Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 12:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Only took me 375 battles, but I finally got that second MOE.

Replay
http://wotreplays.com/site/2553809#siegfried_line-saxplayer-e_25
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

I tried it but switched to Vents as I was seeing plenty of targets.
View Quote

thank you OP
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is another game from my carry file. No screen caps, but I do have a replay. Who says an E25 can't duke it out with heavies?
Such bad, many lawlz
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]

t'was a great game! I laughed pretty hard when you cock blocked that T-34 from getting a kill by ramming him sideways.

I sucked so bad last night. I was not myself. At least we got Grant his LT15 mission for the stug!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Been replacing my bathroom floor so not much time for tanking. But squeezed in a few games last night in the T110E5. I think it might grow on me.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Just a short report.....

My buddy Delta and I rented the AMX CDC  French tanks and played them a little.  Very fast, light armor, good gun.  Has such great gun depression that you can crawl on the side of a hill and kind of lay your barrel over the top and shoot without exposing much of your tank.

We had so much fun with them that I bought one for $29.  I usually don't enjoy mediums very much, but these things are a blast.  You have plenty of speed to leave a bad position, go around the map, and encircle the enemy and kill them.

Needs Rammer and GLD for best gun use.  Doesn't seem to need Gold to pen.  Makes a ton of money when shooting regular AP.

They work best as a wolf pack.

View Quote

Glad to hear someone is making good with it.  I've had that tank since it came out and still can't make it work for me, although apparently the  meaning of the word "cover" is a mystery as well.  

Don,, did you try the mutz?  It has basically the same gun with better just about everything.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#10]

No, I haven't but Dale has the Mutz and loves it.  He says he can't decide which one he likes the most.  He says they are "different".  

I already have an Indian Panzer which is almost identical to the Mutz but wanted something different.  The CDC sure is that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bones45:
Just a short report.....

My buddy Delta and I rented the AMX CDC  French tanks and played them a little.  Very fast, light armor, good gun.  Has such great gun depression that you can crawl on the side of a hill and kind of lay your barrel over the top and shoot without exposing much of your tank.

We had so much fun with them that I bought one for $29.  I usually don't enjoy mediums very much, but these things are a blast.  You have plenty of speed to leave a bad position, go around the map, and encircle the enemy and kill them.

Needs Rammer and GLD for best gun use.  Doesn't seem to need Gold to pen.  Makes a ton of money when shooting regular AP.

Glad to hear someone is making good with it.  I've had that tank since it came out and still can't make it work for me, although apparently the  meaning of the word "cover" is a mystery as well.  

Don,, did you try the mutz?  It has basically the same gun with better just about everything.

No, I haven't but Dale has the Mutz and loves it.  He says he can't decide which one he likes the most.  He says they are "different".  

I already have an Indian Panzer which is almost identical to the Mutz but wanted something different.  The CDC sure is that.

Check out the comparison. http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:amx-cdc.c:pz-58-mutz.c:indien-pz

One thing I noticed is the mutz armor will sometimes give your bounces but the cdc hardly ever does.  The rest is pretty similar.

I was surprised to see how bad the terrain resistance is for the CDC but it accounts for the sluggishness it has in spite of the spectacular power to weight ratio.   But it still gets that gun into the fray awfully quick.    And that gun is the real star.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:11:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Old_Painless] [#11]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 2:13:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#12]
Hey guys.  Long time no talk.  I had to post this here, it made me laugh, even though I assume it is staged.
This reminded me of fond memories from Team Battles long, long ago with our resident Twitcher.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#13]
anyone have the link to the Hitler fire extinguisher video?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Interesting chart.

Of course the Mutz and CDC are premium and that means they make a lot more money than the Indian Panzer.  And I can't explain it by your chart, but the CDC "feels" like it is much faster than the In Panzer.

But it sure has cardboard for armor.

Okay a little update.  I ran the Indian like I do the AMX and had better luck with it, i.e., hide and shoot over hills.  But I had two bad teams which lost and I lost 9,000 credits in one game and about 4,000 in the next.

Switched to the AMX CDC and came in third on my winning team and made almost 63,000 credits.

Kind of hard to compare tank against tank in a few games where team support can make such a difference, but the AMX sure never loses money.

View All Quotes
Check out the comparison. http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:amx-cdc.c:pz-58-mutz.c:indien-pz

One thing I noticed is the mutz armor will sometimes give your bounces but the cdc hardly ever does.  The rest is pretty similar.

I was surprised to see how bad the terrain resistance is for the CDC but it accounts for the sluggishness it has in spite of the spectacular power to weight ratio.   But it still gets that gun into the fray awfully quick.    And that gun is the real star.

Interesting chart.

Of course the Mutz and CDC are premium and that means they make a lot more money than the Indian Panzer.  And I can't explain it by your chart, but the CDC "feels" like it is much faster than the In Panzer.

Okay a little update.  I ran the Indian like I do the AMX and had better luck with it, i.e., hide and shoot over hills.  But I had two bad teams which lost and I lost 9,000 credits in one game and about 4,000 in the next.

Switched to the AMX CDC and came in third on my winning team and made almost 63,000 credits.

Kind of hard to compare tank against tank in a few games where team support can make such a difference, but the AMX sure never loses money.

Lets make this Simple i Load HE  in the IS3 the CDC loses a  minimum of 500 HP. i do the Same to the Mutz it might be 200 or less Depending where i hit it. CDC Is Very easy Damage for me with HE i keep 3 Rounds just for CDC Raping well during the last months Rentals for it.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Interesting chart.

View All Quotes

Interesting chart.

35 hp per ton has a way of doing that.  Highest power to weight in the game.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#16]
A little WZ-111 1-4 action.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
Just a short report.....

I ran out my rental on the CDC finally and I have a better win rate in it than the mutz but you play them nearly the same way. My CDC has a vastly inferior crew compared to the mutz as well. I like that the Mutz will actually bounce a shot now and again, gun depression is the same, gun is pretty much the same.

Im on the fence about getting the CDC still, the mutz is a great tank.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#19]

I told them, "Chim would love this tank.  It's ugly and weird."

Where have you been?  Been looking for you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hwj_chim:
Just a short report.....

I love mine. It is one of my favorite tanks right now.

I told them, "Chim would love this tank.  It's ugly and weird."

Where have you been?  Been looking for you.

When I am on it is mostly mornings. I also have not been home much on my days off.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

God that thing is a great tank.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:41:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#21]
Out of 10 games i had 2 at 15K or less and i died to quickly out of Stupidity on my part

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#22]

The T-34/100 has the worst gun in the game.

I honestly think the KV-2 is more accurate.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I see that the M41 Bulldog is on sale. I'm 10% into my 3rd crew skill on the T37, and I have enough free XP to fully upgrade the Bulldog if I purchase it. I find it necessary to shoot a lot of premium ammo to get some damage. Is the Bulldog worth it? Should I buy it and transfer the crew? What gun should I use and will I need lots of premium ammo for that to be effective too? I'm happy with the T37 and don't mind playing it. Is the gun on the Bulldog enough of an upgrade to play effectively seeing as it is a tier higher and will see higher tiers?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By FeebMaster:

The T-34/100 has the worst gun in the game.

I honestly think the KV-2 is more accurate.
View Quote

Did u Really just Compare a Country thats not Russia in game to the KV2 Really it is widely Known Russia Tonks have Supreme Accuracy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By jrpett:
I see that the M41 Bulldog is on sale. I'm 10% into my 3rd crew skill on the T37, and I have enough free XP to fully upgrade the Bulldog if I purchase it. I find it necessary to shoot a lot of premium ammo to get some damage. Is the Bulldog worth it? Should I buy it and transfer the crew? What gun should I use and will I need lots of premium ammo for that to be effective too? I'm happy with the T37 and don't mind playing it. Is the gun on the Bulldog enough of an upgrade to play effectively seeing as it is a tier higher and will see higher tiers?
View Quote

Bulldog is good.   The autoloader has 175 pen with standard ammo so you can pen most things with a little aiming.  The gold ammo is better but it takes about 30 sec for a complete reload.  You aren't going toe to toe with that thing it's flanking and support.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#26]
They just kept popping up, I just kept shooting

And witnessed this the other day

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By STLSLEEPER:

http://i.imgur.com/KZuoToD.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bbRsntx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a84QtDJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rcYHoaH.jpg      
View Quote
Dang sleeper. Nice game man

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Damn!
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Never, ever, EVER forget.....the team with the most spanish speakers WILL lose every battle
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
Never, ever, EVER forget.....the team with the most spanish speakers WILL lose every battle
View Quote

Nobody can forget that.  Wanna see my win rate for the weekend?  

jajajajajaja
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:49:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#32]

jajajajajaja
View All Quotes

jajajajajaja
Would some espanol jibber jabber about jugadores y team speak be construed as hunting over bait?

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:07:06 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

I always say its the team that speaks retard first is guaranteed the loss.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:17:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Bulldog is good.   The autoloader has 175 pen with standard ammo so you can pen most things with a little aiming.  The gold ammo is better but it takes about 30 sec for a complete reload.  You aren't going toe to toe with that thing it's flanking and support.
View All Quotes

After the BullDog is the T49 the Russian equivalent of the ISU-152 with the Bl-10 Troll Cannon Tank with its own version of Troll Derp cannon.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:42:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#35]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

After the BullDog is the T49 the Russian equivalent of the ISU-152 with the Bl-10 Troll Cannon Tank with its own version of Troll Derp cannon.
View All Quotes

Whoa
I'm glad these gentlemen are here to read this genuine ARFCOM gibberish.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 12:03:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

Whoa
View All Quotes

Whoa

Who can argue with it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:10:30 AM EDT
[#37]
#carried
Knocked out HT 13 for the StuG IV in about 45 seconds. Then we proceeded to carry this team kicking and screaming to victory.

Replay
http://wotreplays.com/site/2558796#winterberg-saxplayer-t14
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:47:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#38]

Whoa
View Quote

Real Simple

This tank With the BL-10 is Known to Troll you with shots going anywhere but where they need to. Even though it is a Russian Tank

Same goes for this one with its Derp cannon

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:02:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Real Simple

This tank With the BL-10 is Known to Troll you with shots going anywhere but where they need to. Even though it is a Russian Tank

http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/media/renders/isu-152/r47_isu-152_1600_1200.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UpSeklL.jpg

View All Quotes

Whoa

Real Simple

http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/media/renders/isu-152/r47_isu-152_1600_1200.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UpSeklL.jpg

I've played the T49. What you're saying is nothing new to those of us who have played it. We all know too well how the T49 can miss the broad side of a barn from the inside with the muzzle flush against the wall.
Perhaps somebody with ISU experience can chime in.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Who can argue with it?
View All Quotes

Whoa

Who can argue with it?

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#41]

As least I'm not alone in my opinon that the t14 ain't worth shit unless you sling pure gold.

I like watching replays from players here to see how you approach maps and target selection.   When you were hunting that toaster you let a T1 go where I would have kept after the T1.  Of course, I would have probably died in the process...
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

What?!?! No Replay!!??!  Lock and ban.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#43]
I just started playing a few days ago and, somehow, I just knew there would be a thread about this game here. And, also somehow, I've become addicted. lol
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Beclyn:
I just started playing a few days ago and, somehow, I just knew there would be a thread about this game here. And, also somehow, I've become addicted. lol
View Quote

RUN!!,

Get out while you still can!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#45]

RUN!!,

View All Quotes

RUN!!,

QFT

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
QFT  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

RUN!!,

QFT  

Too late. I'm only 400 matches in and considering a gaming PC.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#47]

I've played the T49. What you're saying is nothing new to those of us who have played it. We all know too well how the T49 can miss the broad side of a barn from the inside with the muzzle flush against the wall.
Perhaps somebody with ISU experience can chime in.
View Quote

I know i was just trying to fix my messed up post from b4 about what i was trying to say.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Same here. It's like crack to me. Just wish I played better, still learning what's good to run, best setups and weak spots to shoot at.

Don't spend any money on it yet and don't send gold down range but I'm learning some hard lessons.

But damn it fun.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Anybody know anything about the clan "Wallet Warriors", got an invite from them yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#50]
You two new guys go to you tube and watch some video, there are a lot of people posting very high quality stuff.  I wish I had done that earlier it would have saved a lot of pain.  Wargaming has some decent introductory stuff and The Chieftain is actually a member here as is another WG US guy.   There is a brit who goes by Sir Havoc who has some good beginner videos.    Don't push too far too fast - the sweet spot for newer players is tier 5.

Question for the hive: does the T32 suck as much as it looks like it does?  Is the rest of the line worth grinding out?
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top