Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SageEBR:

I tear things up in US mediums but always lament that they bounce next to nothing, if this plays like a US tank with the bounciness of a T59 then this actually sounds pretty OP.
Also, they are giving folks  5x for four battles a day in that thing for a week - definitely well into pay to win territory.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SageEBR:
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Originally Posted By Krazny13:
The 59 Patton is interesting.  Better gun handling that the 59, lower pen, less stealthy, but goddamn that ROF.  And the gold rounds are pretty snappy.  Mobility is pretty decent as well, and it gets a surprising number of bounces. . . .

Im Tempted but waiting for the Arfcom kings to figure out if it is worth it.

Need to know by Thursday the latest if not it be a Different China Tank.

I tear things up in US mediums but always lament that they bounce next to nothing, if this plays like a US tank with the bounciness of a T59 then this actually sounds pretty OP.
Also, they are giving folks  5x for four battles a day in that thing for a week - definitely well into pay to win territory.

It's just the recruit prize tank with a Chinese crew.

Been beating the living shit out of them all day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:20:27 AM EDT
[#2]
So far not impressed with the 59-Patton. The only good thing about Chinese premium tanks like this is the ability to switch crews from a normal chicom tank into this one with no skill loss.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Trueweltall:

So far not impressed with the 59-Patton. The only good thing about Chinese premium tanks like this is the ability to switch crews from a normal chicom tank into this one with no skill loss.
View Quote

They seem easy enough to kill.  That cupola is huge.

It'd have to be amazing otherwise for me to spend some dosh on it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Trueweltall:
View Quote

T34-3 is a far superior tank.

This patton 59, which is the same as the T95e2, is just a Pershing with shitty ammo choices and less armor.

Why would you voluntarily buy a premium that is far worse than everything it could possibly see?  It literally has no redeeming values. Perhaps if it had APCR in some way, it might be worth a look.

But it doesnt.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:40:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Just bought a CDC with my gold payout for last month. What am I in for? Put my 4 skill bc crew in it with the loader from my elc.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Just bought a CDC with my gold payout for last month. What am I in for? Put my 4 skill bc crew in it with the loader from my elc.
View Quote

Fast, good gun. Makes good money, but your IS5 edges it out in the money department.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:01:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hwj_chim] [#7]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Fast, good gun. Makes good money, but your IS5 edges it out in the money department.
View All Quotes

I have really been out of the loop. They have added the IS5 now?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote
Playbit like a 50t with a side of flanking maneuverability... And nix the ramming

I love the CDC.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#9]
9.10 dropped today. I wonder how those new Japanese "heavies" will do when I introduce them to my good friends HE, HEAT and HESH?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

9.10 dropped today. I wonder how those new Japanese "heavies" will do when I introduce them to my good friends HE, HEAT and HESH?
View Quote
They're pretty well armored, bro. The tier 6 is faster and heavier than the kv2 with, for the most part, the same gun.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
They're pretty well armored, bro. The tier 6 is faster and heavier than the kv2 with, for the most part, the same gun.  
View All Quotes

That's what I've read about them. I was thinking more in terms of death from above. I freaking one shot a Japanese Tiger yesterday in my M44. HEAT FTW.
I'm actually kind of curious to see how those new tanks will do.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:07:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#12]
Originally Posted By hwj_chim:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hwj_chim:

It was a clan wars campaign tank from the last campaign. The alley of fame was set up in such away that the top clans got virtual first dibs on all of them to the tune of 1000 players, then the last 1500, or whatever it was, had the opportunity of BUYING the prize tank for $50 worth of gold. It was a pretty shitty way of doing things, but after dealing with the faggotry that comes from WG, I wasn't even slightly surprised that they went that way with it...

Interesting heavy at tier 8. Fires APCR as its standard round and I think it's the only one that does. Not an accurate gun by any stretch, so you've got to get up close to do any serious work. Hits surprisingly hard. It's closest relative would be the IS3. Kind of like the Obj907 to the Obj140/T62A.

I think it's got the hull of an IS8. Goofy turret that's slightly hard, but you'll get penned by shit that has no business whatsoever going through.

Makes awesome amounts of money, but to me seems that it gets terrible MM as you're pretty much in a tier X battle every time you play it. It is one of those tanks that really should get preferential matchmaking but doesn't because WG. Perhaps with the new "Durrrr! No pref matchmaking!" they could have just made it a tier 7.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#13]

That's what I've read about them. I was thinking more in terms of death from above. I freaking one shot a Japanese Tiger yesterday in my M44. HEAT FTW.

View All Quotes

Oh yeah, they're gonna be arty magnets. Just like the e100 and maus. Meh, same thing different day really. They look good though. The tier 6 and 9 interest me a lot. They seem to be fairly mobile for being bigger than everything else in the game.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey ludder, funny you asked about the CDC this morning. This video just popped up. Reminds me of a less drunk, German smithwinston.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

I mainly use my type 59 for credits.  I really only use the IS5 in detachments in place of my is3. We're doing a lot of tier 8 CW and the cdc gets used from time to time.  We take them in tier 8 detachments as well. I had enough free gold that I figured I'd try it out.  
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Hey ludder, funny you asked about the CDC this morning. This video just popped up. Reminds me of a less drunk, German smithwinston.

youtu.be/X8V3GmzB4T4

View Quote
That was a good game.  I'm planning on abusing that gun depression and speed lol.  Only got two games in it so far but I like it.  Need to get 100 battles in it so is CW viable.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes

yeah that Fucker Blocked a Tier 7 Derp HEAT Round with 250 Pen frontally and i was like well Fuck.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#18]

yeah that Fucker Blocked a Tier 7 Derp HEAT Round with 250 Pen frontally and i was like well Fuck.
View All Quotes

I blapped one in my M44 for 700 something. He was not happy.
Platooning with JToney, he shot one with HE from his Tiger and did a fuck ton of damage.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#19]
West Coast server is typically 1/4th the size of East Coast. No waiting 3 minutes for a Tier 1 game!
Still trying to figure out this "tactical patience" thing. Grrr

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I have this IS-7 in the garage that says "Not suitable". I tried using it yesterday but Battle is greyed out. I had 24 hours yesterday, now I have 5 hours rental left. What do I have to do to get this to work. I can't seem to find any information about what "Not suitable" means or how to use this thing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By jrpett:

I have this IS-7 in the garage that says "Not suitable". I tried using it yesterday but Battle is greyed out. I had 24 hours yesterday, now I have 5 hours rental left. What do I have to do to get this to work. I can't seem to find any information about what "Not suitable" means or how to use this thing.
View Quote

Click on Random Battle up where you'd normally click to start a match and then select Rampage.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#22]
If y'all want instant laughs, give this a try. Take a Maus, an E4 and an E100 and freight train them up any given line on a map. Me, JToney and Tankiller did that yesterday afternoon. Talk about pain train of doom.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 6:02:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jrpett] [#23]
Originally Posted By FeebMaster:

Click on Random Battle up where you'd normally click to start a match and then select Rampage.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jrpett:

Thank you. Will the results of these battles/this tank figure into XVM stats or WN8?

ETA: I see that I have to choose 3 tanks. Fortunately I have 3 tier 8's.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 9:51:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FeebMaster] [#24]

Ugh, and I thought last weekend was bad.
I think my longest match went four full minutes.
Mind boggling.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Not a bad night for first time playing tanks in a week roughly:

Saw Kauzy and Honeybadger and got rekt by their team.......stock d/c'd and the rest of our team fuckin folded like queer bitches.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:18:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Being a masochist, I figured I'd try one more time with a completely different tank.

Got an MoE at least.

The T28 Prot is surprisingly accurate at full speed reverse.  I did about 2,000 damage on the move from the advancing wall of tanks ahead of me.

Would have had the Lowe, but the Spershing took the hit as he crossed between us.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:30:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#27]
Posted this over in the ships thread as well.  I think some one's web cam got hacked while playing WOT or WOWs.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:
Posted this over in the ships thread as well.  I think some one's web cam got hacked while playing WOT or WOWs.

http:// http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/touch-the-rainbow.gif
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.

Are there just as many dumbasses in WoWS as there is in tanks?

Are they as catastrophically destructive to a team as they are in tanks or can they be safely nullified by you just being good?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 3:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#29]

Ain't that the truth.

Are they as catastrophically destructive to a team as they are in tanks or can they be safely nullified by you just being good?
View All Quotes

Ain't that the truth.

Wows is where I like to go for zero thought or effort in game play. Let's just say that

I'll be building my comp on Monday. Woot.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:48:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drifter75] [#30]
It was nice to hear that somebody from one of the ARFCOM clans was berating my daughter during a game. Thanks, nothing like a bunch of grown men acting like juveniles.

My daughter

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:07:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#31]

Originally Posted By Drifter75:

It was nice to hear that somebody from one of the ARFCOM clans was berating my daughter during a game. Thanks, nothing like a bunch of grown men acting like juveniles.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/drifter82/signature.png

My daughter

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/stork9/signature.png
View Quote
Was it crazed?

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#32]
She did not remember the name just that it was somebody from "your" old clan dad... She would not repeat what was said so I can only imagine.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#33]

nothing like a bunch of grown men acting like juveniles.
View Quote
Are you new here?
on a totally unrelated note- my first and only arfcom sighting in the wild

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By VaultDweller:

Are you new here?

http://i.imgur.com/lvjEIsA.png

View All Quotes

Are you new here?

5700 battles and been with the clan since 2011. Whoever it is, they don't play much

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#35]

5700 battles and been with the clan since 2011. Whoever it is, they don't play much  
View All Quotes

Are you new here?

apparently so if they cant figure out who not to shoot at

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:06:53 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Are you new here?

Lol

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 1:38:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Bought the Tiger P tonight, for some reason i really like the vk3001p, for me i have decent stats in it guess illl keep it.

LeFH18b2 is so OP it's not funny.  If I don't finish in the top 3 damage for my team something is wrong.  I have a 61% wr in it and it's fun.  Some of the best money i've spent on this game.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bologna:
Bought the Tiger P tonight, for some reason i really like the vk3001p, for me i have decent stats in it guess illl keep it.

LeFH18b2 is so OP it's not funny.
 If I don't finish in the top 3 damage for my team something is wrong.  I have a 61% wr in it and it's fun.  Some of the best money i've spent on this game.
View Quote

Shhhhh WG will hear.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:05:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Are you new here?

View All Quotes

Are you new here?

There is a blast from the past. Krypto is/was a good guy to platoon with.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:09:09 AM EDT
[#40]

My daughter

View Quote

Sorry buddy.

I think people fail to realize that there are a lot of young people playing this game.

I'm one of those sometimes....
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:20:20 AM EDT
[#41]

LeFH18b2 is so OP it's not funny.  If I don't finish in the top 3 damage for my team something is wrong.  I have a 61% wr in it and it's fun.  Some of the best money i've spent on this game.
View Quote

I hated the Tiger P.  Which is weird because I hate shooting them, too.  I always get some ridiculous bounce when I shoot them, but never when I play them.  I liked the Tiger I a lot more.  

My best crew was in it too.  Four skills.  No idea, it just didn't work for me.  

Maybe it's WoT, maybe it's me, but there are some tanks I just suck at.  Even ones similar to tanks I'm awesome at.  I can't explain it.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:46:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
Sorry buddy.

I think people fail to realize that there are a lot of young people playing this game.

View All Quotes

My daughter

Sorry buddy.

Shit.  She's better than most of the people on my teams this week.

I try not to flip out in the chat for that exact reason, though.  This game has a pretty diverse audience.

I'd feel like a dick if I blasted a little kid or an actual ww2 tanker with incoherent rage.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 4:11:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Sorry buddy.

View All Quotes

My daughter

Sorry buddy.

To be fair, the EULA states 13 years old is the youngest you can be.

and

Defeat
Serene Coast
Waffenträger auf E 100
Experience received:782      46,457  
Battle achievements 2 Marks of Excellence

on a positive note:
3100wn8
67% wr

brought me up to a 1984 overall
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Was it crazed?  
View All Quotes

My daughter

Was it crazed?  

Bite Me Bitch  From 3 Pm to 9 pm i sleep work 3rd shift u Man whore. From 9 to 10 i get ready then go to work.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:16:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#45]

Bite Me Bitch  From 3 Pm to 9 pm i sleep work 3rd shift u Man whore. From 9 to 10 i get ready then go to work.
View All Quotes

My daughter

Was it crazed?  

Hey, I'm not the one who made the pages of reddit for my ranting and raving. Just saying.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:25:14 AM EDT
[#46]

Hey, I'm not the one who made the pages of reddit for my ranting and raving. Just saying.  
View All Quotes

My daughter

Was it crazed?  

Easy enough to verify... If there was any punctuation, it wasn't Crazed.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#47]

I hated the Tiger P.  Which is weird because I hate shooting them, too.  I always get some ridiculous bounce when I shoot them, but never when I play them.  I liked the Tiger I a lot more.  

Maybe it's WoT, maybe it's me, but there are some tanks I just suck at.  Even ones similar to tanks I'm awesome at.  I can't explain it.

View All Quotes

I'm the same way no idea why.  Oh well just sell the ones that don't work I guess.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

They e buffed it quite a bit too, it seems to me.

I used to be lucky if I could connect for 150-200, now I regularly hit for 400!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:37:25 AM EDT
[#49]

I try not to flip out in the chat for that exact reason, though.  This game has a pretty diverse audience.

I'd feel like a dick if I blasted a little kid or an actual ww2 tanker with incoherent rage.

View All Quotes

My daughter

Sorry buddy.

Most of the shit terrible players are NOT children. They're full grown ass men.

One guy follows all the SIMP streamers and is or was one of the worst players I have ever seen. He's 33 years old and couldnt manage a 500 WN8.

Larry's kid is eleven and has something like a 1400.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#50]

Ain't that the truth.

View All Quotes

Ain't that the truth.

Same terrible players as in WOT. It's much harder to carry in boats just due to the nature of the game. I like it though, it's a lot of fun.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top