Page / 696
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally got the 3 arty medal used to be 4 but i will take it

Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By j97531:

We don't do battles or skirmishes in AR-15.  Casual clan of like minded people for platooning.
Welcome aboard!
View Quote
And we always make time to discuss the latest P320 happenings while playing.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
That's fantastic.  I'm anxious to get the festivities started tonight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Sadly, nothing to report.  Despite my plans, kid stuff got in the way of me playing last night.  But I am cleared hot tonight.  Will update tomorrow.
You make me sad.....so be it.

I got cursed at.... a lot. I got one banned and another to turn blue. Rammed a once or twice.

When they start cursing me in Spanish I just say, "Bro, it's ok if you're gay"

More obscenities.
That's fantastic.  I'm anxious to get the festivities started tonight.
I played 10 games last night.  I ridiculed the Argentines about losing an island full of sheep in each match.   Results were not as expected.

No ramming.  Didn't take an fire from teammates. No team killing.  Instead, I got lots of "LOLs" and "Affirmatives."  What bizzarro world is this?

But I am not deterred.  Tonight, we shall once again bait the Argentines.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TexasSmooth:

And we always make time to discuss the latest P320 happenings while playing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:04:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Old_Painless] [#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#6]
If I choose a reward tank that I already own, do I get the gold value of the reward tank?

Do I want an Excelsior?  I already have a great, 3 skill crew in the Conqueror.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Tank Rewards is wrongly labeled---more like an endless pit of bullshit---ll I got was more useless reserves---I have yet to "earn" a damn thing worth the time and effort put in...
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#8]
If I choose a reward tank that I already own, do I get the gold value of the reward tank?

View Quote
The excelsior is pretty bad but hey, it's a prem.  Do you need a trainer?  I'd like to know about the gold thing as well.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Bones45:
The excelsior is pretty bad but hey, it's a prem.  Do you need a trainer?  I'd like to know about the gold thing as well.
View All Quotes

You get the gold
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:42:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PresidentJ] [#10]
So I am came back to this terrible game after checking out for like a year. Observations the p2win prem tanks really killed tier 8 balance. I was a bit LoL at some of the terrible balancing like the maus, but I guess it is losing some of its hp buff and I discovered that I have become more terrible at tanks. On the bright side I am competing in clan wars and excited about the opportunity to get better. Now I need the meta to change and introduce some larger maps or even the okader ones instead of the current old cooridor style maps. I am also happy otter is still a thing.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#11]
You get the gold
View All Quotes

You get the gold
So, I already have a Matilda and a T14.  Sounds like I should pick one of those (for the gold) before selecting the Excelsior????
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
I don't think I do.  I'm already well into the Conqueror with a high skill crew.  Not even sure I'll ever go to the tier 10 though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 3:53:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Saw a post about Chinese TD's on the wot website.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:30:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#14]
Originally Posted By bologna:
Saw a post about Chinese TD's on the wot website.
View Quote
Its like this Love Russian TD Line namely where the OBJ 704 line is this that is Exactly what the Chinese line will be oh in the higher tiers a 130 MM with Insane fucking Pen

Here you can check the lines out here and go interactive and see what each can do
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#15]

So, I already have a Matilda and a T14.  Sounds like I should pick one of those (for the gold) before selecting the Excelsior????
View Quote
Yea, the Excelsior is trash. I got 1500 gold and used it to convert free xp
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By PresidentJ:
So I am came back to this terrible game after checking out for like a year. Observations the p2win prem tanks really killed tier 8 balance. I was a bit LoL at some of the terrible balancing like the maus, but I guess it is losing some of its hp buff and I discovered that I have become more terrible at tanks. On the bright side I am competing in clan wars and excited about the opportunity to get better. Now I need the meta to change and introduce some larger maps or even the okader ones instead of the current old cooridor style maps. I am also happy otter is still a thing.
View Quote
Are you going to get into Otter main or V?
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Ru Roh Derp Nation is back

Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#18]
I hate 5x weekends. The seemingly most random shit happens.

Had a T30 pierce my mantlet twice in a row while hull down in my T30 with standard ammo. I was so surprised I looked around with the camera thinking maybe I wasn't as hull-down as I thought and sure as shit, 2 holes right about smack dab through the mantlet. Tried to duplicate it 3 games in a row that had T30s in them and couldn't, even with what appeared to be identical shots. I know the roof can be weak and occasionally the cheeks but never had anything short of a deathstar or JPZ go right through my gun like that

Otherwise, standard shitters abound everywhere. They're like gremlins and multiply whenever there's a 5x
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 1:48:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Purchased: 'AMX 50 Foch (155)' successfully purchased.
Spent  :  6,100,000.

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:08:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#20]
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Purchased: 'AMX 50 Foch (155)' successfully purchased.
Spent  :  6,100,000.

View Quote
Good job

Looking forward to my Free Japan Wanna Be tiger i was never going to pay to get that sucker but for free sure why not lol
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#22]
The Tortoise at the Bovington Tank Museum

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Got a bunch of tanks unlocked....what next?

ST-I
Elefant
Strv-103
Emil
T95
VK100.01
VK45.02A
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#24]

ST-I
Elefant
Strv-103
Emil
T95
VK100.01
VK45.02A
View Quote
Strv if you like to snipe,  vk 100 if you like to brawl
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 3:29:31 PM EDT
[#25]

ST-I
Elefant
Strv-103
Emil
T95
VK100.01
VK45.02A
View Quote
Personally, I hate Heavy's but I would bplay the VK1001. It's a pretty good tank from what I've seen. Just keep rocking to protect that coupula.

The tanks, I would do the 103 or the t95. I don't mind slow, so long as It has armor.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Elefant
View Quote

Elefant?
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#27]
I never thought I would see the day when my Ram II ends up face to face with two O-1 exp's and lives to tell about it.  I bounced a shot from each of them, put five rounds thru the turret of each of them and got the kills.  Thankfully they had either already taken damage or I had some teammates nearby.  It happened so fast I don't know which.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Elefant?
View All Quotes
Elefant

Elefant?
AKA. Ferdinand.

Duh, read a book!
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#29]

AKA. Ferdinand.

Duh, read a book!
View Quote
This. Or play some CoH2
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#30]

AKA. Ferdinand.

Duh, read a book!
View Quote
Ferdinand and Elefant are not the same, read a book! I asked just in case I missed something.

I know nearly everything about german tanks. When I was in kindergarden or later elementary school my classmates were reading Goldilocks and the three Bears or Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, I read every fucking book about tanks, WW1 & WW2, planes, ships and guns my dad had in his bookshelf.

My first book review in the 2nd grade was A bridge too far from Cornelius Rayn. My first history presentation was about Operation Citadel.

Damn, just got the 1st gunmark on the VK30.01H.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Ferdinand and Elefant are not the same, read a book! I asked just in case I missed something.

I know nearly everything about german tanks. When I was in kindergarden or later elementary school my classmates were reading Goldilocks and the three Bears or Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, I read every fucking book about tanks, WW1 & WW2, planes, ships and guns my dad had in his bookshelf.

My first book review in the 2nd grade was A bridge too far from Cornelius Rayn. My first history presentation was about Operation Citadel.

View Quote
Semantics
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Personally, I hate Heavy's but I would bplay the VK1001. It's a pretty good tank from what I've seen. Just keep rocking to protect that coupula.

The tanks, I would do the 103 or the t95. I don't mind slow, so long as It has armor.
VK100 it is.  I was leaning that way to begin with as I'm sick of the Tiger P.  It is nearly useless as a heavy tank.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Semantics
View All Quotes

Semantics
That was my understanding as well.  Essentially the same vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#34]
The WoT Ferdinand is a Ferdinand and not an Elefant.

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Purchased:
'WZ-111 model 5A' successfully purchased.

Victory!
Battle: Highway
Vehicles: WZ-111 model 5A
Experience received: 5,505
Credits earned: 108,638
Battle achievements: Top Gun, Steel Wall, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

Seems to be working, above game 5k dmg blocked.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:06:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I forgot how...dumb lower tier players can be at times. I honestly thought everyone knew the weak spots by now. Either way, new kill total record and Nork General status unlocked!

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:52:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#37]
Crazy this many Updates later the Panzer 4 H with Derp can still do its Job and i am loving the boosters already have a damn near 3 Skilled Crew in 2 nights of working This new crew

My Original Panzer 4 Crew is in the Skorpion with 5 Skills

6.6 Second reload i can Perma Track them nice Juicy EXP bundles of Joy named OI Tog or Heavy Tier 7's

Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:01:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -daddy] [#38]
Alrighty. Looking for some insight on the 53/55. Should I play it from stock or free XP the tracks and gun? *** Forgot to mention, I have a boatload of reserves hanging around**** Also anyone tonking tonight? I am no potato (1900 ish wn8) however I am a bit dusty and rusty. Looking to do moistly tier 8+ (or Bromwells) as I need $$$ for the Foch155. GdC_daddy
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
That VK100 is a steaming pile. Take a whack to the side and you're racked. Front on has a massive commanders hatch, and the Maus isn't worth it. Everyone has one, thus everyone knows how to fight it. Load gold, shoot through the left side of the turret or derp HE into the mantlet for a hilarious fire.

If you like hulldown mechanics with a monster impenetrable turret, the STI is the tank for you. Amazing gun, great armor, not too shabby in the speed department. Leads to the IS4 which is also very good.

The 4502a was a piece of shit before, but I've heard they've buffed it. The 4502b is a beast. Pretty much impenetrable from the front if you do your part. The vk7201 or whatever they're calling it is astonishingly good. You can absolutely stomp Mauses and E100's like it's your fucking job. Russian heavies can be made your bitch like you fucking invented making Russians your bitch. Best part is that it is a rare tier X so few know how to fight it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Crazy this many Updates later the Panzer 4 H with Derp can still do its Job and i am loving the boosters already have a damn near 3 Skilled Crew in 2 nights of working This new crew

My Original Panzer 4 Crew is in the Skorpion with 5 Skills

6.6 Second reload i can Perma Track them nice Juicy EXP bundles of Joy named OI Tog or Heavy Tier 7's

http://i.imgur.com/sGil3pT.jpg
View Quote
That's one of those fun to play tanks that makes a natural crew trainer.  I use the KV2 for training fresh russian heavy crews since it has 6 crew members and that derp gun don't need new stinkin crew skills.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

That VK100 is a steaming pile. Take a whack to the side and you're racked. Front on has a massive commanders hatch, and the Maus isn't worth it. Everyone has one, thus everyone knows how to fight it. Load gold, shoot through the left side of the turret or derp HE into the mantlet for a hilarious fire.

If you like hulldown mechanics with a monster impenetrable turret, the STI is the tank for you. Amazing gun, great armor, not too shabby in the speed department. Leads to the IS4 which is also very good.

The 4502a was a piece of shit before, but I've heard they've buffed it. The 4502b is a beast. Pretty much impenetrable from the front if you do your part. The vk7201 or whatever they're calling it is astonishingly good. You can absolutely stomp Mauses and E100's like it's your fucking job. Russian heavies can be made your bitch like you fucking invented making Russians your bitch. Best part is that it is a rare tier X so few know how to fight it.
View Quote
Well shit.  Now I got something to think about.  Thanks, turbo.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#42]
TURBO--serious question--can you give some "bullying" tips for handling the Soviets and the Maus?   Us shitters need to know
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By dmb4765:
TURBO--serious question--can you give some "bullying" tips for handling the Soviets and the Maus?   Us shitters need to know
View Quote
Step 1 shoot their tracks off
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#45]
And hope an Strv is near.

VK30.02M acquired.

63.7k XP to the Panther.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#46]
And hope an Strv is near.

VK30.02M acquired.

63.7k XP to the Panther.
View Quote
I actually ended up keeping the 30.02M, and selling the Panther as soon as I could XP to the Panther II.  For some reason the 30.02M just agrees with me. 

I could never get the Panther to work well, and the Panther II was OK.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah, it's a nice tank, but the L70 is lacking penetration.

I'm thinking about to sell the Cromwell, it's a good tank, but not suitable for my playstyle. I like to stay back and fight from the second line.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bytor94:

I actually ended up keeping the 30.02M, and selling the Panther as soon as I could XP to the Panther II.  For some reason the 30.02M just agrees with me. 

I could never get the Panther to work well, and the Panther II was OK.
View Quote
Same here, I really liked the mini panther. Panther was pretty bad but the Panther II's 88mm was nice. I might just buy a Pudel for its similarities to the VK30.02m if the polish medium line looks good.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#49]
I'll give the Panther a try.

Watched some nice battles in it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 5:58:56 PM EDT
[#50]

That's one of those fun to play tanks that makes a natural crew trainer.  I use the KV2 for training fresh russian heavy crews since it has 6 crew members and that derp gun don't need new stinkin crew skills.
View Quote
Oh i know love the Panzer 4 i have dang near 1500 battles in it now i know when i just wanna go out and wreck shit load 50/50 HEAT/High Explosive and go to town my max kills in that tank a few times is 9 now .

Still Very useful tank even in Todays environment and the fucked up thing is it makes money even throwing a few heat shells
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top