Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
So I downloaded WoSS. This is what ticks you off in comparison to WoT.

19ms ping on WoWS and 90ms on WoT. WoWS had 14k on the one server when I looked so it's not that fewer people.

Ticks me off.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Just ran out of time on getting that one last arty.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had many satisfied customers tonight with my "Hulk smash" comment. Had one guy say "all fucking arty need to get ebola and fucking die". Had one guy PM me after a game and rage about how I was hacking because I one shot his Hellcat (after he knocked a tree down), how he wasn't spotted, etc... My reply "Get clicked bitch"
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:17:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

Its a mod called battle assistant. If you use OdemMortis Mod pack, its in that somewhere. It comes in handy.
I hate playing tanks that don't have 6th sense. If I had it, I may could have gotten the 8th kill on that SU100Y.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shung:

thats fraking insane !!!!

huge amount of DMG

edit:

Ok, ive watched it ! How do you get that awesome sniper view for the arty..??????

Its a mod called battle assistant. If you use OdemMortis Mod pack, its in that somewhere. It comes in handy.
I hate playing tanks that don't have 6th sense. If I had it, I may could have gotten the 8th kill on that SU100Y.

Is that under crosshairs ? I can't find it

edit: nevermind, found it.

It's friggin awesome  

first mission with it, 5 kills
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 8:54:58 AM EDT
[#5]

It's friggin awesome  

View All Quotes

thats fraking insane !!!!

huge amount of DMG

edit:

Ok, ive watched it ! How do you get that awesome sniper view for the arty..??????

It's friggin awesome  

Isn't it? With that mod, nobody is really arty safe unless they are behind a building.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#6]
World of warships gave out a free premium code for a premium ship today for the anniversary. What's wot giving away?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:02:09 PM EDT
[#7]
went on a good run the other day, 9 wins in a row in the t20. I am starting to figure this tank out as it is a lot different play style then my Jumbo Sherman.  Would you guys happen to know of any clans that would take on a newer player? I would prefer to not be in a group of idiots but I know that may be asking alot.  I think my stats are pretty good for less then 2k games played. I am working on getting the lower medium and heavy American lines to 10.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By NathanL:

World of warships gave out a free premium code for a premium ship today for the anniversary. What's wot giving away?
View Quote

Suffering.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]
So a buddy has been playing. Against my advice he gave WG money and bought gold lol. I see there are some premiums on sale. What are the best tier 3 prems?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
So a buddy has been playing. Against my advice he gave WG money and bought gold lol. I see there are some premiums on sale. What are the best tier 3 prems?
View Quote

Russian T-127 is the only good one.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I've had many satisfied customers tonight with my "Hulk smash" comment. Had one guy say "all fucking arty need to get ebola and fucking die". Had one guy PM me after a game and rage about how I was hacking because I one shot his Hellcat (after he knocked a tree down), how he wasn't spotted, etc... My reply "Get clicked bitch"
View Quote

GET REKT NERD

my favorite reply

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wav3form:

View All Quotes

Really? looks like it has a shit gun though. I haven't really played that tier much though. What are its strengths? Weaknesses? I have gold left over and might buy something so I can platoon with him and show him how to suck at tanks properly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Really? looks like it has a shit gun though. I haven't really played that tier much though. What are its strengths? Weaknesses? I have gold left over and might buy something so I can platoon with him and show him how to suck at tanks properly.
View All Quotes

Gun is great if you shoot apcr, armor is fantastic if you angle, only sees tier 3 and 4.

This is one of the best tanks in the game for its tier.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Troll tonk.

Victory!
Fisherman's Bay
Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f)
Experience received:3,535   ( x2)    39,493  
Battle achievements High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs:-2 131  
Ammunition:-38 428  
Total:-1 066  WN8: 5 330 (100)
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:23:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#16]
View Quote

Heart attacks, anger, anger, and more anger with a side of brain aneurysm.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

Listen to this man.

View All Quotes

Gun is great if you shoot apcr, armor is fantastic if you angle, only sees tier 3 and 4.

Listen to this man.

Thanks Painless!

Now when playing Tier 4 in this tank, you have to watch out for Matildas and Hetzers and have to play a bit more cautiously.  In tier 3?  Fuhgeddaboudit, angle your armor and rape.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:46:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Fell short on the A45 mission.  Twenty kills or so short.  

Totally fucked up day.  Almost every match ran out the clock; win, lose, or draw.  Left piles and piles of people at 10hp or less.

7/19 when I gave up.

Still bought the damned thing.  I like it.  It prints credits even with the necessary and constant repair kit usage.

Without more effort than usual, I racked up enough credits in a week to fund a couple more tanks I have unlocked, though I'll probably wait for sales.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Listen to this man.

View All Quotes

Listen to this man.

I find the gun fine even shooting normal rounds. It is a fun little troll tank. I run mine all the time.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:13:07 AM EDT
[#20]

Originally Posted By FeebMaster:

Totally fucked up day.  Almost every match ran out the clock; win, lose, or draw.  Left piles and piles of people at 10hp or less.

7/19 when I gave up.

Still bought the damned thing.  I like it.  It prints credits even with the necessary and constant repair kit usage.

Without more effort than usual, I racked up enough credits in a week to fund a couple more tanks I have unlocked, though I'll probably wait for sales.
View Quote
I started the t55a missions this week. I'm almost done with the TD missions. Holy smokes those things pay out a ton of credits. I had 5 million credits on Wednesday. I list some buying equipment for my t28 concept. Which, by the way is quite fun and trollish. I now have 10.3 million in the account. I think that's the most I have ever had in this game. Must resist blowing it all
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:08:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#21]

Listen to this man.

View All Quotes

Listen to this man.

If you've got the extra gold laying around, and can afford it, check out the valentine 2.

Great tank, tier 4, and because of its tiering, you MUST be top tier every time.

Shoot straight gold. AP doesn't have enough oomph to reliably take on tier 3's, but with gold you can absolutely wreck other teams and take very little damage in return. You'll still make money even spamming gold.

ETA: And most of all, you'll have *GASP* fun playing it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote
giving?

A free month of premium and 2 garage slots.

if you buy an IS-6 and a Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f)

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

I started the t55a missions this week. I'm almost done with the TD missions. Holy smokes those things pay out a ton of credits. I had 5 million credits on Wednesday. I list some buying equipment for my t28 concept. Which, by the way is quite fun and trollish. I now have 10.3 million in the account. I think that's the most I have ever had in this game. Must resist blowing it all
View All Quotes

7/19 when I gave up.

I bought the Cent 7/1 and the Ru 251, because fuck that SPIC thing, and I still ended up around 2 million ahead of where I started.

Plus my Brit heavy crew went from somewhere in the 2nd skill to 78% on the third.

I could spend it all in a second with all the tanks I have unlocked, but I usually try to wait for sales these days.  I hate grinding credits.  Feels less like fun and more like work.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#24]

I bought the Cent 7/1 and the Ru 251, because fuck that SPIC thing, and I still ended up around 2 million ahead of where I started.

Plus my Brit heavy crew went from somewhere in the 2nd skill to 78% on the third.

I could spend it all in a second with all the tanks I have unlocked, but I usually try to wait for sales these days.  I hate grinding credits.  Feels less like fun and more like work.

View All Quotes

7/19 when I gave up.

Yeah, I could totally blow my savings on a bunch of tier 8's and 9's and the e50m right now but I'm going to save some more. If you don't play strongholds or team battles you should. Grinding credits solo, even platoons is for suckers. I was running sh with a friends clan last night. All battles were under 3 minutes 30-40k per battle every 5 minutes, tops. We did that for about an hour. Yeah, half a mil right there, easy

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

If you've got the extra gold laying around, and can afford it, check out the valentine 2.

Great tank, tier 4, and because of its tiering, you MUST be top tier every time.

Shoot straight gold. AP doesn't have enough oomph to reliably take on tier 3's, but with gold you can absolutely wreck other teams and take very little damage in return. You'll still make money even spamming gold.

ETA: And most of all, you'll have *GASP* fun playing it.
View Quote

I figured he could buy a couple cheap premiums to make creds. Shooting gold isnt an option he isnt running a premium account. Does it do ok not shooting prem?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#26]

lol he bought a Matilda Black Prince
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Better than the Matilda IV.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:10:43 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I have a Matilda BP, it's not a bad tank, but it is more of a supporting player than the original Matilda. Have to pick shots a bit more carefully though, what with the much-reduced ammo and almost identical ROF.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:33:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#29]
3 games in Me likes.

not 100% crew right now so when i hit 100% all camo first Right then when i hit 2nd Skill Switch commander to 6th sense and rest of crew to gunnery and view range skills right.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:34:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#30]
Nothing like retards taking a Radley Walters away from you...

Replay
#getclicked
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Teams were so bad last night I don't know if I even want to play today. I had so many tking assholes it wasn't even funny. Idiots in e75's going to the south west of reshire.

Doing the t55a missions. Tried about 15 times to do arty mission 14 last night. Do 4k damage to heavys and TD's in a platoon. Did 2600 myself and my platoon mates did more than that in several matches and it would never unlock. Wtf wargaming?!
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

3 games in Me likes.

not 100% crew right now so when i hit 100% all camo first Right then when i hit 2nd Skill Switch commander to 6th sense and rest of crew to gunnery and view range skills right.

http://i.imgur.com/YTsvxuf.jpg
View Quote
Me being the cheap guy I am, I train to 6th first and everyone else on camo.  Train for view range as well. I run mine with camo net, coated optics and rammer. The optics and crew skills give it 450 view all the time

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Me being the cheap guy I am, I train to 6th first and everyone else on camo.  Train for view range as well. I run mine with camo net, coated optics and rammer. The optics and crew skills give it 450 view all the time  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
3 games in Me likes.

http://i.imgur.com/YTsvxuf.jpg

He speaks the truth. When you get 6th sense, and full camo, that thing is not fair. Zip in, kill arty*, run away laughing all the way to the bank.

*Unless that arty is me. I love shot gunning scouts as the think the have a "free" kill.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I saw something for the 1st time the other day.

In a T10 battle on Fjords, a T92 on our team killed 3 tanks with 1 shot.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  Now they all weren't at full health, 1 was close & the others around 50% or so, IIRC, but it had to be easily over 3,000 damage with the 1 shot.

The 3 were coming thru the southern passage, after a fierce battle.  All 3 were right next to each other trying to figure how to get around the wreckage...when BOOM!!!  The butt hurt from the other team was Amazing!

On a side note:  I haven't been playing too much the last week or so...tired of the lopsided matches and assholes.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:35:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#35]
Well since I am helping a buddy play through low tiers. I grabbed a t-127 for both of us, a T2 light and a Valentine 2.

Might get a locust. Any good?  If i put my t37 3 skill crew in it will it be decent?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 4:59:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Well since I am helping a buddy play through low tiers. I grabbed a t-127 for both of us, a T2 light and a Valentine 2.

Might get a locust. Any good?  If i put my t37 3 skill crew in it will it be decent?
View Quote
Wanna test drive mine?

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Wanna test drive mine?  
View All Quotes

Wanna test drive mine?  

Thanks for the offer. I think I am just going to save the last few hundred gold for moving equipment and not get it. I have been sitting on 1400 gold for the last year and finally decided t spend it lol
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#38]
You guys are bad....I figured since it was on sale...I grabbed a T-127 too  
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Okay, what equipment would you put on this T-127?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TONTO44:
View Quote

Vents. Go from there.
I have vents, optics and a camo net on mine.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Originally Posted By TONTO44:

View Quote
I actually like a small liner on my low tier monsters. Lol. At low tier all the noobs will shoot HE non stop especially at something they can't pen. Optics and rammer are my others

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone play on Xbox One? I just downloaded the game and am liking it so far but looking for some people to team up with/give me advice.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#44]
I consistently see a CIA platoon of T-127's . they wreck the maps lol.

I like mine but have not platooned in it yet. No coms
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:43:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

CIA pretty much seal clubs. If you see them above about tier 4, write the date down.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Clearly this goes to show the toughness of the tank.  CIA clan is full of retarded, moron, window-licking imbeciles.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Here are some highlights of tonight's clicking adventures.

708 damage, 1 HE round. I broke all of his things.

This was an E25 from GAZOO. Yup, HEAT works wonders from above.

VK 3601H that was a bot.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:24:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By tyman:

Clearly this goes to show the toughness of the tank.  CIA clan is full of retarded, moron, window-licking imbeciles.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tyman:

LOL I should probably ask them for an invite with the way I have been playing
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:49:13 AM EDT
[#49]
SAX--do you shoot anything BUT gold?   lol

Had a weird game earlier--T32, get a T10 game in Stalingrad.....I get a "friend" in an ISU 152, who follows me to a rubble pile, then SHOOTS me in the side, because I was in his spot.....758 h down later, I say please do it again....Then the red team shows up, I put rounds into a T54, Conqueror, and a WTF; do around 1700 damage before I expire...Then a couple of games later, I get out and have a message from the one and only member of Clan HADEZ(you can look it up, lol)...He proceeds to tell me how bad I am, my "hiding" cost us the game, and that I should kill myself...I responded as follows:

Did it take you so long to message me because you were also ragging on everyone who did WORSE than me? Also, I see you did 330 more damage than me; congrats, that was EXCELLENT use of your Tier 10 German TD, with a 6-shot auto-loader...And what special message did you give the ISU 152 who took half my health because I was in "his" spot?

REPLY:  You suck ,,,you are a baddie, you will only get worse..

ME:  Well, I think for valuable opinion on how I play a computer game.  I am sure you must be as enjoyable in real-life as you are on-line, and I am glad to see all your friends have joined you in your clan.

REPLY: F... you (edited for PG-13 version), you mf as.,,,,,, you suck, F... U.. etc.

ADD TO BLACKLIST.

Sadly, the guy has great stats but is apparently psychotic...
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:52:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#50]
Originally Posted By dmb4765:
SAX--do you shoot anything BUT gold?   lol

Had a weird game earlier--T32, get a T10 game in Stalingrad.....I get a "friend" in an ISU 152, who follows me to a rubble pile, then SHOOTS me in the side, because I was in his spot.....758 h down later, I say please do it again....Then the red team shows up, I put rounds into a T54, Conqueror, and a WTF; do around 1700 damage before I expire...Then a couple of games later, I get out and have a message from the one and only member of Clan HADEZ(you can look it up, lol)...He proceeds to tell me how bad I am, my "hiding" cost us the game, and that I should kill myself...I responded as follows:

Did it take you so long to message me because you were also ragging on everyone who did WORSE than me? Also, I see you did 330 more damage than me; congrats, that was EXCELLENT use of your Tier 10 German TD, with a 6-shot auto-loader...And what special message did you give the ISU 152 who took half my health because I was in "his" spot?

REPLY:  You suck ,,,you are a baddie, you will only get worse..

ME:  Well, I think for valuable opinion on how I play a computer game.  I am sure you must be as enjoyable in real-life as you are on-line, and I am glad to see all your friends have joined you in your clan.

REPLY: F... you (edited for PG-13 version), you mf as.,,,,,, you suck, F... U.. etc.

ADD TO BLACKLIST.

Sadly, the guy has great stats but is apparently psychotic...
View Quote

No, I shoot an equal amount of HE. I run a case of cola, and that accounts for most of the credit loss.
That being said, I ran my premium tanks today and built back what I had lost, and trained crews in the process.
Speaking of my premiums, I ran my Jag 88 on Himmelsdorf. I was top tier and went tank alley and hid my lower. Oh. My. God.
Those tards shot everything they had at me. Had a 12t dump a clip of HE at me. That was damn funny.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top