Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I had two full Bobdaxx sightings in a row!

Nice to see you man.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:34:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
I typically don't upload 1st class games anymore. However, I would say with the mid engine, stock tracks and stock turret with the 105mm mounted, 5k damage aint half bad. Now, to get those tracks so I can mount a rammer.......

<a href="http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/joecoastie99/media/shot_014_zpsxhwrswyr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/joecoastie99/shot_014_zpsxhwrswyr.jpg</a>  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I typically don't upload 1st class games anymore. However, I would say with the mid engine, stock tracks and stock turret with the 105mm mounted, 5k damage aint half bad. Now, to get those tracks so I can mount a rammer.......

<a href="http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/joecoastie99/media/shot_014_zpsxhwrswyr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/joecoastie99/shot_014_zpsxhwrswyr.jpg</a>  

You're running the torsion springs or whatever they're called, right? That'll let you rock the top gun and the difference it makes is huge.

Too bad I can't donate a little free XP to you. I did some of those FaceIt battles and got a sizable pile of gold along with tourney gold and may or may not have free XP'd my way to a certain tier X Russian TD. I'm not ready to buy it yet, and am saving my money for the Swedish line.

I also got love mail...

Acetankerforever (7:17:59 PM) whats it like to get easy mm all the time so you can have good stats you dont earn
Acetankerforever (7:18:39 PM) simp otter they all get easy wins all the time every update its worse than before you dont even have a tiny bit of the bullshit mm i get all the time
Acetankerforever (7:19:23 PM) rofl 63% such a joke fake ass stats cause of rigged fucking game will be tking you though if you get on my team
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Turboguy:
You're running the torsion springs or whatever they're called, right? That'll let you rock the top gun and the difference it makes is huge.
View All Quotes

Yup, I sure am. That's why I want the tracks next so I can slap a rammer on it. Crew is 3 skilled with BIA already.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Nice to see you man.
View Quote

yah man...we are training a new caller -lol  didnt go too well vs your guys.  But he is learning.  ONe thing he needs to change is that he does not like skorps.  Come on man.  I am about to 3 mark mine and he wouldnt let me take it...another thing he needs to learn-NEVER GO F the Cap on westfields.  Just kill shit

But it was good seeing you turbo
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:53:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By raizer:

yah man...we are training a new caller -lol  didnt go too well vs your guys.  But he is learning.  ONe thing he needs to change is that he does not like skorps.  Come on man.  I am about to 3 mark mine and he wouldnt let me take it...another thing he needs to learn-NEVER GO F the Cap on westfields.  Just kill shit

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By raizer:

Nice to see you man.

Yeah, he just needs to figure out his strats and if you're not seeing those TD''s it doesn't mean they're not there. Especially if there are large open areas.

I was calling the first battle against you guys and figured you'd see us south of the city on that hill and push to envelope with two heavies in the town, while slamming into my lights with your mediums so I put the skorpions behind the lights on the hills. I was surprised when you guys didn't back off and instead pushed into that crossfire toward the cap. If you'd have put the lights on the backside of the hill bridge and shot the ship out of my heavies there wouldn't have been shit I could have done.

Patience is a calling experience thing. I'm sure that given enough he will make a fine caller.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#7]
anyone wanna run 9's tonight? I'm running my M46 for an hour or two burning up my personal reserves....
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:04:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#8]
i highly recommend buying the skorpi0n when it comes back out-over 600 fights all solo-25-30 million credits and 10 ace tankers
No wn8 yet but its coming whenever they do the values.  BTW my PR went up 100 points...to 7940.  ITll be 8k in a week

Skorpion G    Germany TD8   battles 623       win  60.67%     damg 1818       avg exp 918
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

Match Maker decided it hated you.

Welcome to the party, pal.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Originally Posted By Shane333:
Did something happen yesterday?  Everything seemed fairly normal, and then suddenly I got stuck in a bunch of matches in a row where it didn't matter what I did or how well I played, my team would melt before my eyes and I'd find myself dog-piled.

Match Maker decided it hated you.

Welcome to the party, pal.

I feel all warm and welcome...or is that just the engine on fire?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:58:48 PM EDT
[#10]
anyone wanna run 9's tonight? I'm running my M46 for an hour or two burning up my personal reserves....
View Quote

Have to reinstall the client on my laptop. If that goes well I can bring the 53/55.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:44:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#11]

Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
Have to reinstall the client on my laptop. If that goes well I can bring the 53/55.
View All Quotes

If my company doesn't show up this evening, I'll bring my Leafblower.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
View All Quotes

I'm all for some lulz however, if it affects me getting the proper xp imma have to pass. I got stuff to grind homoe. Daddy needs another award tank
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm all for some lulz however, if it affects me getting the proper xp imma have to pass. I got stuff to grind homoe. Daddy needs another award tank
View All Quotes

You get the top gun for it yet?
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Yas. I am loving it
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Rebought the Pershing and put my M46 KR 3 skill crew in it, and free expd the final gun and turret. Ran a few rounds just now, this tank is much better than before.

Ever had one of those games where you are wondering, "How in the hell have I not died yet?"

This is one of those games.

Who knew the Pershing was a brawling heavy tank.......not me!
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Knightzone] [#16]

Oh shit, this thing is going to be a pain.

Strong points: Mobility is better than T32 by about 50%, Gun has 230mm of pen with standard rounds, 8.69 rate of fire(faster than M46 KR)accuracy and dispersion values are competitive, including all terrains; 70 rounds of ammo

Weak: Some tier 10s can likely pen turret. 240 alpha damage.

This is an OP British heavy imo
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Fucking teams today are comparable to if the School for the Blind let their students have access to the internet for a day.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Fucking teams today are comparable to if the School for the Blind let their students have access to the internet for a day.
View Quote

This post is accurate.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#19]
3 for 10. Fucktards. Fucktards everywhere
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
I've noticed.  I'm 4 for 15.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Do I wanna play tonite??  Aw fuk it how bad can it be.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Turns out l, when you TK an unicum from Aces for shooting you, they get super butthurt
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Ugh,  teams tonight are brutally bad.  To make it worse were getting ready for the campaign that starts two days after the election . Good Damm I hate the campaigns that go tier 6 tier 8 them tier 10. I don't even know what tank it's for.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:27:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By moprint:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By moprint:

It's that bad.  Unless you have a crazy good game it won't be enough to overcome the rampant stupidity of the pubs tonight.

Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I have been one shot by arty more than I can count tonight.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Stop sitting still
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By ludder093:

Stop sitting still

View All Quotes

Stop sitting still

5 per game. Multiple games.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:10:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Ugh,  teams tonight are brutally bad.  To make it worse were getting ready for the campaign that starts two days after the election . Good Damm I hate the campaigns that go tier 6 tier 8 them tier 10. I don't even know what tank it's for.
View Quote

I'm deploying in a month and too fucking busy right now to screw around in that campaign.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:14:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#29]

I'm deploying in a month and too fucking busy right now to screw around in that campaign.
View All Quotes

I looked up the reward tank.  It's the Chinese 121b. Smaller fun then the 121 but more armor.  Finally something to put my 6 skill 59 crew into

Don't have anyone you trust to run your account for you during the campaign?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:00:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#30]
I looked up the reward tank.  It's the Chinese 121b. Smaller fun then the 121 but more armor.  Finally something to put my 6 skill 59 crew into  

View All Quotes

I can't in good conscience have someone else run my account while I'm still here. I just wish they'd make these campaigns a week instead of three. For us in these higher tier clans these campaigns are like a damned second job.

While I'm gone I'll give my account to a couple people, clan leadership, etc and let them decide what to do with it. Use it for a sock puppet if they need an extra guy or just boot me and bring someone else in. I'm pretty sure I can get back into SIMP at the end when i get back in July or another clan if I really wanted to.

ETA: are you guys beating up on Otter yet? They have a shitpile of resources and aren't going to do shit with them because dead clan is dead, so you might as well take some too. Also the fuckers attacked SIMP while we were going through our issues in February and March to try and steal and we ended up stopping everyone that tried. I hope Otter comes back, but that doesn't mean anyone should give them any quarter. Lots of really good, decent people in that clan. Hopefully we can snap a few more up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#31]

I can't in good conscience have someone else run my account while I'm still here. I just wish they'd make these campaigns a week instead of three. For us in these higher tier clans these campaigns are like a damned second job.

While I'm gone I'll give my account to a couple people, clan leadership, etc and let them decide what to do with it. Use it for a sock puppet if they need an extra guy or just boot me and bring someone else in. I'm pretty sure I can get back into SIMP at the end when i get back in July or another clan if I really wanted to.

ETA: are you guys beating up on Otter yet? They have a shitpile of resources and aren't going to do shit with them because dead clan is dead, so you might as well take some too. Also the fuckers attacked SIMP while we were going through our issues in February and March to try and steal and we ended up stopping everyone that tried. I hope Otter comes back, but that doesn't mean anyone should give them any quarter. Lots of really good, decent people in that clan. Hopefully we can snap a few more up.
View All Quotes

I don't know who we're at war with to be honest. I haven't been playing much and I'm cringing at the thought of another long campaign.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Stop sitting still
View All Quotes

Stop sitting still

"Arty too OP?"

"WG: Don't get shot by arty."

/sigh
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 2:40:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#33]

I don't know who we're at war with to be honest. I haven't been playing much and I'm cringing at the thought of another long campaign.

View All Quotes

Yeah, our leader announced last night that we're in it. I remember what some assholes did for a stupid fucking free tank during the last campaign.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tyman:

"Arty too OP?"

/sigh
View All Quotes

Stop sitting still

"Arty too OP?"

/sigh

Unless I'm in arty. Then you are perfectly safe. I'm lucky to get 1 hit in my 4 skill GWP in a match.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Meh, it's a campaign. If anyone gets assmad about getting attacked during a campaign where fame is given for fights, they're retards.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Victory!
Battle: Redshire
Vehicles: M48A1 Patton
Experience received: 1,821
Credits earned: 75,173
Battle achievements: Top Gun, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By Drifter75:

Victory!

View Quote
very nice. I'm on the 46 and am loving it.

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 1:03:50 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Victory!

The m46 is one of my favorite tanks in the game.  It's just so good.

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:04:22 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Victory!

Did you know it can roll for over 550 with HE? Neither did the RU in this replay.

No, it's not ACE but, in the words of my arty back up "holy shit, Coastie, how are you still alive?"

http://wotreplays.com/site/3055140#windstorm-inquisitivespaniard-m46_patton

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Did you know it can roll for over 550 with HE? Neither did the RU in this replay.

No, it's not ACE but, in the words of my arty back up "holy shit, Coastie, how are you still alive?"

View All Quotes
Victory!

If you love the M46...

You'll hate the M48.

It doesn't do half the shit that makes the M46 such a beast. The APCR as standard is great though.

Give me the M46 with the M48's gun and I would fucking love it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 12:02:50 PM EDT
[#41]

If you love the M46...

You'll hate the M48.

It doesn't do half the shit that makes the M46 such a beast. The APCR as standard is great though.

View All Quotes

Victory!

If you love the M46...

You'll hate the M48.

Yup, I hate the m48 with a passion. It's a downgrade to the m46 in every way imo.

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#42]
So what modpacks and XVM configs are you guys using these days?
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cgrant26:
View Quote

I run Quickybaby's modpack (just XVM config and battle assistant) but I also run a few other separate mods.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#44]

I run Quickybaby's modpack (just XVM config and battle assistant) but I also run a few other separate mods.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By cgrant26:

Cough, warpack cough.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:42:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#45]
3 games played in my 53/55 so far. 2 aces

Suck it Arty haters
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#46]
E5 HD model confirmed OP

just bounced 6 out of 8 shots off an E5 from a 50B with 325 pen APCR.  

Cool.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#47]

E5 HD model confirmed OP

just bounced 6 out of 8 shots off an E5 from a 50B with 325 pen APCR.  

Cool.
View Quote
They are literally like one of Hanibal's Elephants. Everyone is like Bring it doooooooown. They just take and absolute ass kicking and if they are played like a claymore, you better hope you either have arty or a FV  on your team. Fuck I hate E5's

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:37:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Floridian] [#49]
My clan beat the snot out of TurboGuy and his hogwarts in a tier-6 skirmish tonight  

Next time I'll get into the battle earlier to bring even more firepower, but until then ... Turbo - bring real tanks from now on.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2016 11:47:39 PM EDT
[#50]
I hope Otter comes back, but that doesn't mean anyone should give them any quarter. Lots of really good, decent people in that clan. Hopefully we can snap a few more up.
View Quote

We fought the new 'otter' clan for clan wars at tier 6.  They are now Quickybaby's super special something somethings.

[URL=http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/[QSSF]]http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/[QSSF][/URL]

Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top