Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got my BatChat.

I LOVED the Lorraine 40t. My favorite tank by far. Will the Chat be anything like it or does it play differently?

I absolutely hated the 13/75 and the 13/90 bu the Lor did it for me and am hoping the Chat does as well. Should I transfer over the same equipment ? Vstab, EGLD and Optics? Seemed ot work great on the Lorr.

Or is its playstyle much different?
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Just got my BatChat.

I LOVED the Lorraine 40t. My favorite tank by far. Will the Chat be anything like it or does it play differently?

I absolutely hated the 13/75 and the 13/90 bu the Lor did it for me and am hoping the Chat does as well. Should I transfer over the same equipment ? Vstab, EGLD and Optics? Seemed ot work great on the Lorr.

Or is its playstyle much different?
View Quote
It turns slowly. I'll say that. I run vents vstab and optics. Need to keep the reload down and view range up IMHO. You will not circle anything in it. The gun will lay down the hurt in a hurry though. Oh and if you liked the lorr, as did I, you will love the 50-100.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#3]
HI HONEY IM HOME

Got my Baby back ty 8 bit Missions.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I enjoyed the 8bit games.  Fun to run, easy to get the necessary damage for the credits and XP.  

Ran the Heavy and TD exclusively.  Working on a highly trained French crew to get into the 50 120 eventually; even though there will be a penalty for type of vehicle.

A 5 man platoon would be loads of fun, but I could see getting the 2500 damage would be hard.  

What were you guys running?  I could see like 2 heavies, 1 TD, and 2 scouts healing the big guys...
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By billpete:

I enjoyed the 8bit games.  Fun to run, easy to get the necessary damage for the credits and XP.  

Ran the Heavy and TD exclusively.  Working on a highly trained French crew to get into the 50 120 eventually; even though there will be a penalty for type of vehicle.

A 5 man platoon would be loads of fun, but I could see getting the 2500 damage would be hard.  

What were you guys running?  I could see like 2 heavies, 1 TD, and 2 scouts healing the big guys...

View Quote
We did reasonably well with 4 Heavies and a scout.

BTW, you can autolock on a distant enemy, and the Heavy lobs shells on a minor arc that will carry them over brick walls.  Zoom in and watch your shells next time.  Against an Arctic fox, if you can get a dead tank between the two of you, you can hit him.  I don't think that he can hit you, or 95% of them just don't know that they can.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:

BTW, you can autolock on a distant enemy, and the Heavy lobs shells on a minor arc that will carry them over brick walls.  Zoom in and watch your shells next time.  Against an Arctic fox, if you can get a dead tank between the two of you, you can hit him.  I don't think that he can hit you, or 95% of them just don't know that they can.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I caught that my fist game. Lobbed three rounds over a dead tank trying to shoot under its dead barrel. Nuked a TD hiding behind it

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes

Awesome, I will check that out.

I'll look for you guys tonight too--platooning is so much better than running solo.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By raizer:
The other day I deleted all my xvm mods.  I kept crosshairs and last location on mini-map and my win8 for the end of battle results.  Best thing I ever did for this game.  No raging at game start up or during game.  I really dont know how good or bad the team is...just play like everyone is good.  

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/bobdaxx/signature.png

View Quote

i didn't bother installing any mods a couple of patches ago, and enjoy the game more because of it.  only ones i really miss are zoom out and last spotted location.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#9]

Originally Posted By sirensong:
i didn't bother installing any mods a couple of patches ago, and enjoy the game more because of it.  only ones i really miss are zoom out and last spotted location.
View All Quotes

The other day I deleted all my xvm mods.  I kept crosshairs and last location on mini-map and my win8 for the end of battle results.  Best thing I ever did for this game.  No raging at game start up or during game.  I really dont know how good or bad the team is...just play like everyone is good.  

There are some mods that improve the game experience.

I really enjoy the gun and engine sound mods.

The last spotted position marked on the map, along with tank type, is good.

The tally of damage dealt and your corresponding WN8 score are nice to keep you pushing harder. If I look over and see that I have a current WN8 of 800 in a match, I sometimes change my play style.

The Battle Assistance view mod is a total game changer for artillery players.

The incoming damage log is great for seeing what type of rounds you are being hit with, as wel as how many hitpoints you were hit for and by what type of tank.  Can help you decide if you should take a chance getting hit by them again or not.

I like seeing Clan Icons in XVM, so that I can type FUAROCK, or more importantly FBHO (although I tend to type that no matter what).

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#10]
The tally of damage dealt and your corresponding WN8 score are nice to keep you pushing harder. If I look over and see that I have a current WN8 of 800 in a match, I sometimes change my play style.
The incoming damage log is great for seeing what type of rounds you are being hit with, as wel as how many hitpoints you were hit for and by what type of tank.  Can help you decide if you should take a chance getting hit by them again or not.
I like seeing Clan Icons in XVM, so that I can type FUAROCK, or more importantly FBHO (although I tend to type that no matter what).

View All Quotes

Do what some of us trolls do and say something inflammatory at the beginning and tell your team not to respond. The enemy team is so busy trying to argue, your team can get to the important spots first.

AK's belong is trashcans is a good one as is, "For Obamacare!!!"

Actually anything gun related is sure to bring out the derp.

ETA: The M44 is a hoot. First round out of the thing I got a kill, then went on to shotgun flyswat three other enemies. It's nice having accurate arty.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

I never remember the ones I have, and I just installed again on Windows. There's one I have now that shows a little meter at the bottom of the screen showing my effective armor thickness at the direction the turret is pointed, adjusted for angling. It's really improved my ability to sidescrape.

Otherwise, Battle Assistant is a must, and XVM is helpful. I also run vbaddict.net's ADU in the background, and have its mods installed to collect crew statistics and such.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#12]
For lights, I've been playing most M5 Stuart and AMX 13 75.

The AMX 13 75 is OK, but it gets tossed in with much higher tiers and I rarely get the chance to do damage. At best, I can load HE and knock out a track every now and then - which is fun enough, but doesn't do much for my WN8.

I HATE the M5 Stuart. I bought it back because I wanted a lower-tier tank to do missions with, and it was a mistake. I used some of the free XP I got from 8-bit to upgrade to the Chaffee. I like the Chaffee! Yes, it's fragile, but it's fast and nimble enough to stay out of the line of fire - and the gun actually penetrates things. Shooting gold through it, I've gotten a surprising number of kill by being on my toes and shooting people from unexpected positions. I was able to track an SU-152 from the back last night and kill it solo before it was able to repair and turn around.

If this keeps up, I may rescind my opinion of light tanks :)
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Do what some of us trolls do and say something inflammatory at the beginning and tell your team not to respond. The enemy team is so busy trying to argue, your team can get to the important spots first.

ETA: The M44 is a hoot. First round out of the thing I got a kill, then went on to shotgun flyswat three other enemies. It's nice having accurate arty.
View All Quotes

Can't tell you how many times I get AK??? what tank is AK???  lols

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:59:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bones45] [#14]
Crusader rape is best rape.   It can be a very frustrating tank to play but sometimes, it's glorious.

eta: I was literally a half second too slow for a 9th kill.

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:35:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#15]
Originally Posted By Bones45:
Crusader rape is best rape.   It can be a very frustrating tank to play but sometimes, it's glorious.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2804cch.jpg
View Quote

You are right, Crusader rape is best rape. I have something like 13 or 14 ace tankers in mine. My crew is almost 50% on their 3rd skill. For teh lulz, run tea and pudding. It'll drop your reload down to around 1.74-.75 odd seconds.
Here is where I got my Radley-Walters medal

Replay
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:41:43 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Whenever anybody recognises me or puts out a FUAROCK or FBHO, I always say "I LOVE OBAMA"

Guaranteed for some lols and plenty of arguments

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 10:47:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#17]
Originally Posted By SimonPhoto:
For lights, I've been playing most M5 Stuart and AMX 13 75.

The AMX 13 75 is OK, but it gets tossed in with much higher tiers and I rarely get the chance to do damage. At best, I can load HE and knock out a track every now and then - which is fun enough, but doesn't do much for my WN8.

I HATE the M5 Stuart. I bought it back because I wanted a lower-tier tank to do missions with, and it was a mistake. I used some of the free XP I got from 8-bit to upgrade to the Chaffee. I like the Chaffee! Yes, it's fragile, but it's fast and nimble enough to stay out of the line of fire - and the gun actually penetrates things. Shooting gold through it, I've gotten a surprising number of kill by being on my toes and shooting people from unexpected positions. I was able to track an SU-152 from the back last night and kill it solo before it was able to repair and turn around.

If this keeps up, I may rescind my opinion of light tanks :)
View Quote

If you're going to have fun with lights, get yourself a Valentine 2 for gold. It only sees tier 4 at the highest. Run straight gold and you'll still make money.

The tank itself is sloooooow, but beings the pain, and played like a heavy at higher tiers will bring many wins as it is damned near impenetrable. I knocked out a majority of the personal light missions in mine.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

You are right, Crusader rape is best rape. I have something like 13 or 14 ace tankers in mine. My crew is almost 50% on their 3rd skill. For teh lulz, run tea and pudding. It'll drop your reload down to around 1.74-.75 odd seconds.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_025_zpsdaeaa311.jpg
Replay
View All Quotes

Replay

Outstanding!  It's that 6 lber that makes it great.  Flank just about anything and you can kill it.   You can almost hear the heavies screaming "I got owned by a f*cking crusader?!?!"   Someone in a match once referred to it as a low grade t-34 but there really isn't a comparison despite the similar stats.   It's much more nimble than the 34.

I've only been playing this game for about a month and a half, but this is the tank I keep coming back to.  My win rate in it is abysmal but in the right situation you can clean house.   The match above was a late, come from behind, near guaranteed loss but the enemy was scattered, worn down and the terrain was just right.   Crusader rape time!

My crew hasn't yet made their first skill.  I didn't understand the skill system for the first couple of weeks as I was working out the nuts and bolts of the game.   2% more and they go live and start on their second skill.    Right now it's sixth sense, snap shot and smooth ride.  Any suggestions for the next set?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:40:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#19]
Holy crap I am terrible in the Bat Chat. Selling this bitch. The Lorr was better.

I am sure it was great in Tier 9 but I prefer the Lorr in a tier 10 battle over the Chat so far
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:41:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Outstanding!  It's that 6 lber that makes it great.  Flank just about anything and you can kill it.   You can almost hear the heavies screaming "I got owned by a f*cking crusader?!?!"   Someone in a match once referred to it as a low grade t-34 but there really isn't a comparison despite the similar stats.   It's much more nimble than the 34.

I've only been playing this game for about a month and a half, but this is the tank I keep coming back to.  My win rate in it is abysmal but in the right situation you can clean house.   The match above was a late, come from behind, near guaranteed loss but the enemy was scattered, worn down and the terrain was just right.   Crusader rape time!

My crew hasn't yet made their first skill.  I didn't understand the skill system for the first couple of weeks as I was working out the nuts and bolts of the game.   2% more and they go live and start on their second skill.    Right now it's sixth sense, snap shot and smooth ride.  Any suggestions for the next set?
View All Quotes

Replay

I've got a 55-56% win rate in mine. I bastard hated the thing when I first got it, rage sold it and pretty much said fuck this whole line. Re-bought it, ground out the Cromwell and decided to keep it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:01:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#21]
Holy crap I am terrible in the Bat Chat. Selling this bitch. The Lorr was better.

I am sure it was great in Tier 9 but I prefer the Lorr in a tier 10 battle over the Chat so far
View Quote

Never sell a tier X.

The Lorraine and Batchat are wholly different animals. And did you even get the top gun?

You have to plan your moves in the Batchat and think ahead. Look specifically for isolated enemies and ambush them. Shoot from deep cover and bolt. Know where and into whom to put your rounds to be the most effective. Your target #1 with the Batchat should be enemy heavies, especially damaged enemy heavies. Put them out of the fight and then put your remaining rounds into whomever else has the misfortune of fighting your team. Second should be TD's. Meds and lights shouldn't be engaged unless you are far enough away that you can use your superior straight line speed to outrun them or lead them into traps.

Never leave your heavies. As soon as someone or several someone's get tangled up, you have X5 everyone else's damage in short order, channel your inner fucking asshole and as soon as most of those enemies fire, you zip in and clip out on the unsuspecting shitbrick. You have the power to one clip pretty much every tier X in the game. Play it that way. I nearly never engage enemy mediums in my Batchat because they tend to have the ability to hit back where enemy heavies have no chance in hell of scoring a hit on me. I'm in, dump, and take off to reload before they're even able to take a cursory shot at me.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:33:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Worked my ass off for this one! Just got my 2nd "Mark of Excellence"! And getting High Caliber in a T8 match with my Jackson no less! Dam I love this little tank destroyer!
Victory!

Battle: Erlenberg

Vehicle: M36 Jackson

Experience received: 1,212

Credits received: 31,087

Battle achievements: 2 Marks of Excellence, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:48:58 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
I was the same way when I got the batchat. Do you have the too gun yet?

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:51:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Not a Mastery badge or anything like that but a good example of what two 1390's can do to an E100.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1569134#team
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:43:22 AM EDT
[#25]
AAARGH!!!

Battle tip #112311

If you're in a healing tank, make sure that the friendly fire blocking mod is NOT engaged!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:22:38 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Hard, my ass, we're doing upwards of 15k damage as a platoon. When everyone in the platoon is doing upwards of 3k damage, you're making BANK!
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#27]
The light mission is cake if you're even moderately careful.  I'm averaging about 1800-2300 dmg unless I play like an idiot and try to be the medic.  You don't make the damage base if you're healing other tanks.  

The heavy mission Isn't too awful hard either.  The most difficult part is getting stuck in quick enough to get the damage dealt before all the targets are dead.

Haven't tried the TD yet.  No real interest in the French line at this time, so I figure I'll train up the other crews a bit and take on the TD last.

Anybody going to be tooning tomorrow night around 10pm mountain?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:03:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#28]

Never sell a tier X.

The Lorraine and Batchat are wholly different animals. And did you even get the top gun?

You have to plan your moves in the Batchat and think ahead. Look specifically for isolated enemies and ambush them. Shoot from deep cover and bolt. Know where and into whom to put your rounds to be the most effective. Your target #1 with the Batchat should be enemy heavies, especially damaged enemy heavies. Put them out of the fight and then put your remaining rounds into whomever else has the misfortune of fighting your team. Second should be TD's. Meds and lights shouldn't be engaged unless you are far enough away that you can use your superior straight line speed to outrun them or lead them into traps.

Never leave your heavies. As soon as someone or several someone's get tangled up, you have X5 everyone else's damage in short order, channel your inner fucking asshole and as soon as most of those enemies fire, you zip in and clip out on the unsuspecting shitbrick. You have the power to one clip pretty much every tier X in the game. Play it that way. I nearly never engage enemy mediums in my Batchat because they tend to have the ability to hit back where enemy heavies have no chance in hell of scoring a hit on me. I'm in, dump, and take off to reload before they're even able to take a cursory shot at me.

View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

Thanks for the tips. I have sold a few Tier 10s already as if I am not having fun in them, I don't see the point in keeping them when I can sell them and put the creds to something else. I run a standard account most of the time.

I will keep the BAt Chat for a wile longer and take in what you  said. I do have the top gun. It just seems this thing blows up a hell of a lot easier than the Lorr did lol. I think its the turning speeds thats getting me in trouble where I could actually dogfight in the Lorr, this thing absolutely cannot and I need to remember that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Thanks for the tips. I have sold a few Tier 10s already as if I am not having fun in them, I don't see the point in keeping them when I can sell them and put the creds to something else. I run a standard account most of the time.

I will keep the BAt Chat for a wile longer and take in what you  said. I do have the top gun. It just seems this thing blows up a hell of a lot easier than the Lorr did lol. I think its the turning speeds thats getting me in trouble where I could actually dogfight in the Lorr, this thing absolutely cannot and I need to remember that.
View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

That last part.  Yeah. Took me a while to get used to that when I made the switch.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Bat Chat is tough, you are a priority target in pubs.  It's a great tank to platoon with.  A Bat Chat and two E5's are unstoppable.  Or a Bat chat and two T62A's...forget it.  Get a team engaged, flank them, and lower the hammer.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:17:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#31]

View Quote

I promise, you can learn to play it. Watch several youtube videos. (quickybaby's, for example)

BC, E50M, & IS-7 are the only tier X tanks I can consistently win in.  My E-100 has a 40-ish% WR.

I bet that you are either trying to brawl, or you are trying to jump into a bar fight. You cannot afford to take 3 hits while fighting.

You have to snipe at the beginning of the match.  If you take damage while the enemy has 10 tanks left alive, your chances are probably under 50% for getting out alive.

This tank is not supposed to fully engage the fight until the battle is winding down, then it becomes mission impossible for OPFOR.  If you can come in at full speed and "steal" a kill from your team mates, you are doing it right.  This tank absolutely shines on maps like Steppes, Malinovka, Karelia, and sometimes the city maps, too, where you can put it's drive-by capable speed to good use.  Speed is life.  No, it doesn't turn great, but it goes forward and back really well.  If you get stuck brawling, make use of sudden changes in direction, if necessary.

I highly recommend that you consider training your driver for off road driving.  I recently "discovered" this skill for my T-54, because compared to T-54s that I face in battle, mine seemed slow.  Off Road adds 10% to your maneuverability on non-paved surfaces.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:

AAARGH!!!

Battle tip #112311

If you're in a healing tank, make sure that the friendly fire blocking mod is NOT engaged!!!
View Quote
<Alt>+LMB

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By Zoomies:

Hard, my ass, we're doing upwards of 15k damage as a platoon. When everyone in the platoon is doing upwards of 3k damage, you're making BANK!
View All Quotes

I think he was hard the whole time.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

I meant hard in the manner that a 5 man platoon focusing fire would eat enemy tanks up quickly.  Depending on which tank you were running, you might run out of enemy tanks before you get your damage in.

We had an awesome match last night where literally everyone on both teams went to the same area.  It was a gang fight, and loads of fun.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Good games last night Mike.  I was finally able to get a win in the 50 100 right after we disbanded the platoon.

I should be on again tonight for either games.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:30:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wav3form] [#36]

View Quote

That's all i've been playing for the past few days (the winter mode).  Best damage I've gotten was 10k in a mammoth but the people that play the game are, as you know, usually retarded so it's not hard to get a lot of damage.

Credits are pouring in and the new crews are gaining xp F A S T.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Finally, after jumping in without thinking about it, re-sold my 212A.

I have a 2-3 skill crew (mixed bag) and I need something lower tiered that I can enjoy on the Russian lines.

Advice?

TRG
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

I have a 2-3 skill crew (mixed bag) and I need something lower tiered that I can enjoy on the Russian lines.

Advice?

TRG
View Quote
Are you talking SPG, or other?  T-28 is OP as anything.  KV-1S is a good tank(not like before, of course).

SU-100 is one of my favorite TDs.  Tier 6 that maneuvers quickly, bounces some incoming rounds with good sloped armor, snapshots well, reasonable traverse, good camo, and hits really hard (350 avg, but I think it seems to avg loser to 400).

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Are you talking SPG, or other?  T-28 is OP as anything.  KV-1S is a good tank(not like before, of course).
SU-100 is one of my favorite TDs.  Tier 6 that maneuvers quickly, bounces some incoming rounds with good sloped armor, snapshots well, reasonable traverse, good camo, and hits really hard (350 avg, but I think it seems to avg loser to 400).

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Advice?

TRG

+1
The last gun on the SU100 is an instant pen on most tier 8's and deals a lot of damage.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

Play it more as a bombdiver.

I want to begin my route in J5, engage them in F3, and end up reloading behind the hill at A3 in cover behind my friendly line of mediums.

You can't get into turning fights.

Also if you think nobody is looking, make sure you nail the arty for the lulz. They never expect that one.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Haven't had many of these lately, so I'm thankful for this team

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Really starting to like the Cent 7/1. I've got the B barrel gun on it, which at tier 9 is okay but leaves a lot to be desired at tier 10. I'm about 13k away from unlocking the turret, and a hell of a long way away from unlocking the gun. Those two modules are what I'm going to grind the hell out of, followed by tracks then the final engine. Once I get the tracks, should I mount a v-stab, vents or egld? Part of me wants to keep it set up the way my Cent 1 is, with vents, optics and a rammer.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Never sell a tier X.

View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

unless it sucks liek the E4, Obj. 268 and the like
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Hahahahaha

Fired up tanks on my 360, ran 6 missions in a T1 Cunningham, pulled an ace tanker...

Shut it down for the night.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By tyman:

View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

The E4 doesn't suck, but it is very map dependent. At least that is what I've been able to determine after playing it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#46]

The E4 doesn't suck, but it is very map dependent. At least that is what I've been able to determine after playing it.
View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

It sucks more than Lindsay Lohan's and Kristin Stewart's acting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Never sell a tier X.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:55:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zoomies] [#48]
LOL

You're welcome, team.
9518 wn8.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:54:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Really starting to like the Cent 7/1. I've got the B barrel gun on it, which at tier 9 is okay but leaves a lot to be desired at tier 10. I'm about 13k away from unlocking the turret, and a hell of a long way away from unlocking the gun. Those two modules are what I'm going to grind the hell out of, followed by tracks then the final engine. Once I get the tracks, should I mount a v-stab, vents or egld? Part of me wants to keep it set up the way my Cent 1 is, with vents, optics and a rammer.
View Quote

Vstab, vents, rammer.

If you can vstab, you should vstab.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Never sell a tier X.

<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/user/vanilla_gorilla911/media/JoeWilsonYouLie_zpsfb7409b7.png.html" target="_blank">http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b53/vanilla_gorilla911/JoeWilsonYouLie_zpsfb7409b7.png</a>
View Quote

He's not wrong. It doesn't really do anything well except hit like a ton of penetrating bricks. It is basically an E100 without the awesome armor.

It is time better spent on better tanks and grinds.

I tried getting the final TD mission for two days in the damned thing, then one round with the tier 9 Conway later I had the mission done.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top