User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Larrys1911:

LOL

That us such a horrible tank... not to take anything away from what you did but what is the damage threshold for Ace?
Two penetrating shots ?

WOW I hated that tank..

Good Job though

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Larrys1911:
Originally Posted By bologna:
Quack!

http://i.imgur.com/hyCSenH.jpg

LOL

That us such a horrible tank... not to take anything away from what you did but what is the damage threshold for Ace?
Two penetrating shots ?

WOW I hated that tank..

Good Job though

Thanks, it is a terrible tank.... until you get in a match with a bunch of noobs that try to take you on frontally with low pen guns.  Then its pretty decent if they set still.  This match is just a fluke.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Go arty, go arty

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Go arty, go arty

http://i.imgur.com/NZU0CfX.jpg
View Quote

Nicely done! I'm still trying to ace my M44.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:07:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:

View All Quotes
Go arty, go arty

http://i.imgur.com/NZU0CfX.jpg

Hard I think cause a lot of good players keep it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#5]
What fiendish device is now inhabiting my garage.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:11:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By wganz:

http://i.imgur.com/WVbcKwf.jpg
View Quote

I'm going to go with a dikfer. I'll summon CrazedCat, lord master of teh derp to see what animal you have there.
Seriously though, I've seen SU152's destroy teams with that gun.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#7]

I'm going to go with a dikfer. I'll summon CrazedCat, lord master of teh derp to see what animal you have there.
View All Quotes

LOL its cute but i like the one after that Better :O
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
View All Quotes

He lives! What've you been up to cat?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#9]
How many of you guys are going to buy the FV 201?  Also, any historical perspective on what is likely to be on sale around Aug. 12?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:39:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#10]

Originally Posted By dmb4765:

How many of you guys are going to buy the FV 201?  Also, any historical perspective on what is likely to be on sale around Aug. 12?
View Quote
I bought it because... Reasons.

What's going to be on sale? Probably American prems.  Not sure to be honest. What's the significance of that day?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

What's going to be on sale? Probably American prems.  Not sure to be honest. What's the significance of that day?
View All Quotes

II think it's wot anniversary.

I did not buy the fv, I haven't had much luck in British heavies.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:31:02 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Wargaming's 17th anniversary. They should have great sales, just like July 4th.

x5 weekend, and a gift tank. Allegedly a BT-7 variant.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 2:37:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By wav3form:

Joe (and others)... check out this OP T37 stronghold replay from the other day vs. Foxey.  

(Essentially me being in the right place at the right time)

http://wotreplays.com/site/2046226#mountain_pass-wav3form-t37
View Quote
You could see the panic and you started pouring it on. Nice work.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Got my second mark of excellence on my T20
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Real life shit got in the way buddy .But things are getting better finally.

Dad was having alot of heart related problems they put a pacemaker in late April and then he started having the Afib even with that so now he has an Operation some time in September for them to go in thru his leg up to his heart to correct that.

Mom has been back and Forth alot to the Doctors also she has alot going on their not sure whats causing her newest stuff their redoing this one test for the 3rd time Since late may waiting for the Steroids from her pain shot to clear out to get the results right.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Dad was having alot of heart related problems they put a pacemaker in late April and then he started having the Afib even with that so now he has an Operation some time in September for them to go in thru his leg up to his heart to correct that.

Mom has been back and Forth alot to the Doctors also she has alot going on their not sure whats causing her newest stuff their redoing this one test for the 3rd time Since late may waiting for the Steroids from her pain shot to clear out to get the results right.

View All Quotes

Sorry to hear of your troubles. My dad is somewhat in the same boat. He had a quad bipass when he was 41. He's 60 now and he's having issues again. It's quite worrying. Hope the best for ya
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Are any of you fuckers playing on Xbox1
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:08:03 PM EDT
[#18]
God damn the T-44 is useless against most tier 9's and 10's. What a shitty tank, I really expected more bias from this one.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NathanL] [#19]
I should lag more often. Went thru the game at around 300 ping for most of it. I think they were confused with me going around in circles trying to control my tank. 5 kills anyway.

Victory!

Battle: Sacred Valley

Vehicles: T-54

Experience received: 3,570 (x2 for the first victory each day)

Credits received: 61,770

Battle achievements: Steel Wall, Mastery Badge: "I Class"

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I downloaded the patch and I have 5 tier ten tanks and td's with an A on the icon can anyone tell me what that is?  I had 0 tier tens before the  patch. Is it some kind of temporary thing maybe?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#21]
I got 750 gold, was that part of the A45 deal? I didn't even read it or keep up with it. I got one for a rental but I'm not going for it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By Pokernut:

I downloaded the patch and I have 5 tier ten tanks and td's with an A on the icon can anyone tell me what that is?  I had 0 tier tens before the  patch. Is it some kind of temporary thing maybe?
View Quote
It's a special game mode. It's not all that bad I guess. If you want a bad ass crew or a ton of convertible xp, play them. Otherwise, just leave them be. I don't play them personally. I don't mind the 100%/crew that's left behind though

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By NathanL:

I got 750 gold, was that part of the A45 deal? I didn't even read it or keep up with it. I got one for a rental but I'm not going for it.
View Quote
If you had the t1e6 then yeah, you get the gold. Paid for the camo on my fv and one season for my t28 concept.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah I guess I already had the T1E6. Never played it one time lol. I've got a crapload of tier 1-2 light tanks they have given out over the years (4 years now) that I've never played one time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:50:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shung] [#25]
seriously ?

LoL.. anyone saying we coukd have won this one because we had better tanks can choke himself to death

wtf....  not only the players, but more tier 6 tanks....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone else getting bad/above average lag tonight or just me?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#27]
nah, im only gettin bad/below average team mates.

believe me, you are better off
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Shung:
seriously ?

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/Shungito/worldoftanks%202015-07-29%2001-43-57-71_zpspvuyk8q3.png~original

LoL.. anyone saying we coukd have won this one because we had better tanks can choke himself to death

View Quote

Seriously, turn the chance to win off. I know its fun to beat the odds, but you'll find yourself playing better if you don't know what % chance you have to live/win.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#29]

nah, im only gettin bad/below average team mates.

believe me, you are better off
View Quote

Gonna call it a night I guess. Unplayable.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Joe (and others)... check out this OP T37 stronghold replay from the other day vs. Foxey.  

Thanks!  I had a bunch of beers in me and I was trying not to fall off the bridge.    I bet they don't do that strat again without sending someone to the bridge.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Thanks!  I had a bunch of beers in me and I was trying not to fall off the bridge.    I bet they don't do that strat again without sending someone to the bridge.
View All Quotes

Light or fast tanks is the new thing. Fine are the days of the kv1s and hellcat. However, it can be difficult for good players to overcome a heavy setup if they are running light. Especially if a kv85 loads a HE she'll and conects with a type64. It's pretty much game over for that guy

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#32]
seriously ?

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/Shungito/worldoftanks%202015-07-29%2001-43-57-71_zpspvuyk8q3.png~original

View Quote

9%?

Not sure I ever saw a game that bad when I played.  Remember a few 19% games.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Filled out the little survey that was sent out.  Not that WGing will give a shit or enact any changes, at least I got to tell them why War Thunder gets my money now.

I hoped on for shits and giigles over the weekend and ran a few matches.  Still the same old infuriating game full of mouth breathers and silly RNG.  

I wounder if WGing's revenue streams are made public?  It seems like there are a lot less people playing.  I've always wondered who spent more money...a constant stream of new guys who play for a few months and spend a few bucks or their smaller established player base who spend a consistent amount of cash every month and are willing to pay $50-$60 when they release a good premium tank with preferential MM.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By beardog30:

Filled out the little survey that was sent out.  Not that WGing will give a shit or enact any changes, at least I got to tell them why War Thunder gets my money now.

I hoped on for shits and giigles over the weekend and ran a few matches.  Still the same old infuriating game full of mouth breathers and silly RNG.  

I wounder if WGing's revenue streams are made public?  It seems like there are a lot less people playing.  I've always wondered who spent more money...a constant stream of new guys who play for a few months and spend a few bucks or their smaller established player base who spend a consistent amount of cash every month and are willing to pay $50-$60 when they release a good premium tank with preferential MM.
View Quote
I spend about 15$ a month. I've been playing for, what, two years now? Meh, I dont spend my money on much else these days. Two kids under 6 tend to soak up most of your expendable income.  I tried warships but it just didnt do it for me. Warthunder was ok to just herp a derp around in planes for an hour or so and then I would get tired of not really doing anything but the plane version of suiscouting. I played a bit of armored warfare. It's OK. Just not sold on it yet. That and I'm kinda set in my ways with wot. The tards dont bother me all that much anymore.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#35]

I did the survey too.  It will change nothing.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: beardog30] [#36]
I spend about 15$ a month. I've been playing for, what, two years now? Meh, I dont spend my money on much else these days. Two kids under 6 tend to soak up most of your expendable income.  I tried warships but it just didnt do it for me. Warthunder was ok to just herp a derp around in planes for an hour or so and then I would get tired of not really doing anything but the plane version of suiscouting. I played a bit of armored warfare. It's OK. Just not sold on it yet. That and I'm kinda set in my ways with wot. The tards dont bother me all that much anymore.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beardog30:

I had 2 years in my first account and stopped playing after 8 months in my reroll.  

War thunder:

To be really successful at planes you need to be in a squad.  Having a few wingman that coordinate their efforts...you will run the board.

Tanks is fun for me solo.  Yeah, it has it's issues, but the absolute silly RNG is not present for most of the mechanics.  You will never dirt round at a tank that is 20 meters away.

The accuracy nerf in WOT's was my last straw.  I think I dropped from a 1900 WN8 to low 1700's maybe even 1600's.  I don't remember.  I can't control the tards, I know this, however I should be able to control where my rounds are hitting.

I'm just curios in a macro sense how WGing's revenue stream is doing when it comes to Tanks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#37]
A Tier II T1E6 appeared in my garage. Is this a hint as to wear I should be playing more?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#38]
pls regard chat:

chat for the luls

sigh............
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#39]

A Tier II T1E6 appeared in my garage. Is this a hint as to wear I should be playing more?

View Quote
It's a terrible tank, sell it

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Un fucking real

1/6
1700 wn8

fucking just wow
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By tyman:
Un fucking real

1/6
1700 wn8

fucking just wow
View Quote

22/36, 1810 Wn8
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Un fucking real

1/6

1700 wn8

fucking just wow
View Quote
Glad I took the day off. Kids are about to go back to school vacations are dying down, more kids packing in the play hours before heading back I would think. Glad I'm taking a small break if it's that bad for you, ty

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Glad I took the day off. Kids are about to go back to school vacations are dying down, more kids packing in the play hours before heading back I would think. Glad I'm taking a small break if it's that bad for you, ty  
View All Quotes
Un fucking real

1/6
1700 wn8

fucking just wow

watch replay i posted and read chat

i
went
fucking
off

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:05:59 AM EDT
[#44]
The accuracy nerfs are real... Watch the replay and you'll see. Fully aimed shots, no where near where I aimed. Had half the shots I fired hit, I would have wrapped up the arty missions.

Replay
Click me.. Pun intended
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Had a game earlier-had 5 kills in a T8 game in my WZ-131---going for the 6th kill--suddenly I am on fire, WTF?....Kid(using term loosely) had shot me in the back, said I didn't deserve Top Gun--2100 damage, 5 kills, and he makes me use a fire extinguisher., I had THOUGHT I was going to get LT 15 done; tank I was going to kill shot and killed me(I had actually stopped, as I was stunned by the fire, and of course brain surgeon then tracked me)...And the typical teams full of the ja-ja crowd....
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:20:18 AM EDT
[#46]

Had a game earlier-had 5 kills in a T8 game in my WZ-131---going for the 6th kill--suddenly I am on fire, WTF?....Kid(using term loosely) had shot me in the back, said I didn't deserve Top Gun--2100 damage, 5 kills, and he makes me use a fire extinguisher., I had THOUGHT I was going to get LT 15 done; tank I was going to kill shot and killed me(I had actually stopped, as I was stunned by the fire, and of course brain surgeon then tracked me)...And the typical teams full of the ja-ja crowd....
View Quote
I've had those sorts of run ins before. Was going for my 9th kill in my then, t49. Had a stug start shooting me....from on my own team! Because " I was hugging all the kills for myself". I dont out up with it anymore. I just tk them on the spot

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:48:17 AM EDT
[#47]

I didn't even have a bad night really, but I'd like to punch someone right in the mouth.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Hulk smash
Type 64

ARL V39

Tiger 1

Post game stats

Replay
Clickin' ain't easy
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:30:43 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

I don't know what kill was more satisfying, the Tiger 1 or the Type T34 with the shotgun. Either way, HEAT for the win.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top