Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

I own a lot, for sure. Sad to see the UK get so neglected tho.
View Quote
Crom B all i am saying that thing can't decide what it wants to do . it does a lot of different thing fairly great.

But yeah UK needs new stuff they have the least i think.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]

I own a lot, for sure. Sad to see the UK get so neglected tho.
View Quote
Karma for the Crom B.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Karma for the Crom B.
View Quote
crom B is good stuff. The at15a is aids. The tog is fun but seriously. The matilda black prince is a joke. The Prius aint bad. And the A45 pens all the things. The dong tanks suffer a lot in mobility.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
light tanks without autoloaders are worthless for me.  Type 64, go drown...
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By j97531:
light tanks without autoloaders are worthless for me.  Type 64, go drown...
View Quote
Bro type 64 is OP. Play it like an uber camo and mobile hellcat
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]
New medal to replace the nerfed pascucci's?  Left it big for the description text.

And if you ever need to turn a frown upside down, run the kv1s with the derp gun and shoot nothing but gold.  If you are top tier you just drive around erasing other tanks while they bounce off your armor.  So OP it's hilarious.

Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Bro type 64 is OP. Play it like an uber camo and mobile hellcat
View Quote
Trying to live long enough to get sixth sense must less camo is a nightmare.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#8]
And then if any other light charges you are dead.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Trying to live long enough to get sixth sense must less camo is a nightmare.
View Quote
Play the crew in the tank on the tech tree. Play for x2 in the prem. Don't make the mistake of blaming the tank for a shit crew. Trusy me the 64 is an incredible machine.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bones45:
New medal to replace the nerfed pascucci's?  Left it big for the description text.

And if you ever need to turn a frown upside down, run the kv1s with the derp gun and shoot nothing but gold.  If you are top tier you just drive around erasing other tanks while they bounce off your armor.  So OP it's hilarious.

http://i64.tinypic.com/s1low2.jpg
View Quote
Thank you i was wondering what they were going to do looks like a new Medal to go after Crom B will be doing some heavy Hunting
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Play the crew in the tank on the tech tree. Play for x2 in the prem. Don't make the mistake of blaming the tank for a shit crew. Trusy me the 64 is an incredible machine.
View Quote
That crew has been in a 121 for a long time...
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Too bad cross team chat got removed.   I miss the salty tears.
View Quote
I really wish cross team chat was brought back.  So much fun.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#13]

crom B is good stuff. The at15a is aids. The tog is fun but seriously. The matilda black prince is a joke. The Prius aint bad. And the A45 pens all the things. The dong tanks suffer a lot in mobility.
View Quote
My w/r in the regular crommie is like 53%.  In the crommie b is like 47%, and my crommie b crew is way better.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Trusy me the 64 is an incredible machine.
View Quote
Yepp, badass tank.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Got in a good bit of games last night, and RNG was being bi-polar. Shot of the night was a LFP kill shot on a IS7 for 1700 with the FV 183. On the other hand, my T49 matches days were rage inducing. Lost out on a LT duel with a RU251, who absorbed 3 fricking HE shells, none of which penetrated.

I'm also seriously contemplating skipping the remaining Challenger grind. DPM be damned...it just doesn't have the camo to be able to utilize the low reload time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bssrf4:
My w/r in the regular crommie is like 53%.  In the crommie b is like 47%, and my crommie b crew is way better.  
View Quote
I checked my stronghold stats, 2143 games in the CrommyB... Yikes!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:38:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC_JA] [#17]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Noice.

The STUG, to me, was kind of Meh. I think I've played it four or five times.

The T28 concept is a tier 8 TD shoehorned into tier 7. I actually like it a lot.

T55 is awesome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hobbez84:

Just finished the Stug. I had the lights/med/heavy missions done weeks ago, but the TD missions were a PITA. I ended up using the T110E4 to finish up.
Noice.

The T28 concept is a tier 8 TD shoehorned into tier 7. I actually like it a lot.

T55 is awesome.
My experience as well.  I really like the T28C.  Abuse those corners and listen to the rounds bounce.

I'm still a couple missions short on the T55.  Simply cannot get the LT-15 or arty-15 done.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Got in a good bit of games last night, and RNG was being bi-polar. Shot of the night was a LFP kill shot on a IS7 for 1700 with the FV 183. On the other hand, my T49 matches days were rage inducing. Lost out on a LT duel with a RU251, who absorbed 3 fricking HE shells, none of which penetrated.

I'm also seriously contemplating skipping the remaining Challenger grind. DPM be damned...it just doesn't have the camo to be able to utilize the low reload time.
View Quote
I liked it initially because it's fast and has an accurate gun but just can't do well in it consistently.   Now it's one of those 2x and done tanks, if that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 1:28:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#19]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
My experience as well.  I really like the T28C.  Abuse those corners and listen to the rounds bounce.

I'm still a couple missions short on the T55.  Simply cannot get the LT-15 or arty-15 done.
View All Quotes

Just finished the Stug. I had the lights/med/heavy missions done weeks ago, but the TD missions were a PITA. I ended up using the T110E4 to finish up.
Noice.

T55 is awesome.

I've had 3 missions for the t55a left to complete for over a year. Gold rounds have made the HT missions impossible. I don't bounce anything which is what my missions require. I could just do MT15 with honors but the new MM has made it all but impossible
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#20]

I've had 3 missions for the t55a left to complete for over a year. Gold rounds have made the HT missions impossible. I don't bounce anything which is what my missions require. I could just do MT15 with honors but the new MM has made it all but impossible
View Quote
If it helps you any I've completed MT15 on t55a twice with the Rudy not even trying for it. Got second time yesterday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#21]
If it helps you any I've completed MT15 on t55a twice with the Rudy not even trying for it. Got second time yesterday.
View All Quotes

I've finished the T55a MT missions.   Just need Lt15 and arty 15 PLUS the heavies.

And like our favorite Tread-Headed Puddle Pirate,  the heavies are proving a challenge.  I did, however, just buy the KV-Fortress this weekend.  Horry-sheet....that thing bounces rounds like crazy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:02:30 PM EDT
[#22]
OK---Mission requires team 2000 damage to tanks I have tracked or stunned.....

IN my FV207---Hit a full health IS 4---FV213b kills him-show 2123 assist--hit a Rhumba for around 300--he is dead in next 4 seconds--hit 8 tanks total, by my running counter I had almost 5k "stunned" or tracked damage, secondary mission is hit

at least 6---end of game--NOTHING SHOWS towards mission, and I only show 698 stun damage?  I was the only arty in game, my total "Stun time" was over 2 minutes.....
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#23]
I've been on ht15 forever.  With heat spam so common it is pretty tough.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I've finished the T55a MT missions.   Just need Lt15 and arty 15 PLUS the heavies.

And like our favorite Tread-Headed Puddle Pirate,  the heavies are proving a challenge.  I did, however, just buy the KV-Fortress this weekend.  Horry-sheet....that thing bounces rounds like crazy.
View All Quotes

Had the kv4 ages agom i have it 100% upgraded. I rage sold it before completing the grind. I might have to revisit it. I have already completed MT15 just not with honors
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By dmb4765:
OK---Mission requires team 2000 damage to tanks I have tracked or stunned.....

IN my FV207---Hit a full health IS 4---FV213b kills him-show 2123 assist--hit a Rhumba for around 300--he is dead in next 4 seconds--hit 8 tanks total, by my running counter I had almost 5k "stunned" or tracked damage, secondary mission is hit

at least 6---end of game--NOTHING SHOWS towards mission, and I only show 698 stun damage?  I was the only arty in game, my total "Stun time" was over 2 minutes.....
View Quote
Had the same problem. Missions just stopped working.

After a while everything works fine.

Ok, the LT missions, I'm to stupid for LTs....
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
The STI is the tank you seek.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:23:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#27]

View Quote
LMFAO I am Sure your not A Newb

MAUS and what was it oh yeah they Over Buffed  the Tier 9 and 10 Japanese Heavies BOUNCE Pretty Much Everything.

Quite a few Videos showing 8k to 10k plus damage they have been blocking since 9.17 i think it was whenever their latest buffs happened.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

LMFAO I am Sure your not A Newb

MAUS and what was it oh yeah they Over Buffed  the Tier 9 and 10 Japanese Heavies BOUNCE Pretty Much Everything.

Quite a few Videos showing 8k to 10k plus damage they have been blocking since 9.17 i think it was whenever their latest buffs happened.
View Quote
I have the tier 7 jap heavy. I have a 0% win rate in it. I don't like heavies
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:16:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hobbez84] [#29]
MM is not kind tonight. Bottom tier...every single time

ETA: dug out to a 50% WR...but more importantly I managed to avg a 3000 wn8. I also determined the FCM 50t and I no longer get along. Thinking of trading it in for another premium.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#30]

I have the tier 7 jap heavy. I have a 0% win rate in it. I don't like heavies
View Quote
The O ni is where i bounced 7k damage before guess what i was not on Mission 15 for the T28 Concept yet

I figure if i have to push thru a Heavy line i may as well use the Japan Heavies.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#31]

The STI is the tank you seek.
View Quote
No doubt.

I struggle penning those damn things.

So, I want one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Jagdpanther ran out of ammo....

Time to go to bed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:16:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#33]
The grind through the OI Experimental is kinda fucky, but it's usually a fun tank to play. It tier 5 matches, it hulk-smashes all the things.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Look at this beautiful bitch.....33 hits received.  5 pens.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:26:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Welp, guess i know what tank I'm buying next
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Just make sure you keep that turret tumor safe with the upgraded turret. It'll bounce some, but even some VIIs with prem ammo can go through.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#37]
T95s are awfully popular tonight. Had fun watching the last two of them duke it out...redshire was not the best map for this though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:02:17 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote
I aced the KV-4 in 17 games it aint that hard of a tank to play its one i am buying back soon as i buy the Other heavy at Tier 9 in the other Russian Stronk heavy line.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:55:52 AM EDT
[#39]

I aced the KV-4 in 17 games it aint that hard of a tank to play its one i am buying back soon as i buy the Other heavy at Tier 9 in the other Russian Stronk heavy line.
View Quote
Good to know it's idiot proof.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
I aced the tank on game 5 with the 122mm and stock everything else.  Used zero gold.  The HE works really well on the 122 but the AP struggles to pen.  Keep in mind that the stock tracks can support everything.

The above game was my first with the upgraded 107mm.  Everything else is still stock: turret, tracks, and engine.   The only tanks I've come across so far that can readily pen this thing with AP are higher tier TDs and gold spammers.  Tier 9 meds and heavies struggle to pen the thing without resorting to gold.

The E25 above was going back and forth from AP, to gold, to HE trying to pen me with SOMETHING or do some kind of damage.  And he had my flank because I was trying to get back to reset cap and had to ignore him.   He simply could not hurt me and was utterly impotent.   I SOOOOOOOO needed cross-team chat.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Good to know it's idiot proof.
View Quote
Dick lol. I am Doing my Research on which Tier 9 heavy to go for though on one hand the ST-I however it is behind the KV-4 or the T-10 Behind the IS-3 .
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#42]

Dick lol. I am Doing my Research on which Tier 9 heavy to go for though on one hand the ST-I however it is behind the KV-4 or the T-10 Behind the IS-3 .
View Quote
I have the T-10.  It is a really interesting tank to play.  Think about it as an upgunned IS3 with better mobility but weaker armor for tier.   The gun, however, hits very hard.  And the tank can flat out move for a heavy.   I like it more than the IS3 for some reason although it is not as good on tier as the IS3.   But I also could not make the IS3 the god-tank that most say it is.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Bye Bye Challenger!

Hello Charioteer!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:24:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tyman] [#44]
Bye Bye Challenger!

Hello Charioteer!
View Quote
Masochist.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:45:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#45]

I have the T-10.  It is a really interesting tank to play.  Think about it as an upgunned IS3 with better mobility but weaker armor for tier.   The gun, however, hits very hard.  And the tank can flat out move for a heavy.   I like it more than the IS3 for some reason although it is not as good on tier as the IS3.   But I also could not make the IS3 the god-tank that most say it is.
View Quote
That helps T-10 i will go for. and same for me About the IS-3 .

For the Russian Medium i have the T-54 unlocked all i am waiting on is 1 more Mission female crew member which i have soon before i buy it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By tyman:

Masochist.
View Quote
After 60k XP saved up, I gave up. Free XP ftw, plus I spent ~$8 in gold to get the top gun and modules for the Charioteer. 

IKV 90B is not bad....gonna stick with the grind. The AP shells are pretty good, 200+ pen and great velocity. It's almost APCR like. 
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Masochist.
View All Quotes
Bye Bye Challenger!

Hello Charioteer!
Masochist.
Tell me more before I waste anymore time grinding the challenger.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Tell me more before I waste anymore time grinding the challenger.
View Quote
That line is all glass cannons and ends in a terrible tank.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#49]
After 60k XP saved up, I gave up. Free XP ftw, plus I spent ~$8 in gold to get the top gun and modules for the Charioteer. 

IKV 90B is not bad....gonna stick with the grind. The AP shells are pretty good, 200+ pen and great velocity. It's almost APCR like. 
View Quote
It's just not a good line.

Swedish TD's aren't bad...the camo values are fucking insane and the guns are good, the armor on the T9/T10 is pretty epic as well....everything else is terrible.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:20:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#50]
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top