Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought the IS-6, somebody help me out here. Apparently, I cannot pen a fellow IS-6 in the front, lower plate, or shoulders (which flatten out) when he's angled. Similarly from the front. Where the hell do I shoot with this low-pen gun?
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
That's what mods are for, bro.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/joecoastie99/shot_023_zps4ymp9igm.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GatMo:
Do you guys know whether or not the Scorp will be offered without the super gay scorpion tattoo? Got the promotion, was going ti pick one up but that awful paint job just kills it for me.

I was thinking about the Mutz as well but I haven't even touched the German mediums since restarting, don't know how much use it would be without any crew to train.

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:29:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#3]

View Quote
Details please Coastie and Vanilla
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:

Details please Coastie and Vanilla
View Quote
Odem Mortis option
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

Gold.

Sorry, but there it is.
View Quote
Yup. Hit 2 and start hitting. Middle front hatch, lower plate, and finally the turret. About the order of weak spots from the front. Better to flank. And go for 90 degree sides or even better the rear.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PresidentJ:
Yup. Hit 2 and start hitting. Middle front hatch, lower plate, and finally the turret. About the order of weak spots from the front. Better to flank. And go for 90 degree sides or even better the rear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

Gold.

Sorry, but there it is.
I was using gold, and bouncing. 

My reasoning has always been to overmatch IS-6 armor with more gun, or to flank. Since I had neither option with an IS-6 of my own, we just ended up slugging it out.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

My reasoning has always been to overmatch IS-6 armor with more gun, or to flank. Since I had neither option with an IS-6 of my own, we just ended up slugging it out.
View Quote
The sheet metal roof directly over the gun is an easy overmatch
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
Shoot the turret cheeks. 
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Odem Mortis option
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote
Pretty much this.  

Watching two IS6's duke it out is like watching a cripple fight.  

I shoot for the hatch right in the middle of the hull front if they're straight on to me, otherwise if they're trying to angle, the front sprocket is pretty soft. Like Coastie said, go full IS3 and drill the sheet metal above the gun, and last would be the turret cheeks. You can sometimes sneak an APCR through if you get a pen high roll.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:14:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
Pretty much this.  

I shoot for the hatch right in the middle of the hull front if they're straight on to me, otherwise if they're trying to angle, the front sprocket is pretty soft. Like Coastie said, go full IS3 and drill the sheet metal above the gun, and last would be the turret cheeks. You can sometimes sneak an APCR through if you get a pen high roll.  
View All Quotes

Pretty much this.  

I was spamming gold through the front drive sprocket, and perma tracking for no damage. He accidentally angled enough to let one through, but the rest did nothing. I got almost 4k damage blocked. I understand what you mean by cripple fight. It's almost like watching KV-5s fight.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Shit that's pretty sexy!
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
Shit that's pretty sexy!
View All Quotes
Shit that's pretty sexy!
yeah there is 4 options for the Skorp i like the Tone of that one  
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:00:32 PM EDT
[#16]

yeah there is 4 options for the Skorp i like the Tone of that one  
View Quote
If you guys haven't already looked, check out this website as well which has a lot of good skins   Milky's
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#17]

If you guys haven't already looked, check out this website as well which has a lot of good skins   Milky's
View Quote
Thanks Quick
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#18]
Blah blah blah tou hurt my feels! I'MREPORTING YOU TO YOUR CLAN COMMANDER!!!!

Whatever, kid. Do me a favor when you retreat to your safe space drink bleach to stay hydrated.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Whelp, think I need to quit artillery for the night, I just got 3 games in a row that I hit 2 tanks with one shell. In the third game I had 2
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Had a pretty cruddy night overall, but my last match pretty much made my night.

Took a E75, and I got matched into a IX battle with multiple VIIIs, VIIs, and even 1 VI scout. Biggest threat was a eager T-54 that was dispatched quickly by arty and TDs. While there's no challenge in beating down IS3s and T34s, it was a cathartic moment that makes up for all the Tier V battles my poor Tier IIIs got stuck in earlier.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#21]
I skipped on the Scorp and Mutz; I want to play some more to figure out what direction I want to go first, otherwise I'm going to spend my entire bonus on prems.

I got a bundle pack instead, spent some of it on a SP. Slow as hell so I have to plan out my attack before the round starts, but once I get to a ridge line where all they see is the front of my turret and I can bounce all day long. The pen value sucks on the regular rounds though. Anyone have any advice for playing the SP?

Attachment Attached File

Thanks for the mods btw. I got the realistic sound pack which totally transforms the atmosphere of the game, and the skins are neato too!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#22]
I skipped on the Scorp and Mutz; I want to play some more to figure out what direction I want to go first, otherwise I'm going to spend my entire bonus on prems.

I got a bundle pack instead, spent some of it on a SP. Slow as hell so I have to plan out my attack before the round starts, but once I get to a ridge line where all they see is the front of my turret and I can bounce all day long. The pen value sucks on the regular rounds though. Anyone have any advice for playing the SP?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/353692/shot-001-175883.JPG

Thanks for the mods btw. I got the realistic sound pack which totally transforms the atmosphere of the game, and the skins are neato too!
View Quote
Front toward enemy, don't be afraid to use premium ammo

The pen is somewhat better than it used to be. 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#23]

Front toward enemy, don't be afraid to use premium ammo

The pen is somewhat better than it used to be. 
View Quote

I would say that you missed out in a major way WRT the Skorpion. It is seriously OP. However, you're a noob. You would probably hate it. It is not forgiving once spotted but it lays down the hurt quick and in a hurry.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#24]

I would say that you missed out in a major way WRT the Skorpion. It is seriously OP. However, you're a noob. You would probably hate it. It is not forgiving once spotted but it lays down the hurt quick and in a hurry.
View Quote
Damn straight I'm a noob, and that was my concern buying a tier 8 vehicle when I still suck at the game. First battle was like "ok, I'm going against lots of skilled players and I don't want to mess up and, oh, someone just drowned..."

I've actually had almost nothing but good games in my SP, and it seems like getting up there in rank does almost nothing for the quality of players you come up against.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 11:48:06 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
I love the Skorp, but Jesus, every time I play it, it's literally one great game of 3,000+ dmg, and the next game is I get nuked with one shot (or none) of damage, and it's usually due to a team utterly collapsing and opfor focusing the Skorps as soon as it's lit (rightfully so)...
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
I need to run a few more rounds in the STRV S-1 but it's really seeming like it hits like the Scorp but with a better camo rating than the UDES. Seriously broken. I was punching through the front of  a AT-15 that thought he was going to run his troll armor right up into our cap. I'll see if I can track down the replay when I get home.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Damn straight I'm a noob, and that was my concern buying a tier 8 vehicle when I still suck at the game. First battle was like "ok, I'm going against lots of skilled players and I don't want to mess up and, oh, someone just drowned..."

I've actually had almost nothing but good games in my SP, and it seems like getting up there in rank does almost nothing for the quality of players you come up against.
View Quote
Unfortunately true.   Shitters gonna shit, though by the time you grind a line up to tier 8 you should have enough matches under your belt to have a clue.  

A surprising fraction of players at high tier are still truly bad.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

I need to run a few more rounds in the STRV S-1 but it's really seeming like it hits like the Scorp but with a better camo rating than the UDES. Seriously broken. I was punching through the front of  a AT-15 that thought he was going to run his troll armor right up into our cap. I'll see if I can track down the replay when I get home.
View Quote

If the tier 5 hadn't put such a bad taste in my mouth about the Swede TD line, I would consider the S1. As it stands right now? A big ole industrial sized bag of nope.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Bones45:

Unfortunately true.   Shitters gonna shit, though by the time you grind a line up to tier 8 you should have enough matches under your belt to have a clue.  

A surprising fraction of players at high tier are still truly bad.
View Quote

especially the Argentinians. Had a team last night of so so players. Their team had quite a few blue players and green. My team was all like, well, shit, this is gonna such. They had a two man Maus toon and a three man batchat toon.

I said, yeah, well, 9 of them are Argentinian, so there's that. Lot's of laughs as there were zero on our team.

We won. God those guys are, statistically speaking, horrible.

Of note, my friend typed my user name into chat last night. He got shot by 7 team mates until they turned blue. lmao
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#30]

I love the Skorp, but Jesus, every time I play it, it's literally one great game of 3,000+ dmg, and the next game is I get nuked with one shot (or none) of damage, and it's usually due to a team utterly collapsing and opfor focusing the Skorps as soon as it's lit (rightfully so)...
View Quote
Skorps Earned that Reputation to be target number 1 now

We Skorp Drivers tend to make Tier 9 and 10 Bad asses nervous When we can pop them with 500 hit point shot then follow it up rapidly with a second shot before they know where we are.

Its one reason my Crew is Set up the way it is.

BIA First skills

Sixth Sense Commander rest of Crew Camo 2nd skills

3rd Skills Vision and gunnery

at 4th skill i will do Camo on Commander.

which should be soon i am at 92% across the board 3rd skills

425 Meter plus Vision with the set up now with Coated optics , Rammer and Camo net.

I try to At least get 3 hits in n bad games to keep WN8 above 1400 for the Skorpion
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#31]
What is this obj 260 nonsense?! One literally raped my Cent 7/1 that was hull down. Penned my turret like a hot knife through butter. 
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:51:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Skorps Earned that Reputation to be target number 1 now

We Skorp Drivers tend to make Tier 9 and 10 Bad asses nervous When we can pop them with 500 hit point shot then follow it up rapidly with a second shot before they know where we are.

Its one reason my Crew is Set up the way it is.

BIA First skills

Sixth Sense Commander rest of Crew Camo 2nd skills

3rd Skills Vision and gunnery

at 4th skill i will do Camo on Commander.

which should be soon i am at 92% across the board 3rd skills

425 Meter plus Vision with the set up now with Coated optics , Rammer and Camo net.

I try to At least get 3 hits in n bad games to keep WN8 above 1400 for the Skorpion
View Quote
I've got mine set up the exact same way (they are most of my Borsig crew with one Grille 15 crewmember).  Anyway, it's not the crew/tank, it's the teams.  If you can get teammates that don't fold in 60 seconds, you can wreck face in the thing  
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#33]

I've got mine set up the exact same way (they are most of my Borsig crew with one Grille 15 crewmember).  Anyway, it's not the crew/tank, it's the teams.  If you can get teammates that don't fold in 60 seconds, you can wreck face in the thing  
View Quote
Quick thats good to know im doing it right then crew wise

love the tank Working on getting the Rhm soon.

im contemplating the 2nd line of German td's any opinions?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Blah blah blah tou hurt my feels! I'MREPORTING YOU TO YOUR CLAN COMMANDER!!!!

Whatever, kid. Do me a favor when you retreat to your safe space drink bleach to stay hydrated.
View Quote
What'd you do?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By hobbez84:
What is this obj 260 nonsense?! One literally raped my Cent 7/1 that was hull down. Penned my turret like a hot knife through butter. 
View Quote
Since you've been gone they did these personal missions where you can land free tanks for doing them.

First one is a tier 5 Stug. I don't like it.  

Second one is a tier 7 T28 concept.  I like it a lot.  

Third one is a tier 9 T55 a.  Basically a T54 that has a little less hull armor but better gun handling.  

Fourth one is the Obj260. A tier X heavy in the same vein as the IS7 but it's faster than some of the mediums.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quick thats good to know im doing it right then crew wise

love the tank Working on getting the Rhm soon.

im contemplating the 2nd line of German td's any opinions?
View Quote
I'm at the tier 8 in the other line.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#37]

I'm at the tier 8 in the other line.
View Quote
How is the other line so far i think im up to the tier 7
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Since you've been gone they did these personal missions where you can land free tanks for doing them.

First one is a tier 5 Stug. I don't like it.  

Second one is a tier 7 T28 concept.  I like it a lot.  

Third one is a tier 9 T55 a.  Basically a T54 that has a little less hull armor but better gun handling.  

Fourth one is the Obj260. A tier X heavy in the same vein as the IS7 but it's faster than some of the mediums.
View Quote
Safe to assume these missions expired? I would've loved a crack at the T-55.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Welp this is um Interesting

Tier: TD-9, China, premium Supertest: WZ-120G FT

Statistics:

Tier: TD-9, China, premium
HP: 1700
Engine: 520 hp
Mass: 36,29 t
Power-to-weight: 14,33 hp / t
Max speed: 47 / -20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 38 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,959 / 1,055 / 2,11
View range: 390 m
Radio range: 600 m

Hull armor: 150 / 80 / 45 mm

Gun: 130 mm 59-130JG FT A

Alpha Damage: 560 / 560 / 660
Penetration: 262 / 340 / 65 mm
Rate Of Fire: 5,258 rounds/minute
Damage Per Minute: 2944,5
Reload time: 11,411 s
Accuracy: 0,374
Aiming time: 3,07 s
Depression: -6

4 crew members.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:36:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#40]
Originally Posted By hobbez84:

Safe to assume these missions expired? I would've loved a crack at the T-55.
View Quote
No, they never expire.  

In the upper left of your garage screen you'll see a missions tab. Click it and learn what you have to do to get the mission.  Odds are you've already done some of them and just didn't have the one you would have gotten selected.

There are five sets of them and you can do them any time.  One for each class of tank in the game,  LT,  MT, HT, TD, and Arty. There are two goals for every mission, just doing the basic requirement will get you a little and doing both will get you the mission with honors, which will reward you with extra credits, consumables, etc. If you do the 15th mission you get 4 tokens toward the given reward tank. Do it with honors and you get 5 meaning if there is a branch you're not keen on doing, I. E. Light tanks, you can skip that series entirely, but you probably don't want to do so because for every series you complete you're gifted a female crew member who gets a female version of BiA and a second extra skill and will gain experience to the third at the same rate as your male crews gain their first, so a five skill crew is a breeze to get.  

In order to accomplish a mission you must have it selected and perform the required feat to get credit. This part has always bothered me because most of the time you'll have performed the mission requirement multiple times without having that mission selected. They should have just let you accomplish them by doing awesome up to also allowing you to complete multiple missions in the same round. I'll come back to this in a minute.

Anyway, the first set for the Stug aren't very hard. A player of your caliber should be able to nearly effortlessly attain pretty much any one of them you want without too much trouble.  

The T28 missions start getting somewhat challenging. You still shouldn't have too much trouble, but you're going to have to work for them.  

The T55 missions are where things start getting downright stupid. They are thus because you're basically having to throw battles to get some of the missions or doing illogical Shit.  Sure, knocking out 4k damage and whatnot is really going to help your team, but the arty ones where you're tying to hit two unspotted artys you're just going to be searching for them instead of trying to beat on heavies and other enemies to help your team. At this point most of the missions are also team dependant so you'll be TK'ing people who get between you and your mission because you'll be competing with them for damage, kills, capping, etc.

The Obj260 missions are a real pain in the ass. If you can get some friends to help you rig some of the harder missions there is no shame in doing so. I never did, but wouldn't look down on anyone who did because they're so damned ridiculous. An example is "Bounce 3X your HP in a heavy, or do a combined 12k damage, damage blocked, and damage taken. Hit three tanks with one arty shot, spot 8k worth of damage and remain unspotted, etc. The only way you're going to get some of these is by playing stupid or getting lucky. I watched a friend get his 8k damage blocked in a tier 9 match in his STI vs a bot in a T29 who was set to shoot at his turret. They were the last two living players and he face hugged the bot, who pretty much shot every round in his tank into the turret face of an STI. He logged A LOT of blocked damage that game, but he had to let it go to a draw to get enough for the mission.

One of the other guys in my clan did them all and it dropped a 40k battle player's win rate six percent and 300 WN8. Sure he got a way overpowered tier X tank, but screwed thousands of other players by having a purple player not do their part and play selfishly. So coming back to the above, yeah you'll get your mission, but you're going to have to throw a lot of battles getting them. WG should have made the missions make tactical sense toward winning or at least playing correctly, but they're basically rewarding you for poor, selfish, play.  

I will say this: the tanks are good. The T28 is actually really good and I'm terrible in casement tanks. The T55 is absolutely amazing and the 260 is, in a word, broken.  

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:49:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hobbez84] [#41]
Great info man. I may warm up with the Stug mission and figure out how to best approach this. Doing stupid shit in-game is right up my alley. 
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#42]

No, they never expire.  

In the upper left of your garage screen you'll see a missions tab. Click it and learn what you have to do to get the mission.  Odds are you've already done some of them and just didn't have the one you would have gotten selected.

There are five sets of them and you can do them any time.  One for each class of tank in the game,  LT,  MT, HT, TD, and Arty. There are two goals for every mission, just doing the basic requirement will get you a little and doing both will get you the mission with honors, which will reward you with extra credits, consumables, etc. If you do the 15th mission you get 4 tokens toward the given reward tank. Do it with honors and you get 5 meaning if there is a branch you're not keen on doing, I. E. Light tanks, you can skip that series entirely, but you probably don't want to do so because for every series you complete you're gifted a female crew member who gets a female version of BiA and a second extra skill and will gain experience to the third at the same rate as your male crews gain their first, so a five skill crew is a breeze to get.  

In order to accomplish a mission you must have it selected and perform the required feat to get credit. This part has always bothered me because most of the time you'll have performed the mission requirement multiple times without having that mission selected. They should have just let you accomplish them by doing awesome up to also allowing you to complete multiple missions in the same round. I'll come back to this in a minute.

Anyway, the first set for the Stug aren't very hard. A player of your caliber should be able to nearly effortlessly attain pretty much any one of them you want without too much trouble.  

The T28 missions start getting somewhat challenging. You still shouldn't have too much trouble, but you're going to have to work for them.  

The T55 missions are where things start getting downright stupid. They are thus because you're basically having to throw battles to get some of the missions or doing illogical Shit.  Sure, knocking out 4k damage and whatnot is really going to help your team, but the arty ones where you're tying to hit two unspotted artys you're just going to be searching for them instead of trying to beat on heavies and other enemies to help your team. At this point most of the missions are also team dependant so you'll be TK'ing people who get between you and your mission because you'll be competing with them for damage, kills, capping, etc.

The Obj260 missions are a real pain in the ass. If you can get some friends to help you rig some of the harder missions there is no shame in doing so. I never did, but wouldn't look down on anyone who did because they're so damned ridiculous. An example is "Bounce 3X your HP in a heavy, or do a combined 12k damage, damage blocked, and damage taken. Hit three tanks with one arty shot, spot 8k worth of damage and remain unspotted, etc. The only way you're going to get some of these is by playing stupid or getting lucky. I watched a friend get his 8k damage blocked in a tier 9 match in his STI vs a bot in a T29 who was set to shoot at his turret. They were the last two living players and he face hugged the bot, who pretty much shot every round in his tank into the turret face of an STI. He logged A LOT of blocked damage that game, but he had to let it go to a draw to get enough for the mission.

One of the other guys in my clan did them all and it dropped a 40k battle player's win rate six percent and 300 WN8. Sure he got a way overpowered tier X tank, but screwed thousands of other players by having a purple player not do their part and play selfishly. So coming back to the above, yeah you'll get your mission, but you're going to have to throw a lot of battles getting them. WG should have made the missions make tactical sense toward winning or at least playing correctly, but they're basically rewarding you for poor, selfish, play.  

I will say this: the tanks are good. The T28 is actually really good and I'm terrible in casement tanks. The T55 is absolutely amazing and the 260 is, in a word, broken.  

Good luck.
View Quote
All I need is LT-15 and HT-5 to HT-15 for my STUG. Not a heavy fan, so they are slow to do. Finished the other 3 with honors. Going to put all my females in a Pz. IV H.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#43]

No, they never expire.  

Good luck.
View Quote
Very good explanation.   I will also echo that that the T28 is fun.  It is a god when top tier and tough when mid tier.  You need gold for when it is low tier.  Angle around corners while hiding your side turrets and listen to all the bounces and ricochets.   Great fun.

Been stuck on the T55 missions for quite some time now.   Finished the mediums.  But cannot complete the other branches no matter what I do.  Just about giving up on them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By -Omega-1:

All I need is LT-15 and HT-5 to HT-15 for my STUG. Not a heavy fan, so they are slow to do. Finished the other 3 with honors. Going to put all my females in a Pz. IV H.
View Quote
I need LT-15 for the Stug, which I don't want. But I have to complete it for the T28 HTC, which I do want.

I'm just not worth a damn for light tanks. Almost all of the missions I completed so far have been completed purely by accident. I gave up setting out to accomplish them long ago.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
Do you haz T29? If you don't have one, you really need one in your life.

That tank and the M6 were what I did a great deal of my missions with for the STUG.

It is probably the single most dangerous tier 7 tank in the game if you do your part and play to its strengths. If I'm playing it I will regularly take down E75's who are overconfident and think I can't just switch to gold and perforate them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Almost all of the missions I completed so far have been completed purely by accident. I gave up setting out to accomplish them long ago.
View Quote
I'm 'working' on the T-55 missions and all completed missions are on accident. 
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#47]

That tank and the M6 were what I did a great deal of my missions with for the STUG.

It is probably the single most dangerous tier 7 tank in the game if you do your part and play to its strengths. If I'm playing it I will regularly take down E75's who are overconfident and think I can't just switch to gold and perforate them.
View Quote
I love it with the 90.  Everyone thinks you're not upgraded and don't realize the 90 has better DPM then the 105 and the gold is only 2 pen less then the 105's gold rounds. Only problem is the cost of shooting all that gold  
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
I love it with the 90.  Everyone thinks you're not upgraded and don't realize the 90 has better DPM then the 105 and the gold is only 2 pen less then the 105's gold rounds. Only problem is the cost of shooting all that gold  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:

#poorpeopleproblems
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#49]
I need LT-15 for the Stug, which I don't want. But I have to complete it for the T28 HTC, which I do want.

I'm just not worth a damn for light tanks. Almost all of the missions I completed so far have been completed purely by accident. I gave up setting out to accomplish them long ago.
View Quote
If you really want it just run a good light tank like the M41 and just go kick some ass.  I think you only need 4000 combined damage to get it.  

Find yourself on Prok in a WZ132 and you can just sit in the East bush and get it easy as pie.

If you're going to do that, platoon with 2001ws6 or whatever he calls himself now and have him artillery the shit you spot.  Easy mode.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:36:21 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

I just got the stug a couple weeks ago.  I had LT MT HT and TD missions completed and was only about 3/4 through the arty missions. The missions were finished but I never claimed the crewgirl reward.   Still haven't completed the arty but still got the tank once I decided to cash in for the rewards.  I didn't realize you could get the tank without finishing them all but there it is.

All I ever did was make sure the missions were active then forgot about them.  Every so often you have a good game and a mission would complete.  Took a while to get them, all but it worked.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top