Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

Those are excellent numbers man. Congrats!

I tend to pay more attention to average damage and kill ratios. That's where the meat is. 1700 avg dmg with 1.2 avg kills is awesome dude.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
Finally broke 1300 overall. My recent is starting to move in the right direction again too.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/100315%20sig_zpszml8imnl.png

I tend to pay more attention to average damage and kill ratios. That's where the meat is. 1700 avg dmg with 1.2 avg kills is awesome dude.

Thanks B, as with most things, this is still a work in progress. I'm still trying to get my average damage and kills up, and that has been damn hard with the teams I've had.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

I've had 80k credit losses in arty fairly regularly. All gold and rations hurt the wallet fo sho.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:21:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#5]

Thanks B, as with most things, this is still a work in progress. I'm still trying to get my average damage and kills up, and that has been damn hard with the teams I've had.
View All Quotes
Finally broke 1300 overall. My recent is starting to move in the right direction again too.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/100315%20sig_zpszml8imnl.png

I myself focus on victory.. Id rather  shoot once and decap and die to give us a chance to win the battle, then surely lose it while scoring another 1k damage on isolated tanks..

I know sometimes it really impacts my wn8 and average damage, but it shows in my winrate.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:22:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#6]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
I've had 80k credit losses in arty fairly regularly. All gold and rations hurt the wallet fo sho.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

dont really matter though, right ? As long as I win battles, I dont care.. I take the FV304 , Rudy or Superpershing when i need to make some cash ;)
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By Shung:
I myself focus on victory.. Id rather decap and die to give us a chance to win the battle, then lose it while scoring another 1k damage on isolated tanks..

I know sometimes it really impact my wn8 and average damage, but it show in my winrate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shung:

I myself focus on victory.. Id rather decap and die to give us a chance to win the battle, then lose it while scoring another 1k damage on isolated tanks..

I know sometimes it really impact my wn8 and average damage, but it show in my winrate.

I guess I am the exact opposite. I really don't care if I win as is reflected in my win rate. I have a 1450 wn8 and a win rate of 51% - barely. I just like to shoot people and piss them off. 19k matchesw and not once platooned which probably doens't help either.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By NathanL:

Bugged or something. I get exp on bonus missions but can't start a mission and no money reward. I know the more damage you do the quicker it wears off. Multiple high caliber awards. Starting to piss me off.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Been blue for over a week now. Shit is getting old. Can't complete a mission or make any money from them either.

I ammo racked a friendly by accident and since then blue since last Friday, over a week ago.

What? Why?

I turn blue every evening we do strongholds or team battles because we literally hit each other more than the enemy team.

Missions still work fine.

Bugged or something. I get exp on bonus missions but can't start a mission and no money reward. I know the more damage you do the quicker it wears off. Multiple high caliber awards. Starting to piss me off.

Then you have the mission you're on completed.

Start another one and it will show complete.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Soon as I said just had a 2 to 1 victory with a quick cap on an encounter mines. Much of that shit and I quit playing for the day.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

Been blue for over a week now. Shit is getting old. Can't complete a mission or make any money from them either.

I ammo racked a friendly by accident and since then blue since last Friday, over a week ago.

What? Why?

I turn blue every evening we do strongholds or team battles because we literally hit each other more than the enemy team.

Missions still work fine.

Not getting credit for the on track for ones either that you just are awarded, not having to start one.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:38:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#12]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Felt like playing some tanks.

Got in three games where I was highest on my team in damage, and my team was curb stomped.

I quit for tonight.

I just don't know how MM finds teams like that for me.

View Quote

You know OP, sometimes I think this game is like a combination lock. I'll get teams like that a couple times, switch tanks, a couple more teams full of stupid, then find one and it's like I can't help myself but have awesome games from then on.

Or I just get pissed and start doing strongholds or some team battles. You might like those quite a lot and I'm sure Brad and Coastie would love to have you run some with them.

And sometimes, they'll run entire teams of Super P's and run roughshod over the better clans for the laughs. We had a damned solid team the other night, and Coastie got a new nickname. On top of that, we really beat up some very good teams, some of which were WGLNA gold teams.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#13]
B2"s its whats For Breakfast.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Hercules tank stuck in mud, tracked

https://youtu.be/Q_QV4_SVwu0
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By The_Floridian:

View Quote

None of this 5 seconds to get the tracks back up stuff like in WOT.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#16]
New to WOT since last weekend on the iphone. Pretty cool game and came across this thread!
Is there an Arcom group I can join?
have a tier 5 and 6 tank, all german. game is frustrating as hell. I work someone down and someone snipes my last shot for a kill. ARRGG or....I barely dent my enemy and they one shot me. WTF.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:10:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:29:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#18]
Originally Posted By Scorpius:
New to WOT since last weekend on the iphone. Pretty cool game and came across this thread!
Is there an Arcom group I can join?
have a tier 5 and 6 tank, all german. game is frustrating as hell. I work someone down and someone snipes my last shot for a kill. ARRGG or....I barely dent my enemy and they one shot me. WTF.
View Quote

Almost none of your kills will be taking someone down from full heath. You will be doing PLENTY of killing folks who were already damaged from your teammates.  Kill stealing is not a concern. Get the enemies gun out of play IMHO. If someone else finished him off, then  good, I really don't like wasting a 1000 credit shell no a guy with 120 hp anyway
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#19]
another good afternoon !

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Herc:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Herc:
Originally Posted By The_Floridian:

Pfft. That's nothing a large repair kit won't solve.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Last night was the first time in a while when I regretted not having more time to play.

Popped on one of those +50% xp personal reserves and murdered people in the Cent 7/1 for an hour or so.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Great Games today So far and will Continue another steel wall this time on the Su-122-44

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#23]
My blue finally disappeared after 8+ days.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I seriously want this Pz B2 thing to go a little longer. I am having an absolute ball of a time in my Hetzer!
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Second MOE-  Lovin' it!

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ch1966:
Second MOE-  Lovin' it!

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/ch1966/wot/shot_004.jpg
View Quote

Congrats! I have two MOE on my T20 and I'm knocking on the door of my third. You better watch out, CrazedCat will be giving you a run for your money.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#27]
I dunno, maybe I hit my head, or maybe my furnace has an exhaust leak.  I've been playing ships for the last month-- haven't hit battle in a tank in well over a month, I think.  Tonight, I log in to check out my crews-- see if I want to take advantage of the 50% off crew training on any of them.  Just for shits, I click on the tech tree and there's like 30 new gold tanks?  Including tanks I was sure were limited edition deals.  da fuq?  

Also what's this about rental B2's?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:31:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#28]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:
I seriously want this Pz B2 thing to go a little longer. I am having an absolute ball of a time in my Hetzer!
View Quote

Tilda more funny when they try to pen u
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:55:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#30]
Just noticed a MOE on my SP.  yay lol. I never get a notice. I just see a star on my tank that wasnt there before.

How are they awarded? XP? I did run it  a lot using my double XP bonuses from personal reserves.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Good start to the Morning

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

View All Quotes

Careful...

Good players will kill your Matilda by shooting the soft spot just below the gun, basically the driver's door.

To prevent this, don't directly face any potential targets.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

I've clubbed so many B2's that MM keeps making me lowest tank in the game five out of six games. Now I'm getting clubbed in the Matilda.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Careful...

Good players will kill your Matilda by shooting the soft spot just below the gun, basically the driver's door.

View All Quotes

Careful...

Ahh thats why i was getting penned but once i switched to side scraping it was a lot more harder for them.

They was non to pleased either.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Ahh thats why i was getting penned but once i switched to side scraping it was a lot more harder for them.

View All Quotes

Careful...

LOL, I'll bet not, but you don't have to sidescrape to foil them. Instead, advance on them at about a 25-30 degree angle your turret locked on them, while pounding away, then switch to 25-30 degrees the other way, all the while moving. That triangular spot on the front of that tank is already hard to hit, but when angled, it's harder and just about autobounce.

Matilda gun automatically penetrates just about everywhere on the B2 except the turret face.

Right now is a great time to get a great many of your STUG missions done if you don't have them already because tier 4's count. For lights I did most of the missions in the Valentine because they're basically "Spot this many enemies" and "Shoot this many enemies" or "Track this many enemies and have friendlies kill them." AKA Child's play in the Valentine.  Because the rate of fire is so fast on the Matilda and Valentine, you can permatrack them and friends *WILL* kill them.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#36]

LOL, I'll bet not, but you don't have to sidescrape to foil them. Instead, advance on them at about a 25-30 degree angle your turret locked on them, while pounding away, then switch to 25-30 degrees the other way, all the while moving. That triangular spot on the front of that tank is already hard to hit, but when angled, it's harder and just about autobounce.

Matilda gun automatically penetrates just about everywhere on the B2 except the turret face.

Right now is a great time to get a great many of your STUG missions done if you don't have them already because tier 4's count. For lights I did most of the missions in the Valentine because they're basically "Spot this many enemies" and "Shoot this many enemies" or "Track this many enemies and have friendlies kill them." AKA Child's play in the Valentine.  Because the rate of fire is so fast on the Matilda and Valentine, you can permatrack them and friends *WILL* kill them.

View Quote

Thanks Turbo for the Advice will grab the Valentine as well.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Had a good run with my dad last night. He has been struggling so figured I would try to help him.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By Drifter75:

Had a good run with my dad last night. He has been struggling so figured I would try to help him.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/drifter82/signature.png

http://wotlabs.net/sig/na/quadaxle/signature.png
View Quote

Tell him to look for me. I'll run with him when I'm on.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Good to see ol' ZMBKLN in today's Chieftain stream over on Twitch.
Lucky bastage even won something from that Manic ol' Major Moran.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#40]

I wish every Lowe match was like this.  I'd be rolling in credits.

I also wish that +20% xp thing was actually paying out +20%.

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#41]
fuck this fucking bullshit game
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:08:20 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

MM and RNG working as advertised?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 8:56:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#43]
WTF is this shit 2nd day in a row

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I am actually hoping it goes under soon. I am a slave to its abuse lol
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#45]
WTF is this shit 2nd day in a row

http://i.imgur.com/b6QCjrd.png
View Quote

My internet quits working - WOT quits working. Coincidence? I have to wonder....
At least I'm not trashing my win rate.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#46]

What's with all the fucking bots?
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#47]
scorpion American premium td is supposed to be the next vehicle for sale.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bologna:
View Quote

There's a bunch of new prem tanks in the new patch.

We beat PINGU pretty bad tonight in the top clan tournament. 5:0 and never lost more than 5 tanks.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#49]

We beat PINGU pretty bad tonight in the top clan tournament. 5:0 and never lost more than 5 tanks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bologna:

Well done man.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 10:00:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Brad, thanks for getting me into that team battle. I enjoyed myself, and after getting myself squared away, I think I even managed to be a little productive.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top