User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy the shitters are out tonight.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Chrysler K is out...looks to be a US version of the VK4502. I actually like the playstyle (sidescrape everything!) but my biggest concern is the 105 cannon. It's pretty much the same as the T32, albeit with better handling.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:00:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hobbez84:
Chrysler K is out...looks to be a US version of the VK4502. I actually like the playstyle (sidescrape everything!) but my biggest concern is the 105 cannon. It's pretty much the same as the T32, albeit with better handling.
View Quote
Here is a Review by Some one Arfcom World of Tonkers Likes .

? Chrysler K GF - Special Edition Premium Tank - World of Tanks Chrysler K GF Gameplay
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 11:02:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

Here is a Review by Some one Arfcom World of Tonkers Likes .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYM_yJoPEBA
View Quote
Meh...gonna keep my wallet closed. I like the tank, but they need to do something about that gun if it sees Tier X tanks. 
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Meh...gonna keep my wallet closed. I like the tank, but they need to do something about that gun if it sees Tier X tanks. 
View Quote
Yup have not bought anything for almost 3 months if not longer now.

Dez or Foch is generally who i look towards for info .
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Not interested. Still waiting on Tiger 131 though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

Not interested. Still waiting on Tiger 131 though.
View Quote
If they keep on track for a 9.19 Release of it should be End of Month Rumour is around the 28th or 29th for the next update .
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#8]
This is why people get called names and insulted:

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By tyman:

View Quote
That's a hell of a lot of wasted tanks on your team...
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:

That's a hell of a lot of wasted tanks on your team...
View Quote
..........................................................................................................................................................................sigh.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#11]

http://i.imgur.com/UkydbWa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pNufBA2.jpg

View Quote
Carry harder next time.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
446 damage between all 5 heavies on the bottom Nothing you can do when 1/3 of your team can't even potato
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:

446 damage between all 5 heavies on the bottom Nothing you can do when 1/3 of your team can't even potato
View Quote

Last week I mentioned that I had 8 top tier heavies do 0 damage. EIGHT of them .
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blind_Squirrel:

View Quote
Happens all the time...

Average enemy team WN8 is more than threefold as high as my teams WN8. Analyzed the last 1000 battles...
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Bones45:

Carry harder next time.
View Quote
best part?  only 1st class

6k dmg
6 kills

1st class

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 4:57:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Purchased:
'FV215b (183)' successfully purchased. Spent credits:  6,100,000.

cash
meh
ousside
how
bow
dah
bishes

Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Purchased:

cash
meh
ousside
how
bow
dah
bishes

View Quote
53/55 bait.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Purchased:

cash
meh
ousside
how
bow
dah
bishes

View Quote

That thing is actually a good money maker.  The AP shells are basically free given how many credits you make per hit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote
Did you just switch to that name? I could swear that several months back I remember a player on my team had that name.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jrpett:

Did you just switch to that name? I could swear that several months back I remember a player on my team had that name.
View Quote
its been that name for about 8-10 months now
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
Same problem with the M4 Improved Gyp, Tier V vehicle with a Tier IV gun.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Just bought the IKV 90B (Tier 7 Swed TD)

So far...not bad. Reminds me of a Jagdpanther with the 88.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Just bought the IKV 90B (Tier 7 Swed TD)

So far...not bad. Reminds me of a Jagdpanther with the 88.
View Quote
It's a step up from the Tier 6, but Tier 8+ is where it's at.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Do they release the T26E5 Patriot close to the Forth of July every year? I need a prem US Heavy, looking at the Chrysler K but I rather have the E5 if they're gonna release it again.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GatMo:
Do they release the T26E5 Patriot close to the Forth of July every year? I need a prem US Heavy, looking at the Chrysler K but I rather have the E5 if they're gonna release it again.
View Quote

Dunno but I wouldn't buy that CK. It's the buffed version of the VK4502 and will be a soul crusher at tier 8. However 193 pen? The freaking Panther with the L100 has more base pen than that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#26]
L100 Panther looks
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Purchased:

cash
meh
ousside
how
bow
dah
bishes

View Quote
My favorite tank! Except when it rolls for everything but 20 health points and I get killed during reload.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:25:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#28]
Jingles Posted this on Face Book

The Mighty Jingles
4 hrs ·

It doesn't matter what the actual content of todays video is, I know the comments are going to be flooded with questions about what happened to Circonflexes and SirFoch yesterday. There's even a slim chance that Joe Internet might stop to read this before yelling his outage all over the comments, so, this is Rumour Control, here are the facts.

SirFoch made a 1min 46sec long video about the Chrysler K tank that consisted of him saying "Fuck Wargaming" for about a minute and explaining why for about 46 seconds. In a move that surprised exactly nobody, Foch had his Community Contributor status revoked and was *asked* to take the video down. Foch complied, and Foch being Foch, doesn't give a shit about it.

Circonflexes made an off the cuff comment during a livestream about a map he hates while driving the KV-122. He compared the map to something a crayon-eating kid might have sneezed out of his snotty nose onto a napkin that got picked up and used as a map design by Wargaming. The clip where he said this then made it onto YouTube. The problem is that the kid he suggested had done this was Victor Kislyi's son.

He implied that the CEO of Wargamings' child was snot-nosed crayon eater. Unlike Fochs' video, this wasn't a premeditated attack on Wargaming, it was just a comment he made while frustrated during a livestream. Circon was also approached by Wargaming and *asked* to take the video down. He agreed to do so and has NOT had his Community Contributor status revoked.

Up until this point, I believe that everything Wargaming has done is reasonable and justified. What is not clear, however, is whether or not the two takedown requests were issued with an accompanying threat of copyright strike via the DMCA system. If this is the case, I am going to be a very unhappy bunny. So. What I have done is this.

I have asked Wargaming for a statement, which I think is only fair. I have asked that they clarify whether or not a either Circon or Foch were issued, or threatened with, copyright strikes when they were asked to remove their content. If it turns out that copyright strikes were either used or threatened then I have informed them that I will be expecting them to apologise for gross misuse of the YouTube copyright protection system and give assurances that such action will never again be used or threatened for dealing with issues that should be dealt with using the appropriate slander, libel and anti-defamation laws. I've also told them that my continued association with their Community Contributor Program depends on their answer.

It is NOT okay to threaten someone's livelihood with a false copyright strike when you don't like what they're saying or how they're saying it. I've been informed that Wargaming are preparing a response and I'm waiting to see what they have to say.

War Gamings Response from the Forums

Posted Today, 11:55 AM
Community Manager

WG Staff

Hi guys!

I promised yesterday that I would be back to answer questions when I am back in the office, so since there are a lot of questions and comments I’ll try to answer most of them here. Let’s do this in a Q&A style:

Q: Did we remove Sirfoch from the contributor program and ask him to remove the video because he was criticizing us or the Chrysler?
A: Nope. We are totally fine with our contributors (or any other content creator or player) criticizing our content. We have never taken down videos simply because someone voiced criticism about our content and we will not do so in the future either.

Q: Then why was he removed from the program?
A: While the content of the video was fine, the way he delivered the message was anything but. The video was full of name calling and insults.

Q: But Foch is always like this. Why is this any worse than his previous videos?
A: We understand the SirFoch is…salty. That’s part of his personality and style and a lot of people enjoy it. We have been fine with his saltiness so far because we appreciate his skill both in the game and in creating fun and engaging content for our players. We have talked to him about trying to be a bit less offensive in his content, however, this time he went from salty to being outright offensive. He resorted to absolutely unprofessional name calling and provocations. This went beyond saltiness and entered into the defamation territory.

Q: Ok, removing him from the contributor program is one thing, but why ask him to remove the video?
A: Our contributors are not working for us and they are not being paid by us, however they are representing us to a certain extent towards our players. While we know that SirFoch is not exactly the best role model at times, but we valued his contribution enough to still include him in the program. This might have been a mistake, since he used his status, influence, and the exclusive preview content he was given to defame Wargaming and World of Tanks. I am sure that his intentions were good, however the end results were clearly not. We have several channels where our contributors can reach us and we are always trying to listen to their feedback and concerns. SirFoch didn’t contact us about his clearly strong feeling about the Chrysler producing the video in question instead.

To put it bluntly, we asked him to remove the video because he abused his status as a contributor and the content he received from us to create a video that defamed our company image with the tone and language he used.  

Q: Did you tell him that if he doesn’t take it down you are going to go through YouTube to take it down?
A: At first we asked SirFoch to take down the video, due to the above mentioned reasons. He refused to do so. At this point we told him that we will go through YouTube if necessary to remove the video.

We understand that you guys are wary of censorship and companies asking YouTube to take down content created by the players. I would like to emphasize that we haven’t asked SirFoch to take down the video because of the critique he voiced. We don’t intend to silence or censor anyone and we are totally fine with you guys voicing your opinion. The only thing we ask from you and our contributors is to share your concern in a constructive and civilized manners and don’t resort to unnecessary name calling. Despite the tone of SirFoch’s video we heard his message about the Chrysler and we will pass it on to our developers together with all the feedback we gathered from you guys on the forums and Social media channels.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Jingles Posted this on Face Book

The Mighty Jingles
4 hrs ·

It doesn't matter what the actual content of todays video is, I know the comments are going to be flooded with questions about what happened to Circonflexes and SirFoch yesterday. There's even a slim chance that Joe Internet might stop to read this before yelling his outage all over the comments, so, this is Rumour Control, here are the facts.

SirFoch made a 1min 46sec long video about the Chrysler K tank that consisted of him saying "Fuck Wargaming" for about a minute and explaining why for about 46 seconds. In a move that surprised exactly nobody, Foch had his Community Contributor status revoked and was *asked* to take the video down. Foch complied, and Foch being Foch, doesn't give a shit about it.

Circonflexes made an off the cuff comment during a livestream about a map he hates while driving the KV-122. He compared the map to something a crayon-eating kid might have sneezed out of his snotty nose onto a napkin that got picked up and used as a map design by Wargaming. The clip where he said this then made it onto YouTube. The problem is that the kid he suggested had done this was Victor Kislyi's son.

He implied that the CEO of Wargamings' child was snot-nosed crayon eater. Unlike Fochs' video, this wasn't a premeditated attack on Wargaming, it was just a comment he made while frustrated during a livestream. Circon was also approached by Wargaming and *asked* to take the video down. He agreed to do so and has NOT had his Community Contributor status revoked.

Up until this point, I believe that everything Wargaming has done is reasonable and justified. What is not clear, however, is whether or not the two takedown requests were issued with an accompanying threat of copyright strike via the DMCA system. If this is the case, I am going to be a very unhappy bunny. So. What I have done is this.

I have asked Wargaming for a statement, which I think is only fair. I have asked that they clarify whether or not a either Circon or Foch were issued, or threatened with, copyright strikes when they were asked to remove their content. If it turns out that copyright strikes were either used or threatened then I have informed them that I will be expecting them to apologise for gross misuse of the YouTube copyright protection system and give assurances that such action will never again be used or threatened for dealing with issues that should be dealt with using the appropriate slander, libel and anti-defamation laws. I've also told them that my continued association with their Community Contributor Program depends on their answer.

It is NOT okay to threaten someone's livelihood with a false copyright strike when you don't like what they're saying or how they're saying it. I've been informed that Wargaming are preparing a response and I'm waiting to see what they have to say.

War Gamings Response from the Forums

Posted Today, 11:55 AM
Community Manager

WG Staff

Hi guys!

I promised yesterday that I would be back to answer questions when I am back in the office, so since there are a lot of questions and comments I’ll try to answer most of them here. Let’s do this in a Q&A style:

Q: Did we remove Sirfoch from the contributor program and ask him to remove the video because he was criticizing us or the Chrysler?
A: Nope. We are totally fine with our contributors (or any other content creator or player) criticizing our content. We have never taken down videos simply because someone voiced criticism about our content and we will not do so in the future either.

Q: Then why was he removed from the program?
A: While the content of the video was fine, the way he delivered the message was anything but. The video was full of name calling and insults.

Q: But Foch is always like this. Why is this any worse than his previous videos?
A: We understand the SirFoch is…salty. That’s part of his personality and style and a lot of people enjoy it. We have been fine with his saltiness so far because we appreciate his skill both in the game and in creating fun and engaging content for our players. We have talked to him about trying to be a bit less offensive in his content, however, this time he went from salty to being outright offensive. He resorted to absolutely unprofessional name calling and provocations. This went beyond saltiness and entered into the defamation territory.

Q: Ok, removing him from the contributor program is one thing, but why ask him to remove the video?
A: Our contributors are not working for us and they are not being paid by us, however they are representing us to a certain extent towards our players. While we know that SirFoch is not exactly the best role model at times, but we valued his contribution enough to still include him in the program. This might have been a mistake, since he used his status, influence, and the exclusive preview content he was given to defame Wargaming and World of Tanks. I am sure that his intentions were good, however the end results were clearly not. We have several channels where our contributors can reach us and we are always trying to listen to their feedback and concerns. SirFoch didn’t contact us about his clearly strong feeling about the Chrysler producing the video in question instead.

To put it bluntly, we asked him to remove the video because he abused his status as a contributor and the content he received from us to create a video that defamed our company image with the tone and language he used.  

Q: Did you tell him that if he doesn’t take it down you are going to go through YouTube to take it down?
A: At first we asked SirFoch to take down the video, due to the above mentioned reasons. He refused to do so. At this point we told him that we will go through YouTube if necessary to remove the video.

We understand that you guys are wary of censorship and companies asking YouTube to take down content created by the players. I would like to emphasize that we haven’t asked SirFoch to take down the video because of the critique he voiced. We don’t intend to silence or censor anyone and we are totally fine with you guys voicing your opinion. The only thing we ask from you and our contributors is to share your concern in a constructive and civilized manners and don’t resort to unnecessary name calling. Despite the tone of SirFoch’s video we heard his message about the Chrysler and we will pass it on to our developers together with all the feedback we gathered from you guys on the forums and Social media channels.
View Quote

I saw Foch's first video. That's why I like Foch. He's not a cockgobbler like Quickybaby. That guy is nothing more than a paid shill. The M4 improved? Good to go! Turan? Yes, you should buy it! Foch will tell you what's up.

Foch also put up a second video and said they threatened him with fucking with his youtube account. Foch said IDGAF, go for it. Jingles and Circon makes WOT a TON of money. WoT just shot themselves in the foot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#30]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

I saw Foch's first video. That's why I like Foch. He's not a cockgobbler like Quickybaby. That guy is nothing more than a paid shill. The M4 improved? Good to go! Turan? Yes, you should buy it! Foch will tell you what's up.

Foch also put up a second video and said they threatened him with fucking with his youtube account. Foch said IDGAF, go for it. Jingles and Circon makes WOT a TON of money. WoT just shot themselves in the foot.
View Quote
Yup i like Foch  .  Yeah it is being said in the forums as well War gaming Just Fucked up HUGE

Here is the link to the Wargaming thread on it 32 plus pages .

Thread about the Foch / Sir con situation
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#31]
pulled off some incredible rnjesus bullshit today with the Ikv 90B. One was a ammo rack kill on an Oh-Ni for 1000, and another was a scout kill on a T49 derper (he happened to miss at point blank range)
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 5:57:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#32]
Nice.

Tiger II, 26HP left, bounced a shot from a Type 5 Heavy, around 150HP. Finished him with the next shot and won the battle.

I can tell you, this guy was mad.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Nice.

Tiger II, 26HP left, bounced a shot from a Type 5 Heavy, around 150HP. Finished him with the next shot and won the battle.

View Quote
Too bad cross team chat got removed.   I miss the salty tears.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Haven't played in over a year. Reinstalled, started my first match in a 3601. TK'd immediately at match start and uninstalled.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Nice.

View Quote
Surprised he wasn't using the derp gun. Those things are rage inducing. One of those things took down my Emil the other day in two shots.

Stuck on the TD missions...bought a hetzer to see if I can't just low tier my way to TD 15
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:56:30 AM EDT
[#36]

Surprised he wasn't using the derp gun. Those things are rage inducing. One of those things took down my Emil the other day in two shots.

Stuck on the TD missions...bought a hetzer to see if I can't just low tier my way to TD 15
View Quote
Most of them you can knock out with tanks you wouldn't otherwise expect to be able to.

The STUG missions are a lot easier when you use a Valentine at tier 4 because it's actually a light tank. Or using the T67 or hetzer for td, and the LeFH for Arty and the German tier 4, forgot what it's called for heavies.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

Most of them you can knock out with tanks you wouldn't otherwise expect to be able to.

The STUG missions are a lot easier when you use a Valentine at tier 4 because it's actually a light tank. Or using the T67 or hetzer for td, and the LeFH for Arty and the German tier 4, forgot what it's called for heavies.
View Quote
Just finished the Stug. I had the lights/med/heavy missions done weeks ago, but the TD missions were a PITA. I ended up using the T110E4 to finish up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Top Tier O Ni is not something u expect getting the pascuccis medal LOL

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#39]

Just finished the Stug. I had the lights/med/heavy missions done weeks ago, but the TD missions were a PITA. I ended up using the T110E4 to finish up.
View Quote
Noice.

The STUG, to me, was kind of Meh. I think I've played it four or five times.

The T28 concept is a tier 8 TD shoehorned into tier 7. I actually like it a lot.

T55 is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
Missions started working for me again.

HT, MT and TD 15/15. TD was easy. Done the last with a Jagdpanther.

Arty 14.

LT are PITA for me. To stupid for this type of tanks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:54:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zentradi] [#41]
The Thunderbolt VII is a lot of fun.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By tfod:
The Thunderbolt VII is a lot of fun.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/14200/shot-032-212921.JPG
View Quote
Nice!  That tank is a rape machine at top tier.  Makes bank for a t6 too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Top Tier O Ni is not something u expect getting the pascuccis medal LOL

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/213344/shot-311-212710.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Alright, fess up, who has a Chrysler K?
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Alright, fess up, who has a Chrysler K?
View Quote
You do .

Only thing i am Contemplating is the Tiger 131 when it comes out or the Sherman thats in the Store till the 5th i think it was.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
When i finally figure that Tank out i will have Op games like you guys 6  kills per game right now i am like 50 games in to it. Trying to learn its in and outs.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#47]

You do .

Only thing i am Contemplating is the Tiger 131 when it comes out or the Sherman thats in the Store till the 5th i think it was.
View Quote
Actually , I don't.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Actually , I don't.
View Quote
Wait Whaaat i thought u own every Prem in game

Tiger 131 looks very interesting like the Tiger that should have been in the right tier all game long. With the New MM the tiger will be fighting Tier 4 thru 8 lol. Due to it being a tier 6
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

And i was working on this i was at half the Damage/Blocked  this game getting closer

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:39:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Wait Whaaat i thought u own every Prem in game

Tiger 131 looks very interesting like the Tiger that should have been in the right tier all game long. With the New MM the tiger will be fighting Tier 4 thru 8 lol. Due to it being a tier 6
View Quote
I own a lot, for sure. Sad to see the UK get so neglected tho.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top