Is this new?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:42:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ACPjunkie:
http://i.imgur.com/gLA0Mgl.png

Is this new?
View Quote

Naw it happens when u kill 100 of a certain type of class of Vehicles Maus one is only 10 Because Maus
Here they are.

Hunter

Destroy 100 or more: Jagdpanther, Jagdtiger, PzKpfw V Panther, Panther II, PzKpfw VI Tiger, PzKpfw VI Tiger (P), PzKpfw VI Ausf. B Tiger II, Löwe, GW Panther, GW Tiger, Jagdpanther II, 8.8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger, Panther/M10, Aufklärungspanzer Panther, Leopard prototype A, Leopard 1

The Lion of Sinai

Destroy at least 100 tanks of the IS series and vehicles based on their chassis:
IS; IS-3; IS-4; IS-6; IS-7; IS-8; ISU-152; Object 261, Object 263, Object 268, Object 704

Patton Valley

Destroy 100 M46 Patton or M48A1 Patton IIIs.

Mouse Trap

Destroy 10 or more Pz.Kpfw VIII Maus tanks. Total results on all tanks are included

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

NaCL up in the house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
http://i.imgur.com/Aosn3gk.png

Bert is life

NaCL up in the house.

Someone rang?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tyman:

Someone rang?
View All Quotes

Bert is life

NaCL up in the house.

Someone rang?

I should post up the replay from the match where I was driving a M12 and shotgunned a Comet, a Crom, and a Tiger to secure the win.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats done now 120 K credits or 3 Crom B games Tomorrow and the T25 At is mine and i should be able to do more Missions with the 105 mm

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

My happiest day in WOT, so far at least, was when I sold that POS T34/100.  The TVP VTU ain't a box of chocolate either, but at least you can find a play style that works....more or less.  The t34/100 simply doesn't have anything it is consistently good enough at to adapt to.  And its weaknesses are legion.

But who knows?  Coastie may well find it an enjoyable tank.  Turbo tells me he enjoys all kinds of questionable activities that most heterosexual men find repulsive.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Accidental:

CZ tier 7... yeah I've had good games in it and I've had bad games in it. Not really a fun tank to play, but it can be doable.

My happiest day in WOT, so far at least, was when I sold that POS T34/100.  The TVP VTU ain't a box of chocolate either, but at least you can find a play style that works....more or less.  The t34/100 simply doesn't have anything it is consistently good enough at to adapt to.  And its weaknesses are legion.

But who knows?  Coastie may well find it an enjoyable tank.  Turbo tells me he enjoys all kinds of questionable activities that most heterosexual men find repulsive.

T34-100 wasn't that horrible. I just sniped like a total fag more often than not and shot a lot of gold. Picked on Jap heavies who thought they were safe.

The VTU I for the most part ground out in Strongholds and for that, never really having to face tier X tanks, it wasn't bad with the smaller gun because it was always going through, had a fast reload and shell velocity, etc.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:26:02 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

CZ tier 7... yeah I've had good games in it and I've had bad games in it. Not really a fun tank to play, but it can be doable.

How did I miss this post? Lmao.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dmnoid77] [#9]

I should post up the replay from the match where I was driving a M12 and shotgunned a Comet, a Crom, and a Tiger to secure the win.
View Quote

Since I threatened...

Meh kind of round overall but 5:00 or so through the end makes up for it. When I watched the replay I saw about half a dozen things I should have done differently.

What happens when hit probability is kind.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:25:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

I'm tired. I played way too late for the last few weeks. I'm banging out the Jap line and buying the CZ ticket. 9 bucks for a tier 8 premium. OK.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kar98k:
Originally Posted By bssrf4:

I have the French missions done.  Russian will be done shortly.  I'll probably finish the German as well.  But thats about it.  

I literally have no life anyone who grinds this A. Has no life B. Is super unicum and bangs out 5-6 k per game. If you did the math it was well north of 300 damage every day for a month. The only way to do this is have tier 5's that you're good in and tier 9/10's that you're good in. Tier 5 for kills top tier for damage.    

I'm going on hiatus after I'm done. Time to play some other stuff.

I'm not even close to getting all the nations -  I just finished USA and I think it took about 10 days to get the Germans.  After I finished the Germans I got to thinking about the reward tank and the missions required and decided it was too time-consuming, and not what I want to dedicate over a month of play for.

And I'm not gonna spend the $$ for the tokens.  It will be just one more tank that I don't have in my garage.

Only knocked out the German line when I thought I would go for this. Decided that I did not want to devote all my time to WoT to get it done. I'd like to have a T-44-100, but oh well.

I'm tired. I played way too late for the last few weeks. I'm banging out the Jap line and buying the CZ ticket. 9 bucks for a tier 8 premium. OK.

Haha yeah. Dude for the T-34 aways back, I had only the Chi-ri and ground that shit out in 2 days... fuck I didn't play for a week after that. I did enjoy the 12000 gold though. I couldn't do it this time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Exactly, T-34/100... should have been tier 6 and the auto loader before it at tier 7. T-34/100, like you said, is like RNG... it's an RNG tank... sometimes it performs...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:42:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Do skills level up by factors or something? I free xp'd my Chaffee commander to get 6th sense when all the crew were at 96%. Since then, the rest of the crew have made it to 99% while the 2nd skill commanders BIA perk is already up to 48%?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:11:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:

Do skills level up by factors or something? I free xp'd my Chaffee commander to get 6th sense when all the crew were at 96%. Since then, the rest of the crew have made it to 99% while the 2nd skill commanders BIA perk is already up to 48%?
View Quote
Skills level much faster through the lower levels. The last few skill points take for fucking ever.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:00:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#14]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Skills level much faster through the lower levels. The last few skill points take for fucking ever.  
View All Quotes

And that is where Prem tanks come in handy with the Accelerated training.

Then with you Gold Stat padders who play Tourneys well you see that Reserve button when u click it there is 3 options the 3RD lets ya buy Reserves for gold. and that in turn gets you even more Exp  

Case in Point Crom B crew is at 96 % of 3rd official skill on 4 of the crew BIA does not count comes with Tank.

If i have the extra gold i would by a few Crew experience large and a few Medium as well and commit to the thug life for those hours in the Crom b only and Walla the hard part of the Final few points to get to next Skill is Vanquished

4 Large and 4 Medium is what 300 gold Meh for the exp it can give you it helps

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

Then with you Gold Stat padders who play Tourneys well you see that Reserve button when u click it there is 3 options the 3RD lets ya buy Reserves for gold. and that in turn gets you even more Exp  

Case in Point Crom B crew is at 96 % of 3rd official skill on 4 of the crew BIA does not count comes with Tank.

If i have the extra gold i would by a few Crew experience large and a few Medium as well and commit to the thug life for those hours in the Crom b only and Walla the hard part of the Final few points to get to next Skill is Vanquished

http://i.imgur.com/lKnmagx.jpg
View All Quotes

You could also spend free exp on your crewmembers skill as well.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Knightzone:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Knightzone:

wait until you're trying to get those last 3 points on your 6th skill

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:58:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#17]

wait until you're trying to get those last 3 points on your 6th skill  
View Quote

Ludder it would be 5th BIA is technically a free skill set on the Crom b

Knight i do that when i need Sixth sense on a Critical scale fast.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Bert is life

View Quote

I hope it still is despite the recent nerf.  I'm on the Birch Gun with the Bert as my end stage for Brit arty.

And fuck you, Sexton II, just fuck you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

The VTU I for the most part ground out in Strongholds and for that, never really having to face tier X tanks, it wasn't bad with the smaller gun because it was always going through, had a fast reload and shell velocity, etc.
View Quote

The gun depression with the first VTU turret is good enough to not upgrade.  You give up a bit of view range, hp, and reload time, but I found it to really keep me alive longer because the gun is very accurate and snap shots over hills worked for me.  Anyone thinking about the VTU should be mindful of it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Best Gun Depression in game when i stop Playing thug life in the Crom b i will go back to the Comet.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
I might have finally learned how to Comet

Victory!!
Battle: Prokhorovka
Vehicles: Comet
Experience received: 3,942 ( x2)
: 51,621 (  -681)
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Confederate, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Mission completed! Reward: Personal Reserves: Additional Free Experience per Battle

Efficiency/WN8:3 871 (100)10 976 (100)

Best Gun Depression in game when i stop Playing thug life in the Crom b i will go back to the Comet.  

Crusader gets -12 degrees as well.  That tank can be a nasty little bitch.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#21]

The gun depression with the first VTU turret is good enough to not upgrade.  You give up a bit of view range, hp, and reload time, but I found it to really keep me alive longer because the gun is very accurate and snap shots over hills worked for me.  Anyone thinking about the VTU should be mindful of it.
View All Quotes

I never noticed the disparity in gun depression between the two.  Trading 10m view range and 2 degrees/S of traverse speed is worth it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#22]
totally epic Rudy game !

3 vs 8 in the end !

hahahaah

http://wotreplays.com/site/2987254#westfield-fzg_immel-t-34-85_rudy

we won with basically half the team scoring ZERO HP....
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

FYI: Reserves DO NOT work in Strongholds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Bones45:

View All Quotes

Shit goes re buys it TY i never Noticed lol

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Well shit but for those of us that do not do Strong holds its are only option
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:52:25 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

Our

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Shung:
totally epic Rudy game !

3 vs 8 in the end !

hahahaah

View Quote

Ok, that luchs was a complete idiot.  I don't know how you managed not to team kill him.  Would have been no loss to your side.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Our  
View All Quotes

Our  

DOH
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:22:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#29]

DOH
View All Quotes

Our  

DOH

You're in a clan, why arent you doing strongholds?

Seriously, get like three clan members together and you have other people you toon with and run some tier 6's.

Tier 8's are problematic without the organization of a clan that does higher tier stuff, but anyone can get a 6 together.

If I throw out an invite to my friends list I'll have at least six people join whatever I am up to.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:47:56 PM EDT
[#30]

Seriously, get like three clan members together and you have other people you toon with and run some tier 6's.

Tier 8's are problematic without the organization of a clan that does higher tier stuff, but anyone can get a 6 together.

If I throw out an invite to my friends list I'll have at least six people join whatever I am up to.
View Quote

Ill have to ask them its something i wanna do i have a Very Capable Tier 6 and Tier 8
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Our  

DOH

Run a tier 6 prem in SH, and watch the money roll in.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Run a tier 6 prem in SH, and watch the money roll in.
View Quote

if they dont do it im goingto have to find some one that is. I am getting to where i have a bunch of tier 8 tanks i need to buy
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#33]
We Lost but damn if i did not put up a Fight Against a Blue WN8 the Patton got Gold Rounded i knew they would pen almost 2k damage in a Tier 10 game not bad for me.

FYI we lost and Don't ask me how with are better players melting in the end

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Persistence Finally Paid off Now i only have the 3k damage Medium Mission to do Lmfao i keep getting close with the T-44

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Yes.  Crew XP is exponential.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#36]
This is why i Ignore Chance to Win OMG Under 50 % were going to lose. Rammed that Enemy Crom. After I was down to 15 health and i made E2 my Bitch he was so badly broken he could barely move Modules all of them Fucked up

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Ok, that luchs was a complete idiot.  I don't know how you managed not to team kill him.  Would have been no loss to your side.
View All Quotes
totally epic Rudy game !

3 vs 8 in the end !

hahahaah

Yeah, that 3 vs 8 was reallly a 2 vs 8 :)
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
totally epic Rudy game !

3 vs 8 in the end !

hahahaah

Where the hell have you been hiding? Guess I need to put up some more E25 replays and you'll come around more often.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#39]
hey.

well, work, work, and work

but didnt you see my new global winrate ? 60.12%  
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#40]

hey.

View Quote
Gtfo. Nice work. Seal clubber

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 4:41:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#41]
Getting there My recent is Finally going in the Right Direction. i May have Re bought a Seal Clubber Tier 6 Soviet Tank Destroyer as well.

Reason Being SU-100 i only played 108 games in it before moving up to quick now rebuilding the line before i go for the tier 8 which is fully researched and unlocked

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Interesting News about japan Heavies the high Tier ones

Japanese Heavies Supertest Changes

Type 4 Heavy (Tier 9)

Weight limit changed from 165,000 to 170,000
Type 5 Heavy (Tier 10)

Front Hull Armor changed from 260 to 270
Side Hull Armor changed from 140 to 160
Front Turret Armor changed from 260 to 280
A new gun is being tested as well.

And there is this as well

Notice the HUGE Flat Spot on the lower hull in the front is now on Both AKA as Pennable Big time

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#43]
What is the opinion of the Pershing?
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

hey.

Pot meet kettle...

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Pot meet kettle...  
View All Quotes

hey.

Pot meet kettle...  
Is it seal clubbing if you enjoy tier 567?

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:41:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Floridian] [#46]
View All Quotes
hey.

Pot meet kettle...  

My definition:  I think it's seal clubbing if one is in a normal tier 5 tank or TD.  A Tier 5 light that gets stuck in higher-tier matches isn't seal clubbing, and I don't believe tier 6 is seal-clubbing anymore now that the 3601 and the Konisch barrel seal-clubbers are no longer a thing.

Do I still play and enjoy tier 5?  Hell yes.   But it's seal clubbing if I'm in the T-34 or T67.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 8:54:07 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

hey.

Pot meet kettle...  
Below tier 8 consistently? Seal Clubber

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

hey.

Pot meet kettle...  
If I think about it, most of my stuff it 7 or above. The only ones I play at low tier are the tilda, t67, 340 and kv2. I mostly play higher tiers.....I think? At least lately.  Meh, fuck the baddies IDGAF.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Type 4 Heavy (Tier 9)

Type 5 Heavy (Tier 10)

Notice the HUGE Flat Spot on the lower hull in the front is now on Both AKA as Pennable Big time

https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1669/Hfkf-8NN0Xg.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1672/4c4zm5W8qzI.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1657/qlbbM721Btc.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1660/TUaBY7xQhiU.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/167b/_1OJ9EVQLOY.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1684/XIqiLBbF7g8.jpg
View Quote

yes

we need to make them with even more fucking armor than before

sweet christ fuck, WG is fucking retarded
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 11:13:59 PM EDT
[#50]

yes

View All Quotes

Type 4 Heavy (Tier 9)

Type 5 Heavy (Tier 10)

https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1669/Hfkf-8NN0Xg.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1672/4c4zm5W8qzI.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1657/qlbbM721Btc.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1660/TUaBY7xQhiU.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/167b/_1OJ9EVQLOY.jpg
https://pp.vk.me/c638419/v638419938/1684/XIqiLBbF7g8.jpg

yes

After playing the type 4 and selling it, I can see why they did it. The armor on them did not play the same as the lower tiered Japanese heavies. I sold my Type 4 because every tier 10 heavy or TD just went straight through the front, or on the cheeks of the turret with standard rounds. Angling wont help either because of the hull cheeks. Its still OP. That gun is amazing for a tier 9. Overall its not a great tank to play because everyone, including tomatoes, will spam heat.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top