Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Originally Posted By oscardeuce:
Sorry to the fellow arfcomer I just killed in his arty
Red goat
He still lives!. He quit arfcom  

I miss my TRG.

Oh snap! You killed TRG!?!

I think he is the only person that came close to the levels of hate I attained.

It fueled me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kar98k:

What was today's micro-update?
View Quote

Mother fucker Like it needed more help

Small WoT Micropatch

2016-08-24 ~ SEBASTIANUL~ LEAVE A COMMENT

Today the game got updated on all servers.

Contents of the micropatch:

– Fixed display of lists of volunteers for Strongholds;
– Fixed display of the error “Action temporarily unavailable” on entering the Stronghold window
– Rheinmetall Skorpion: radio range increased from 400m to 700m
– The Strv m/42-57 Alt A.2, available for supertesters, recieved an autoloading gun
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

It fueled me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By oscardeuce:
Sorry to the fellow arfcomer I just killed in his arty
Red goat
He still lives!. He quit arfcom  

I miss my TRG.

It fueled me.

Didn't even know he played WOT.  I will be sure to kill his virtual tank if I ever see him. :)
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#4]
lemme guess

micropatch killed mods........
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tyman:
lemme guess

View Quote

Where have you been hiding? Add me from wherever you are playing, need someone to carry me!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By j97531:

Where have you been hiding? Add me from wherever you are playing, need someone to carry me!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By j97531:
lemme guess

lmao

i'm everywhere
and nowhere

pm me your in-game name again
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#7]

lemme guess

View Quote
OMC works fine.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#8]
It's nice to be back in the O-Ni after a week.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
OMC works fine.  
View All Quotes
lemme guess

OMC works fine.  

I didn't notice anything either.  XVM worked with Aslains
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#10]
This week 1385   Base exp this game

1100 ish  Base exp next game did this

The Bull Dog did not like his High Explosive 2 shell hits for almost 850
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

View Quote
You back from vacation?

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#12]
You back from vacation?  
View All Quotes
You back from vacation?  

If by vacation you mean forced absence due to repeatedly shelling a tard in a M5A1, then yes.

If you mean OBX, headed there Saturday afternoon.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#13]
OMC works fine.  
View All Quotes
lemme guess

OMC works fine.  

yeah, mods seem fine

yiss
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:19:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
This week 1385   Base exp this game

http://i.imgur.com/QZMvZef.jpg

1100 ish  Base exp next game did this

The Bull Dog did not like his High Explosive 2 shell hits for almost 850
http://i.imgur.com/VzSBMIO.jpg
View Quote

Nice games.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 4:41:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#15]

Nice games.
View Quote

Thanks turbo.

i have an interesting strategy that seems to be working right now with the Crom B when the game starts i load a HE round go scouting see where they are if i can get a shot early on its usually a scout i find and that works out fairly well.

spot as many as i can get the early spots in.

then start actively hunting.

my reload in the crom b is just over 3 seconds

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#16]

If by vacation you mean forced absence due to repeatedly shelling a tard in a M5A1, then yes.

View All Quotes

You back from vacation?  

Headed out the door right now. See you round

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:37:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#17]
Well I am sitting with 2959 points, position 383.  Our teams are all messed up trying to get as many people tank rewards.  I only did 4 fights last night and its seemed to drag on and on and on.  Our defenses last night were at 0100 hours-no way i stay for that with 3k points.  I assume I am safe.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By raizer:
Well I am sitting with 2959 points, position 383.  Our teams are all messed up trying to get as many people tank rewards.  I only did 4 fights last night and its seemed to drag on and on and on.  Our defenses last night were at 0100 hours-no way i stay for that with 3k points.  I assume I am safe.
View Quote

The point minimum is going up ~240 per day and right now it's at 1548.

My gross estimation is that you're safe and that if you have ~2500+ you're in there.

Reason: There aren't many players that are going to come from behind out of fucking nowhere and kick you out of the running. If you're on the cusp, sure, that's a possibility, but you're in 383rd place. Even if you took the rest of the campaign off, and somehow 750 people who are out of the tank right now got into the runnings above you, you're still going to get it.

Because the last few days are pretty much just top clanmembers shuffling around in the top 2000, even I could take the rest of the campaign off and still get the prize.

I've said for a long time that they should just give the top 20 clan's members who fight 15 battles the tank and then put out 2000 more tanks. These campaigns are a lot of work and there a lot of people who would like a shot, but know that those of us in the top 20 clans pretty much monopolize the prizes, so don't take part. The top clans are guaranteed the prizes anyway, throw the rest of the community a bone and give them some tanks too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
I'm sitting at 2200 points. we're trying to get everyone to 2600 to be safe, doing our best to get 60+ members the tank.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#20]
HE in the Skorp G is great fun.  Nuke other Skorp Gs, RHMs and scouts.

Skorp G is way OP.  I just keep racking up 2.5k WN8 battles and only doing about 2500 attack, whole pocketing almost 70k creds per game
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#21]

My gross estimation is that you're safe and that if you have ~2500+ you're in there.

Reason: There aren't many players that are going to come from behind out of fucking nowhere and kick you out of the running. If you're on the cusp, sure, that's a possibility, but you're in 383rd place. Even if you took the rest of the campaign off, and somehow 750 people who are out of the tank right now got into the runnings above you, you're still going to get it.

Because the last few days are pretty much just top clanmembers shuffling around in the top 2000, even I could take the rest of the campaign off and still get the prize.

I've said for a long time that they should just give the top 20 clan's members who fight 15 battles the tank and then put out 2000 more tanks. These campaigns are a lot of work and there a lot of people who would like a shot, but know that those of us in the top 20 clans pretty much monopolize the prizes, so don't take part. The top clans are guaranteed the prizes anyway, throw the rest of the community a bone and give them some tanks too.
View All Quotes

yah the lower clans might get a small window because they can fight good clans who are just throwing whoever onto their teams in order to get as many people as possible in the running f the tank.  But the lower clans have no chance in the big x5 x10 fights that happen on the final battles for land because we and I assume, other clans, pretty much fuck off during the night but when those x5 x10 fights for land come up, we put the a teams out and hold on for wins-pretty much prevents the lower clans from significant gains.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Some one want to dumb down how these campaigns work? Whats this about free tanks and all?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:57:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tyman] [#23]

View All Quotes

oh wow

i jumped up to 412 last night from 5xx something when I last checked.  noice

2925 pts here

alley of fame says you're at 472 right now Turbo, 2825 pts
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By ACPjunkie:

Some one want to dumb down how these campaigns work? Whats this about free tanks and all?
View Quote
Good Clans battle each other and get points for those battles. The 2000 with the most points get a free tank.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By ACPjunkie:
View Quote

Basically, it's a bunch of stronghold fights with tournaments.  You get a bunch of points for doing stuff like wins and meeting objectives.  The top 2000 players get a free "reward" tank for doing well.  It's an IS-5, T95/Chieftain, or new ugly armored KV-4 tank.  Pretty much no one gives two shits about teh tanks and people only care about being competitive and wanting to be first or with the tank for bragging rights.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#26]
LT vz. 38 and I are not getting along.
View Quote

Your Czech pain is just getting started, friend.  BTDT, got the fuckin' t-shirt.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
Your Czech pain is just getting started, friend.  BTDT, got the fuckin' t-shirt.
View All Quotes

You're the only resonance I have had the 34/100 unlocked and bought for months yet have 0 battle in it. I just don't have the patience for shit grinds anymore.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Damn right.

Start loading the 120mm APFSDS in your T1 Cunningham for best results. Shit is CASH!

Seriously, though, I'm kind of an HE junkie and fire it whenever I get the chance at targets I *KNOW* it will be devastating to, like Hellcats, French tanks, and Type 64's if they're close and I can afford to. Meaning I have enough health to safely pull off a scam for the lulz. I beaned a 50-100 in my VK2801 with an HE shell right up the pooper for 550 the other night and homeboy was *NOT* okay with it and called me a SIMP cheater for bringing an OP tank into that stronghold battle... A tier 8 battle.

Until you're at about tier 6, unless you're firing a derp cannon, you shouldn't be using HE. Just use AP or gold rounds.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ponger:
Heck, I play any tank available.  Once I get killed in one, I go to the garage and pick another and head out to another battle.Don't the rounds you buy apply to any tank?

Do the rounds you buy for your 223 AR15 apply to your 308 M14?

Each individual tank has its own gun, modules, crew, research, and ammo.

are you kidding me turbo?  is that what is holding me  back?  I have to use diff ammo?

Damn right.

Start loading the 120mm APFSDS in your T1 Cunningham for best results. Shit is CASH!

Seriously, though, I'm kind of an HE junkie and fire it whenever I get the chance at targets I *KNOW* it will be devastating to, like Hellcats, French tanks, and Type 64's if they're close and I can afford to. Meaning I have enough health to safely pull off a scam for the lulz. I beaned a 50-100 in my VK2801 with an HE shell right up the pooper for 550 the other night and homeboy was *NOT* okay with it and called me a SIMP cheater for bringing an OP tank into that stronghold battle... A tier 8 battle.

Until you're at about tier 6, unless you're firing a derp cannon, you shouldn't be using HE. Just use AP or gold rounds.

Surprise buttsex is best butt sex when driving a T49.  The lulz are unmatched in the game IMO.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#29]
You're the only resonance I have had the 34/100 unlocked and bought for months yet have 0 battle in it. I just don't have the patience for shit grinds anymore.  
View All Quotes

I am glad to see my my various PSA's on the 34/100 have not gone unheeded.  Hated that POS.  TVP VTU is better.  But not THAT much better.  At least you can abuse hills with the first turret and protect your weak ass armor.    I will admit though that the Skoda T50 is a rape machine.   The autoloader on the tank is simply lethal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

I haven't been able to decide if it's a tank line that doesn't click with me or just my general inability to produce results in a medium tank.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I see your point but I selected the multiple use option.  But even for the tank displayed in the garage it doesn't show up.  Apparently there's a two step process, buy the stuff then load it.  How do you load it on the tank?  
View All Quotes
Heck, I play any tank available.  Once I get killed in one, I go to the garage and pick another and head out to another battle.Don't the rounds you buy apply to any tank?

I see your point but I selected the multiple use option.  But even for the tank displayed in the garage it doesn't show up.  Apparently there's a two step process, buy the stuff then load it.  How do you load it on the tank?  

world of tanks tutorial videos This guy is pretty good at covering the basics.  There are a bunch of other people posting videos like this as well.  

The in game tutorial and the online documentation could be better.  Some of it is outdated due to changes and patches to the game.  AFAIK there really isn't a good set of instructions about the on screen interface and all of the settings.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By Bones45:
world of tanks tutorial videos This guy is pretty good at covering the basics.  There are a bunch of other people posting videos like this as well.  

The in game tutorial and the online documentation could be better.  Some of it is outdated due to changes and patches to the game.  AFAIK there really isn't a good set of instructions about the on screen interface and all of the settings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bones45:

Thanks bones.  Figured out you need to slide the bar on the default ammo to bring on the new stuff.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:40:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#33]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#34]
People are super salty tonight.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:09:43 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

read the name carefully
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#36]

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/saltyisthebestflavor/signature.png

read the name carefully
View All Quotes

read the name carefully
ugh don't tell me one of your alter egos is in FUSION...

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes

read the name carefully

well, sort of kind of mine now'ish

it's been banned for 29 days.....tomorrow it gets unbanned.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#38]
thanks to a bunch of 20x multipliers tonight, I'm up to 76th place.....in the latest update, I jumped 201 spots after one battle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:43:01 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

read the name carefully

brb dropping down to FUSION channels in T.S. to tell them to remove you

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

read the name carefully

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:46:02 PM EDT
[#41]
got faceraped by OTTER but ended the night with good points

should end up with around 4366 points i think and won't be on as I'm moving so not sure when I'll have net again
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:01:29 AM EDT
[#42]
got faceraped by OTTER but ended the night with good points

should end up with around 4366 points i think and won't be on as I'm moving so not sure when I'll have net again
View Quote

I'm at 3941 points which give's me 143 overall.

Pretty much safe.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:06:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#43]
I think Im safe at #486/ w 3168 points.  Only did one fight last night...we chipped too many so i got in a  scrub fight w red sky.  We were short due to the fact we had 3 fights at once. And we camped ruinberg...and we won 10-5 LOL were they salty.  First they were crying about camping then we rushed them and focused the fuck out of them w 3 mins to go. Red sky was bitter and told us that camping, even when down a tank is for scrubs!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

read the name carefully

Do you have an account in every top clan?

What's your SIMP name?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:24:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#45]
I think Im safe at #486/ w 3168 points.  Only did one fight last night...we chipped too many so i got in a  scrub fight w red sky.  We were short due to the fact we had 3 fights at once. And we camped ruinberg...and we won 10-5 LOL were they salty.  First they were crying about camping then we rushed them and focused the fuck out of them w 3 mins to go. Red sky was bitter and told us that camping, even when down a tank is for scrubs!
View Quote

What-Fucking-Ever.

It's tier 8 and they wanted you to push into their ready defenses. Fuck them and fuck that. You simply don't have the tanks, armor, or the HP pool to be pushing anywhere without a lot of calculation and feint so you don't just stomp your way into a massed fire ambush. Kudos to your caller for recognizing that shit and beating them mentally before slapping them around.

We literally did exactly this strategy to Otter last night and went slow so they'd make a mistake before we pounced. The younger crowd has exactly zero patience, taking your time in getting to them or plain out making them wait is an absolutely valid strategy because brainfucking the hyperactive 15 year olds is still outside their area of expertise.

On Fiery Salient vs Otter we pushed up the West side of the train tracks and they set up a great defense against us there, but then instead of pouring over into them, we just sat there occasionally taking shots. Eventually they started pouring over and wanted to hit and run and were doing well, were up HP and tanks, but then I came diving up the East side into their reloading 13-90s and their caller had to have told the constant fire tanks to get back across the tracks and focus me out, because I was alone, which gave our guys breathing room, our 13-90 reloading time, and our T32's ass shots on distracted enemies who were trying to sit stationary and shoot at the 54 lightweight that's darting between them, and they lost big because of it. Had they pressed the attack on the brawl, they'd have won by a large margin.

Otter is a great clan filled with incredibly talented players, but they fell for someone doing something totally unexpected. Like waiting.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Berlin quartet is in the shop, all together for $75 or individually for $36.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#47]
When is this over? My clan is 100% in on getting the tank, so they don't have time for fun shit like SH.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#48]
When is this over? My clan is 100% in on getting the tank, so they don't have time for fun shit like SH.
View Quote

Sat night Brad

All for what Seems like a avg  tanks at best.  I just gonna get the is5 see how it goes.  I'm not encouraged as I saw tommeno f simp in one the other day on windstrom w it and after the fight i ran the replay; i wanted to see a good player in one.  He shot 10.  Hit w 5 and pennd  2.  Lots of 9s in the fight.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:45:45 AM EDT
[#49]

Sat night Brad

All for what Seems like a avg  tanks at best.  I just gonna get the is5 see how it goes.  I'm not encouraged as I saw tommeno f simp in one the other day on windstrom w it and after the fight i ran the replay; i wanted to see a good player in one.  He shot 10.  Hit w 5 and pennd  2.  Lots of 9s in the fight.
View All Quotes

Sat night Brad

Every one that I know that has the is5, hates it. It's worse than the is6 from what I hear.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Fuck me.  That chieftain sucks ass too.  Does the kv4k have aids ?
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top