Yes you may not have been on vacation when the commander actually went to each channel in TS AND then put in Clan chat a request that we all PLEASE stop trolling people because he wanted to play the game and it was taking all his time to answer complaints by other players about Mythos players.....

Of course some got a SPECIFIC talking to and those of you that know those people probably know how those were responded too also    With absolute respect of course

but seriously I am ashamed of you..... I cant imagine doing things like that in game....

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Larrys1911:*SNIP*
I have decided that Most people never notice that bababitch capping works about 10% of the time. and it seem the lower their win rate is the more they try to do it.
 Also dont think these missions help.
And nice job on clearing that cool mission...... Nah screw the mission NICE DAMAGE
View Quote

I'm thinking it stems from a basic lack of understanding of basic game dymanics, coupled with the mission lure, and compounded by stupidity.

How many of those muppets do you suppose run XVM,  or any mod at all, for that matter. You think they understand that they're going to have to sit in that encounter circle for the next 3 minutes? You think they understand that they're going to be out view ranged and smoked by the returning TDs, since they have a dead commander and a fucked up tank? While they're screaming "CAP QUICK!", and there's nothing but arty left alive on their team, and it's on the exact opposite end of the map?

We both know better than that. It's the circle of life on WoT these days. They try for cap because they're baddies, and they're baddies because they try for cap.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

What is keeping you from having two tier 5 seal clubbers? Two is one, one is none right?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zoomies:
Had this one tonight, first since I bought my M7 back....

http://i.imgur.com/zTvKfKBl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O6xTikSl.jpg

12104 wn8 match...

If I didn't love the T67 so much I may have made the M7 my go to tier 5 seal clubber. That is one seriously fun tier 5.

What is keeping you from having two tier 5 seal clubbers? Two is one, one is none right?

Man does bring up an excellent point.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I never log into the forums over at WG. I did today. I think it's been since November that I logged in. Here's what I had waiting for me

Dear WG,

By this ticket to support, I am reporting topfotayna for deliberately and maliciously reporting my position to the enemy on two separate occasions. He also team killed an arty calling him a [edited][edited]noob and he called me a moron. All this occurred in just ONE game. His acct should be permanently suspended for multiple rules violations in one game. I have attached the reply for review by WG officials. This was a 44% game so we had little chance to win especially when our whole team lemming trained to the "hill" on the "island."

At 1428 he called an arty player on our team "a [edited][edited]noob" because they collided
At 1325 he then deliberately fired from D4 back to C1 to team kill the arty player (going blue)
At 0826, in response to me reporting him to WG for reporting my position and he said, I don't give a [edited], go for it.
At 0825 he called me a moron camping at the back when I only moved there after it was 10 against 3 and the game was LONG over.

Being harassed, insulted, having our positions reported to the enemy and being teamkilled by at best an "average" player like TOPFOTAYNA are why many players quit the game.

Bless his little heart. Of course he and the arty didn't do anything to, you know, ask for it. You know, like lobbing rounds in my direction. Fucking idiots.

I need to ask Myth's CO if he ever got this complaint. I wonder where my gold reward is?
View Quote

TopFotayNA is funny as hell, you know, because it's the top forty and the lulz never stop in regards to that train wreck, but you should change back to JoeCoastie99 and say something awesome like, "Who me?"
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#6]

UHHHHMMMMMM

and Yes you may not have been on vacation when the commander actually went to each channel in TS AND then put in Clan chat a request that we all PLEASE stop trolling people because he wanted to play the game and it was taking all his time to answer complaints by other players about Mythos players.....

Of course some got a SPECIFIC talking to and those of you that know those people probably know how those were responded too also    With absolute respect of course

but seriously I am ashamed of you..... I cant imagine doing things like that in game....

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

View All Quotes

Dear WG,

UHHHHMMMMMM

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

On this was two months ago. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]

TopFotayNA is funny as hell, you know, because it's the top forty and the lulz never stop in regards to that train wreck, but you should change back to JoeCoastie99 and say something awesome like, "Who me?"
View All Quotes

Dear WG,

I was going to change it back tonight.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

Had this one tonight, first since I bought my M7 back....

http://i.imgur.com/zTvKfKBl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/O6xTikSl.jpg

12104 wn8 match...

If I didn't love the T67 so much I may have made the M7 my go to tier 5 seal clubber. That is one seriously fun tier 5.

He do. But I have a ram. Its pretty comparable except in speed and a slight DPM disadvantage to the m7.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Tons of ice and snow so a quarter work day today and no work tomorrow. Now where's my adult diapers and chloroform.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
What happend to the crew training with free exp thing? I'm tired of having to play almost 300 battles just to get 1%.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]
9.6 Accuracy Changes

One of the biggest changes introduced in Update 9.6 is the refinement of how accuracy works. In an effort to demonstrate these changes, we've created a chart showing a general distribution of shots over an aim circle.

The rebalancing affects the general distribution of shots within the aiming circle, with fewer shots landing at the very center. This means there will be less of a chance of landing a bull’s-eye, especially when firing on the move or not being fully aimed
The diagram Below depicts the general distribution after 3,000 shots.

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
9.6 Accuracy Changes

One of the biggest changes introduced in Update 9.6 is the refinement of how accuracy works. In an effort to demonstrate these changes, we've created a chart showing a general distribution of shots over an aim circle.

The rebalancing affects the general distribution of shots within the aiming circle, with fewer shots landing at the very center. This means there will be less of a chance of landing a bull’s-eye, especially when firing on the move or not being fully aimed

BEFORE 9.6

http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/image/96accuracy_bef.jpg

AFTER 9.6

http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/image/96accuracy_af.jpg

Link for u all
View Quote

Yea and the Hellcat got no stealth nerfs either....  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By wav3form:
Anywhere from 20 to 50 ping.  I have a pretty good connection at home.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wav3form:

Originally Posted By MtnMusic:

What sort of ping times do you guys generally see?  I've been trying to play with an effort toward improving my game, really concentrating on the basic mechanics, etc  But I still stink.  I usually have a 120-150ms ping time, and I can notice it.

example: . I'm behind a rock and already zoomed in / aimed on a location.  The other guy pops out from behind his rock, shoots and hits me, and gets back behind cover. My shot hits empty air.

Anywhere from 20 to 50 ping.  I have a pretty good connection at home.

At the moment my ping varies from 180-250
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Just played a couple matches in my T14, getting my T32 crew spun up for when the on track is over. People must be really bad with this tank, if 520 damage and 2 kills nets a 1263wn8.

Then I followed it up with this...

9180 wn8

Don't know what it is, but I've been having some monster matches lately...
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:23:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#15]
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all
View Quote

Looks to me like they made the guns *FAR* less accurate when you've taken the time to actually aim while making the guns *FAR* more accurate while you're moving.

This will benefit the British Heavy line GREATLY. Those guns are just about perfect accurate when you're moving anyway, this looks to only help that.

ETA: It lends that much more credence to the idea that they're trying to make the rounds dipping, dodging, knife fighting instead of people CHAI sniping.

THough I don't like CHAI sniping, personally, if you've taken the time to aim all the way down, you should hit what you're shooting at.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Looks to me like they made the guns *FAR* less accurate when you've taken the time to actually aim while making the guns *FAR* more accurate while you're moving.

This will benefit the British Heavy line GREATLY. Those guns are just about perfect accurate when you're moving anyway, this looks to only help that.

ETA: It lends that much more credence to the idea that they're trying to make the rounds dipping, dodging, knife fighting instead of people CHAI sniping.

THough I don't like CHAI sniping, personally, if you've taken the time to aim all the way down, you should hit what you're shooting at.
View Quote

I have Noticed that as well Also something Freaky the SU-152 Firing Derp shells post 9.6 on the move should not be hitting as well as it is hitting and the Su-152 seems to be turning faster among other things.

if i am on the move and firing 152 mm of Hate that fucker should be missing or going wide left/right not Hitting damn near every time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:32:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#17]
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all
View Quote

There seems to be a lot more red in the far outer rings BEFORE then AFTER. Maybe it's just me, but it sure feels like it's the other way around. Not only am I not getting close to a bullseye, it just seems like when it's off, it's way off. And when it comes to arty, it's undeniable that this is happening.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#18]

UHHHHMMMMMM

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

View All Quotes

Dear WG,

UHHHHMMMMMM

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By tyman:

http://youtu.be/uZMMzTAv1v4
View All Quotes

Dear WG,

UHHHHMMMMMM

HORRIBLE

JUST HORRIBLE MAN

http://youtu.be/uZMMzTAv1v4

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:09:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#20]
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all
View Quote

That's just really insulting to be quite honest.  Its about as deceitful as Obama saying that he isn't trying to take our guns away.   Anyone want to drop in a training room tonight to put together a similar plot?

My bet it looks more like this (pardon the crappy MS Paint).

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:
That's just really insulting to be quite honest.  Its about as deceitful as Obama saying that he isn't trying to take our guns away.   Anyone want to drop in a training room tonight to put together a similar plot?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png

View All Quotes

9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png

Wow, dude, you even got the keyholing projectiles in there and erything. I don't need a training room to show me what I already know, rounds are impacting outside of the aiming circle.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Couldn't carry hard enough...

http://wotreplays.com/site/1679815?secret=d05d8f85da02a62e7c856a7234257557

Didn't help that one heavy on our team camped at our base and one other heavy thought he was TD and camped at my sniping spot the whole game.

And despite carrying the team best I could and getting Mastery and High Caliber I was still called a noob / novice by someone on the other team because I used a gold round on a KV-1.  (Forgot I had it in there after using gold to kill an AT-8)
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Wow, dude, you even got the keyholing projectiles in there and erything. I don't need a training room to show me what I already know, rounds are impacting outside of the aiming circle.  
View All Quotes
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all

Yeah, thought those would be a nice touch.  Seems like WG can't decide if the barrel on the ISU 152 should be 1:7 twist or 1:9.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Getting close to enough XP for the 120mm on the WZ120.  Fo or no?  Quite a bit better pen and avg damage makes it seem pretty attractive.  Just not sure about the 12 second reload.   When I had the T-34-3 with that kind of reload it really seemed to take the tank out of a traditional medium role of fast flanker and general havoc creator.  It seemed to require more surgical strikes, focusing even more on low health tanks or enemies with similar or longer reloads so that you could escape.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#25]

<a href="http://s221.photobucket.com/user/jblomenberg16/media/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png.html" target="_blank">http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png</a>
View All Quotes
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all

<a href="http://s221.photobucket.com/user/jblomenberg16/media/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png.html" target="_blank">http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png</a>

Nailed it.

Have not played in almost a week now.  My rage quit was a long time coming but the accuracy nerf pushed me over the edge.  

I am curious what WOT's business model is, I know new players who drop $30-$50 and stop playing after a couple months are a big part of their customer base but players who have been around for a couple years who spend $20-$30 a month have to be part of their customer base as well.  I'm sure a certain level of attrition is projected/acceptable.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By beardog30:

Nailed it.

Have not played in almost a week now.  My rage quit was a long time coming but the accuracy nerf pushed me over the edge.  

I am curious what WOT's business model is, I know new players who drop $30-$50 and stop playing after a couple months are a big part of their customer base but players who have been around for a couple years who spend $20-$30 a month have to be part of their customer base as well.  I'm sure a certain level of attrition is projected/acceptable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beardog30:
9.6 Accuracy Changes

BEFORE 9.6

AFTER 9.6

Link for u all

Nailed it.

Something seems to be working for them, so I'd bet they have a pretty good idea where the $$$ comes from.  I bet the curve is pretty heavily front loaded with players that are in the 3-6 month range that drop some cash to buy a premium and bot around a bit.  I bet that is at least 2x the money they get from the long time players.

That said, I seem to remember some of our long time _15 guys saying that they've spend several $1000 bucks on the game over 3-4 years...so maybe I'm wrong.   But the way they are making the game focused on the noob speed grinder sure makes me think they make more there than from long term customers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Getting close to enough XP for the 120mm on the WZ120.  Fo or no?  Quite a bit better pen and avg damage makes it seem pretty attractive.  Just not sure about the 12 second reload.   When I had the T-34-3 with that kind of reload it really seemed to take the tank out of a traditional medium role of fast flanker and general havoc creator.  It seemed to require more surgical strikes, focusing even more on low health tanks or enemies with similar or longer reloads so that you could escape.
View Quote

i wouldnt run the wz120 without the top big gun
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:39:18 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I appreciate the advice.  I'm doing ok damage wise with the 100mm, but my WR sucks.  Had a 3500 damage game earlier tonight, but also having a lot of 1300-1500 games and bouncing a lot of shots.  Is the 120mm as good at pen as claimed, or does it tend to troll bounce?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#29]

I appreciate the advice.  I'm doing ok damage wise with the 100mm, but my WR sucks.  Had a 3500 damage game earlier tonight, but also having a lot of 1300-1500 games and bouncing a lot of shots.  Is the 120mm as good at pen as claimed, or does it tend to troll bounce?
View All Quotes

i don't remember bouncing that much with it

course i had it like a year ago
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Break time.  Started the night 6-1 and shit hot at 2000+ WN8.  Kept alternating WZ120 and T-54 and got 3 straight tomato teams for 3 straight butt kicking pub stomp losses.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Yeah, I'm about a year behind all the cool kids on my grinds.  When I was a wee little lad just figuring out how to play I had started a bunch of lines and had sort of plateaued at Tier 6.  Had to focus on a few lines to be able to contribute to CW and went the 110E5, T57H and IS-4 route.  Just now catching up on my medium grinds now and at Tier 9 on all the major lines.  Seems like with HEAT the gun would be a major pain to the enemy so long as I keep it in the fight.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Tons of ice and snow so a quarter work day today and no work tomorrow. Now where's my adult diapers and chloroform.
View Quote

Reminds me of this:

“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.”

? Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Break time.  Started the night 6-1 and shit hot at 2000+ WN8.  Kept alternating WZ120 and T-54 and got 3 straight tomato teams for 3 straight butt kicking pub stomp losses.
View Quote
Running 2k wn8 for the night which is good for me. 40% win rate. Been playing 78&9. MM is totally hosing me with crap teams. Did 2800 in my 34-1 next guy did 1k and 7 did 0. Yeah been that kind of day.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Right now I'm running an 1800 odd WN8. Been running nothing but my T49 and M7.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Running 2k wn8 for the night which is good for me. 40% win rate. Been playing 78&9. MM is totally hosing me with crap teams. Did 2800 in my 34-1 next guy did 1k and 7 did 0. Yeah been that kind of day.  
View All Quotes

Yep, sorry I declined your invite.  Smallbore and Delta and I were running and doing pretty well.  Decided to try tier 10's for the missions and got completely hosed.  6 E100vs us in IS4, IS7, and E50M.  Next map bunch of blue  / purple 57heavies and E100's vs us, with a blue arty to boot that was dropping death from above like ballistic missiles.  Was time to quit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:15:20 AM EDT
[#36]

Yeah, I'm about a year behind all the cool kids on my grinds.  When I was a wee little lad just figuring out how to play I had started a bunch of lines and had sort of plateaued at Tier 6.  Had to focus on a few lines to be able to contribute to CW and went the 110E5, T57H and IS-4 route.  Just now catching up on my medium grinds now and at Tier 9 on all the major lines.  Seems like with HEAT the gun would be a major pain to the enemy so long as I keep it in the fight.
View All Quotes

Having done the same thing I can tell anyone thats grinding thats a BAD idea on several fronts

pick a line or three and concentrate on them

I have WAY more tanks unlocked than I can afford now and I think I have 12 lines.....
Believe me thats STUPID
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:19:47 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

in the same boat bud, finished the night with 54 games played / 2100 WN8 and a 56% win rate

Zoomie Leisure and I won a 20% match in a T10 match with T9s
Their T10s were all Great to unicum and ours were...... NOT

Thats another thing WG doesnt do is stack the matches

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:46:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Some highlights from tonight

Highest stats from tonight

How I finished the night
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:12:19 AM EDT
[#39]
And I've got two Tier 2 tanks and having to farm silver with the Tier 1's to get the goodies to level them up.
Still don't have a crew member gain a skill level yet. Close at 89%, but that's it.
Just running and gunning as I best can.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:45:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Originally Posted By wganz:

And I've got two Tier 2 tanks and having to farm silver with the Tier 1's to get the goodies to level them up.

Still don't have a crew member gain a skill level yet. Close at 89%, but that's it.

Just running and gunning as I best can.
View Quote
Do yourself a favor. Spend 10 bucks and buy a RAMII. It will make you some decent money. IIRC, the T25 is one of the best tier 5 premiums earnings wise. Of course, you're gonna work for it cuz that gun is pretty bad....as far as German accuracy goes.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:51:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#41]
Fought tooth and nail just to get to 56.2% win rate. I'm currently at 56.16% win rate. I said screw it and quit. Elited the E50. Half way done with credits for the E50M.

For those that are interested. Here's a video of a bunch of new tanks that are being added to the line up.

Tier 3,4 and 5 French tanks. Tier 9 AMX30 proto and tier 10 AMX30. Analogous to the Leopard PTA and LEO1.

Also, new T-34-85 (polish) Cromwell (might be an American version) Tier 7 Russian TD which is basically a SU152 without the derp and has the 122mm. A Russian IS2 with a different skin same ole 122mm. Tier7 Premium TD. Pretty much a baby Borsig with an 88 on it. uhhh. I think that's it. Whatever just watch the video.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:06:15 AM EDT
[#42]

Good times.
View Quote

town is where all the fun is on that map, especially from north spawn.  just tuck in behind the one indestructible building, and rain hate on everyone.  if someone decent is near the rock by the cliff, you get to take turns beating up on opfor--great firing lanes.

south is still fun, but not devilishly so.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:13:31 AM EDT
[#43]

I already HATE the E75
4 battles in it
25% win rate
AVG WN8 of 23XX

Cant BUY a win
View Quote

you'll come around.  the E75 is sex with 3 shieldmaidens who will then make you late-night breakfast, rub your feet until you fall asleep, then BJ you awake in the morning, all the while singing epic songs of your teutonic badassness.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:33:03 AM EDT
[#44]

Originally Posted By XeroSygnal:

Couldn't carry hard enough...

http://wotreplays.com/site/1679815?secret=d05d8f85da02a62e7c856a7234257557

Didn't help that one heavy on our team camped at our base and one other heavy thought he was TD and camped at my sniping spot the whole game.

And despite carrying the team best I could and getting Mastery and High Caliber I was still called a noob / novice by someone on the other team because I used a gold round on a KV-1.  (Forgot I had it in there after using gold to kill an AT-8)
View Quote
"Thank you! Your words of retardation motivate my crew exponentially!"

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By sirensong:

you'll come around.  the E75 is sex with 3 shieldmaidens who will then make you late-night breakfast, rub your feet until you fall asleep, then BJ you awake in the morning, all the while singing epic songs of your teutonic badassness.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:

I already HATE the E75

4 battles in it

25% win rate

AVG WN8 of 23XX

Cant BUY a win

He changed his tune last night.  He was doing 4K damage with his E75 in battles last night. All the sudden he likes it better than SD-I.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Yep, sorry I declined your invite.  Smallbore and Delta and I were running and doing pretty well.  Decided to try tier 10's for the missions and got completely hosed.  6 E100vs us in IS4, IS7, and E50M.  Next map bunch of blue  / purple 57heavies and E100's vs us, with a blue arty to boot that was dropping death from above like ballistic missiles.  Was time to quit.
View All Quotes

Yeah, we had a streak of some really lopsided matchmaking last night, not just unicums versus tomatoes but 9 heavy tanks (including the 6 E100's mentioned above) against our team of 3 heavies.  They just steam rolled us with the massive HP advantage they had, we never stood a chance.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#47]
School is cancelled today for "a threat of wintry precipitation". I guess that means I can get some decent grinding done on my T49.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Trying to unlock the T54E1 Sax if you wanna run that TFOUTYKMAYOUPOS tank with me
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#49]

School is cancelled today for "a threat of wintry precipitation". I guess that means I can get some decent grinding done on my T49.
View Quote
Same Here only we got a foot of snow on top of ice. Let the grinding commence......after I shovel my driveway and the elderly neighbors too. My back is gonna hate me in a few hours

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Pulled a nearly 70 percent win rate last night, apparently Russian number generator likes the su100y.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top