BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Up or down?

I'm grinding my way through the T55 missions and have the last TD one left which I plan to try to get as I grind my way through the Waffle line, and if not, well there's always the Grille, but it has damaged my WN8...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
They changed WN8 again.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/kama_kauzy/signature.png

Up or down?

I'm grinding my way through the T55 missions and have the last TD one left which I plan to try to get as I grind my way through the Waffle line, and if not, well there's always the Grille, but it has damaged my WN8...

I did TD15 for the 55a with the T30. Was during the KV5 rentals and the other team had like 5 of them. It was easy that night.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By tyman:

Mine went down a point.  I went from 2097 to 2096.
View All Quotes
They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

That's because your clan sucks.  

Gonna try to field 4 teams versus VILIN tonight. Should be fun.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:02:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#3]

View All Quotes

Tell Maydayz hi for me if you see him. Then kill the fucker I've known him since High school and he deserves to get his ass handed to him in game.

We can handle VILIN so you guys should be fine. They are over hyped imo.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

I did TD15 for the 55a with the T30. Was during the KV5 rentals and the other team had like 5 of them. It was easy that night.
View All Quotes
They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

I have come to a complete halt about halfway through each T55a mission set.  Some of those damn things are freakin' tough.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
I have come to a complete halt about halfway through each T55a mission set.  Some of those damn things are freakin' tough.
View All Quotes

They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

I'm on lt15: do/assist 7k damage. Mt15: kill two tds one tier up. I'm somewhere on the heavies. I'm trying to do the lt and mt with honors so I can skip the heavies. I got arty and tds done with honors already

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes
They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

Bastards.

and yeah, i saw the slack message, lels

oh lawd
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes
They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

Here is what I did, YMMV:

1: Lights... Fuck lights!
2. Mediums: I just run them normally and got the missions.
3. Heavies: For the big missions like HT12 I played like a bitch and went hulldown in a tank that has relatively low HP for the tiers it sees. In my case I did the T34 and let a 215b 183 have at my turret from long distance and he thought he should be able to do it with AP. 3 shots later I had the mission. For HT15, focus on damage. It is the one thing you can personally control for the most part. I went E100 and just played like I was going to bet the shit out of the enemy team.
4. TD's: focus on tanks that snipe really well and shoot APCR. APCR will make your life easier because it usually has higher pen (Unless it's your standard round) and more importantly, it's a laser beam! You fire and the round is there. I HIGHLY recommend the Waffle line, but weirdly enough I did the one where you need to get 3k damage in the Hellcat.
5. Arty: The M44 and HEAT are your friends, but so is the M40/43 because you can do lots of damage.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
American mediums, russian heavy for easy mode.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DeltaAir423:
So, if you're just starting out, what is your preferred "research track"?

I'm down in Tier I/Tier II for a while.
American mediums, russian heavy for easy mode.  

Except the KV85. I hate that thing.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:

Gotcha.  Just saw the 56 empty slots and was curious.
View Quote

Prem Tonks at the moment .

Non Prem Tonks  is 4

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Games like these are why I play WOT. Unfortunately I wasted my gold early on

pay attention at the 12:05 mark, I bounce a shot from an RHM facing backwards lol

http://wotreplays.com/site/2774413#stats

59-Patton is my favorite tank. I got a Ace tanker, Radley Walters, Bruiser, Top Gun, Caliber, Duelist, Fire For Effect and 8 kills.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

Pick a line and run it.  Pick a few tanks you're good at and run them.  Don't make the mistake I did and try to pack the garage with everything and spend your time playing doubles (or whatever) on a whole raft of different tanks.

Or, at least if you're aiming for a decent WR/WIN8.  After awhile, it gets murderous hard to raise that rating.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:33:30 AM EDT
[#12]
WN8 update has increased my WN8.  My WN8 has been steadily dropping though, mainly because I just don't give a shit anymore.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:43:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:

Pick a line and run it.  Pick a few tanks you're good at and run them.  Don't make the mistake I did and try to pack the garage with everything and spend your time playing doubles (or whatever) on a whole raft of different tanks.

Or, at least if you're aiming for a decent WR/WIN8.  After awhile, it gets murderous hard to raise that rating.
View All Quotes

Listen to him he Speaks the Truth. i got 4 Different lines going right now and its hard to do em all.

Black i figured out my keepers finally now lmfao i got to buy back 6 of them

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

This right here.
For me, the American TD's were a fun bunch to go through. Same can be said for the American mediums, Brit Mediums, Russian heavies and the German Grille 15 line.
Whatever you do, don't give up on a whole line because one tank is God awful. I did that with the Brit medium line because I couldn't figure out the Crusader. I now have 550+ battles and three marks on excellence on it
If it already hasn't been mentioned, get on Teamspeak. Most of us have a tier 1 or tier 2 of some kind and don't mind ]helping out.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

This right here.
For me, the American TD's were a fun bunch to go through. Same can be said for the American mediums, Brit Mediums, Russian heavies and the German Grille 15 line.
Whatever you do, don't give up on a whole line because one tank is God awful. I did that with the Brit medium line because I couldn't figure out the Crusader. I now have 550+ battles and three marks on excellence on it
If it already hasn't been mentioned, get on Teamspeak. Most of us have a tier 1 or tier 2 of some kind and don't mind ]helping out.
View All Quotes

This right here.

*cough* Combat Car *cough*
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 9:07:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#16]
Originally Posted By cgrant26:
View Quote

I love mine. It pens everything and hits fairly hard. Gun depression is almost non existent though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

I love mine. It pens everything and hits fairly hard. Gun depression is almost non existent though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Originally Posted By cgrant26:

I got rid of it after the reconfiguration many patches ago. IMHO, it's previous configuration didn't get you ready for the IS, now it does. It was a tier 6 IS3 back in the day and was way too OP.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:24:45 AM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

This right here.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:59:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I got in the sandbox server, and I played a few battles and these are my impressions. I haven't played mediums yet.

They give you every tier 10 tank in the game, 500 gold every day you log in, and a complete 3 skill 100 crew that you choose the skills in. So, every player has a 3 skill crew in their tank. The tier 8 lights are in the game.

-Every tank has been either nerfed, changed, or buffed. The switch of premium ammo to only be bought with gold has significantly improved gameplay of heavies. Now, in a Maus, you can actually be a real terror to the enemy team.Unfornately for me, since I have a 113, they nerfed the gun handling and reload but made the speed limit 60kmh. Wut??? I don't have a Maus or E100 on the live server but the reload for the Maus was 10.06 seconds and E100 15.44.

-Arty. Arty has been SIGNIFICANTLY nerfed. Like banhammer style nerf. No longer will you be one shotting enemy tanks. Armor pretty much mitigates the effectiveness of the splash damage that you can do.  In order to compensate, they gave arty a "shellshock" effect. During the shellshock effect, a timer similar to when youre drowning will appear to the enemy. It can be between 5 seconds to 30 seconds depending on how close the shell hit the target. Its effects are probably a 20% crew and skills reduction all around, you wont move as fast, turn the turret, or aim as fast. Mostly it affects your mobility. This has a problem though: fast firing arties will likely be much more crucial than a slow firing heavy damage one. A ringing sound is heard as well as diminished crew sounds in the affected tank. The big thing is that a swirly clockwise turning ico appears over your tank when you are affected by the shellshock. This IS visible to enemy tanks and the icon appears on the minimap to everyone. So, arty can soften up a flank or slow the enemy down.

-Everything has slowed it seems, and I think they upped the RNG so that you cannot snipe away. At least that was my experience in the Maus, I could rarely put shots into weak spots past 300meters.

-Mediums took a hit. From what I hear the accuracy went down, and they are sort of med to close range now. Will play E50M o see how it is, but that's what I have been told in chat.

-Grille 15 has seen a nerf. There was a very salty guy about in chat.

Keep in mind that none of the things I mentioned will or won't be implemented. ill be updating as a I play more tanks.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#20]

3. Heavies: For the big missions like HT12 I played like a bitch and went hulldown in a tank that has relatively low HP for the tiers it sees. In my case I did the T34 and let a 215b 183 have at my turret from long distance and he thought he should be able to do it with AP. 3 shots later I had the mission. For HT15, focus on damage. It is the one thing you can personally control for the most part. I went E100 and just played like I was going to bet the shit out of the enemy team.
4. TD's: focus on tanks that snipe really well and shoot APCR. APCR will make your life easier because it usually has higher pen (Unless it's your standard round) and more importantly, it's a laser beam! You fire and the round is there. I HIGHLY recommend the Waffle line, but weirdly enough I did the one where you need to get 3k damage in the Hellcat.
5. Arty: The M44 and HEAT are your friends, but so is the M40/43 because you can do lots of damage.
View All Quotes
They changed WN8 again.

Up or down?

All good advice.    Shit gets frustrating quick though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

We went 5-1 last night against them and their hipster bros.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:48:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#22]
Originally Posted By Knightzone:
...............The switch of premium ammo to only be bought with gold has significantly improved gameplay of heavies...........
View Quote

What is their rationale for making premium rounds purchasable by gold only? Any idea? I sure hope that they don't implement that. With a premium account, I make more than enough credits to pay for premium rounds AND still make a profit. I'm probably sitting on about 50 million credits now. The only reason I buy gold, and that's rarely, is to purchase new crews to 100%. If they are going to do that, I hope you'll be able to purchase gold using credits, otherwise I'll have no reason to keep a premium account. If WOT's goal is to make money, they'll actually be getting less real money from me, having lost the income from me perpetually purchasing 90 day premium accounts. I suppose I should start loading 100% gold rounds now and depleting those credits, otherwise they are going to be there forever should they make that switch.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jrpett:

What is their rationale for making premium rounds purchasable by gold only? Any idea? I sure hope that they don't implement that. With a premium account, I make more than enough credits to pay for premium rounds AND still make a profit. I'm probably sitting on about 50 million credits now. The only reason I buy gold, and that's rarely, is to purchase new crews to 100%. If they are going to do that, I hope you'll be able to purchase gold using credits, otherwise I'll have no reason to keep a premium account. If WOT's goal is to make money, they'll actually be getting less real money from me, having lost the income from me perpetually purchasing 90 day premium accounts. I suppose I should start loading 100% gold rounds now and depleting those credits, otherwise they are going to be there forever should they make that switch.
View All Quotes
...............The switch of premium ammo to only be bought with gold has significantly improved gameplay of heavies...........

I think they are trying to make it more free to play, because lets face it, if you have a tier 8+ tank you aren't earning much + net profit, especially with gold loaded, and it makes you want to buy a prem acc/tank. Besides, I think any WOT player would agree on getting rid of the gold spam.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#24]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhVyjPK1Crk

View All Quotes

This right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhVyjPK1Crk

For grins and giggles I put my 3 skill T71 crew in the T7. Camo net, vents and binocs. It is invisible up until I decide to mag dump you.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 12:40:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#25]

I think they are trying to make it more free to play, because lets face it, if you have a tier 8+ tank you aren't earning much + net profit, especially with gold loaded, and it makes you want to buy a prem acc/tank. Besides, I think any WOT player would agree on getting rid of the gold spam.
View All Quotes

But that is really going to punish light tanks. Always being low tier, unless APCR is standard like on most autoloaders, I pretty much need to always load premium rounds. Even moreso if you're an aggressive scout player like I am and rely on autoaim to shoot on the move and you don't have the opportunity to make well aimed shots at weak zones. But then again, my premium rounds seem to be made from rubber lately, so a switch back to regular ammo probably wouldn't hurt too much anyways.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

View Quote
hope you killed Maydayz.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
hope you killed Maydayz.  
View All Quotes
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

hope you killed Maydayz.  

He's a douchenugget.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#28]

He's a douchenugget.
View All Quotes

Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

hope you killed Maydayz.  

He's a douchenugget.
we went to highschool together in the 90's. He's a douchenugget for sure.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

hope you killed Maydayz.  

He's a douchenugget.

lol
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#30]
But that is really going to punish light tanks. Always being low tier, unless APCR is standard like on most autoloaders, I pretty much need to always load premium rounds. Even moreso if you're an aggressive scout player like I am and rely on autoaim to shoot on the move and you don't have the opportunity to make well aimed shots at weak zones. But then again, my premium rounds seem to be made from rubber lately, so a switch back to regular ammo probably wouldn't hurt too much anyways.
View Quote

I never found a reason to run gold in my light tanks. Only the 59-16's autoloader actually needed it, but with the WZ's I found their guns more than adequate for other lights and equal tiered mediums. I didn't fire my gun much in light tanks as I relied on scouting, I avg damage in them was very low. Only if we are winning and rushing the last enemy tanks would I do a lot of damage
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

I like this war.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#33]

I like this war.
View All Quotes
Damn, RIP VILIN lol.

I like this war.

Takin candy from a blind/deaf/retarded baby.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Playing the IS-3A on rental. Holy shit, I'm glad I didn't buy this thing. Aiming at a certain spot is a virtual guarantee that you WON'T hit that spot.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:09:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#35]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
Playing the IS-3A on rental. Holy shit, I'm glad I didn't buy this thing. Aiming at a certain spot is a virtual guarantee that you WON'T hit that spot.
View Quote

Is feature!  Shot-gun tank gun is best gun.

Typical pattern shot by a Russian heavy tank.  Note the ratio of hits outside the reticle to those inside the center circle.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Purchasing gold ammo with credits is a relatively recent innovation.  I've only been playing for a couple of years, and the change happened during my tenure.

I didn't like the cash ammo at all, because it really did smack of pay to win.  At the same time, even with credit purchase, it does favor premium players with premium tanks.  Given that some of my 3ish tier tanks have prem rounds that run 2400 credits per for sub-100hp damage guns.  In a standard account, that's just not economically feasible.  

I don't typically run more than 5 or 10 prem rounds in anything I run, and I think that affects my WR and WIN8 adversely.  Particularly running the low tier Jap heavies.  I've rolled into games where I bounced 16 for 16 shots before I died.  Very frustrating.  Of course, I've also bounced 110 pen shells off of 20mm armor at point blank range and 90 degree angles, so it could be just me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#37]

So this happened to me yesterday while I was playing a title called Heroes and Generals, a WW2 FPS territory control type for those who don't know it; like to also give a shoutout to Coastie and Sax for making this moment possible.

Was on a map that had three capture points; we held 2, the enemy 1. At one point, the enemy starts taking one of our points and the rest of my team is, of course, oblivious to the threat. Well, except for this one guy. He starts screaming at everybody that the point's are getting capped, then transitions into his native tongue (Spanish, i.e. non-English), and I'm able to make out more or less that our team is basically a steaming pile of ass and should stop breathing his air. So I take it upon myself to do the upstanding, dutiful thing, and respond with, "Sorry, we don't speak maid here." (Thanks Sax ) Got a couple of good chuckles out of my team, including a "chat ban incoming", which sadly never came to be. The non-English speaking dildo types, "Wolfhound, do you play World of Tanks?", to which I answer, "Among other things, why?"

Salty scumbag says, "FUCK OFF!"

I have successfully transcended the barrier between games. #acheivementunlocked
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:41:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#38]

Originally Posted By Wolfhound2150:

So this happened to me yesterday while I was playing a title called Heroes and Generals, a WW2 FPS territory control type for those who don't know it; like to also give a shoutout to Coastie and Sax for making this moment possible.
Was on a map that had three capture points; we held 2, the enemy 1. At one point, the enemy starts taking one of our points and the rest of my team is, of course, oblivious to the threat. Well, except for this one guy. He starts screaming at everybody that the point's are getting capped, then transitions into his native tongue (Spanish, i.e. non-English), and I'm able to make out more or less that our team is basically a steaming pile of ass and should stop breathing his air. So I take it upon myself to do the upstanding, dutiful thing, and respond with, "Sorry, we don't speak maid here." (Thanks Sax ) Got a couple of good chuckles out of my team, including a "chat ban incoming", which sadly never came to be. The non-English speaking dildo types, "Wolfhound, do you play World of Tanks?", to which I answer, "Among other things, why?"
Salty scumbag says, "FUCK OFF!"
I have successfully transcended the barrier between games. #acheivementunlocked

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Typical pattern shot by a Russian heavy tank.  Note the ratio of hits outside the reticle to those inside the center circle.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/WOT/WOT%20accuracy_zps2re4llzn.png

That looks about right for my is5 and is6.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:40:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#41]
With a newborn in the house I haven't played much, but did sneak a few in tonight.   Pretty nice run, and I quit while I was ahead.

Oh, and between some decent games lately and the adjustments to WN8, I'm blue!

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 1:19:53 AM EDT
[#42]
So... This happened...

Which resulted in me getting a brand spanking new T55A!!!!!

First game out.

Ended up firing all my ammo except like 5 rounds, and I loaded a lot of gold that I don't think I really need, but I wasn't going to complain.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Just curious, where were you set up on Mountain pass?   With the number of tanks you engaged, did they just keep pushing into 1 by 1 you while you were hull down?   Given that you engaged arty I assume that you were fairly far forward and then pushed into clean up after curb stomping OPFOR.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#44]

Just curious, where were you set up on Mountain pass?   With the number of tanks you engaged, did they just keep pushing into 1 by 1 you while you were hull down?   Given that you engaged arty I assume that you were fairly far forward and then pushed into clean up after curb stomping OPFOR.
View All Quotes

I'll hook you up with a replay, but I was south spawn and headed for the southwest corner pass and just brawled, and no, they kind of came at me all at once but I had backup and good toonmate in arty.

But I'm not at the computer at the moment.

That said, I just played the E4 like a heavy tank that fires amazing APCR. After Coastie said that he was able to attain that mission in the T30, I figured I'd give its big brother a go. First battle I had 4 kills and 4500 damage on Pilsen (That's the Ensk copy with the warehouses, I think) and after that wasn't really paying attention until I looked up and saw that I was at 5700 damage and a lone IS3a was in the water, so I yolo'd and then put even more smack down in on a couple more tanks.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 2:54:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#45]

I'll hook you up with a replay, but I was south spawn and headed for the southwest corner pass and just brawled, and no, they kind of came at me all at once but I had backup and good toonmate in arty.

That said, I just played the E4 like a heavy tank that fires amazing APCR. After Coastie said that he was able to attain that mission in the T30, I figured I'd give its big brother a go. First battle I had 4 kills and 4500 damage on Pilsen (That's the Ensk copy with the warehouses, I think) and after that wasn't really paying attention until I looked up and saw that I was at 5700 damage and a lone IS3a was in the water, so I yolo'd and then put even more smack down in on a couple more tanks.
View All Quotes

Gotcha.  Was kinda wondering if you did play it more like a heavy.  Thanks!

Also, I was out and about today with my daughter and we stopped to look at a static M60 display at our local National Guard armory.  I had always wondered about the "exhaust pipe" that seemed to originate from near the driver's location on some of the later US Heavy and Medium tanks.   This helped answer my question:

I had thought it was maybe the exhaust for some sort of APU or generator for when the main engine wasn't running (maybe to save fuel), but looks like there must have been perhaps a fuel fired heater for the cabin.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Can't remember half my games from last night. Be careful with meds and alcohol  guys. I got lucky.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#47]
O-I Exp.

7 kills, mostly solo.

Top gun.

Lost the match.
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Can't remember half my games from last night. Be careful with meds and alcohol  guys. I got lucky.
View Quote

Yikes...was this by accident or on purpose?
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Accident. Wasn't pain meds either. Looked up on it today. Basically my liver was busy with the medication all the while alcohol was building up in my system. Then the medication ran it's course and my liver started working on the alcohol. So basically it was like I just chugged the alcohol I had been drinking since 9pm all at once. Last thing I remember is waking up in a sitting position in the middle of the match with my tank still at spawn. Scares the mess out of me.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top