BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
Brad, thanks for getting me into that team battle. I enjoyed myself, and after getting myself squared away, I think I even managed to be a little productive.
View Quote

Yea dude you kicked ass man. Well fucking done.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

There's a bunch of new prem tanks in the new patch.

We beat PINGU pretty bad tonight in the top clan tournament. 5:0 and never lost more than 5 tanks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bologna:
scorpion American premium td is supposed to be the next vehicle for sale.

We beat PINGU pretty bad tonight in the top clan tournament. 5:0 and never lost more than 5 tanks.

Pingu is in the midst of an exodus of good players.  Not sure why though, my buddy who just left Pingu hasn't said much about it...

Not taking away from the, of course, they're still a great clan with lots of purple so that was a nice job on blanking them!
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What a shitty night. Wanted to get in a few games in my E75. 3 matches. 15%, 21% and 29% to win. I think in all 3 matches total our team had 4 kills.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:55:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tyman] [#4]
Originally Posted By NathanL:
What a shitty night. Wanted to get in a few games in my E75. 3 matches. 15%, 21% and 29% to win. I think in all 3 matches total our team had 4 kills.
View Quote

i played one battle in my Conq

3700dmg
5 kills
43xx wn8

i only played that one battle

course, it apparently didn't bring my 2010 wn8 up any at all.......wtf
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

It's been off the wall this week.

I played three or four games in a row last night.  Ten people with under 200 wn8 on every team.  Gave up.

This game would be ten times better if they just dumped everyone under 200-300 wn8 into their own little match making area.  Most of them are bots anyway, it's not like they'd notice.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By tyman:

Pingu is in the midst of an exodus of good players.  Not sure why though, my buddy who just left Pingu hasn't said much about it...

Not taking away from the, of course, they're still a great clan with lots of purple so that was a nice job on blanking them!
View All Quotes

Like -G-, who kicked out Sela tonight for saying, "How's it going?"

I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll find a new home with any number of other clans or start his own and pull in good players.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#7]

I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll find a new home with any number of other clans or start his own and pull in good players.
View All Quotes

Sela the child molester?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By FeebMaster:

I played three or four games in a row last night.  Ten people with under 200 wn8 on every team.  Gave up.

This game would be ten times better if they just dumped everyone under 200-300 wn8 into their own little match making area.  Most of them are bots anyway, it's not like they'd notice.

View All Quotes

They could do like world of ships and have the bots compete against real bots in a separate game mode.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

Sela the child molester?
View All Quotes

Sela the child molester?

Yep, THAT Sela.

He was streaming when it happened in a clan battle and when they came out, boom.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Sela the child molester?
View Quote

Lol what? I thought he was banned from the game  for cheating a while back?

Is he really a pedo?
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:49:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#11]
GOD HELP THY ENEMY NOW

And im not even on the Derp tank yet .  

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:52:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#12]

View All Quotes

Glad I'm not the only one noticing this. This last week or two, the amount of players with double digit or 100-200 WN8's is just unbelievable. And it's not just players with 0K games, it's people with 2,3,4 all the way up to 7K games. I used to play well in these games as these were the ones distracting the enemy and soaking up the damage, allowing me to get some nice hits in, but I think everyone is on to this now, as I seem to be a priority target to the real players who know better. Now, I struggle to do as much damage and stay alive as long as these shit players (and bots) do. My WN8 and especially win rate has just taken a nosedive. I'm ready to turn XVM off and just play to play, or just not play at all. My premium account expires in 16 days, and this is the first time I've seriously considered not renewing. I really want to like this game, but it's just not enjoyable anymore.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:53:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bcauz3y] [#13]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Is he really a pedo?
View All Quotes
Sela the child molester?

Is he really a pedo?

Yep. Confirmed.

The cheating thing was some gray area, but he pushed the limits and got burned.

He's a dick, so I don't have any use for him.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
GOD HELP THY ENEMY NOW

http://i.imgur.com/KqjcxF0.jpg
View Quote

Great tank, easy to overextend in
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#16]
So the full story on Sela the Molesta is that he wanted to live (no delay) stream the -G- battles during some key parts of whatever they had going on. They said no, and he proceeded to troll the entire -G- clan for the rest of the night.

Basically he was being a douche and lost his tags for it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 4:58:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#17]

good evening stat wise thanks to the mighty crowmell !

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
GOD HELP THY ENEMY NOW

http://i.imgur.com/KqjcxF0.jpg

Very easy that was my first game in it to

Im very capable with these type of tanks but im going to have to get used to them still.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I really wanted to get some games in this weekend. Log in and it's 3x weekend
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#20]
A little work in the Super P...

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

that tank is so badass

I'm playing my FCM50t more now, though. Same matchmaking but more mobility and excellent AP rounds.

Dad and I will be running pref 8s in about an hour. He's soloing now while I'm working through the tournament.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:01:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Armored Warfare went open beta today, apparently.  19+ gig download at just under 500kbps.  And I thought WoT was an annoying download.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Is he really a pedo?
View All Quotes
Sela the child molester?

Is he really a pedo?

Haha no.

He didn't get nIled for cheating, per se, he got nailed because WG employees watch streams of the better players. Basically mods that everyone uses just to make the game playable are banned in a mishmash, patchwork pattern across the world. Some mods aren't okay to use in Europe, but are perfectly fine in US and Russia. Others vice versa.

That said, if you want to have a good time, take a spin on the RU server and play conservatively. They all yolo all the time.

Anyway, I digress, part of Sela's mod pack was "illegal" and it was something fucking absurd like white dead tanks. So they banned him. He appealed, and because he is literally one of the top 10 best players in the game who brings more people to the game, they let him back in.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:58:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#24]

Yep. Confirmed.

View All Quotes
Sela the child molester?

Is he really a pedo?

Yep. Confirmed.

I think you'd be quite a prick too in his shoes, but more of a large hairy cherubic prick.

I've never personally had a problem with the dude and he is often in the SIMP TS doing clan battles and league. He even helped Shifty and I with a YasenKrasen mod problem and walked us through installation. As everyone here well knows, I'm a massive troll and specifically pick the people who will freak out the most, i.e. BigAJ and 2001ws6 because my clan leader said to get them to have their clans attack us. = MFW it worked because stupid is predictable. Troll Sela all day, no reaction whatsoever.

Anyway, the guy is forever focused by everyone and still manages to come out on top, and trolled continuously. Sure he looks down on 95% of the playerbase, but don't you, I, and everyone else above 2k WN8? I'm sure they consider us to be massive pricks.

Well, that, or narcissistic stat padders.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Haha no.

He didn't get nIled for cheating, per se, he got nailed because WG employees watch streams of the better players. Basically mods that everyone uses just to make the game playable are banned in a mishmash, patchwork pattern across the world. Some mods aren't okay to use in Europe, but are perfectly fine in US and Russia. Others vice versa.

That said, if you want to have a good time, take a spin on the RU server and play conservatively. They all yolo all the time.

Anyway, I digress, part of Sela's mod pack was "illegal" and it was something fucking absurd like white dead tanks. So they banned him. He appealed, and because he is literally one of the top 10 best players in the game who brings more people to the game, they let him back in.
View All Quotes
Sela the child molester?

Is he really a pedo?

Haha no.

So does that mean the White Dead tracks is a No No as well  if so i might need to fix something.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Haha no.

View All Quotes
Sela the child molester?

Is he really a pedo?

Haha no.

eh

Tank death locations on mini-map, Falling Trees notification map wide and unspotted Enemy reloading map-wide indicator's have been LONG known to be banned mods.

those are what got him banned
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:14:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#27]

eh

View All Quotes

eh

Tank death locations on mini-map, Falling Trees notification map wide and unspotted Enemy reloading map-wide indicator's have been LONG known to be banned mods.

He was saying last night that the reload counter was legal....

Faling trees obviously, but on the white tanks, maybe I'm smoking crack.

Dead tanks on minimap is part of the XVM map. They'd better ban everyone with XVM if that's the case.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Just picked up the A43. Running vents, rammer and GLD. With a two skill crew, my reload is something like 2 seconds with the 57mm. I have no experience in this tank and I'm going to switch back and forth between the 57mm and the 76mm to see which suits my play style better.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Dead tanks on minimap is part of the XVM map. They'd better ban everyone with XVM if that's the case.
View All Quotes

eh

the issue with the reload counter was he was using the one where it showed the reload of tanks that were unspotted, which WG banned.  You can have reload counters but only on tanks that are spotted and with base reloads.

and iirc, they have "banned" white dead tanks but not 100% sure
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#30]
When I look up a player's service record in the garage it says "Player details for BGS_Tanker_06 are locked". What does this mean and why aren't they viewable? This guy was in an Easy 8 and shot at 4 different friendlies including me right from the start, turned blue, and then was TK'ed but not before 1/2 my HP was gone. No idea why he did it. Wanted to look up the record of the asshole and got that message. Tried looking him up on wotlabs, noobmeter, etc and he doesn't seem to exist. I don't recall him being a new account either.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By jrpett:
When I look up a player's service record in the garage it says "Player details for BGS_Tanker_06 are locked". What does this mean and why aren't they viewable? This guy was in an Easy 8 and shot at 4 different friendlies including me right from the start, turned blue, and then was TK'ed but not before 1/2 my HP was gone. No idea why he did it. Wanted to look up the record of the asshole and got that message. Tried looking him up on wotlabs, noobmeter, etc and he doesn't seem to exist. I don't recall him being a new account either.
View Quote

hm

http://worldoftanks.com/community/accounts/1015992470-BGS_Tanker_06/

Account does not exist.
?Go back

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:20:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#32]

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

View All Quotes

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

Yeah, I just don't get it. It's as though the guy is intentionally being an asshole because he knows he can't be looked up. Assholes like him, and shit like this, just make it that much easier to throw in the towel on this game.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Been harvesting tears in the tier 5 French arty.  Those apcr rounds pen any heavy tank for 300+ Reliably, I like them way more than heat.  Japanese tanks hate these things
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
Just picked up the A43. Running vents, rammer and GLD. With a two skill crew, my reload is something like 2 seconds with the 57mm. I have no experience in this tank and I'm going to switch back and forth between the 57mm and the 76mm to see which suits my play style better.
View Quote

its a great tank..

play then 76mm though
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Yeah, I just don't get it. It's as though the guy is intentionally being an asshole because he knows he can't be looked up. Assholes like him, and shit like this, just make it that much easier to throw in the towel on this game.
View All Quotes

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

Relax, it's just some guy that walked up to a computer at a gaming convention and is playing on a press account.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#36]
What the fuck? A full third of my team have less than a 300 Wn8. How does that even happen?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:16:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Herc:

Relax, it's just some guy that walked up to a computer at a gaming convention and is playing on a press account.
View All Quotes

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

Why the fuck should I relax? Let's platoon, I'll TK you, and then tell you to fucking relax.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Why the fuck should I relax? Let's platoon, I'll TK you, and then tell you to fucking relax.
View All Quotes

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

:D

Ended the evening with a 70% win rate after 40 battles again :)

55.34% average winrate now.. Another couple of days and I'll show up as a 56% in Xvm
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#39]
What the fuck? A full third of my team have less than a 300 Wn8. How does that even happen?
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_475_zpsxazwj9ac.jpg
View Quote

you're playing low-mid tiers
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Haven't played tier 6 in a while. I forgot how bad it could be.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:35:37 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Maybe all of the high WIN8 players are spamming the opening weekend of AW open beta?

Or maybe MM just has a special hate for you.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Love me some Cent 7/1. Not my best battle, but damn, this thing will take a beating.

2340 damage blocked by armor

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Love me some T20.

replay
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:32:47 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

that armor is troll as hell
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:48:41 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Yup. That IS8 was slinging APCR like it was his job. I pushed through a VK 4502B, singled out a low health Obj 430 II then worked the IS8 down.
I'll post the replay later.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Draw
Erlenberg
Waffenträger auf E 100
Experience received:1,814      58,556  
Battle achievements High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Repairs:-7 466  
Ammunition:-123 200  
Total:-72 110  WN8: 5 598 (100)

sigh

6500dmg
3 kills

sigh
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

hm

Account does not exist.
?Go back

This.

When you see someone with no stats whatsoever, it's either a Sheriff account or a demo kiosk.

So they'll either be really good or really good at being bad.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#48]
2 for 2 Wins this Morning but More Important is this Mission 14 Heavy Tonk Done with OI Express i can't wait till the Tier 6 Heavy Tonk

$142,045 Profit for 7 Minutes of work i can dig it

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

One of my favorites also.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#50]
2 for 2 Wins this Morning but More Important is this Mission 14 Heavy Tonk Done with OI Express i can't wait till the Tier 6 Heavy Tonk

$142,045 Profit for 7 Minutes of work i can dig it

http://i.imgur.com/rJQ3DMU.jpg
View Quote

Just wait. I think you're on the Stug missions. The T28p missions are tough, and the T55 missions are absolutely rage inducing.

It's really nice when you accomplish them, however. 250k or five each large consumables and an extra 150k for secondary.

Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top