BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:

Stock, Coastie, nice to see you both in battle tonight!   Sucks it was the 3 loss in a row for me and I followed my self imposed rule of 3 in a row and I quit.

View Quote
That was funny seeing 3 arfcom guys in the same battle and none of them tooned. I ended up helping Stock grind to the OI and took CH1234234657 along for the ride. There was a lot of murder rape arson and rape.

Honestly, for the first time in a long time, had a good night of fun tanking.

Anyway, see y'all later!

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

I couldn't find the regular platoon guys, so decided to run some solo.

I had about 4 losses in a row, where I was in the top three on my team.  In one game I did more damage than anyone on either team.  We lost anyway.

I shut it down and watched Netflix.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Stock, Coastie, nice to see you both in battle tonight!   Sucks it was the 3 loss in a row for me and I followed my self imposed rule of 3 in a row and I quit.

I couldn't find the regular platoon guys, so decided to run some solo.

I had about 4 losses in a row, where I was in the top three on my team.  In one game I did more damage than anyone on either team.  We lost anyway.

I shut it down and watched Netflix.

Been there many times myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

I tell them that I don't espeake the jibberspeak and only speak Washingtongue.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:

I've been trolling them with "no me gusta" for years whenever they recruit in chat.    

My friend who I've toned with a lot has take. It over to the other tank games.  He even took it to eve online. He said the guy from eve said. Are you fucking kidding me bringing that no me gusta shit into this game too.

Mission accomplished
I just say "I'm sorry we don't speak maid." Normally it's followed by a string of what I can only assume are cuss words and insults.    

I tell them that I don't espeake the jibberspeak and only speak Washingtongue.

The funny thing is, I do speak a lot of Spanish, but I still cringe when I see it in the posts because I know it usually means a losing team.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Big fun last night JC.

I was running the Luchs at first so I could pull shit like this off.  We just never got the map to do it so I switched up.

3.9k spotting damage in a tier 4:

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Been mostly away for 3 weeks due to a death in the family after a bad stroke and the NRA fun show...What have I missed?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:59:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
That was funny seeing 3 arfcom guys in the same battle and none of them tooned. I ended up helping Stock grind to the OI and took CH1234234657 along for the ride. There was a lot of murder rape arson and rape.

Anyway, see y'all later!

View All Quotes

Anyway, see y'all later!

You said 'rape' twice.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:12:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#9]

Originally Posted By Shane333:
You said 'rape' twice.
View All Quotes

Anyway, see y'all later!

You said 'rape' twice.
I like rape.

Ch1966 and I ran the t67 a lot and helped stock grind out the OI ex. We roflstomped  the OPFOR a lot. Had a 70 something% win Rate going last night out of 30 some odd games.

I got a 1300 and 1500 damage game with the 67 and then ch1966 shows me up with a 1700 damage game. Was a blast.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:40:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Tonight sucked again.   It was automatic...some double digit WN8 bot would always get across the map arty hits on me, or some how track me then finish me off with a no turreted TD.  Last straw was a cruiser III with the pom pom that hit 4 for 4 rounds from about 400M at me while I was in a bush, with binos and cammo net in what I thougth was unspotted territory.   Guy didn't move, just rotated his turret, and bam bam bam bam.  I'm dead.   But of course the 3 rounds I fired at him before that were fully aimed were all outside my reticle.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:45:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I do have a bad habit of tearing into stupid people on my team or mocking Spanish clans in all chat   I prefer to tell people that the gene pool would be better off if their dad had shot them into a sock instead of his sister.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tyman:
Originally Posted By tyman:
Reporting fucks with your RNG? well that explains a lot

Being in CLAWS is offensive enough as it is.
I do have a bad habit of tearing into stupid people on my team or mocking Spanish clans in all chat   I prefer to tell people that the gene pool would be better off if their dad had shot them into a sock instead of his sister.  

I always tell them I don't speak retard.  It is pretty effective.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:12:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Yup that Happened with Randoms N ow i will Switch over to the M41 or M44 for the last Mission Something about  240 Pen HEAT Rounds and 700 Damage will make it Easier to deal with

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Yup that Happened with Randoms N ow i will Switch over to the M41 or M44 for the last Mission Something about  240 Pen HEAT Rounds and 700 Damage will make it Easier to deal with

http://i.imgur.com/xNtd2ih.jpg
View Quote

Be prepared to pay through the nose for those HEAT rounds. Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#14]

The funny thing is, I do speak a lot of Spanish, but I still cringe when I see it in the posts because I know it usually means a losing team.
View Quote
clans looking for jugadores in pub matches=no bueno

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By crurifragium:

View All Quotes

Verdad.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Verdad.
View All Quotes

Verdad.
Death2Jugadores would be a nice reroll handle.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Verdad.

So let it be written so let it be done

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

View All Quotes

I've got several thousand games in arty, and I've fired exactly one premium round. I was in my M44, first round was a HEAT that was a direct hit on a Jagdpanther, no pen and 0 damage. WOT gives me enough rubber premium rounds in my other tanks that I decided if WOT was going to start playing that shit with arty rounds too, and my very first one at that, they can fuck off, I wasn't going to spend another credit on premium arty rounds.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By jrpett:
I've got several thousand games in arty, and I've fired exactly one premium round. I was in my M44, first round was a HEAT that was a direct hit on a Jagdpanther, no pen and 0 damage. WOT gives me enough rubber premium rounds in my other tanks that I decided if WOT was going to start playing that shit with arty rounds too, and my very first one at that, they can fuck off, I wasn't going to spend another credit on premium arty rounds.
View All Quotes

Hell, that's all I ran in the s51 and su14-2.  The splash alone was worth it

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow--had time for 6 games today...2/6, bottom tier 5/6, English spoken in chat less than 25%, and no games lasted longer than 5 minutes...Forgot how much I truly HATE vanilla game, and these teams sure didn't help....I had stopped keeping stats for my daughters

class after her paper was done but looks like my historical trend of being bottom tier about 2/3 of the time isn't being affected by the patch
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes

Gold rounds are all I shoot in the T92.

You just get *CLOSE* to them and all you can do is go "HNnnnnnggg....."

Had a round last night land between a TVP50/51 and a Batchat who were kind of further than I wanted, but I was trying to nail just the TVP and ended up vaporizing the TVP and crippling the Batchat.

Much tears, many anger.

Not that I don't understand, but it's fun to be on the other end of that for a change.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Had a round last night land between a TVP50/51 and a Batchat who were kind of further than I wanted, but I was trying to nail just the TVP and ended up vaporizing the TVP and crippling the Batchat.

Much tears, many anger.

Not that I don't understand, but it's fun to be on the other end of that for a change.
View All Quotes

Much tears, many anger.

Yuuuuup. That reminds me. I need to buy the tier 9 Russian arty and add yet another tier 9 to my collection

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#23]
So 9.15 was released. How do you guys like it? I like the buff to the 88mm on the HT No VI.

Its interesting to see, seems like XVM is just being rolled into the game update by update.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 3:57:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Accidental] [#24]
Originally Posted By Knightzone:
So 9.15 was released. How do you guys like it? I like the buff to the 88mm on the HT No VI.

Its interesting to see, seems like XVM is just being rolled into the game update by update.
View Quote

Seems alright to me. I wouldn't advise playing any tier 8 heavy premiums though. All my matches in them today was bottom 5 in 3/4 tier 10 matches. While I ended up with 7 wins out of 10 battles, it was just too far over on the spectrum of being outclassed in view range, reload, and hp pool in those kinds of match ups to be much fun.

Any one know about that Patton 59? Does it play like the T95E2?

ETA - Yes WG seems to be taking the best from mods and adding it as content.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

I just want it Done i have a Medium and a heavy Tank that want to Make Monezy Er Credits for the next set of missions lol. but not till i Complete this Mission.

i have almost 2 million credits and by HEAT i meant i have 6 Rounds of it Namely for some Big Fat Japanese Heavies . i need 2k Damage and to live lol for Completion of the final Stug arty mission.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Much tears, many anger.

View All Quotes

Much tears, many anger.

I don't play my T92 anymore but I used to play it a lot and I run all gold in all my artys. It's worth it for the splash radius. I get a lot of tears from people complaining about me shooting gold in an arty. Apparently it's a higher level of sky cancer.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#27]
I don't play my T92 anymore but I used to play it a lot and I run all gold in all my artys. It's worth it for the splash radius. I get a lot of tears from people complaining about me shooting gold in an arty. Apparently it's a higher level of sky cancer.  
View All Quotes

Much tears, many anger.

Heh...

I only have two tier X arties and I dare say they're the most annoying ones in the game: T92 and the Batchat.

I don't run gold in the Batchat, though perhaps I should. It is so damned accurate that I don't really think I have had many actual misses.

Now I'm working on the third most annoying: CGC.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Heh...

I only have two tier X arties and I dare say they're the most annoying ones in the game: T92 and the Batchat.

I don't run gold in the Batchat, though perhaps I should. It is so damned accurate that I don't really think I have had many actual misses.

View All Quotes

Heh...

I sold my bc Arty, I hated the pos and it's 300 damage hits. M53/55 over the T92 but the gc is great. That arc really comes in handy at times.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#29]
68 FUCKING DAMAGE  SHORT

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#30]
There's a bug right now in game.
If you sell your rental vehicles you get gold value in credits.

Tier 8 rentals sell for 2 million credits even tho the tab says it's only a few k silver.

If you're low on credits or need to buy a new tank sell your rentals now and stack up the silver.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#31]

what's going to happen when WG closes that little loophole?

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#32]

There's a bug right now in game. If you sell your rental vehicles you get gold value in credits.

Tier 8 rentals sell for 2 million credits even tho the tab says it's only a few k silver.  

If you're low on credits or need to buy a new tank sell your rentals now and stack up the silver.

View Quote
Hell yeah!. Thanks for the heads up

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:40:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#33]

Originally Posted By kar98k:

what's going to happen when WG closes that little loophole?

View Quote
If it's anything like the other fuck ups, nothing.

I wish I hadn't cleared out most of my rentals weeks ago.  I could but two tier 10 tanks with the credits from selling them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Since the patch I'm having random crashes and random flashing of the screen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By NathanL:

View Quote
Not bug, is feature

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Not bug, is feature  
View All Quotes
Not bug, is feature  

Is results of not enough vodka being consumed.   To solve such problems please drink more Vodka commaradski!
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Dunno what is going on now. Got the game up and running and did one match. I got 16 different personal reserves lol.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Dunno what is going on now. Got the game up and running and did one match. I got 16 different personal reserves lol.
View Quote
Lol wut? That's funny. What's up with the little blue icon under your user name now? Reads + and a number

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:27:26 PM EDT
[#40]
There's a bug right now in game. If you sell your rental vehicles you get gold value in credits.
View Quote

Ha, I'm 10 million richer.  Gonna blow it on premium ammo and go gold spamming.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
View All Quotes

I didn't have any rentals.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:42:51 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Got rid of mine last week.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:43:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ludder093] [#43]

View All Quotes

buy 1 million worth each of gold repair and gold health kits. Put them on all your tanks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm too new to have anything fun, but that's cool for you guys.

I'm enjoying this game a lot, have a couple tier 4s and 5s. Just ran into AR15_Wildboar; first time I've knowingly found a wild arfcommer.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By Leah:

I'm enjoying this game a lot, have a couple tier 4s and 5s. Just ran into AR15_Wildboar; first time I've knowingly found a wild arfcommer.
View Quote
You'll get higher tier tanks pretty quick if you want them. Did you get any premium tanks yet?

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Did they return the accuracy settings for the Derp guns to like version 7.0 when derps rulled supreme?  Got derped a ton tonight...M4's, Cruiser 4's, M2 meds.   Of course they were always tomatos that hit me from 300+m too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#47]
You'll get higher tier tanks pretty quick if you want them. Did you get any premium tanks yet?  
View All Quotes

I have a couple - a Tetrarch and a Pz.Kpfw. T 15 (forgive me if the name is wrong; I don't know anything about tanks )
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

LOL Did you see me lag off the hill?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:10:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Originally Posted By WildBoar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Suuuure. I bet it was lag. Did you know if you use a FV304 as a tomahawk cruise missile you can do 500 damage to a 112?

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Me too.  They were annoying me.  

Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top